Bring4th
My cats see the invisible - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: My cats see the invisible (/showthread.php?tid=15142)

My cats see the invisible - Cainite - 01-10-2018

Removed.

RE: My cats see the invisible - Ashim - 01-10-2018

Cats found your weed stash?

RE: My cats see the invisible - Cainite - 01-10-2018

Removed.

RE: My cats see the invisible - unity100 - 01-10-2018

Lüvbibs have the capability to see many invisible things. The things not necessarily need to be of negative nature. It may be energy changes in the environment they are watching, or it may be entities in astral plane which want to make the lüvbibs play with them.

RE: My cats see the invisible - Cainite - 01-10-2018

Removed.

RE: My cats see the invisible - Sprout - 01-10-2018

I'd suggest praying, perhaps asking the creator to lead said being/s into the light and love in peace and harmony.

RE: My cats see the invisible - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-11-2018

Quo spoke of this and I believe another buried thread exists on the forum of this subject.

My own cat back in 2014 would follow a thoughtform I may have created and been in control of.

It's a surreal experience, isn't it!

RE: My cats see the invisible - Cainite - 01-12-2018

Removed.

RE: My cats see the invisible - xise - 01-12-2018

(01-12-2018, 05:40 AM)Cainite Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 07:27 PM)Sprout Wrote: I'd suggest praying, perhaps asking the creator to lead said being/s into the light and love in peace and harmony.

I always felt like god or whatever wouldn't need me to tell her what to do! that or the unconscious mind does the asking. that's still free will, right? plus when I pray is when I'm feeling a deep emotion and I think the emotion does the job. I hope that makes sense to you.

I'm not sure how effective unconscious asking is in terms of requesting help - how can you be sure of if your net unconscious has sufficient desire to actually make such a request - though I think it does occur.

Barring unconscious asking, I'm pretty sure that free will trumps what the Creator or other nonphysical positive entities think would help you or is best for you. So unless you ask explicitly, I think positive discarnate/non-physical entities have to respect your free will decision to not request help, and do not give help (the rules I believe are slightly different for entities that are fully in our physical world).

Quote:74.12 Questioner: You stated that a working of service to others has the potential of alerting a great mass of light strength. Could you describe just exactly how this works and what the uses of this would be?

Ra: I am Ra. There are sound vibratory complexes which act much like the dialing of your telephone. When they are appropriately vibrated with accompanying will and concentration it is as though many upon your metaphysical or inner planes received a telephone call. This call they answer by their attention to your working.

Removed.

RE: My cats see the invisible - xise - 01-12-2018

(01-12-2018, 06:27 AM)Cainite Wrote: Cool. what are these sound vibratory complexes? mantras? does the language matter? I pray in english, parsi, and arabic.

Also you mentioned the higher entities requesting for help. why would they need our help?

I have no idea and I'm still experimenting with how to invoke the great mass of light. Your ideas are great start. In my experimentation, I've found sincerity, concentration, and will to be key.

This paragraph is all speculation, but from other quotations, polite, respectful and limited use of names of positive entities you wish help from probably amplifies the signal in terms of the telephone. I wouldn't repeat the same name over and over though, as that smacks of jamming the doorbell over and over again, or follows too closely to the negative method of achieving power over another entity through use of its name for my personal tastes. If the name is already a part of a well-established, high vibrating mantra, I'd probably be more ok with it to at least try out some repetition of names as an experiment. Also, I think languages matter in sense of how the mantra or prayer has been used before by others, as intention and usage I think adds or detracts the vibration of a phrase.

I did not mean to discuss higher entities requesting for help. I meant to discuss how higher entities don't usually interact with our density unless explicit aid is requested by us, as per the Ra quotation. I do think the rules are different in terms of human beings -or other physical beings on the Earth plane helping one another - I don't think we have to wait for an overt explicit request for aid, I think in part we're more a part of this world and we preincarnatively agreed to kind of be in the same boat and help (or control, if you're STS) one another.

Removed.

RE: My cats see the invisible - Dekalb_Blues - 01-22-2018

~
[Image: giphy.gif]

Deja vu all over again: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5118&pid=236916#pid236316

[Image: 3202677873_f4d6073153_b.jpg]

[Image: 2rO1ch7.jpg]

"In man's first development of the earth, destructive exploitation is of primary importance. Even
to-day many new countries are developed only through what we might call a combination of modes
of destructive exploitation. Among the different forms of destructive exploitation we shall find that
some have a normal and methodic quality while others show an unrestrained intensity that makes
them well deserve the German name of Raubwirtschaft -- that is, economic plunder, or more simply,
devastation. Destructive exploitation, Raubwirtschaft, is, in a sense, a particular form of gathering
or harvesting, Sammelwirtschaft, but it attacks nature with much more violence. This violent attack
may end in want (Not), and we then have characterisierte Raubwirtschaft, characteristic devastation.
It seems particularly strange that characteristic devastation with all its grave consequences should
especially accompany civilization, while primitive folk know only milder forms of it. They do indeed
partially despoil and destroy, but they hardly ever devastate, in the true sense of the word, and they
do not have to suffer the want that is the usual result of devastation."

-- Jean Brunhes, Human Geography: An Attempt at a Positive Classification -- Principles and Examples
(Chicago & NY: Rand McNally & Co., transl. 2nd ed., 1920), pp 330-1, Ch. V, "The Essential Facts of

Human Geography (Concluded) -- Third Group: Facts of Destructive Exploitation: Plant and Animal
Devastation; Mineral Exploitation" https://archive.org/details/cu31924032360830

[Image: JKTCw.gif]

http://wwwcdn.printmag.com/wp-content/uploads/Wolverton-Lena.jpg

[Image: 3916d1258996650-washing-machine-into-kit...unseen.jpg]  Cool