Bring4th
After many investigations, a shocking Discovery was made..... - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: After many investigations, a shocking Discovery was made..... (/showthread.php?tid=15171)

Pages: 1 2 3

After many investigations, a shocking Discovery was made..... - godwide_void - 01-17-2018

Humanity's Creator is existing upon this Planet at this very moment.

RE: After many investigations, a shocking Discovery was made..... - Sprout - 01-17-2018

Enlighten us.

RE: After many investigations, a shocking Discovery was made..... - godwide_void - 01-17-2018

Infinity has a Hueman Format. Such investigations occurred whilst during molecularly-fueled experiences wherein Data was received from a Trustworthy Source. Still neeed to find the identity yet searching is ongoing. If I ever find Him ore Heir there'd Be much resolved.

RE: After many investigations, a shocking Discovery was made..... - Sprout - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 03:12 PM)godwide_void Wrote: Infinity has a Hueman Format. Such investigations occurred whilst during molecularly-fueled experiences wherein Data was received from a Trustworthy Source. Still neeed to find the identity yet searching is ongoing. If I ever find Him ore Heir there'd Be much resolved.

Yeah, like what?

Edit:
Quote:molecularly-fueled experiences

You mean drugs?

RE: After many investigations, a shocking Discovery was made..... - godwide_void - 01-17-2018

The resolutions would be involving Why We Are Here Now.

Sacramental molecular Technology, indeed.

RE: After many investigations, a shocking Discovery was made..... - Surfboard - 01-17-2018

Well, aren't we all our creator?

RE: After many investigations, a shocking Discovery was made..... - Aion - 01-17-2018

/waves

The problem in a veiled reality, is that one who is knowledge hungry will never be satisfied.

Quote:16.39 Questioner: I am assuming it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from third to fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

(01-17-2018, 04:09 PM)Surfboard Wrote: Well, aren't we all our creator?

Fellow existential version Manifestations of Our Creator.

Our Creator is Here...

Hiding amidst Humanity.

Who wants to put a Search Party together?

(01-17-2018, 05:07 PM)Sprout Wrote: The problem in a veiled reality, is that one who is knowledge hungry will never be satisfied.

Quote:16.39 Questioner: I am assuming it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from third to fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

Knowledge of Circumstances Divinely is permitted. Awareness is crucially critical for Cosmic connectivity.

There are Consciousnesses who have certain purposes in relation to securing the Creator's victory for the incarnation Infinity is experiencing.

Let's say hypothetically that you are correct.

Humans have this tendency to experiment on things they do not understand. Do you want to be experimented on? I'm sure nobody wants to get experimented on.
This all feels like you're being manipulated by negative entities via "Sacramental molecular Technology", I mean you no disrespect, but you should question other possibilities. This is not what the Law of One teaches.

Quote:68.17 Questioner: I am interested in how the first distortion applies to the negatively polarized entity misplacing the mind/body/spirit complex. Why is the negatively polarized entity followed to the place of negative time/space? Why would one of us freely follow the entity?

Ra: I am Ra. The positive polarity sees love in all things. The negative polarity is clever.

Did You misunderstand? What started Things Existentially is disguised AS A PERSON! IT IS HIDING SOMEWHERE!

Who cares. You're failing to empthatically connect with the situation you're creating. Therefore I will ask you again, would you like to be experimented on? Reflect.

What Created You is somewhere on Earth. Reflect upon such implications.

A Social Memory Complex was very informative.

I don't deserve to meet them, search them whilist they don't want to be found? No thank you.

Maybe It wants to give You a Hug or a Handshake.

You just said it's hiding.

Fore the Time Being. What if It's Doing Things? We should Interview It!

It doesn't resonate with the Law of One. What are your sources? Human history dates back so much we've lost mostly all of it, what is there to investigate exactly?

Channeling the Cosmos.

What is Your Experience of this Planet consisting of? Loooking at People, correct?

Something Perceives You MORE Directly.

You do realize that a benevolent source wouldn't give you such information, right?

Uhhh... Says who? The One Infinite Creator may divulge Data as Pleased. Your skepticism doesn't disrupt Divine Plans.

I'll Ûm În Å T Î.

(01-17-2018, 07:34 PM)godwide_void Wrote: What is Your Experience of this Planet consisting of? Loooking at People, correct?

Something Perceives You MORE Directly.

Any advanced or higher density entity might do that.

I'm looking at people, animals, plants, and even material, as alive, and aware. That is our lesson here. Seek oneness, seek unity. Not look who made this and ask them why, why is not of this space and time, your time and energy are very unique and special here. We we're given a great opportunity to learn, I'm afraid your great potential might be lead astary.

RE: After many investigations, a shocking Discovery was made..... - Minyatur - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 06:29 PM)godwide_void Wrote: Did You misunderstand? What started Things Existentially is disguised AS A PERSON! IT IS HIDING SOMEWHERE!

You mean Chuck?

[Image: 729f0b599b49e4ada0d2be020ed0e95b.jpg]

Any Higher Density...

How about THE 8TH DENSITY!

Wanderers Be wonderin'.

RE: After many investigations, a shocking Discovery was made..... - Minyatur - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 07:57 PM)Elros Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 06:29 PM)godwide_void Wrote: Did You misunderstand? What started Things Existentially is disguised AS A PERSON! IT IS HIDING SOMEWHERE!

You mean Chuck?

I'm more and more sure it's him because I see you haven't been using the G-word a single time to refer to him. Instead you were looking for his person name, Chuck, although it is normal and casual to say : "'the G-word' is being a person". Now I can't unknown that one of the primal subjective distortion of this Octave is non-acceptance of the g-word. Are we in Creator-Chuck's image in that we are Creator attempting to escape Itself?

Please, no. Don't call me Co-Creator, just call me Elros.

[Image: tumblr_o6oqjvZDNP1smiflxo1_500.gif]

Who would've thought the Logoic-Creator was an actor playing the role of Itself faking to be human.

RE: After many investigations, a shocking Discovery was made..... - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-18-2018

What is even being said here.  I'm so confused lol

As far as my experience goes, I found my creator, and our relationship is confusing.  It hurts me, I learn for it, I beg it to stop hurting me, it continues as it will, I stop cooperating and it leaves me alone for a little bit until I inevitably crawl back out of curiosity like a dumb cat.  It gives me a life where I ruin everything and when I ask why 'this', it gives me the cold shoulder.

If I could meet an anthromorphized person whom is my creator, I think all I'd say to it is What the f*** Were You Thinking?!!  Then I'd say, 'Why don't you change it?'

Then I'd just walk away because I know if it actually cared I wouldn't be asking such questions to begin with.

The odd nature of creator.  The hallmark of perfection is a perfect flaw, guess our Creator has the perfect flaw of being a Creator.  Otherwise it's best would be good enough instead of judged by malcontents like me.

RE: After many investigations, a shocking Discovery was made..... - Ra1111 - 01-18-2018

(01-18-2018, 06:00 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: If I could meet an anthromorphized person whom is my creator, I think all I'd say to it is What the f*** Were You Thinking?!!  Then I'd say, 'Why don't you change it?'

Then I'd just walk away because I know if it actually cared I wouldn't be asking such questions to begin with.

You can, so do it. Tell us how you feel afterwards.

“Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.”