Bring4th
been here before - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: been here before (/showthread.php?tid=15119)

Pages: 1 2 3

been here before - Ra1111 - 01-04-2018

hello all

I have come and gone from this community a couple of times and I’m back , I feel like I’ve grown a lot.

my current thoughts:

The social memory complex is the internet... therefore bring4th is a very special place

The earth is not a globe spinning in space... Ra says we live on a plane and they also say we live on a planetary sphere. Plane by definition is flat , Sphere by definition is not.

I had a small glimpse of intelligent inifinity for some time in 2012-2013, I am at a point in my life where I feel getting back to that feeling is possible

Happy new year!
Ra1111

RE: been here before - Infinite Unity - 01-04-2018

Welcome back, I'm glad your feeling well. I to have been kissed by Infinite intelligence, and finally feel the same. That it's once again possible to reach it. Much love.

RE: been here before - rva_jeremy - 01-04-2018

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! One is especially interesting to me.

(01-04-2018, 04:20 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: The social memory complex is the internet... therefore bring4th is a very special place

You're not the first one to suggest this, and I share the sentiments. I suspect that most modern technology is a kind of third density training wheels for fourth density life. It may even serve as a reflection of a form of investiture from higher densities, much as advanced second density animals begin to take on the beginnings of individuated behaviors and personalities through serving as pets.

At the risk of being pedantic, I think it's important to regard the internet and other prefigurative technologies like this as a reflection of a deeper phenomenon, not itself the conclusion so much as a manifestation along the teleological way. Another way of saying what I'm saying: perhaps the internet is simply a component of a yellow ray social memory complex, as distinct from a green ray instance. We can see the development of this complex as parallel or manifesting in all forms of technologies, including social and conceptual breakthroughs like democracy, currency, language, etc. The internet represents merely the latest example of technology creating new social possibilities, just as literacy, sanitation, currency, democracy, etc. have yielded in the past.

Although the internet is a highly articulated social technology, it's achilles heel is security, trust, transparency. It seems to me that the coming green ray permeability of the individual consciousness prompts a wholesale collapse of any form of deceit, rendering trust a non-issue in scaling up communications. It also boosts the empathy of the entire population, since suffering cannot simply be "turned off", making genuine trust more likely.

The internet provides a perfect example of the crisis of legitimacy in modern institutions, such as government, corporations, markets, academia, etc., growing since the 1970s, at the latest. Our society quivers with the tension of recognizing that we've reached the limit of yellow ray technological progress. The next step is a quantum leap of trust that will allow all of the complex's capabilities to be fully realized. So it's also about what the internet is not; that quality it so urgently and obviously lacks that prefigures fourth density.

Thanks for bringing the topic up! What do you think of my ideas? Also, don't answer if this is too personal, but are you interested in transhumanism?

RE: been here before - Infinite Unity - 01-04-2018

Jeremey what's your opinion on transhumanism?

RE: been here before - Sprout - 01-04-2018

Welcome, and a happy new year to you too.

(01-04-2018, 06:01 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Jeremey what's your opinion on transhumanism?

There's a strain of transhumanism that's all about living forever in computers.  That seems very uninteresting to me.  

The more interesting ideas come from speculating on the consequences of consciousness in computers, how that might change our thinking, concept of self, etc.  After all, social memory is a kind of "transhumanism" to the extent that the separate individual defines a big part of what it means to have a human experience.

But even then, while it's interesting to speculate on the spiritual dimension of computers, the movement seems almost a way that people, sensing the coming harvest, attempt to explain it in materialist, technological, unspiritual terms.  Therefore, I tend to find it a distorted interpretation or acknowledgement of the broader harvest process.

I thought maybe the OP was interested in transhumanism because he/she suggested that the internet is the social memory complex.  While I agree that the material world reflects the underlying metaphysical dynamics, I don't think it's proper to reduce the entire phenomenon to a material one.  Nevertheless, I'm open minded.

