Bring4th
My journey for the truth: a somewhat unremarkable story - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: My journey for the truth: a somewhat unremarkable story (/showthread.php?tid=15053)

Pages: 1 2

My journey for the truth: a somewhat unremarkable story - Billz - 12-06-2017

My personal awakening experience started over 50 years ago, while yet a very young child. I never felt I belonged and as I grew through adolescence, my feelings of inadequacy and outright failing to fit in were attributed to the stereotypical teenage predilection for simply suffering through life and the associated growing pains. I was weird and even my teenage friends knew it. No girlfriends and no real bonding with my school aged friends. As I passed through my teenage years, I was attracted to many of the things that my friends were interested in sports like football and karate. However, I felt myself drawn into the philosophy of Bruce Lee instead of the mechanics of fighting.

Following high school I enlisted in military service and left home, my horizons began to open as the restrictive perception of my personal oddities were easier to hide from others. My introverted nature became more comfortable and, try as I might, I felt disconnected at social gatherings while failing miserably at producing “small talk.” Because I was able to accept the shutting out from my piers while simultaneously seeking philosophical inspiration, I felt that I was growing and learning. I was drawn specifically to Tai Chi, an individual form or martial arts, as well as the mystical side of that philosophy. This will recognized much later as a pivotal point in my life, having been attracted to purchase a book of Tao Te Ching without specifically knowing why.

My search for the Truth had begun, unknown to me, and I was on a path of enlightenment that stretched out before me. After the military service, I received what I now know to be a telepathic message of awakening in the statement, “As you dream, so shall you become.” I couldn’t, to this day, explain how or where this “message” had come from, or why. But it became the basis for my future study.

But, my lessons slowed to almost nothing during the middle time of my life and I almost went to back to sleep being completely enmeshed in living according to the world parameters; what became known to me as running in the “rat race.” I was achieving all of my goals and gathering “stuff” that should have constituted success but was even less happy feeling more disconnected with the passing of each day.

When my life fell apart as I divorced my first wife and I was shocked into my second awakening and returned to my search for the Truth.
This was my real awakening and the search began in earnest.

It is my belief that humans are “shocked” into or out of our reality by traumatic events in our lives causing us to consider or analyze our circumstances as we ask why things may have happened. I am now forced to consider if these types of events themselves are an affectation of outside influence to cause this response…

Since that time, I have been led to find many of the truths that I have defined as my “belief system.” The elements of my belief system have been discovered, exposed or hypothesized through introspective analysis as well as online research. What I thought was a singular effort may have been orchestrated or led by external forces providing clues that directed my search. I may never discover if my research has been assisted or guided and it doesn’t really matter.

I am here, I am ready and I believe.

RE: A somewhat unremarkable story - Nau7ik - 12-06-2017

Hello Billz! Wonderful to have you here Smile Thank you for sharing your story.

Quote:It is my belief that humans are “shocked” into or out of our reality by traumatic events in our lives causing us to consider or analyze our circumstances as we ask why things may have happened. I am now forced to consider if these types of events themselves are an affectation of outside influence to cause this response…

Yes, I totally agree! Very perceptive. This is also how I woke up and began sincerely and consciously seeking. Crisis shakes us out of complacency.

I look forward to hearing more from you, my friend. Best of wishes!

RE: A somewhat unremarkable story - Quan - 12-07-2017

(12-06-2017, 09:36 AM)Billz Wrote: My personal awakening experience started over 50 years ago, while yet a very young child.  I never felt I belonged and as I grew through adolescence, my feelings of inadequacy and outright failing to fit in were attributed to the stereotypical teenage predilection for simply suffering through life and the associated growing pains.  I was weird and even my teenage friends knew it.  No girlfriends and no real bonding with my school aged friends.  As I passed through my teenage years, I was attracted to many of the things that my friends were interested in sports like football and karate.  However, I felt myself drawn into the philosophy of Bruce Lee instead of the mechanics of fighting.

