Bring4th
Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? (/showthread.php?tid=15038)

Pages: 1 2

Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - GentleReckoning - 12-01-2017

So to me it is obvious that the Law of One channeling was transparent. And beautiful. But there were a couple tells that Ra offered that should have led more people to negative space/time positive time/space.

First beliefs. Ra explicity states that they couldn't break their crowns (aka their preconceived strongly held beliefs). And so if the group had a subconscious belief in good and evil, then the second that they projected the negative into reality Ra had to reinforce that belief. At the same time, the Ra contact came to a highly 4d positive group. Seeing as how they were letting whatever group or entity were willing to let them suffer on their crosses (challenged by christ remember) to sermonize them.

So the Ra contact, as do most channeled materials, has created a highly feminine outcome for the majority of it's adherents. The outcome of this is that they are unable to challenge their preconceived subconscious notions, beliefs, and pre-programmed outcomes. They are ruled by the subconscious, as are all sleepers.

And similarly as I have continued to seek Ra (and he has shown me infinite light/love as opposed to the subconscious which is designed to create love/light), I have continued to grow in wisdom and power. As this IS THE POINT OF EXISTENCE I don't know why more people are so totally incapable of challenging, learning, and growing.

I was really hoping that this community would produce more individuated consciousness, instead of this comfort seeking circle-jerk that simply endures the waves as individuals come and leave.

As a coup-de-gra, I asked for information on the chakras on LSD a while back, and all of reality (afaikt) made contact with me. This is information that allows seamless transition between 3d, -4d, +4d. Wherever you are, you can easily transition between loving and learning. It's not hard, and it's mind-boggling to me that the group consciousness keeps pace with me AT ALL when these major distortions and weaknesses are allowed to persist and ENCOURAGED in a Nazi hive-mind kind of endeavor.

They would remind you that it is the quality of the question that determines the quality of the answer. Read from the bottom up please:

V2: Karma (aka manifestation of love/light or light/love, creating over time/space the health of the physical, emotional, and mental bodies)
      I2: Desire/Sin
     B2: Authenticity/True to the self
     G2: Validation, being seen, etc
     Y2: Ego, Projected self vs the real self
     O2: Resonance/Disonance
     R2: Projection/Spin/Density
Subconscious
Conscious
  Violet: Thought
 Indigo: Impulse
    Blue: Expression
  Green: Emotion
 Yellow: Want/Need
Orange: Sensation
     Red: Physical

Each of the 7 may be subdivided again. (I'm not sure if it's into 3 or 7 though, also there's the divine masculine above the subconscious, demonized by that which fears God, and then divine feminine, dharma, guidance, and perfection of the m/b/s over time at the top)Obvious refinements are possible as I am applying words to fundamental energies.

Light/love is fun, because as you are open ANYTHING can be known. However, I'm now not in resonance with ANYONE on earth except the elite, so I haven't gotten any work done. This causes people anxiety when they interact with me as their subconscious realizes vast differences in how information is processed, filtered, and refined. Most people don't bother, and so I am the hermit/mage. Now, if I could just get rid of all these other people...

So it's whatever. I'll make a lot of money and change the world. But I was hoping to do it with someone else, venus style. Anyone interested in working with me, pm me.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Infinite Unity - 12-02-2017

I'm pouring energy into the totality. Long period of low energy, with contact with Infinite energy 3 days ago. Again a reforming of the physical apparatus, I,to a more appropriate tuning. However the vehicle seems....extremely weak. As if my will impounding on the vehicle causes it harm. Entites/ environment cause the energy spin to degrade quiet irregular, unsure as how to proceed as sustained focused will seems to only accomplsish so much.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 12-02-2017

I am interested in hearing more about this comfort seeking circle jerk.  What is it you perceive that brings you to these feelings?

How do you mean highly feminine outcome?  Can you expand further on what you mean by this?

So your point in existence is to grow in Power and Wisdom?  What about Love?

