Bring4th
Episode #65 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Episode #65 (/showthread.php?tid=15032)

Episode #65 - Bring4th_Austin - 11-29-2017

Episode #65

In this episode, we discuss:
- What effect do our day-to-day moods have on our service, and how can we serve better when we aren't at our best?
- Is the primary purpose of the wanderer to learn or to serve?

A transcript for this episode will be posted once it is available.

Feel free to discuss this episode in this thread!

RE: Episode #65 - AnthroHeart - 11-29-2017

I serve by sending love to those in need. But I can be picky, asking that it only go to those it would help the most. The ones that resonate with me.

RE: Episode #65 - rva_jeremy - 12-01-2017

Really liked this episode. I agree that Gary should speak extemporaneously more often!

I had a thought when you were talking about how higher density wanderers incarnate in third density to work on the balance between love and wisdom. What if it is precisely the catalyst arising from this lingering imbalance that provides those wanderers with the ability to fully serve in third density? It occurs to me that a perfectly balanced sixth density entity would perhaps not have any basis on which to make good use of the veil. Without being able to do experience the misunderstanding that we do, how would they understand our situation well enough to helpfully serve?

Perhaps it is for the exact reason that they still have work to do that wanderers are capable of serving third density entities. They are capable of being triggered by the illusion because there's still something they misunderstand about the balance between love and wisdom. That gives them something to work with when facing unpolarized third density folks.

There's also the possibility, of course, that I'm totally wrong about this: perhaps my theory that this imbalance is what potentiates the veil, more or less, is false, and that those are two more orthogonal dynamics. Perhaps the veil works just the same on the balanced as the imbalanced.

Nevertheless, even if I'm overstating the situation, it seems reasonable that it is our struggles inform our service, that our struggles are the result of the catalyst of this imbalance between love and wisdom on some level, and that this dynamic would apply to wanderers.

RE: Episode #65 - Bring4th_Austin - 12-01-2017

(12-01-2017, 10:24 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Really liked this episode.  I agree that Gary should speak extemporaneously more often!  

Thanks Jeremy. We've held the rigid format of responding to questions directly with prepared answers for a while because I think Gary and I both have a lack of confidence in our ability to speak extemporaneously, but I think we're all enjoying the new format of free-flowing discussion a lot.

Quote:I had a thought when you were talking about how higher density wanderers incarnate in third density to work on the balance between love and wisdom.  What if it is precisely the catalyst arising from this lingering imbalance that provides those wanderers with the ability to fully serve in third density?  It occurs to me that a perfectly balanced sixth density entity would perhaps not have any basis on which to make good use of the veil.  Without being able to do experience the misunderstanding that we do, how would they understand our situation well enough to helpfully serve?

Perhaps it is for the exact reason that they still have work to do that wanderers are capable of serving third density entities.  They are capable of being triggered by the illusion because there's still something they misunderstand about the balance between love and wisdom.  That gives them something to work with when facing unpolarized third density folks.

There's also the possibility, of course, that I'm totally wrong about this: perhaps my theory that this imbalance is what potentiates the veil, more or less, is false, and that those are two more orthogonal dynamics.  Perhaps the veil works just the same on the balanced as the imbalanced.

Nevertheless, even if I'm overstating the situation, it seems reasonable that it is our struggles inform our service, that our struggles are the result of the catalyst of this imbalance between love and wisdom on some level, and that this dynamic would apply to wanderers.

The general theme of your thought is something that I contemplate a lot - this concept that there is a sort of divine balance between the potential for service and the potential for evolution through clearing distortions. I think I hinted at this mindset when talking about how Ra made mistakes in interacting with Earth directly, thus creating a situation in which they have the opportunity/obligation to stick around and help clean up those distortions. Ra re-framed Don's questions about this in terms of responsibility/honor rather than failure/success, so they didn't see the perpetuation of distortions they created as a failure. And that makes me wonder what the Council considers when offering the opportunity to serve to Confederation entities. Surely the higher-density entity's distortions are considered in that equation, and surely the Council can tap into the probability/possibility of how those distortions will play out in interacting with planets like Earth. It can seem like a grim or aggravating view that distortions could be introduced to a planet by higher density entities in order to further their own learning, but I think the perspective that is important is that, first and foremost, those distortions are introduced through a genuine desire to serve on the part of those higher-density entities. And perhaps the distortions that are introduced are ultimately the best opportunity for the lower-density entities' own growth and evolution.