Following high school I enlisted in military service and left home, my horizons began to open as the restrictive perception of my personal oddities were easier to hide from others.  My introverted nature became more comfortable and, try as I might, I felt disconnected at social gatherings while failing miserably at producing “small talk.” Because I was able to accept the shutting out from my piers while simultaneously seeking philosophical inspiration, I felt that I was growing and learning.  I was drawn specifically to Tai Chi, an individual form or martial arts, as well as the mystical side of that philosophy.  This will recognized much later as a pivotal point in my life, having been attracted to purchase a book of Tao Te Ching without specifically knowing why.

My search for the Truth had begun, unknown to me, and I was on a path of enlightenment that stretched out before me.  After the military service, I received what I now know to be a telepathic message of awakening in the statement, “As you dream, so shall you become.”  I couldn’t, to this day, explain how or where this “message” had come from, or why.  But it became the basis for my future study.

But, my lessons slowed to almost nothing during the middle time of my life and I almost went to back to sleep being completely enmeshed in living according to the world parameters; what became known to me as running in the “rat race.”  I was achieving all of my goals and gathering “stuff” that should have constituted success but was even less happy feeling more disconnected with the passing of each day.  

When my life fell apart as I divorced my first wife and I was shocked into my second awakening and returned to my search for the Truth.

It is my belief that humans are “shocked” into or out of our reality by traumatic events in our lives causing us to consider or analyze our circumstances as we ask why things may have happened.  I am now forced to consider if these types of events themselves are an affectation of outside influence to cause this response…

Since that time, I have been led to find many of the truths that I have defined as my “belief system.”  The elements of my belief system have been discovered, exposed or hypothesized through introspective analysis as well as online research.  What I thought was a singular effort may have been orchestrated or led by external forces providing clues that directed my search.  I may never discover if my research has been assisted or guided and it doesn’t really matter.

Lovely story, great example of finding ones own truth.

With trauma
"It is my belief that humans are “shocked” into or out of our reality by traumatic events in our lives causing us to consider or analyze our circumstance"
This is also clearly stated in Law of One
"It is to be noted that among your entities a large percentage of all progression has as catalyst, trauma."

One thing that may help I reasonsate strongly with from Law of One is pre-incarnation/ pre-incarnative choices set before you were born for you life and external forces help keep you on track as your free will is involved.. Major trauma would especially fall into that category set pre-life.

"Not all those who wander are lost..." J.R.R Tolkien 
I must comment on this, I still am in such awe with JRR Tolkein I really woould love to know if any authors that are similar to his level on fantasy type novels..to read as well.  Similarion book I just couldnt believe he envisioned how earth came about before its creation, gods/goddess shaping earth , the first age of elfes, second age of humans. It really is a whole world  and massive time span of history he invisioned in this work.

RE: A somewhat unremarkable story - Billz - 12-07-2017

Now7ik,

Thank you for your comment and instruction.

I have not found another author, in fantasy, that can compare. In literature, Dickens was my first discovery and Anne Rice has shown the same skill. Crafting entire visions with words for these authors is magical. Ms. Rice can be controversial but that doesn't alter the fact that she is a master.

In love and light, bill

RE: A somewhat unremarkable story - Nau7ik - 12-07-2017

(12-07-2017, 09:08 AM)Billz Wrote: Now7ik,

Thank you for your comment and instruction.

I have not found another author, in fantasy, that can compare. In literature, Dickens was my first discovery and Anne Rice has shown the same skill. Crafting entire visions with words for these authors is magical. Ms. Rice can be controversial but that doesn't alter the fact that she is a master.

In love and light, bill

Yes, I love Anne Rice! I mentioned one of her books in another thread the other day too. Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt was magical. Amazing. The compassion of Christ came alive for me during the reading of this book and I had a huge realization: I love Christ, my problem is not with Jesus, it was the church dogma. I had a disdain for Christianity and Jesus before that, but for some reason that book was “calling out to me” for me to pick it up and read it. The reading of that book was a major stepping stone for me in finding my spiritual path.

I also love the Vampire Chronicles. Rice is an amazing writer.