Quote:It's not hard, and it's mind-boggling to me that the group consciousness keeps pace with me AT ALL when these major distortions and weaknesses are allowed to persist and ENCOURAGED in a Nazi hive-mind kind of endeavor.

I'm rather confused, what are you referring to?

I don't really mind that you portray yourself as a negative polarity, I'm just hoping to help you further enunciate your feelings and beliefs here.

What kind of work would you be offering?

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - GentleReckoning - 12-02-2017

The divine masculine is what I'm offering. Freedom from attachment allowing the free will to create reality. The original distortion over subconscious attachment to others and their realities. Boundaries.

I find love flows effortlessly when I am reflected. I've stopped being impacted in any way by realities or people that are clearly insane, but are comfortable simply because comforting others is desired over healing or cutting away disease.

Do you protect and foster rot? Or do you cut it off. Freedom from other selves is not power over others, it is power over the self, and freedom to find cast a broad net so to speak to find those with whom one resonates.

For example, take me. Since 2013 I've been stuck with my family. A group of people that are christian, believe the only purpose in reality is (or to be holy) to be blameless via jesus. To not see, hear, or speak of evil. Anything that causes discomfort is avoided, and so the self is avoided. Their reality is in a state of perpetual decay, where they cannot see how their subconscious impacts their conscious. How this divide causes friction, a loss of what they love and cherish. And so, being intelligent, and desiring of freedom to love without damaging myself, I cut myself off from them. I establish strong boundaries from them so I can create freely. (with the intention to create for myself vocation that allows freedom from financial boundaries so that I can find community that reflects me, so that I can learn for myself if I am evil or, very holy because without any mirrors how can I know?)

Should I have stayed in 4d+ and supported that which I find morally repugnant on all levels? Unawareness causing a slow loss of love and happiness? Leading straight to a nursing home? To the physical body reflecting that disease of the mind and soul?

And so I AM healthy. And I DO stand for my health. And ensure that I impact those around me in such a way that they CAN SEE that there is choice. It's what I would've wanted. It's what would have saved me from all suffering.

The work that I offer is simply a balancing of thought leading to a rapid increase in density. The burning of the soul is almost always of the one that blazes the trail. A strength of will sufficient to disconnect one from energies that do not serve the self, allowing choice, and freedom to choose one's reality and refine one's energy's with awareness and love while maximizing perceived light/love love/light for those around one.

The circle jerk is simply distraction and comforting as opposed to creating and refining of the reality. Focusing on the soul, but neglecting the body. Focusing on acceptance and love instead of learning and teaching.

Does the love/light of Ra create effective bodies for work in 3rd density? Or does it create disease? And if it creates disease, is that to reflect that there is great healing desired?

So, Space/Time positive is simply one that works to maximize perceived love in the moment, and refuses to break bonds or attachments. Time/Space positive risks all love with the hope of greater love over time/space. And as mistakes are made and actions refined, power and wisdom are maximized.

So, if everyone was space/time positive, everyone would resist any action that caused them to feel a perceived lesser amount of love. Imagine all the starving monks. Time/space positive works in line with physical reality to create a reality with greater potential for love.

So any perception of the negative is simply a perceived gap or lessening of love. I have found this to always be perceptual as when I meditate I realize that love is constant and in a sense unavoidable on all levels.

Quote:80.8 Questioner: I am sorry for my lack of penetration of these mechanisms and I apologize for some rather stupid questions, but I think we have here a point that is somewhat central to what we are presently attempting to understand, so even though my next questions may be almost unacceptably stupid, I will attempt to try to understand what this power that our visitor seeks is and how he uses it. For it seems to me that this is central to the mind and the evolution of it in which we are involved.