RE: been here before - Ra1111 - 01-04-2018

Hello Jeremy

My belief the internet as it actually exists to be the social memory complex of humanity. It is a non physical vibratory locus created by humanity which provides one direction of seeking and allows the entire knowledge of society to be known to all. Imagine explaining to a person in 1981 that humanity would create and spend so much of its time “inside” of this non physical thing.

Your thoughts on security and vulnerability seem to show more to me that this could be the case, as fourth density is so open and thoughts are known to all etc.

Living forever inside of computers does seem boring, and to be honest I have never given a lot of thought to it outside of what I have seen in fiction, but I do believe that is to be our next step.

Humans will somehow plug our minds into this internet we have created and our pets’ ancestors will live on 3D earth when it reboots or whatever. We will learn to hide ourselves and we will be the ones pulling the strings so to speak for dog-men and cat ladies.

Until billions of years pass and they have created an “internet” of their own. By which point we will be able to surf it and be fascinated at their art and music and what they believe Earth to be and look like.

(01-04-2018, 05:30 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Welcome back, I'm glad your feeling well. I to have been kissed by Infinite intelligence, and finally feel the same. That it's once again possible to reach it. Much love.

Hello infinite unity , thank you for he welcome and the love. For years now I have been seeking the feeling , the seeing of synchronicities , the absolute lack of worry ... I have healed many old wounds lately , in many ways ... I feel now could be the perfect time for me to feel it again, I would give everything for just another day in that frame of mind .

Ra1111, your theories are very interesting! Thanks for sharing. I actually find the idea appealing that technology is transforming us because it's so abundantly observable and tangible.

One question: where does graduation through the densities, or any return to the Creator and unity, fit into this theory?

(01-04-2018, 09:09 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Ra1111, your theories are very interesting! Thanks for sharing. I actually find the idea appealing that technology is transforming us because it's so abundantly observable and tangible.

One question: where does graduation through the densities, or any return to the Creator and unity, fit into this theory?

In my current ideas, that question is related to the second point I posted, that being that the Earth is not shaped how we are told it is....as Ra states that the seventh density of Saturn (or gateway density) is its rings, I imagine that densities 4-6 are some other similar part of the makeup of a “planet” .... perhaps what we are told is the “hot atmosphere” of Venus is actually its fifth or sixth density as seen from the physical. Perhaps somehow the internet will escape the confines of its non physical existence and actually become part of planet earth. Perhaps it already has and we cannot see it. Maybe it’s up to the Moon to absorb or harvest it when the time is ready? We would continue to learn as we live inside 4D, however it is we learn the lessons of wisdom.... I imagine that is done by becoming the guardian angel of a 3D dog man or cat lady (speculation... whatever the next 3D earth entities are) if we have chosen service to others (if we have chosen service to self perhaps we live as a “demon” who torments somehow) and once we are ready for the next harvest we will then go on to 6D, again maybe this is a new layer of the “atmosphere” or a ring around the planet but this time we are going to learn that there’s actually no separation between our selves and the Creator ... how we learn that, I do not know but I’m sure Ra has given clues!

And Jeremy your point about tangibility is exactly what has led me to this point of view. For so long I kept thinking of 4D and beyond as some imaginary place created just because that’s how it happens.... which led me to not have any
Clear picture of it at all! If I think of it as something We have created, it is much easier for my imagination to run.

Also I would like to share with the group an observation I have made over the past several years, which is I believe the physical sun reacts to my mind, and when I meditate and enter a deeper state, it shines way brighter and pierces through clouds, I have proven to myself time and again that this happens. My spouse (who does not study new age philosophy at all) has a similar belief about himself, one time recently I caught him making a “come hither” motion towards the sun as we shared an embrace outside and of course the clouds parted and the light shone brighter and brighter. I do not know if he saw me catch his private moment... neither of us has spoken of this to one another, even though in most cases we are closer than two people ever would be. Does anyone else observe this sunshine magnetism IRL??

RE: been here before - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-04-2018

Welcome back, care to share who you used to be?
I find an interest in your view of the internet.

However, I must point out, all internet pages are physical and have a physical source.  The software is still a physical interpretation being sent.