RE: A somewhat unremarkable story - Billz - 12-07-2017

Now7ik:

I am glad that you have already found Ms. Rice. She is a gem. I am thankful for all these master's of the written word.

Regarding religion; it was explained to me this way:

"Religion is the organized structure that undermines all of faith, hope and love. The Word is the true message of God and Jesus. In The Word we find the manifestation of faith, hope and love."

It is my opinion that "religion" is a cult to blind the believer and enslave the faithful, binding them to worship through repetition and intolerance. I believe that true faith is based in the message Jesus came to share: Love God with all your heart, soul and mind. Love your neighbor as yourself. Jesus clearly identified these as the greatest of all commandments.

Our one infinite Creator has corroborated Jesus' instruction: Love is always the answer.

Yours in love and light...

bill

RE: A somewhat unremarkable story - Infinite Unity - 12-07-2017

(12-06-2017, 09:36 AM)Billz Wrote: My personal awakening experience started over 50 years ago, while yet a very young child.  I never felt I belonged and as I grew through adolescence, my feelings of inadequacy and outright failing to fit in were attributed to the stereotypical teenage predilection for simply suffering through life and the associated growing pains.  I was weird and even my teenage friends knew it.  No girlfriends and no real bonding with my school aged friends.  As I passed through my teenage years, I was attracted to many of the things that my friends were interested in sports like football and karate.  However, I felt myself drawn into the philosophy of Bruce Lee instead of the mechanics of fighting.

Following high school I enlisted in military service and left home, my horizons began to open as the restrictive perception of my personal oddities were easier to hide from others.  My introverted nature became more comfortable and, try as I might, I felt disconnected at social gatherings while failing miserably at producing “small talk.” Because I was able to accept the shutting out from my piers while simultaneously seeking philosophical inspiration, I felt that I was growing and learning.  I was drawn specifically to Tai Chi, an individual form or martial arts, as well as the mystical side of that philosophy.  This will recognized much later as a pivotal point in my life, having been attracted to purchase a book of Tao Te Ching without specifically knowing why.

My search for the Truth had begun, unknown to me, and I was on a path of enlightenment that stretched out before me.  After the military service, I received what I now know to be a telepathic message of awakening in the statement, “As you dream, so shall you become.”  I couldn’t, to this day, explain how or where this “message” had come from, or why.  But it became the basis for my future study.

But, my lessons slowed to almost nothing during the middle time of my life and I almost went to back to sleep being completely enmeshed in living according to the world parameters; what became known to me as running in the “rat race.”  I was achieving all of my goals and gathering “stuff” that should have constituted success but was even less happy feeling more disconnected with the passing of each day.  

It is my belief that humans are “shocked” into or out of our reality by traumatic events in our lives causing us to consider or analyze our circumstances as we ask why things may have happened.  I am now forced to consider if these types of events themselves are an affectation of outside influence to cause this response…

Since that time, I have been led to find many of the truths that I have defined as my “belief system.”  The elements of my belief system have been discovered, exposed or hypothesized through introspective analysis as well as online research.  What I thought was a singular effort may have been orchestrated or led by external forces providing clues that directed my search.  I may never discover if my research has been assisted or guided and it doesn’t really matter.

Sounds like your ready to work. stay poised

RE: A somewhat unremarkable story - Nau7ik - 12-08-2017

(12-07-2017, 10:30 AM)Billz Wrote: Now7ik:

I am glad that you have already found Ms. Rice. She is a gem. I am thankful for all these master's of the written word.

"Religion is the organized structure that undermines all of faith, hope and love. The Word is the true message of God and Jesus. In The Word we find the manifestation of faith, hope and love."

It is my opinion that "religion" is a cult to blind the believer and enslave the faithful, binding them to worship through repetition and intolerance. I believe that true faith is based in the message Jesus came to share: Love God with all your heart, soul and mind. Love your neighbor as yourself. Jesus clearly identified these as the greatest of all commandments.

