Bring4th
I know someone who is a seeker - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: I know someone who is a seeker (/showthread.php?tid=15051)

I know someone who is a seeker - Billz - 12-05-2017

Ok, this is my first post since joining this forum this afternoon. I would like to introduce a concept that may or may not have been covered previously and admit that I have not searched for any other conversations regarding this subject topic.

However, I have come in contact with someone who is extremely active as well as effective as a Seeker and a Lover. It is my opinion that there would be zero benefit to approach this person with the idea of informing them of the effects of their actions. If I were able to convince this person of such a concept, which I believe would be so very unlikely, that it would have zero effect on them or destroy our friendship. In any case, it is a joy to be in this person's presence, no matter what the circumstance.

I don't know if you know of anyone like this, but their positive influence glows and flows and shines like a beacon for all the world to see. There is so much love emanating from this person it is like a small tidal wave and is such a joy. I feel refreshed and energized whenever I am with this person. It feels so very natural and wonderful and easy.

I can't compliment this person on their persona but I can say it here: What a presence and a labor of love is given selflessly!

RE: I know someone who is a seeker - Jade - 12-05-2017

Ra Wrote:[65.12] There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense.

RE: I know someone who is a seeker - Stranger - 12-05-2017

(12-05-2017, 08:17 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:
Ra Wrote:[65.12] There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense.

Curiously, not 5th?  What do you make of that?

RE: I know someone who is a seeker - Jade - 12-05-2017

(12-05-2017, 11:16 PM)Stranger Wrote:

Well, Ra says most entities who wanderer are 6th density, as 5th density is intensifying wisdom, which is not conducive to being behind the veil, and fourth density is usually about establishing a harmonious social memory complex on a newly 4th density planet. Earth is out of the ordinary in that we have 4th density "wanderers" from other star systems (or our own) whose planets will not move into fourth density for physical reasons. But, here is more of the quote:

Quote:You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Thus Wanderers have three basic functions once the forgetting is penetrated, the first two being basic, the tertiary one being unique to that particular mind/body/spirit complex.

I think it's about the intended lessons of the home density. Here is another quote:

Quote:In fifth-density positive and negative the concept of work done through a potential difference is not particularly helpful as fifth-density entities are, again, intensifying rather than potentiating.

In positive, the fifth-density complex uses sixth-density teach/learners to study the more illuminated understandings of unity thus becoming more and more wise. Fifth-density positive social memory complexes often will choose to divide their service to others in two ways: first, the beaming of light to creation; second, the sending of groups to be of aid as instruments of light such as those whom you’re familiar with through channels.

I am sure there are 5th density Wanderers who also radiate light and love very well, but I don't think they choose to incarnate for that purpose - I think wisdom tells them it's best to do that on the other side of the veil, away from the mess. Wink 4th density wandering is all about intensifying the heart (51%-98% service to others) and 6th density is usually about fine-tuning balance, but also they bring in all of the accumulated wisdom from 5th density that allows them to use their energy bodies in an efficient fashion. 4th density uses their energy bodies in a martyr-like fashion, which also allows them to pump out massive amounts of love/light.

Those are my thoughts!

RE: I know someone who is a seeker - Stranger - 12-06-2017

RE: I know someone who is a seeker - Dekalb_Blues - 12-06-2017

~
Hello Billz,
Welcome to B4th, that cyber-meetingplace of the hearts and minds where the Mystery-Clad Being is sometimes even
more Mysteriously-Clad than usual as It says what's on Its microcosmical fractally-distilled locally-distributed mini-
minds via many a racketing keyboard here or there on this really unusual planet hooked up to the electronic super-
organismic social-memory-complex-precursor, that factoid-glutted will-o'-the-wisp we call The Internetz.

There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought
     except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained,
     inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many.
     -- You-Know-Who, Session 1 (15 Jan 81)

Billz: . . . . I would like to introduce a topic that may or may not have been covered previously and admit
that I have not searched for any other conversations covering this subject topic.

Well, honesty is always the best policy, except of course when it makes more sense to lie like a rug to save face, as I
usually do at the drop of a hat to save my lazy ass when remiss as we super-morally-advanced squeaky-clean-'n'-pure
STO-types here all know.
When I was in officer training many moons ago the first Competency my superiors hammered into my tiny little mind was:
USE YOUR RESOURCES!
The second was:
USE YOUR RESOURCES!
The idea of this being that I must exhaust all of my own sincerely-earnest efforts before seeking aid, as only in this way 
may I truly organically take in & appreciate further and better information supplied from a more experienced source, and
thus learn instead of merely receive more fragmented facts for rote memorization & more conditioning-for-helplessness
that will not advance one iota my ability to operate unaided the next time I'm challenged. Which usually entailed being
shot at way off in the middle of nowhere far, far away from anybody with snappy answers, be they wise, dumb, or indifferent.
The almost-paradoxical comment appended to this idea was:
EASY ANSWERS MAKE YOU STUPIDER
Or as the mystic Yogi Berra sagely put it, "You can observe a lot just by watching."