As this entity that is our visitor increases his power through these works, what is the power that he increases? Can you describe it?
Ra: I am Ra. The power of which you speak is a spiritual power. The powers of the mind, as such, do not encompass such works as these. You may, with some fruitfulness, consider the possibilities of moonlight. You are aware that we have described the Matrix of the Spirit as a night. The moonlight, then, offers either a true picture seen in shadow or chimera and falsity. The power of falsity is deep as is the power to discern truth from shadow. The shadow of hidden things is an infinite depth in which is stored the power of the One Infinite Creator.

The adept, then, is working with the power of hidden things illuminated by that which can be false or true. To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great. This is the nature of the power of your visitor and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy.

Right above karma, is reaction btw. The foundation of the masculine. So every time there was a negative greeting, the group would worry about it for weeks. (unavoidable as they felt keenly that they were invaluable to the Earth) So every time the entity came back, it found a potential for an even greater lesson. Which caused a greater reaction. This continued until Don died. You can even check the Ra material for yourself. Everything negative that they focused on increased over time. This is of course a service that teaches an awareness of how reality, 'demons' or 'negative entities' or 'greetings' actually works. The greater the energy you put into it, the greater the next lesson.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - 3inone - 12-07-2017

Yes the greater energy you put into it the greater the next lessons. Evolution of the soul to godhood is a limitless infinite cycle upon eons and eons and still evolving there is no return to the Creator because we are IT but forever getting closer if you chose to evolve or get closer or better because that notion is the catalyst is the original thought.

Self realization is the discovering of the real self that defies all the progression and evolution as an illusion, that is awakening of the entire existence itself not just 'becoming' which is a endless cycle of the only constant in the universe 'change'.

True simultaneity cannot be decipher or you get sucked in deeper and deeper, but only know from One perspective the Self and that is all there is, is it not ?

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Glow - 12-07-2017

You do realize the divine is actually neither sex right?
The divine is the same in both sexes this is just a dualistic world that creates illusion that certain traits belong to a certain sex.
If anything represents the divine it would be balance. Yes I know all aspects are divine but add them up its balanced.

Either way your last point about worrying about negative greeting, ever consider that 30 years ago the resources were sparse and full of fear because the world was even more full of fear? It made sense to be frightened. We have such an advantage now because the work done before us empowers us, and enables us.

You are quite welcome to your own opinion but it makes me feel like you have never met any truly masculine men if you think their essence is that of an unattached emotionless self involved entity. The divine is so much more in both sexes.

The strength of the balanced masculine is feeling it all but still moving forward, exactly as is the strength of the balance feminine.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - GentleReckoning - 12-07-2017

Do not judge of places you have never been.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Glow - 12-07-2017

Where is it you think I have never been?

I've been every where. Are you not all things?

I think you are mistaken about who I am.

I wish you well, what ever it is you are trying to explore.

I just think its folly we are still using gender labels to identify parts intrinsic to all of us.
separation vs unity sure, a game of hide and seek but masculine and feminine are just masks.

I will stay out of your thread though.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 12-08-2017

(12-07-2017, 07:22 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: Do not judge of places you have never been.

By this logic you should never judge space, or a fictional setting.  Glow's remark was valid.  We can identify places like Intelligent Infinity and Intelligent Energy with the labels of masculine and feminine, but are they actually such things or are they merely described in such ways to make it easier for our modes of mentation to process such concepts?

(12-02-2017, 11:05 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote:
Quote:80.8 Questioner: I am sorry for my lack of penetration of these mechanisms and I apologize for some rather stupid questions, but I think we have here a point that is somewhat central to what we are presently attempting to understand, so even though my next questions may be almost unacceptably stupid, I will attempt to try to understand what this power that our visitor seeks is and how he uses it. For it seems to me that this is central to the mind and the evolution of it in which we are involved.