Our one infinite Creator has corroborated Jesus' instruction: Love is always the answer.

bill

Definitey! That is the major point I make with Christianity as well: Jesus gave two commandments. Those two commandments encompass all of the positive laws in a loving manner. These two are the greatest and all that one needs to remember.

I feel that with religion and Church that many people miss the heart of Christ’s message. They aren’t “hearing” him. They’re taking in dogma, what to believe, what to think. The teachings of Christ are pretty radical when you have your ears and eyes open. The opening of the heart in unconditional love is consciousness transforming.
It’s just sad to see the pure teachings of Christ perverted into the opposite message of intolerance, judgment, and condemnation by some sects of Christianity. (One of the purer sects is the Episcopalians.) Very conditional “love”, which actually is not love because the only true love is unconditional. Again, that’s just my opinion.

Anyway, So glad to have you here and your brilliant insight!

RE: A somewhat unremarkable story - Billz - 12-08-2017

(12-08-2017, 10:38 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 10:30 AM)Billz Wrote: Now7ik:

bill

Definitey! That is the major point I make with Christianity as well: Jesus gave two commandments. Those two commandments encompass all of the positive laws in a loving manner. These two are the greatest and all that one needs to remember.

I feel that with religion and Church that many people miss the heart of Christ’s message. They aren’t “hearing” him. They’re taking in dogma, what to believe, what to think. The teachings of Christ are pretty radical when you have your ears and eyes open. The opening of the heart in unconditional love is consciousness transforming.
It’s just sad to see the pure teachings of Christ perverted into the opposite message of intolerance, judgment, and condemnation by some sects of Christianity. (One of the purer sects is the Episcopalians.) Very conditional “love”, which actually is not love because the only true love is unconditional. Again, that’s just my opinion.

Anyway, So glad to have you here and your brilliant insight!

Now7ik,

Thank you for you gracious compliment , but I need to point out that I am only parroting what I’ve learned and want to give credit to those teachers from whom I was blessed to have the chance to listen.

You’ve precisely identified the problem with religion as well as the complacency of most churchy type people who wish to be spoon fed their theology, complete their hour of weekly service and get out of church as quickly as possible, to return to their “regularly scheduled programming” as quickly as possible. This is the issue that disturbs me while breaking my heart. They don’t want to know.

Well, we’ll love them as they are and keep hoping that they may wake up some day to see the world for what it is, what it can be and to know the difference in having a real relationship with the Creator that Jesus was talking about in the Bible.

Until then, let’s continue working and loving them as an example.

Brother Dan used to say, you may be the only Jesus some people ever see. Let your light shine and lead them by example.

In light and love...

RE: A somewhat unremarkable story - Nau7ik - 12-09-2017

Quote:Brother Dan used to say, you may be the only Jesus some people ever see. Let your light shine and lead them by example.

Beautiful! Thank you! Yes, I completely agree. Be the example that you wish to see in the world. I think it’s good that we are aware of and can see the pitfalls/problems of religion and dogma, but with compassionate wisdom. One doesn’t want to shut his heart to others, even when they hate us. We are all doing the best that we can. And we as positive seekers of the open heart, can BE the example of loving compassion that others may not be able to express yet, at this moment. That’s okay, for the open heart loves freely, without condition. (And who knows what effect that freely given love may have on another. Maybe this “impossible” loving is just what is needed to begin one on the journey of opening his heart. It’s my belief that love and kindness goes a long way!) I can’t say I’ve mastered the open heart at all, but I am very willing to work on love for all.

A somewhat unremarkable story, Chapter Two - Billz - 12-14-2017

OK, next chapter, kind of...

Let me start by saying that I've been searching for the truth for years.  Literally, about 45 years of yearning to know more. I've traversed a wild landscape of the theology as well as self led-introspective analysis.  I've never meditated before; not really.  I don't even know if what I'm doing is right or correct technique.  Oh, ya, I've prayed many times but my conscious review of material and internal discussion has been all me.

No real experiences with metaphysics until very lately.  I knew what the word meant and at one point decided I should write a book titled; "Ruminations on Elementary Metaphysics/Conversations with God."  I wrote a few thousand words before I quit when I found out how crazy hard it is to actually write a book.  I still have those pages...anyway.