In fact the protocols for sending that internet content to you is anything but nonphysical.  A server houses the information, and sends it out.  It's encapsulated in packets of binary bytes and travels through a network of routers.  In fact there's so many kinds of protocols, such as DNS services which replace alphanumeric symbols with a Internet Protocol (IP) number that calls up the website you input.

Even B4 has an IP Address.

The scary thing is that due to how this technology works, it's vastly vulnerable to attack.

But I strongly think that the connectivity and collectivity of the internet is setting us up to begin SMC styled interconnectivity.  Whatever happen effects the whole if even in small ways.

I hope you enjoy your time back~

I have noted Moonlight Magnetism in myself, but I always thought that just had to do with my being a Cancer.

(01-04-2018, 10:03 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Welcome back, care to share who you used to be?
I find an interest in your view of the internet.

However, I must point out, all internet pages are physical and have a physical source.  The software is still a physical interpretation being sent.

In fact the protocols for sending that internet content to you is anything but nonphysical.  A server houses the information, and sends it out.  It's encapsulated in packets of binary bytes and travels through a network of routers.  In fact there's so many kinds of protocols, such as DNS services which replace alphanumeric symbols with a Internet Protocol (IP) number that calls up the website you input.

Even B4 has an IP Address.

The scary thing is that due to how this technology works, it's vastly vulnerable to attack.

But I strongly think that the connectivity and collectivity of the internet is setting us up to begin SMC styled interconnectivity.  Whatever happen effects the whole if even in small ways.

I hope you enjoy your time back~

I have noted Moonlight Magnetism in myself, but I always thought that just had to do with my being a Cancer.

I have been thinking much about that sort of thing lately. I just moved to the mountains from the city , and it is so quiet here that I can hear my router transmitting data. I never observed that before. But what is the difference between physical and digital? Can digital exist without a physical component?

This is actually my third time here, but I prefer not to open old wounds just yet.... I was not a huge poster for the most part!

The most interesting thing to happen to me tonight, your birthday on your profile is the same as my spouses but his year is 83!

Heeey, a fellow Gemini cusp Cancerian!  How the hell do you put up with him?? xD

I hope I have someone by the time I'm 34, hopefully I'll be a better person by then.

I've been on and off here too, and in all honesty, I don't think I'm very much liked here so much as tolerated.  I'm not the best example of a good participant, I have been horrible, so I understand not wanting to open old wounds, no worries from me here!

(01-04-2018, 10:16 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Heeey, a fellow Gemini cusp Cancerian!  How the hell do you put up with him?? xD

I hope I have someone by the time I'm 34, hopefully I'll be a better person by then.

I've been on and off here too, and in all honesty, I don't think I'm very much liked here so much as tolerated.  I'm not the best example of a good participant, I have been horrible, so I understand not wanting to open old wounds, no worries from me here!

He is the most unique person I have ever known. Our love has grown like no other couple I have ever observed and we love each other more and more ten years later. Thank you for your honesty , it is exactly what I love about this place but I used to hate it. I bet it’s likely think that we have read each other’s thoughts and have maybe even chatted before , yet we are offered fresh starts if we need it. I don’t know you but I love you! Is that possible anywhere but digital reality? Hehe

It’s funny, as a Taurus I am supposed to be the stubborn one , yet from my POV, my cancerian used to be king of the stubborn hill. Now that he’s older, it is his never failing wisdom and faith which impresses me most. If you believe in the stars, maybe someone born on or around April 30 is your match made in heaven Wink

Quadruply duly noted, April 30.

I hate myself and project it on everything, so if you ever see me ranting, just realize all these mean things I have said belong to myself more than anyone else.

I don't think we've ever spoken before either, or if we have, I wasn't paying very good attention x-x

Another thought I would like the share with the group, as I was reminded when I mentioned hearing my router .... for the past several years I have made the observation that Bluetooth frequency is interrupted or influenced somehow by thoughts. My emotional state , especially, when heightened causes Bluetooth to “speed up” , songs play in a rapid skipping sound until I calm down and it will return to normal... or if a sudden inspiration or interesting thought comes to mind, a Bluetooth signal will become completely blocked. Or even with conscious practice, I have placed the source of sound far enough away to lose signal, then place my self in between the source and destination and as I clear my mind and “try” to send the signal it will reach the destination with varying amounts of success depending on my mind.