[Image: Yogi-Berra-Quote-Image-06.jpg]

(Of course, he also said, "I never said most of the things I said," and "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true,"
so you're on your own there. Thank God everything isn't cut-and-dried. . .)

[Image: 150923083405-restricted-03-berra-quote-super-169.jpg]

. . . Then there's the story of the enthusiastic but inexperienced entomologist who was so taken by the grace and
efficiency of the running style of a certain supremely fleet-footed thousand-legger as it went purposefully and
successfully about its everyday pursuits that he painstakingly learned how to talk in that creature's language just
so he could compliment it upon its wonderful ability in great anatomical/bio-mechanical detail, and to ask it:
With so many legs, how do you keep track of which goes where when -- much less where you're going, on top it all?
The poor thousand-legger, completely unused to the kind of intense self-consciousness this inquiry catalyzed in him,
proceeded to over-analyze himself so much, and micro-manage his style so much, that he immediately tripped all
over himself, getting his many legs hopelessly tangled, and in his confusion forgot all about his aims, much less which
direction to run to fulfill them . . .

[Image: tumblr_nfe6im4rBH1tiiqh9o1_1280.png]  The Cosmic Law of Moar

[Image: Ydp7g.gif]  The Cosmic Law of Hauling Ass

BTW, here's a useful on-line resource: http://www.lawofone.info/search.php
And a not-so-useful off-line one: http://theprankstore.com/browse/uncategorized/rude-and-crude-magic-answer-ball

[Image: horus03dz8.jpg]  Cool

RE: I know someone who is a seeker - Quan - 12-06-2017

(12-05-2017, 07:25 PM)Billz Wrote: Ok, this is my first post since joining this forum this afternoon.  I would like to introduce a concept that may or may not have been covered previously and admit that I have not searched for any other conversations regarding this subject topic.

However, I have come in contact with someone who is extremely active as well as effective as a Seeker and a Lover.  It is my opinion that there would be zero benefit to approach this person with the idea of informing them of the effects of their actions.  If I were able to convince this person of such a concept, which I believe would be so very unlikely, that it would have zero effect on them or destroy our friendship.  In any case, it is a joy to be in this person's presence, no matter what the circumstance.

I don't know if you know of anyone like this, but their positive influence glows and flows and shines like a beacon for all the world to see.  There is so much love emanating from this person it is like a small tidal wave and is such a joy.  I feel refreshed and energized whenever I am with this person.  It feels so very natural and wonderful and easy.

I can't compliment this person on their persona but I can say it here: What a presence and a labor of love is given selflessly!

Welcome and what a selfess way to start posting on the forums.   The person is also very lucky to have come across you too Tongue    Being humble is most precious thing to being a seeker!   What you ahve said here would make a big difference and im sure if time comes and you are meant to say something in person to them, you will know when time is right..

RE: I know someone who is a seeker - Infinite Unity - 12-07-2017

(12-06-2017, 02:28 AM)Dekalb_Blues Wrote: ~
Hello Billz,
Welcome to B4th, that cyber-meetingplace of the hearts and minds where the Mystery-Clad Being is sometimes even
more Mysteriously-Clad than usual as It says what's on Its microcosmical fractally-distilled locally-distributed mini-
minds via many a racketing keyboard here or there on this really unusual planet hooked up to the electronic super-
organismic social-memory-complex-precursor, that factoid-glutted will-o'-the-wisp we call The Internetz.

Billz: . . . . I would like to introduce a topic that may or may not have been covered previously and admit
that I have not searched for any other conversations covering this subject topic.

Well, honesty is always the best policy, except of course when it makes more sense to lie like a rug to save face, as I
usually do at the drop of a hat to save my lazy ass when remiss as we super-morally-advanced squeaky-clean-'n'-pure
STO-types here all know.
When I was in officer training many moons ago the first Competency my superiors hammered into my tiny little mind was:
USE YOUR RESOURCES!
The second was:
USE YOUR RESOURCES!
The idea of this being that I must exhaust all of my own sincerely-earnest efforts before seeking aid, as only in this way 
may I truly organically take in & appreciate further and better information supplied from a more experienced source, and
thus learn instead of merely receive more fragmented facts for rote memorization & more conditioning-for-helplessness
that will not advance one iota my ability to operate unaided the next time I'm challenged. Which usually entailed being
shot at way off in the middle of nowhere far, far away from anybody with snappy answers, be they wise, dumb, or indifferent.
The almost-paradoxical comment appended to this idea was:
EASY ANSWERS MAKE YOU STUPIDER
Or as the mystic Yogi Berra sagely put it, "You can observe a lot just by watching."