Almost eight weeks ago I was compelled to write out my "belief system."  I don't really know why I started this except as a form of self expression.  I had all this stuff inside me that just wanted to get out and I needed an outlet.  Well, that and also that someone presented me with a list of numbered questions from an online conversation about religion that had been completed by someone else as part of that threaded conversation.  I decided that I would "steal" the questions, delete their answers and add my own answers to the same questions.  I guess there were something like a dozen, maybe a few more.  When I made it to the end of the list, I continued to write out the remainder of my belief system that had not been addressed in the original list of questions.  Somewhere along the process of writing I was looking up references on a specific points when I discovered the Ra channelings.  I finished the outline of my belief system recently after reading The Law of One (the first two books).  I had continued to add bullet points clarifying myself as it related to The Law and expanding on some points that had occurred to me earlier in my seeking for the truth.

Reading The Law of One is probably my first brush with something clearly reaching into the metaphysical in terms of the intended direction of my searching/researching.  Since finishing those first two books I went back and found a book that I had purchased and languished in my book collection since sometime in the early 1990s.  I have just finished reading Shirley MacLaine's, "Going Within."  I am shocked and awed on so many levels it's incredible!  The book is great and I highly recommend it for anyone seeking.

However, what shocks me most are the extensive number of similarities within my belief system and the content of Ms. MacLaine's book.  The comparisons are fantastically similar.  I cite different sources for my belief and she uses much more credible references, like Stephen Hawkings, but the outline is almost identical.  It's freaky scary how stinking close the works follow each other.  This afternoon, as I finished the final chapter of "Going Within," I was forced to wonder about the timeliness of reading that old book now.  Was I led to read this this specific book, after all these years since buying it?  Has some external force tired of waiting for me to examine the contents of that book?  Or, was it time for me to see that other people are working through their own methods to discover what seem to be the exact same truths?

I've never been hypnotized and am incredulous when I read of others past-life experiences.  It's not that I don't believe that they have had those experiences.  It's that I haven't yet been exposed to that specific part of my being (have been).

I am shocked and humbled by these revelations.  Just wanted to say something to someone about this experience.

RE: A somewhat unremarkable story - Nau7ik - 12-16-2017

I think that that moment was the right moment for you to read the book. I do this a lot myself! I bookmark certain texts or videos and then come back to it later because, at the moment, I feel like “this should wait for later.” Then whenever I go back to what I had bookmarked, I realize that THIS was the right moment to read it, not before. I find that very interesting.

I believe that these synchronicities happen for a reason. You were meant to find it at that moment and not before. Your life and seeking before had prepared you for that moment.

On another note, you mentioned that you don’t really meditate. Might I suggest you begin a daily meditation practice? This will help out your seeking tremendously. I recommend meditation to everyone because everyone can benefit from it. Especially spiritual seekers. I will message you with my technique, it’s really simple. When I realized the simplicity of meditation, that was the catalyst that I used to begin a daily spiritual practice. I encourage and recommend others to start their own unique spiritual practice. Creating one yourself will have more power to it, I think. We may follow the guidelines of others but I think it best to personalize it. Everyone needs different things. No two entities are the same or need the same things.

Anyway thank you for sharing again! You’re a true sincere seeker and that is an inspiration to me Smile

RE: A somewhat unremarkable story - Billz - 12-16-2017

Nau7ik,

Thank you for your kind words. I have already begun meditation based on what I've read from The Law of One as well as well as what I've read from Going Within. I have spent hours and hours in prayer and my prayer time is somewhat different from what many would expect, so meditation is a very small leap. I have reasoned that meditation, like body-weight-exercise, can be done anywhere at almost any time since,...I'm always with me. Meditation doesn't take any equipment and I love myself enough to believe that going within is like an adventure and finding the mystery of myself will be great fun. I have completed a vast review by introspective analysis and know myself quite well; weaknesses, strengths, abilities and dark places. I find peace within and am really looking forward to meditation on a regular basis. I'm thinking of making part of my lunch a perfect time to find a quiet spot for meditation.