As this entity that is our visitor increases his power through these works, what is the power that he increases? Can you describe it?
Ra: I am Ra. The power of which you speak is a spiritual power. The powers of the mind, as such, do not encompass such works as these. You may, with some fruitfulness, consider the possibilities of moonlight. You are aware that we have described the Matrix of the Spirit as a night. The moonlight, then, offers either a true picture seen in shadow or chimera and falsity. The power of falsity is deep as is the power to discern truth from shadow. The shadow of hidden things is an infinite depth in which is stored the power of the One Infinite Creator.

The adept, then, is working with the power of hidden things illuminated by that which can be false or true. To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great. This is the nature of the power of your visitor and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy.

Right above karma, is reaction btw. The foundation of the masculine. So every time there was a negative greeting, the group would worry about it for weeks. (unavoidable as they felt keenly that they were invaluable to the Earth) So every time the entity came back, it found a potential for an even greater lesson. Which caused a greater reaction. This continued until Don died. You can even check the Ra material for yourself. Everything negative that they focused on increased over time. This is of course a service that teaches an awareness of how reality, 'demons' or 'negative entities' or 'greetings' actually works. The greater the energy you put into it, the greater the next lesson.

And by this logic, the creative minds of the world have the darkest lives, and the most disturbed individuals will have the most disturbing experiences.

Be careful with what you believe in, you never know how easily certain logic can bring you into the Court of the Darkness, playing the role of Judge and Executioner, and the Devil's the Jury.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Dekalb_Blues - 12-08-2017

~
Reporting for duty, sir!

[Image: monkey-mind.gif]

Innumerable changes of mood are yours, and they are uncontrolled by you.
If you knew their origin, you would be able to dominate them.
If you cannot localise your own changes, how can you localise that which formed you?
---- Jalaluddin Rumi, Fihi Ma Fihi [In It What Is In It], 13th c.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Think of your fellow man, lend him a helping hand
Put a little love in your heart
Put a smile on your face, think of a human race
Put a little love in your heart

And the world will be a better place
And the world will be a better place
For you
And me
Just wait
And see . . .    Angel

"The Rapidness", a Shattari Order technique:
[Image: ttVCpXe.gif]  Cool

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14325&pid=225289#pid225289

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - YinYang - 12-08-2017

Dekalb_Blues Wrote:Reporting for duty, sir!

Lol! You just made my day!

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - GentleReckoning - 12-09-2017

(12-07-2017, 06:27 PM)Glow Wrote: You do realize the divine is actually neither sex right?
The divine is the same in both sexes this is just a dualistic world that creates illusion that certain traits belong to a certain sex.
If anything represents the divine it would be balance. Yes I know all aspects are divine but add them up its balanced.

Either way your last point about worrying about negative greeting, ever consider that 30 years ago the resources were sparse and full of fear because the world was even more full of fear? It made sense to be frightened. We have such an advantage now because the work done before us empowers us, and enables us.

You are quite welcome to your own opinion but it makes me feel like you have never met any truly masculine men if you think their essence is that of an unattached emotionless self involved entity. The divine is so much more in both sexes.

The strength of the balanced masculine is feeling it all but still moving forward, exactly as is the strength of the balance feminine.

So if Don Carla and Jim made a mistake, we shouldn't investigate or fix that mistake? We should take their interpretation (even though it leads to a clearly negative time/space outcome), their moral beliefs (even though it leads to complete loss of catalyst creation, a clear state of the day-to-day reality being a 'bad thing'), and their level of fear? (leading to Don's death, and Carla's ill-health)

I find the reason being that to create a paradise on Earth is extremely simple with the level of technology we have. It's simply the damaged souls running the show that keeps that from potentiating. So the demi-urge supports debilitating religions/beliefs on all fronts. There is no religion (yet, scientology is close) that teaches a state of ease of creation as a full healing. Ra attempts this in everything he does, but as the group clearly had allegiances with prior religion was unable to create what clearly had the potential of being a guide to humaning on Earth.