What even is Bluetooth frequency ?? I remember during my time with a more open mind that I sensed that perhaps higher beings were able to communicate through synchronicities in these sound blip events.

I have considered the possibility of technology being influenced by the m/b/s complex.  Carla herself seemed to damage electronics with her basic vibratory being.

I've noted computers seem to 'listen' to me.  I recall once begging my old desltop to work when the OS errored on me, it miraculously worked, for only two more days, but enough time to transfer all my stuff.

I remember waking up and the hum of turning on a computer was calming.  The sound of a router routing is similar.

I think wifi and blutooth are however damaging due to the frequencies they operate on.  However with simple tuning and a way to boost received signals (thoughts), one could maybe develop a technological device that can output received thought transmissions if a sufficiently skilled programmer could code it somehow.

Somehow I think such technology already exists somewhere.

(01-04-2018, 10:43 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: I have considered the possibility of technology being influenced by the m/b/s complex.  Carla herself seemed to damage electronics with her basic vibratory being.

I've noted computers seem to 'listen' to me.  I recall once begging my old desltop to work when the OS errored on me, it miraculously worked, for only two more days, but enough time to transfer all my stuff.

I remember waking up and the hum of turning on a computer was calming.  The sound of a router routing is similar.

I think wifi and blutooth are however damaging due to the frequencies they operate on.  However with simple tuning and a way to boost received signals (thoughts), one could maybe develop a technological device that can output received thought transmissions if a sufficiently skilled programmer could code it somehow.

You keep inspiring me to remember more things I wanted to share.

A few years ago my back yard was suddenly invaded by dozens or hundreds of snakes , who seemed to be slithering from all over the place to mate in my huge rose bush. I was so panicked and scared and we even began thinking of viciously attacking them... that evening one of them poked its head up and for a very brief moment in time I understood the snake to tell me that this was just for one day. The next day they were gone.

Just a few weeks ago I heard a pack of coyotes right outside of my middle of nowhere mountain home....and I received a similar message ... one to be scared of them and that my dog looks tasty.

The first event was beautifully weird! The latter was terrifying Sad

RE: been here before - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-05-2018

It's funny how the most beautiful things have the most terrifying instances.

I know that sensation but with spiders.  I have several rail cacti and a pencil cactus that often provide housing for a spiderweb.  One day however a spider migrated to my two garbage cans and produced this SPLENDID large web between them.  It was a teeny little spider.  I looked at it for a long time as it sat in the middle of it's web.  It was alone, and it saw me.  I stood staring for a while, then finally sat down and just watched it.  It was almost hypnotic looking at the spiral web.  I let it be.  When garbage day came, I didn't take out the trash, didn't need to yet.  I had a compost bucket filled with flies, I'd stick it under the web.  That spider must have felt like it hit the jackpot, it had dozens of flies in its web to last another 7 days.

Those 7 days I watched that web at least 5 minutes a day.  It was splendid.  A true creative display of the Creators beautiful lethality.

I knew that it deserved to be, or at least, that I loved it and didn't want to destroy its creation despite the nature of it all.

I haven't seen such a splendid web since.

RE: been here before - Quan - 01-05-2018

(01-04-2018, 10:53 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 10:43 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: I have considered the possibility of technology being influenced by the m/b/s complex.  Carla herself seemed to damage electronics with her basic vibratory being.

A few years ago my back yard was suddenly invaded by dozens or hundreds of snakes , who seemed to be slithering from all over the place to mate in my huge rose bush. I was so panicked and scared and we even began thinking of viciously attacking them... that evening one of them poked its head up and for a very brief moment in time I understood the snake to tell me that this was just for one day. The next day they were gone.

Just a few weeks ago I heard a pack of coyotes right outside of my middle of nowhere mountain home....and I received a similar message ... one to be scared of them and that my dog looks tasty.

