Bring4th
STS entities posing as Hatonn - examples? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: STS entities posing as Hatonn - examples? (/showthread.php?tid=15177)

STS entities posing as Hatonn - examples? - Nía - 01-19-2018

Hi everyone,

in a Latwii quote that Brian Preece posted last night in The Law of One: Ra Material Study Group on Facebook, they were also speaking about STO entities posing as Hatonn:

Latwii Wrote:If we might offer an example, there are many entities which would quite happily attempt to identify themselves as our brothers and sisters of Hatonn so as to, in the guise of performing service to such as this group, serve themselves in misleading the same.

Were any of these entities ever successful? I assume so, because otherwise they would have given up these attempts. So, did anyone ever come across such misleading message by 'Hatonn'? What came to mind is the entity Hatton in the Clyde Trepanier Transcripts (Circle R Group), though I haven't read through them. Did anyone else ever notice something that could be explained bu this phenomenon?

-`ღ´-

RE: STS entities posing as Hatonn - examples? - Jade - 01-19-2018

I had an memory/epiphany the other day, that one of the breadcrumbs that was laid out when I found the Law of One was actually the Boston Bombing. There was a press release on TV, and someone broke in and said "Please go to this website to see the truth!" So, that's why I eventually found David Wilcock, which is what led me to the Law of One. But until I found the Law of One, I was reading all sorts of channelings of various qualities. I do remember a really transient based page, talking about the evil cabal and whatnot, and Hatonn was the channeled entity. I can picture the website clearly in my mind. And I do remember after finding L/L, and reading a Q'uo channeling (or maybe it was Latwii, but I seem to remember a different wording) where whoever it was that Carla was channeling referenced Carla's sort of upset about someone channeling Hatonn in a negative way.

It may have been this one? https://hatonnspeaksthetruth.wordpress.com/about/

Quote:God Aton created a fragment of Himself called, “Hatonn” a 9-foot tall being who oversees intergalactic affairs throughout this Universe.

Hatonn is well known throughout the Universe.

Hatonn, has one of the most advanced computer systems in this Universe.

Hatonn has current up-to-date information available in realtime on what’s been going on, on planet earth…he provides humanity with Truth, so that we can free ourselves from rise up in the Light and Love of the Universe.

But honestly, googling Hatonn channeling gives you SO MUCH. Hatonn has been around for a while (I'm not 100% sure but I don't think Don's channeling group was even the first to channel Hatonn) so I think it's one of those things where someone says "I want to channel HATONN" and a random entity says "Okay I'll be Hatonn!" and then gives a bunch of useless junk like "I have the biggest super computer in the universe."

RE: STS entities posing as Hatonn - examples? - Nía - 01-19-2018

Thanks for the clarification Jade, I never even got the idea to google Hatonn, as I assumed they were talking about L/L and related/connected groups, which obviously is not the case. My mistake! Quite mind-blowing, to see so many groups channeling 'Hatonn'! Of course there's also several people/groups channeling 'Ra', 'Jesus', the Archangels, the 'Holy Spirit', the (Council of) Nine  - many, if not most of them seemingly/obviously being STS entities... Can't even pinpoint why 'Hatonn' surprises me so much. Maybe because they are not as 'big' or famous as the ones I just mentioned?

I never read much channeled material before I got stumbled upon the Ra material, as nothing, no spiritual text ever resonated enough with me to make me a 'follower', or to even keep me interested in it for too long, so I'm not at all knowledgeable about most channeled material (that has changed with the Ra material, as it provides a lens through which to read other spiritual material). Of course, I have checked out the most well-liked ones with Ra-savvy people (Seth, Thoth...) after reading the Ra material, but sure enough, none of them resonates too much either.

(01-19-2018, 11:47 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: ... so I think it's one of those things where someone says "I want to channel HATONN" and a random entity says "Okay I'll be Hatonn!" and then gives a bunch of useless junk like "I have the biggest super computer in the universe."

Or even simpler, if the real Hatonn have been around for such a long time, the name is familiar to many and they will trust the source more easily, maybe, than with an unknown name?

