Bring4th
Is our mission more important than polarization? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Is our mission more important than polarization? (/showthread.php?tid=15099)

Is our mission more important than polarization? - GentleReckoning - 12-26-2017

Are they the same thing? Is it smarter to focus on the mission before polarization so that there is maximum experiential catalyst to process? Polarize first because you're a perfectionist?

As learn/teaching is a fundamental aspect of reality, more catalyst can be beneficial in many cases as long as it is perceived as light and not chaos.

RE: Is our mission more important than polarization? - Ankh - 12-27-2017

I'm not sure that you can know what your mission is until you start to polarize, making a strong intention within to work for the betterment of this planet.

RE: Is our mission more important than polarization? - Quan - 12-27-2017

(12-27-2017, 04:02 AM)Ankh Wrote: I'm not sure that you can know what your mission is until you start to polarize, making a strong intention within to work for the betterment of this planet.

Yes and to use your quote for example where love is in the moment  is basically it...   as Law of One
"The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions", so what ever other personal missions you have set are more mere side quests compared to this..
That is if you choose service to others path Tongue

RE: Is our mission more important than polarization? - unity100 - 12-27-2017

(12-26-2017, 09:08 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: Are they the same thing? Is it smarter to focus on the mission before polarization so that there is maximum experiential catalyst to process? Polarize first because you're a perfectionist?

Separating those two would be a misconception.

Any mission and polarization would be built into the entity's preferred life path planned before incarnation. One would not be more important than the other.

What would be most important would be the entity following the specific path it planned before incarnation properly.

RE: Is our mission more important than polarization? - Sprout - 12-27-2017

How can one know they aren't being manipulated into assuming their mission is something false?

I am reminded of this quote.

Quote:68.17 Questioner: I am interested in how the first distortion applies to the negatively polarized entity misplacing the mind/body/spirit complex. Why is the negatively polarized entity followed to the place of negative time/space? Why would one of us freely follow the entity?

Ra: I am Ra. The positive polarity sees love in all things. The negative polarity is clever.

Service, patience, acceptance, forgiveness, unconditional-love, compassion. Can this be a mission?

RE: Is our mission more important than polarization? - Billz - 12-27-2017

(12-27-2017, 12:17 PM)Sprout Wrote: Service, patience, acceptance, forgiveness, unconditional-love, compassion. Can this be a mission?

Precisely what I would think would/should be the core values of our mission. Well put! Anyone emoting these values is living the life and exemplifying the Law of One in my opinion.

RE: Is our mission more important than polarization? - Diana - 12-27-2017

I agree with Unity100 that these things are inherent.

What you do here will be informed by who you are. Seeking answers for the mind is okay—we all love to explore the philosophies of existence—but the mind will never be satisfied. I say this more eloquently and more in depth here: 

https://thirddensityalchemist.wordpress.com/2017/01/02/what-if-you-are-a-wanderer-but-you-dont-remember-why-you-came-here/

The following is an excerpt:

Quote:YOUR UNIQUE CONTRIBUTION

According to Ra, a wanderer’s mission derives from an underlying directive, not a “to-do” list:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.

Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.

Whether or not you have ever been here before, or if you will ever be here again on Earth, you can decide how you want this particular life of yours to unfold. This is not to say you will make a list of what to do; rather, you can clarify the underlying directives you align with, detached from 3D planetary, cultural, and societal influences. In doing so, you will not directly be defining your current existence from what came before (past lives; decisions to incarnate here and what your mission is), but you will be indirectly drawing from these influences, because they are part of you.

You are unique as all beings are—expressed from an infinite field of possibilities. Through you (and your particular combination of energies, talents, proclivities, and experiences derived from your individual evolutionary journey) flows a unique expression. Your contribution is not repeatable by another, whose expression is also unique.

Ra explains:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. . . . You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Though wanderers here may already be functioning as a beacon of planetary love and light, those of Ra also point out the importance of individual expression.

It is important to make conscious choice. But to focus on a mission, which may never be revealed or apprehended, or to polarize by doing what you "should" be doing misses the mark a bit in my opinion, as I think the motivation may derive from fear instead of love.

RE: Is our mission more important than polarization? - Cainite - 12-27-2017

I think our primary mission in 3thd is to heal the self.

RE: Is our mission more important than polarization? - loostudent - 12-28-2017

I think this is the answer:

Quote:15.7 Questioner: What is the greatest service that our population on this planet could perform individually?

Ra: I am Ra. There is but one service. The Law is One. The offering of self to Creator is the greatest service, the unity, the fountainhead. The entity who seeks the One Creator is with infinite intelligence. From this seeking, from this offering, a great multiplicity of opportunities will evolve depending upon the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions with regard to the various illusory aspects or energy centers of the various complexes of your illusion.

Thus, some become healers, some workers, some teachers, and so forth.

RE: Is our mission more important than polarization? - rva_jeremy - 12-28-2017

Confederation entities recommend the power of example throughout the transcripts. It is through example and demonstration that we teach our philosophy, our approach to existence, what we think we, others, and everything are. Therefore, because we cannot effectively serve others in starting their polarization without polarizing ourselves, the only distinction between service and polarization is one of focus. This focus on one characterization of our activity to the exclusion of the other is for convenience; it is not a difference of essence. Hope that helps!

RE: Is our mission more important than polarization? - daniel.chapale - 12-29-2017

Consider the following:
For the wanderer the goal is awaken, balance, shed karma, and perform your mission. If you have a compulsion to polarize toward service to others, enjoy ensuring your return to fourth after completing your mission. If you have a compulsion to learn/teach, enjoy ensuring your return to fifth after completing your mission. If you have a compulsion to enlighten by providing an example of a life lived unifying love of self with love of others thereby living the Law of One, enjoy ensuring your return to sixth after completing your mission.

We love you all...

RE: Is our mission more important than polarization? - Night Owl - 12-30-2017

(12-26-2017, 09:08 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: Are they the same thing? Is it smarter to focus on the mission before polarization so that there is maximum experiential catalyst to process? Polarize first because you're a perfectionist?

As learn/teaching is a fundamental aspect of reality, more catalyst can be beneficial in many cases as long as it is perceived as light and not chaos.

It's pretty much the same, both will get you thinking you aren't there yet