It may be the case that masculinity does not resonate with lessons, and the feminine not resonate with relationships, but looking at the healthiest of humans: Children ages 3-8, boys clearly resonate with learning, and girls with grouping and community. Each a divine aspect that can be easily traced back to the 3rd and 4th major chakra groupings.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - CurtisUSA - 12-15-2017

This discussion hits close to home for me regarding male energy and fulfillment in learning improving. Ive struggled tremendously with 3D energy my whole life but I found my own work arounds later in life.

I was a great underachiever growing up, I was easily the smartest kid in my grade in 1st grade, when I graduated high school in same school system I was in the bottom half. Growing up I had many good friends and was popular but things underneath it felt something great missing. I was always sensitive to energies and vibrations and things would disorient me, attach to me, I couldnt easily let go of them , aggravations/frustrations all that from interacting so much with people. Could never make any real positive progress for an extended time.

When I started college I was way more on my own and I started to do well and it started to feed on itself, I started to break away from the friends I grew up with, picked up and played competitive tennis and focused on my grades and I loved it.

Then onto corp america as a CPA and again dealing with the 3d energies, I had financial freedom and part of the time I was reasonablely ok but other times tortured by the energy.

Since 2006 Ive been self employed, work at home, and totally free and in my own energy and I have flourished , my family is amazed that I the tortured soul and great underachiever found his path and now excels. I lived 2006-2017 until 5 months ago I lived in great isolation and got happier and happier, I basked in the love of the creator everyday although my physical existence was loveless, but I was so content. I used my work as a way to devlope concetration, good habits and my inner guidance in moment to moment decision making. It would almost sound as if I was on the negative path, but I wasnt , Ive always been very polite, honest, treated people who crossed my path with a very loving vibe and am non manipulative. I dont care about money other than from the freedom point, I love freedom just simple freedom, my spending and lifestyle is the same as its always been. Im somewhat of a minimalist.

Ra talks about the 3 segments love , wisdom and power , I was working mainly with wisdom.

Then in June/July of 2017 I had a change, I moved to a new place, and immediately felt some weird energy, my head felt in a vice and I couldnt sleep I would need to leave my place regularly and then would feel better. I thought it could be emf or something like that as Im sensitive to electricy. I got a electricity tester and all was normal, it then came to me that I was under psychic attack.

In July I had some negativity in my life which set off an attack that was extremely severe and traumatizing, I barely survived it, I felt like what was described about what Don went thru, this caused an an opening of my heart all at once which is overwhelming and really now understood love and acceptance of other selves and a great compassion for what other selves go thru on this planet. I connected with my family in a deep and loving way I could never do before. I since got another place and have moved again so the trauma didnt come with me in fact the psychic attack were great reduced when I found and committed to my new living place before I had even vacated.

So maybe this is a balancing of the male and female energies inside me. I had always been logic based but now far more naturally practive love and acceptance with other selves.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - GentleReckoning - 12-16-2017

The attack is just another level of initiation. It can be the end-point, or just another step on the path.

The path of confusion is a humble one. But powerful.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Billz - 01-03-2018

A lot of this feels like click bait to me.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Diana - 01-03-2018

(12-02-2017, 10:28 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: The divine masculine is what I'm offering. Freedom from attachment allowing the free will to create reality. The original distortion over subconscious attachment to others and their realities. Boundaries.

I find love flows effortlessly when I am reflected. I've stopped being impacted in any way by realities or people that are clearly insane, but are comfortable simply because comforting others is desired over healing or cutting away disease.

Do you protect and foster rot? Or do you cut it off. Freedom from other selves is not power over others, it is power over the self, and freedom to find cast a broad net so to speak to find those with whom one resonates.

For example, take me. Since 2013 I've been stuck with my family. A group of people that are christian, believe the only purpose in reality is (or to be holy) to be blameless via jesus. To not see, hear, or speak of evil. Anything that causes discomfort is avoided, and so the self is avoided. Their reality is in a state of perpetual decay, where they cannot see how their subconscious impacts their conscious. How this divide causes friction, a loss of what they love and cherish. And so, being intelligent, and desiring of freedom to love without damaging myself, I cut myself off from them. I establish strong boundaries from them so I can create freely. (with the intention to create for myself vocation that allows freedom from financial boundaries so that I can find community that reflects me, so that I can learn for myself if I am evil or, very holy because without any mirrors how can I know?)

