Bring4th
The best of the best (of the worst) - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Artistic Endeavors (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: The best of the best (of the worst) (/showthread.php?tid=15138)

The best of the best (of the worst) - Ra1111 - 01-09-2018

There’s this tiny little suburb of a suburb here
Every single fast food restaurant is the best version of its self
What is it about this place that expresses the best of the worst food?
Everything they do here, they give it their all. Even their fast food. Especially!

You can only find zaxbys in this little slice of America .... it’s the best fast food I have ever had. It’s the best here in that little suburb of a suburb 30 minutes away from my new home. It’s the best of the best of the worst... shown here as if descending from heaven because it is so delicious!! *pig nose emoji*

.jpeg   FD50ED51-F8CF-4889-A9D1-3344CD100BCB.jpeg (Size: 280.71 KB / Downloads: 22)

RE: The best of the best (of the worst) - Ra1111 - 01-10-2018

I think best of the best of the worst really describes my artistic abilities as a whole.

When I was a little kid I used to scratch and scribble and doodle all the time, but never once did I produce anything that impressed anyone. Even I think my art is terrible, but it is an expression of myself none the less

So I’ll just keep this thread as my little art corner, appropriately titled

No poetry this time, but here are my puppies. They are very much learning self aware lessons. They do love their clothes ... kind of reminds me of Dobby in Harry Potter, giving dogs clothes.

Look at Henry my bulldog, staring in the mirror .... he does this from time to time, especially when wearing clothes. I imagine both of them will be 3D next time!

.jpeg   88BBF41A-E8BD-44FB-8C72-052FAF863FE1.jpeg (Size: 485.82 KB / Downloads: 23)
.jpg   IMG_1243.JPG (Size: 324.66 KB / Downloads: 18)

RE: The best of the best (of the worst) - Surfboard - 01-10-2018

(01-10-2018, 10:20 AM)Ra1111 Wrote: I think best of the best of the worst really describes my artistic abilities as a whole.

When I was a little kid I used to scratch and scribble and doodle all the time, but never once did I produce anything that impressed anyone. Even I think my art is terrible, but it is an expression of myself none the less

So I’ll just keep this thread as my little art corner, appropriately titled

No poetry this time, but here are my puppies. They are very much learning self aware lessons. They do love their clothes ... kind of reminds me of Dobby in Harry Potter, giving dogs clothes.

Look at Henry my bulldog, staring in the mirror .... he does this from time to time, especially when wearing clothes. I imagine both of them will be 3D next time!

Henry's looking pretty swole

RE: The best of the best (of the worst) - Ra1111 - 01-10-2018

(01-10-2018, 01:44 PM)Surfboard Wrote: Henry's looking pretty swole

I think Henry thinks so too!

Selfie with Barney - Ra1111 - 01-13-2018

Barney loves to cuddle up like a cat. He is the second Shih Tzu companion I have had (in this lifetime)

I think Shih Tzu are an actual cat /canine infusion.

Whatever his origins, he loves to love

RE: The best of the best (of the worst) - Jade - 01-14-2018

I always liked this quote about what makes a Shih Tzu: "... a dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple of ounces of domestic cat, one part court jester, a dash of ballerina, a pinch of old man, a bit of beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, (and) a dash of teddy bear.”

I think mine got a couple extra bits of beggar in there, but otherwise, accurate. Smile

RE: The best of the best (of the worst) - Quan - 01-15-2018

(01-14-2018, 11:05 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: I always liked this quote about what makes a Shih Tzu: "... a dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple of ounces of domestic cat, one part court jester, a dash of ballerina, a pinch of old man, a bit of beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, (and) a dash of teddy bear.”

I think mine got a couple extra bits of beggar in there, but otherwise, accurate. Smile

Haha yeah and me be a couple extra bits of jester :-/