I think a similar dynamic plays out in how Ra said that the Confederation basically relies on fourth-density entities for engaging in the "thought war." The Confederation asks these entities to participate even though the higher density entities refrain from the battle completely. There is a necessity for the distortions present in fourth density that allow them to participate, and that participation seems like a necessity for the balance of the Confederation and the Creator.

Then perhaps this general dynamic does play out with interacting through the veil, as you theorize. Comparing it to the fourth-density thought war, the entities who "have work to do" (fourth density striving to evolve towards the densities that happen to not find value in participating in the thought war) then serve on the basis of those distortions, or even because those distortions allow them to serve in those certain capacities.

This line of thinking zooms out to the ultimate balance of the Creator and the creation.

RE: Episode #65 - rva_jeremy - 12-01-2017

Yeah, I re-listened to the podcast and I agree that your mention of Ra's "mistakes" gets really close to the point I was making; it almost certainly inspired it. I actually gave some thought to mentioning how Ra's example demonstrates why direct, manifest service is best performed by those experiencing the veil's constraints.

You extended this thought way beyond that with which I was satisfied, though! I find it fascinating because it puts a fine point on that old teleological mystery of mine: what does the Confederation mean by efficiency? What is it they are trying to maximize? Are Ra's naive distortions desirable because of the experience they yield the Creator, or are they undesirable because they retard our progress towards polarizing? Are our distortions the things that make our service irreplaceable and unique, or are our distortions the things that keep us from proceeding forward in evolution?

You're suggesting an answer, I detect: that perhaps service, balancing, and evolving are simply three sides of a single, time-dilated process. We put this pejorative connotation upon the condition of distortion, but perhaps that limits our appreciation of the way that it allows manifest service and drives evolution. But then one still wonders why those of Ra do not better appreciate the naive distortion they introduce. To what ideal are they comparing their service?

You bring an interesting point up about what distinguishes those fourth density complexes that engage in polarized conflict. I imagine that conflict is much more directly metaphysical, requiring less of third density's overwhelming concreteness as a vehicle for the underlying dynamics. Perhaps this is an example of the refining character of work done in fourth density: by wielding polarity without veil, one calls upon great power without need of the artifice inherent in third density to mobilize it.

The downside is that only incremental advancement in polarity is possible when a complete view of the entire situation affords only one option for advancement: "just keep doing the same thing harder". After all, in the case of fourth density thought warfare, it seems like those of Ra describe a highly symmetrical situation where neither side ever really gains much advantage over the other. This would be a nearly unbearable situation in third density, but in fourth density it makes it possible to refine what one has already developed. In the shadows of incarnate life, one can see oneself and one's capabilities in a new, if dim, light, and "do something different" that changes the game. There's also a spectrum of folks at different levels of wakefulness, and this mixes it up as well and creates differentials that enable service vectors, whereas in fourth density nobody is "more woke" than another.

So to return to my theory: distortion is a means of service even without the veil. However, is the veil a chief mechanism for discovering distortions that we then work with? If so, that might explain how higher density wanderers are able to serve so effectively in third density: they learn about new, novel distortions that will yield future opportunities for service and refinement, while focusing on the distortions they have refined in higher densities to connect with, teach/learn, and serve others. Does polarization then occur primarily as a function of distortion, either by giving the positive wanderer something to balance, or by giving the negative wanderer something to intensify and further pervert?

If so, I get the feeling that it is here in third density where the pebble pierces the water's surface, sending out the waves of distortion that we then spend an eternity using. This imagery dovetails nicely with my theory of the material illusion as a kind of inflection point of Creation. As the "most separate" part of the Creation, the material illusion constitutes a floor for the Creator beyond which it cannot achieve further separation, and therefore it's importance is that it provides a foundation for an upward trajectory back towards the Creator.

All of the above highly, highly speculative.