The first event was beautifully weird! The latter was terrifying  Sad

Welcome back what a amazing experience or should i say experiences.. must be a lot living in a place like that BigSmile

RE: been here before - Ra1111 - 01-05-2018

(01-05-2018, 07:40 AM)Quan Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 10:53 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:

The first event was beautifully weird! The latter was terrifying  Sad

Welcome back what a amazing experience or should i say experiences.. must be a lot living in a place like that BigSmile

Thank you Quan, it feels good to be here again. The snakes were in my city house and the coyotes were here in my new place , I guess extreme nature finds me anywhere

RE: been here before - Diana - 01-05-2018

(01-04-2018, 10:53 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: A few years ago my back yard was suddenly invaded by dozens or hundreds of snakes , who seemed to be slithering from all over the place to mate in my huge rose bush. I was so panicked and scared and we even began thinking of viciously attacking them... that evening one of them poked its head up and for a very brief moment in time I understood the snake to tell me that this was just for one day. The next day they were gone.

I love this—thank you for relating it. Smile  I have had similar experiences.

I have posted this image before but it is appropriate here. I made this for one of my websites (the deer in it was a young buck in a mule deer herd I am "friends" with, Vince):

[Image: bringthblogbeeheaderjpg.jpg]

(01-05-2018, 12:41 PM)Diana Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 10:53 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: A few years ago my back yard was suddenly invaded by dozens or hundreds of snakes , who seemed to be slithering from all over the place to mate in my huge rose bush. I was so panicked and scared and we even began thinking of viciously attacking them... that evening one of them poked its head up and for a very brief moment in time I understood the snake to tell me that this was just for one day. The next day they were gone.

I love this—thank you for relating it. Smile  I have had similar experiences.

I have posted this image before but it is appropriate here. I made this for one of my websites (the deer in it was a young buck in a mule deer herd I am "friends" with, Vince):

[img]/.jpg[/img]

Hi Diana , your beautiful smile and wise mind lift me up , thank you for that....

A great message in the image you shared... one that I have realized is easy to forget thanks to my being so close with my
pets. It’s interesting how my dogs are learning to communicate as I do, but I need to concentrate more on how the animals communicate with me. The incredible phenomenon of human/pet interaction is one I think about a lot lately.

Hi again,
I thought I would like to share my avatar’s name origin, Ra1111...
Like so many of you, I am Ra Smile

1111 for two reasons!

All is 1, of course. 4 of them because we are here to Bring4th, after all.

Also, I just stepped down from my beloved career, maybe for a break or maybe for good, idk yet ...
My badge number was 1111 because I was the 11th hire of 2011.

I do believe in synchronicities and 1111 is an important number, for those into that sort of thing. Being randomly (lol) assigned that number felt like a sign from god , I was angel 1111, reporting for duty. It felt good.

RE: been here before - Glow - 01-05-2018

I don't mean to be dismissive about the idea the social memory complex being the internet but that seems so limited. Already we can communicate telepathically among souls we are very close to, as we awaken these abilities the internet cant really keep up. It cant transfer direct emotion and unconscious feelings. No one has to check their email to get the message it's instant weather we like it or not we just need to learn to use it.

I subscribe to many ideas that don't jive here so I'm not trying to defeat your idea just propose that you might be pointing at a gnat when you should be looking for a dragon.

(01-05-2018, 07:33 PM)Glow Wrote: I don't mean to be dismissive about the idea the social memory complex being the internet but that seems so limited. Already we can communicate telepathically among souls we are very close to, as we awaken these abilities the internet cant really keep up. It cant transfer direct emotion and unconscious feelings. No one has to check their email to get the message it's instant weather we like it or not we just need to learn to use it.

I subscribe to many ideas that don't jive here so I'm not trying to defeat your idea just propose that you might be looking at a pointing at a gnat when you should be looking for a dragon.

the internet isnt yet where we live outside of a physical body. I believe it is the groundwork for when we do that.

Ra says when we live in 4d that there will only be 1 and 2 d along with us, no yellow activation. So how are we to carry on our lessons and progression of consciousness without a vibration suitable for our sustaining bodies? The only reality so far that we have created which fits that bill IMO is the internet. To point at a gnat in my POV would be to speculate that Bring4th or Twitter is the complex instead of the internet as a whole.