[Image: yogi-berra-quotes-and-sayings-practice-theory.jpg]

(Of course, he also said, "I never said most of the things I said," and "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true,"
so you're on your own there. Thank God everything isn't cut-and-dried. . .)

[Image: 150923083405-restricted-03-berra-quote-super-169.jpg]

. . . Then there's the story of the enthusiastic but inexperienced entomologist who was so taken by the grace and
efficiency of the running style of a certain supremely fleet-footed thousand-legger as it went purposefully and
successfully about its everyday pursuits that he painstakingly learned how to talk in that creature's language just
so he could compliment it upon its wonderful ability in great anatomical/bio-mechanical detail, and to ask it:
With so many legs, how do you keep track of which goes where when -- much less where you're going, on top it all?
The poor thousand-legger, completely unused to the kind of intense self-consciousness this inquiry catalyzed in him,
proceeded to over-analyze himself so much, and micro-manage his style so much, that he immediately tripped all
over himself, getting his many legs hopelessly tangled, and in his confusion forgot all about his aims, much less which
direction to run to fulfill them . . .

[Image: tumblr_nfe6im4rBH1tiiqh9o1_1280.png]  The Cosmic Law of Moar

BTW, here's a useful on-line resource: http://www.lawofone.info/search.php
And a not-so-useful off-line one: http://theprankstore.com/browse/uncategorized/rude-and-crude-magic-answer-ball

[Image: horus03dz8.jpg]  Cool

I'm not trying to get off topic here, but dekalb I love your posts. Something refreshing in them, and thank you.

RE: I know someone who is a seeker - Dekalb_Blues - 12-08-2017

(12-07-2017, 07:40 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 02:28 AM)Dekalb_Blues Wrote: ~
Hello Billz,
Welcome to B4th, [etc. etc.]

[Plenty words 'n' stuff here]

[linx, etc., cryptic image denoting off-the-charts-above-top-secret/SCI superelite ancient organization]

I'm not trying to get off topic here, but dekalb I love your posts. Something refreshing in them, and thank you.

Infinite U. (if I may address you familiarly [and also, may Billz excuse this detour]),
Thanx! They're all ghostwritten, every damn one of them, by a vast multitude of chimpanzees who I have set to typewrite around the clock, trusting in random but useful agglomerations of coherent English to emerge every now and again amongst the mostly chaotic nonsense they hammer out. The tricky part is trusting in the synchronicitous serendipity required in finding a germane thread in which I can plausibly insert this text as a post, all of which constitutes a sort of spirito-literary Turing Test. I see no downside to this methodology -- what could possibly go wrong? It's safe as milk.

[Image: the-turing-test-a-sociotechnological-ana...1483829879]

My private R&D lab, in its endless striving to spread technological sweetness and light, is feaverishly bevering feverishly beavering away at any number of desperately-needed AI-guided mechanisms for a poor helpless humankind. Admittedly, there are a few minor bugs to work out here and there in the system, but this one's good to ship:

[Image: quote-i-always-strive-when-i-can-to-spre...-78-48.jpg]

And remember, every time you compliment a fellow B4ther, an angel gets its wings!

[Image: death-wings-fried_chicken-junk_foods-fas...38_low.jpg]

BTW, catalyzed by the Rude & Crude Magic 8-Ball's eloquence, I'm thinking of changing my online moniker to "Faux Shizzle (The Bull****-Artist Formerly Known As Dekalb_Blues)".  Cool

RE: I know someone who is a seeker - Infinite Unity - 12-08-2017

I believe you familiar with WHO i Am.

RE: I know someone who is a seeker - Dekalb_Blues - 01-03-2018

(12-08-2017, 01:29 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I believe you familiar with WHO i Am.

Yes, thanks to my recently-launched fleet of Personal Aerial Panopticonic Stealth Orbs® , I now have the capacity to know all & see all!!

[Image: AerotainEye-1458153225709.jpg]

Still waiting to install the Shamanic Kirlian Auric Analyzer app so as to peer even more deeply into any as-yet unplumbed psychic depths.  Cool