Anyway, thank you again for your offer of assistance. You are too kind. Be well and be blessed...

RE: A somewhat unremarkable story - Nau7ik - 12-17-2017

That’s great! You already know what you’re doing lol don’t mind me. I suggest meditation to everyone. Meditation as you say takes many different forms. One can even do meditation by taking a walk! Introspection, self analysis, to me, are forms of meditation and contemplation.

In the Buddhist Theravada tradition, there is vipassana meditation, which is insight into the true nature of reality. It’s an intensive form of meditation that is really looking at the self. You might be interested in that! I don’t exactly know how vipassana works but there is Buddhist temple in my area that practices the Theravadan tradition that I’ve been meaning to visit and talk to the monks about.

RE: A somewhat unremarkable story - Billz - 01-05-2018

I have decided to take a very bold step to post the contents of my Belief System. I realize that in doing this I leave myself open to direct attack. I'm ready for that...however, I have been searching for answers for more than 45 years and the information that I'm going to share, in outline form, documents the results of my search.

I've produced this outline in a word document for archiving on Google docs but it won't copy/paste the formatting to this forum so I'm going to add sections a piece at a time, retyping each of the 36 sections of the outline.

An outline of my Belief System: Introduction - Billz - 01-05-2018

This document was started, in my mind, being unwritten, years ago. My first memory of a philosophical belief system began to form in 1975 when I was 19 years old, stationed in San Diego California, as part of the US Navy. I was seeking the truth because I knew that the truth foisted upon us, as a society, is false and negative, and I could no longer accept the precepts of the Church or organized religion as real. I knew that there was more to the truth than we are told or that was readily available. At this point, I became a Seeker.

After the military service, I received what I now know to be a telepathic message of awakening in the statement, “As you dream, so shall you become.” I could not, to this day, explain how or where this “message” had come from, or why. Nevertheless, it became the basis for my future study. I found and began to absorb other books and concepts.

However, my lessons slowed to almost nothing during the middle time of my life. I almost went to back to sleep while becoming completely enmeshed in living according to the world parameters; what became known to me as running in the “rat race.” I was achieving all of my goals and gathering “stuff” that should have constituted success but was even feeling less happy and more disconnected with the passing of each day. My life fell apart as I divorced my first wife and I was shocked into my second awakening and subsequent return to my search for the Truth. This was my real awakening and the search began in earnest: I became a Wanderer.

In April of 2017, I was compelled to begin the documentation of my findings as well as my queries. I began using the components of an electronic document that I found online while searching for answers. What follows are the elements of that document in outline form, beginning with general questions and expanding into precepts and theories that have become the focus of my search.

My Belief System: #1 - Billz - 01-05-2018

This document, created as a cathartic exercise for my soul, has become a treatise of my reality and my faith.

1. Do you believe in God?

answer: Yes

i. God
ii. I Am
iii. The Word
iv. Tao
v. Gaia
vi. The Force
vii. Atum
viii. The Collective
ix. Eywa
x. Maheo
xi. Isha

My Belief System: #2 - Billz - 01-05-2018

2. Do you believe God created the world?

answer: Yes

b. God is omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent.
c. God created all things including the natural laws including time, space and all matter.

My Belief System: #3 - Billz - 01-05-2018

3. Do you believe that if you are a nice person that does good deeds, you are rewarded in some way in this life?

answers:

a. No. However, all life, all matter, comes from God and as such we are all part of The One. Therefore, when you do evil or negative to any other thing/person/being, you are doing negative to yourself as part of The Collective.

i. Person
ii. Animal
iii. Plant
iv. Planet
v. Air
vi. Every thing
vii. All
viii. The One

b. By doing good to others as well as our world/earth (Gaia/Eywa/Joro) we are fulfilling a basic goal of doing good to The Collective and ultimately to ourselves, i.e. positive feedback loop.