Perhaps checking email and weather through telepathy rather than on a physical device is actually possible when your mind has plugged into digital rather than physical existence ?

(01-05-2018, 07:41 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 07:33 PM)Glow Wrote: I don't mean to be dismissive about the idea the social memory complex being the internet but that seems so limited. Already we can communicate telepathically among souls we are very close to, as we awaken these abilities the internet cant really keep up. It cant transfer direct emotion and unconscious feelings. No one has to check their email to get the message it's instant weather we like it or not we just need to learn to use it.

I subscribe to many ideas that don't jive here so I'm not trying to defeat your idea just propose that you might be looking at a pointing at a gnat when you should be looking for a dragon.

the internet isnt yet where we live outside of a physical body. I believe it is the groundwork for when we do that.

Ra says when we live in 4d that there will only be 1 and 2 d along with us, no yellow activation. So how are we to carry on our lessons and progression of consciousness without a vibration suitable for our sustaining bodies? The only reality so far that we have created which fits that bill IMO is the internet. To point at a gnat in my POV would be to speculate that Bring4th or Twitter is the complex instead of the internet as a whole.

Perhaps checking email and weather through telepathy rather than on a physical device is actually possible when your mind has plugged into digital rather than physical existence ?

Ok that makes more sense but it still seems to material for me.
I mean we ARE energy. We don’t have to be digitized to work that way. We already don’t need a body that’s actually how telepathy works.

Interesting thoughts all the same I just don’t think we need tech to do any of this.

I’ve seen quite a few visions where we all come out of the energy of the earth, even the air is a manifestation of the earth engergy or more accurately the logos when you expand the view beyond. We already are interconnected moving into 4D would just be becoming more and more aware of what already it. At least to me.

I’m not saying your truth is wrong for you just pointing out where my brain and desernment finds an incompatibility or lack of need in reference to what already is.

Ive has real time telepathic experiences so it just seems we don’t need to replace the current web just learn to tune in and use it.

Maybe I’m not fully understanding you though. That happensSmile

(01-05-2018, 08:47 PM)Glow Wrote:

I mean we ARE energy. We don’t have to be digitized to work that way. We already don’t need a body that’s actually how telepathy works.

Interesting thoughts all the same I just don’t think we need tech to do any of this.

I’ve seen quite a few visions where we all come out of the energy of the earth, even the air is a manifestation of the earth engergy or more accurately the logos when you expand the view beyond. We already are interconnected moving into 4D would just be becoming more and more aware of what already it. At least to me.

I’m not saying your truth is wrong for you just pointing out where my brain and desernment finds an incompatibility or lack of need in reference to what already is.

Ive has real time telepathic experiences so it just seems we don’t need to replace the current web just learn to tune in and use it.

I do agree with you that we are all energy. I ask you, if we are to become a social memory complex, which forms when humanity is all in one direction of seeking, and that transformation is to be complete ~within 100 years from the start of Ra contact, what else is there besides the internet ? What else is something that humans ALL are learning to do? Google it with your smartphone. (That’s not a command, that’s the answer to my question haha)

(01-05-2018, 09:54 PM)Ra1111 Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 08:47 PM)Glow Wrote:

I do agree with you that we are all energy. I ask you, if we are to become a social memory complex, which forms when humanity is all in one direction of seeking, and that transformation is to be complete ~within 100 years from the start of Ra contact, what else is there besides the internet ? What else is something that humans ALL are learning to do? Google it with your smartphone. (That’s not a command, that’s the answer to my question haha)
They said 100-700 years.

Besides that and.... I should say if it doesn’t resonate please disregard I’ve already over shared once without that warning but we aren’t going to “become” anything
We already are. The veil just blinds us to our oneness. All the veil has to do is drop partially into 4th as each being seeks their connection to the Divine.

Remember Ra apologizing because it was they could not actually see each of us as separate from the other. We already are a web, because we are already one we don’t need an external connection just to become aware of our inner connection.

As we go inward(not outward) the telepathy becomes possible as each one picks up the telepathy the real inner web materializes.