Should I have stayed in 4d+ and supported that which I find morally repugnant on all levels? Unawareness causing a slow loss of love and happiness? Leading straight to a nursing home? To the physical body reflecting that disease of the mind and soul?

And so I AM healthy. And I DO stand for my health. And ensure that I impact those around me in such a way that they CAN SEE that there is choice. It's what I would've wanted. It's what would have saved me from all suffering.

The work that I offer is simply a balancing of thought leading to a rapid increase in density. The burning of the soul is almost always of the one that blazes the trail. A strength of will sufficient to disconnect one from energies that do not serve the self, allowing choice, and freedom to choose one's reality and refine one's energy's with awareness and love while maximizing perceived light/love love/light for those around one.

I understand your point of view. My first reaction is that you are too focused on others. And I don't mean the difference between male/outward energy and female/inward energy. I also don't mean this as a criticism, or to imply that I know what is best. I can only offer my own personal perspective. It's natural to be here, and look around, and wonder at it and there is nothing "wrong" with that. But in my opinion the focus is better pointed inward. I have a button I never wear that a friend sent me which says: I see stupid people. This "gift" is testament to my own inability to stay focused on my self rather than pointing the focus outward, and informs me that I spend way too much energy on criticizing humankind. I am no new-age person wanting to waft love and light around; but I am a person who tries to stay focused on what I want to do here and who I want to be (which I endeavor to line up with who I am). Love and light flow out from that, even though it is not my intention, but I do think is it part of being of service. STO is not martyrdom or sacrifice, because that excludes the self as a consideration, and therein lies yet another version of separation.

I have mentioned often here that in my opinion this world is still really asleep, no matter how much people are saying the world is waking up, that there are new children etc. There may be new children but in the US, those kids, and adults, seem to me to be more indoctrinated than ever. Whenever I go down this road of analyzing/criticizing the "public" or being frustrated with it for various reasons (such as the suffering caused by ignorance), the result is only negative and produces nothing but bad feelings which ripple out and add to the sum of existence, helping to perpetuate the very conditions I abhor. The answer in my opinion is not to pretend or try to believe everything is perfect as is, because I don't feel that—I'm not advanced enough to see suffering as perfect. My intellect can wrap around this idea but even so, the bottom line is this idea creates a conflict within me from trying to force the issue and I would rather work with creative flow. Which leads me to how I deal with it, and that is to stay focused on my own self and journey. I don't do it for the good of all, though the good of all matters. I do it because I feel this is my only true responsibility.

The end result is that yes, it is isolating here. I really don't think there is any getting around that. To acknowledge, accept, and commit to one's own unique journey brings accountability and no one else can be accountable for your own self. This idea is a central fallacy (and disservice) of Christianity—that Jesus could take others' sins (and accountability) away. Humankind desperately seeks to ignore accountability, and I can sympathize that it opens a huge can of worms. Personally though, I have never thought ignorance was bliss. I'd rather be aware and challenged than asleep and cozy.

I am not sure at all that there will ever be some utopian existence where all is bliss only, though this state is in flux with everything else. Nothing is static in this existence. Even when fully integrated with the OIC (if this is what will happen at some point), there was the original impulse to split off for the sake of experience, which suggests an unrest with the status quo, or just a result of the general tendency to evolve or change. I doubt that would just go away because all parts returned to the whole. Then what?