i. Ref: Gen 1.1
ii. Ref: Do unto others as you would do to yourself. Matt 7:12
iii. Ref: Love your neighbor as you love yourself. Mark 12:31

RE: My journey for the truth: a somewhat unremarkable story - Diana - 01-05-2018

(01-05-2018, 10:11 AM)Billz Wrote: However, all life, all matter, comes from God and as such we are all part of The One.  Therefore, when you do evil or negative to any other thing/person/being, you are doing negative to yourself as part of The Collective.

i. Ref: Gen 1.1
ii. Ref: Do unto others as you would do to yourself. Matt 7:12
iii. Ref: Love your neighbor as you love yourself. Mark 12:31

I would like to comment on this concept. I'll preface with admitting I have a difficult time articulating my thoughts on this subject.

I think this idea is a step toward connectedness and compassion. The problem eventually becomes that there is still a perceived separation (between self and others); and derives from self and self concerns. I'm not sure how to articulate this latter idea, but the way I see it is that I never have to think I hurt myself by hurting others—this idea does not motivate me at all. It is enough to just know I am causing harm or hurt for the sake of the other—and this includes even infringing upon free will. I don't have to weigh in at all, like karma does and its concept of cause and effect, that actions must be balanced with reciprocal events.

And yet there is empathy, which immediately informs one of another's suffering or any feelings. So the feedback is immediate and in this sense because one may feel another's pain, and one realizes through one's own empathy what one has done to help generate this pain in another, it may be said that when you hurt another you hurt yourself. So the concept to me removes from the personal consideration to the collective consideration, or the underlying cosmology of interconnectedness.

In addition, speaking to the collective matrix of being, I am aware of what I generate and that it adds to the collective. So in this regard, what I do to others would in a sense reflect back on me from the collective. As I interact with this world, there is a sense of the beingness of all at the same time. When one walks in nature one will generally get this feeling of interconnectedness, which is one reason why humanity is so separated from other life forms and centered around self and self concerns, while living inside cities, behind walls, on digital devices, seldom touching the earth or feeling the sun's caress and a gentle breeze while a butterfly flutters by.

My Belief System: #4 - Billz - 01-05-2018

4. What do you base this on?

answers:

i. Nothing more than what has been revealed to me

ii. All truths are immediately available to anyone searching for them and will be revealed to them as needed and requested from God/Collective/Atum.

My Belief System: #5 - Billz - 01-05-2018

1. Does God reward people for being good in this life?

answers:

i. No. However, being good is it's own reward. By living a good life and being good, we are directly good to ourselves as well as the Collective and we are rewarded with inner peace and progress in our own spiritual journey through this life toward a return to the Collective as we learn the lessons, which we have set out to learn/accomplish.

1. Ref: Matt 6:20
2. Ref: Jer 29:11
3. Ref: Luke 10:25

My Belief System: #6 - Billz - 01-08-2018

6. What has been your experience with this?

i. I have gained an amazing amount of peace as well as more questions.

1. Additional questions that I've found:

a. What is my purpose here, i.e. why am I alive?

b. What is my objective?
i. Specifically, should I attempt to obtain connection with the Collective?
1. Not possible since we always connected
ii. Why? What would be the benefit?
1. Shared love, light and energy

c. Should I attempt to inform others of the truths that I have learned?
i. Would this be helpful or harmful?
ii. Premise: there are people that would be threatened or harmed by this knowledge and would fight against it as sacrilege. Those people are at a different point in their individual journey and are not ready for the strength of or depth of these truths.

d. Are we here simply to “experience” this reality through the actual sensory input of life?
i. All humans have a desire to feel things; some to excesses that result in addiction
ii. Adrenalin junkies push the edges of their reality to feel the rush
iii. Some people travel to see/feel other cultures

My Belief System: #7 - Billz - 01-08-2018

7. I believe man has searched for God throughout history in every form in almost every place possible. However, by looking within, searching for guidance, we will find the peace each individual is searching for within ourselves thereby connecting with each other as well as connecting with the Collective, i.e. God that is always with us.