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Diana - 01-03-2018

(12-09-2017, 01:59 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: So if Don Carla and Jim made a mistake, we shouldn't investigate or fix that mistake? We should take their interpretation (even though it leads to a clearly negative time/space outcome), their moral beliefs (even though it leads to complete loss of catalyst creation, a clear state of the day-to-day reality being a 'bad thing'), and their level of fear? (leading to Don's death, and Carla's ill-health)

This idea is only relevant if you (not you in particular) don't think for yourself—if you are a follower. There is no way any channeling would be perfect. Your own discernment must kick in. The Ra Material is what it is. No one needs to fix it in my opinion. When I read something that doesn't sound quite right, I don't have to analyze that—it could be for so many different reasons the material was distorted. Ra must have known of the possibilities of misinterpretation and took that chance (after due diligence on their part), knowing it is ultimately the responsibility of the reader to discern; that adulation, following, and not taking responsibility for self is the choice of the reader.   

It's a waste of time in my opinion to focus on mistakes. I say give your mind something else to think about. Because our human minds must have their playtime. 

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Louisabell - 01-03-2018

Hello brother - take what I say with a grain of salt. This may or may not make sense to people. Three days ago the divine feminine learned to love forever. The potential of power for the divine masculine to tap into has now exploded, with forever time/space to explore right action.

Patience is necessary in these times, for it has been decided that no-one who chooses to come along will be left behind.

The job of the divine feminine is to love fiercely. Trust that she is doing her part, so you don't have to.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Sprout - 01-03-2018

(01-03-2018, 02:29 PM)Louisabell Wrote: Three days ago the divine feminine learned to love forever.

Would you care to elaborate?

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Louisabell - 01-03-2018

(01-03-2018, 02:47 PM)Sprout Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 02:29 PM)Louisabell Wrote: Three days ago the divine feminine learned to love forever.

Would you care to elaborate?

When love is balanced with light, you have forever love.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-03-2018

I too wish for an elaboration.  Did you mean a celestial event has occurred in metaphysical space/time?  Or astrologically something has changed?

Or that a new effort has occurred to help 3D?

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Louisabell - 01-04-2018

(01-03-2018, 09:06 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: I too wish for an elaboration.  Did you mean a celestial event has occurred in metaphysical space/time?  Or astrologically something has changed?

Or that a new effort has occurred to help 3D?

Sorry, I can't say anything further at this time, although thank you for the questions, it is helpful Smile

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-04-2018

It's funny when people say they can't do something.

I tell myself such very often, but realistically, the only person stopping me is my self.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Louisabell - 01-04-2018

(01-04-2018, 08:16 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: It's funny when people say they can't do something.

I tell myself such very often, but realistically, the only person stopping me is my self.

On some kind of level, this is true. The New Year can charge any gateways very powerfully because of the way the populace is focused on love, celebration and new beginnings. This acts as a calling.

However there are limitations to what can be said, due to Law of Confusion. My intention was to remind the Wanderers of Ra here, which I assume there are many, that our Spirit/Oversoul is a collective, and all the inner work we do helps the whole. Clearing your own distortions helps light the way for other wanderers when they spend time in time/space.

Moreover, most of the work of the Divine Feminine is done in time/space, helping to potentiate the power that the Divine Masculine can draw upon in order to manifest light in space/time. Therefore it is important to remember that our power is not personal power, but power drawn directly from the Sun

It may seem as though we are isolated, but we are totally entwined, and from the information I gathered, we are now entwined with the power of forever. And with this power the Earth has been claimed.

It's also important to not project sixth-density understanding on the third-density populace. They just have to get out of their own heads enough to begin sensing the power and truth in love. They just need enough grounding in love so that their egos won't be totally crushed by living in a telepathic community.

In no way does it mean all distortions need to be cleared because the telepathic community will help harmonise and heal them. Therefore there is no reason to be disheartened, we are all doing well on our mission.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-04-2018

Please understand, I didn't mean any rudeness, just that you offered such a juicy bit of info then declined to expand.  I was all frustrated because I felt like the New Year moon had more going on than usual then you made that tease of a comment.