a. The Hermetica: the Mind of God as the Oneness which unites everything.

b. The Bible states that Jesus is/was the Son of God and since God is our Father as well as the Father to Jesus, Jesus is/was our Brother. The Bible also states that God is within each of us and therefore, we are part of God/Collective.

c. The Tao (The Way)

RE: My journey for the truth: a somewhat unremarkable story - Infinite Unity - 01-08-2018

(01-08-2018, 10:22 AM)Billz Wrote: 7. I believe man has searched for God throughout history in every form in almost every place possible.  However, by looking within, searching for guidance, we will find the peace each individual is searching for within ourselves thereby connecting with each other as well as connecting with the Collective, i.e. God that is always with us.

a. The Hermetica: the Mind of God as the Oneness which unites everything.

b. The Bible states that Jesus is/was the Son of God and since God is our Father as well as the Father to Jesus, Jesus is/was our Brother.  The Bible also states that God is within each of us and therefore, we are part of God/Collective.

c. The Tao (The Way)

I would agree with your statement. That men have searched and searched for god, even if that is not exactly what they thought.

I find many, many congruencies from TLOO and The Bible. As all things are, the bible has had changes from each generation believing and interacting with it. Even if the alteration, was merely a distortion away from what The Bible was trying to metaphorically imply.

Then there's kings and priests and all sorts of people that have augmented The Bible and every other form of religion on the planet, to fit there agenda.

I believe one of the best ways to study religions like this, is through cross examination of many sources. Is it not awfully funny how almost all major religions, at the heart of the message, reflect one another.

This is also coming from someone who at one time worshipped the bible, then fought tooth and nail against the bible, only to see it come full circle. Were my own paradigm of understanding finds reflection in many of the bibles teachings.

RE: My journey for the truth: a somewhat unremarkable story - Billz - 01-08-2018

Infinite Unity, I too agree with your comparative analysis of varying religions. Unfortunately for our world, this comparison too often focuses on the differences the create separation rather than the similarities that may/could bring unity. "Imagine" if there were none of those differences and we all just loved each other?...what a world this would be...

Thank you for your opinion and your post. I greet you in love and light of the one infinite Creator.

My Belief System: #8 - Billz - 01-08-2018

8. I believe that scholars have introduced many versions the Book of Life to help people find their way back home. Across time, we have subverted the meaning as well as the instructions from the original meaning and how to use them. Examples include the Hermetica, Koran, Bible and Dead Sea Scrolls. Each of these texts were written by The Collective as directed through human hands as the “inerrent word of God,” and subsequently lost or suppressed as Paganism or Demonic worship.

a. Ref: Age of Enlightenment and The Reformation
b. Ref: locations such as Greece, Alexandria and Rome
c. Ref: Suppression during the Dark Ages, rise of Roman Catholic Church and the exclusive relationship of Christianity.

My Belief System: #9 - Billz - 01-08-2018

9. I believe that God, as creator, is pure energy. I believe that God is another name for the Collective and that it is this Energy that is the source of all (ref: Star Wars, 1977, see The Force). It cannot be said that God is the creator all things or everything, because there are no “things” as part of this understanding of reality. There is just Energy. All this Energy is connected continuously and contiguously with itself and therefore we are all connected to each other. (ref: Matrix, 1999, see digital rain)

My Belief System: #10 - Billz - 01-08-2018

10. I believe that there is no space and no time and that space/time only exist within the natural laws of this reality. All exists as a creation by and part of the Collective.

My Belief System: #11 - Billz - 01-08-2018

11. The laws of nature and physics were created for this world/space and don’t exist outside this reality. These laws explain or define how our world functions within the limited parameters of our reality to create what we perceive. The scope of our very limited understanding of the complexity of these laws is finite as compared to the scale which is the Collective/God (Isaiah 55:9). For example; time doesn’t really exist but was created as a linear concept to allow people to process events logically. Therefore, when we each “die” and return to the Collective, each of us will arrive at exactly the same “moment” as if we had never left, rejoining all of our “family” members that have also “died” and returned to the Collective.