Thank you for further explaining, I trust in your discernment.  Thank you for sharing with us Smile

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - Billz - 01-18-2018

(01-03-2018, 01:48 PM)Diana Wrote: I have a button I never wear that a friend sent me which says: I see stupid people...

I have mentioned often here that in my opinion this world is still really asleep, no matter how much people are saying the world is waking up, that there are new children etc. There may be new children but in the US, those kids, and adults, seem to me to be more indoctrinated than ever...Which leads me to how I deal with it, and that is to stay focused on my own self and journey. I don't do it for the good of all, though the good of all matters. I do it because I feel this is my only true responsibility.

The end result is that yes, it is isolating here. I really don't think there is any getting around that. To acknowledge, accept, and commit to one's own unique journey brings accountability and no one else can be accountable for your own self. This idea is a central fallacy (and disservice) of Christianity—that Jesus could take others' sins (and accountability) away. Humankind desperately seeks to ignore accountability, and I can sympathize that it opens a huge can of worms. Personally though, I have never thought ignorance was bliss. I'd rather be aware and challenged than asleep and cozy.

I am not sure at all that there will ever be some utopian existence where all is bliss only, though this state is in flux with everything else. Nothing is static in this existence. Even when fully integrated with the OIC (if this is what will happen at some point), there was the original impulse to split off for the sake of experience, which suggests an unrest with the status quo, or just a result of the general tendency to evolve or change. I doubt that would just go away because all parts returned to the whole. Then what?

Diana: I believe that you've hit quite a few salient points here and I agree with a lot of what you've said. I should mention that I've chopped up your post to show some of what I find especially intriguing. I agree with so much of your statement that I was thrilled to respond.

Unfortunately, so many will argue with your position as well as GentleReckoning's premises because these types of assertions don't fit in with the desire to maintain the status quo without introspective evaluation as individuals. This reflects your statement regarding the general feeling of oblivion and bliss.

I have long wondered about the desire of the populace to be spoon fed the content that constitutes weekly religious worship or service. Too many are satisfied to simply sit for an hour and hear someone else's interpretation of lessons or scripture. That itself is appalling to me, but, what's most unnerving is that these same people can be satisfied that they have completed their weekly obligation and return to their snug oblivion and go back to sleep for another week of existence within their habitrail.

I believe that love and light are critical points to our existence and wish those for all. Thank you for your part of this conversation. I have sifted through quite a bit of fluff to find this one thread. Be well and be blessed.

RE: Any healthy mental bodies in attendance? - GentleReckoning - 01-26-2018

(01-03-2018, 02:02 PM)Diana Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 01:59 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: So if Don Carla and Jim made a mistake, we shouldn't investigate or fix that mistake? We should take their interpretation (even though it leads to a clearly negative time/space outcome), their moral beliefs (even though it leads to complete loss of catalyst creation, a clear state of the day-to-day reality being a 'bad thing'), and their level of fear? (leading to Don's death, and Carla's ill-health)

This idea is only relevant if you (not you in particular) don't think for yourself—if you are a follower. There is no way any channeling would be perfect. Your own discernment must kick in. The Ra Material is what it is. No one needs to fix it in my opinion. When I read something that doesn't sound quite right, I don't have to analyze that—it could be for so many different reasons the material was distorted. Ra must have known of the possibilities of misinterpretation and took that chance (after due diligence on their part), knowing it is ultimately the responsibility of the reader to discern; that adulation, following, and not taking responsibility for self is the choice of the reader.   

It's a waste of time in my opinion to focus on mistakes. I say give your mind something else to think about. Because our human minds must have their playtime. 

I have only found followers in this thread. All holding tight to a point in an infinite spiral. Which is well. I just seek that which desires true blue. In our society, that means activation of and crystallization of the yellow ray. It turns out that true blue becomes infinite as you follow it through and though. I wasn't expecting that, but it makes sense in hindsight. Because it is a piercing light.