Thanks again Jade, for clearing this up for me! (And never tell anyone I was a TV journalist previously and didn't even google this before posting! Wink)

-`ღ´-

Yeah, I think the name recognition goes both ways. I think one gets attached to the "name" of an entity, thinking that that then therefore gives more credence to whatever they channel. And people/instruments who are making legitimate attempts to channel, even if not properly polarized, are going to be more much eager to keep going if an entity shows up with a name they recognize.

RE: STS entities posing as Hatonn - examples? - Nía - 01-19-2018

(01-19-2018, 04:01 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Yeah, I think the name recognition goes both ways. I think one gets attached to the "name" of an entity, thinking that that then therefore gives more credence to whatever they channel. And people/instruments who are making legitimate attempts to channel, even if not properly polarized, are going to be more much eager to keep going if an entity shows up with a name they recognize.

Absolutely. Seems to be a quite wide-spread phenomenon...

It's a pretty yellow-ray phenomenon, for sure. Humans are conditioned to believe that we need authorities to tell us what is the right thing to do. The being with the "largest super computer in the universe" potentially carries a lot of weight with certain entities.

RE: STS entities posing as Hatonn - examples? - Quan - 01-20-2018

Fascinating discussion, thank you Nia for bringing it up and Jade for adding that other groups channel Hatonn. I'm pretty sheltered on bring4th easy to forget about all the other spiritual groups out there channeling Wink haha Nia I'm in same boat Ra material has reasonanted so much haven't really read much other channeled material!

As for other point about sts entities posing as Hatonn nothing comes to mind. Only that one aspect I really like about from
L/L Research is the challlening and tuning work.

RE: STS entities posing as Hatonn - examples? - Nía - 01-20-2018

(01-19-2018, 05:19 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: It's a pretty yellow-ray phenomenon, for sure. Humans are conditioned to believe that we need authorities to tell us what is the right thing to do. The being with the "largest super computer in the universe" potentially carries a lot of weight with certain entities.

To me, it seems more like satire (besides the first few lines on the page, which are chosen quite carefully), but obviously, it's meant like that, and you must be right, otherwise it would say something different that would create such an impression... Quite sad, isn't it? We, as cultures, were very successful indeed in teaching people to suppress or ignore their intuition (and guidance), and (trying to) replace it with thinking (while overrating it's capabilities to comprehend and navigate our reality). (Which reminds me of an article I read recently, about how many of the values in our societies are actually reflecting the values, or interests, of what the author calls 'elites' (mainly corporations, in this case) - and of the film Occupy Love, which I watched just last night, picked that up as well.)

(01-20-2018, 05:19 AM)Quan Wrote: Only that one aspect I really like about from L/L Research is the challenging and tuning work.

Yes, yes, yes! Heart

RE: STS entities posing as Hatonn - examples? - Nía - 01-20-2018

For those who don't know the page yet, I thought it would be fitting to also leave the conclusions Peter W. Newton drew after researching the topic, with L/L Research as a reference, in When Negative Entities Are the Source of Channeled Information. It's a full book, published online for free, and the following is a kind of excerpt, intended as some quick guidelines on how to spot the workings of a negative entity:

Peter W. Newton Wrote:
  • Positive entities, per The Law of One material, will never violate your free will by guiding you directly and solving the problems that you were intended to solve on your own. Because of this, whenever a book or website asks you to ask for a particular "spirit guide" by name, to help guide or assist you, that's a sure sign the source is a negative entity. It's important to point out that the book or website might contain thousands of helpful words about love, relationships, using the law of attraction, or things such as community building. However, if somewhere in that book or website it asks or advises you to contact your "guide," look out, the material is from negative entities and they always wish you harm, without any exceptions! Naturally, a person can benefit from any material that resonates with them, as long as they recognize the "source" and remember that negative entities will gladly supply good information at times, but that they always have an agenda.

• If a book or website tells you that there is no such thing as evil, or that evil exists only in the minds of humankind, or that nothing negative exists in all the heavens, you have just encountered the most common lie from negative entities. All through time, the Dark have been very successful with this lie and there are countless spiritual seekers, and even entire religions, that have been taken in with this huge successful lie saying that they don't even exist at all.

• When any channeled material makes a prediction about an upcoming event, especially an Earth changing event, this is a guaranteed sign that the "source" of the material is from negative entities. Positive entities, per The Law of One material, are never allowed to violate your free will by telling you about specific future events that will take place here on Earth.

• This one ties directly into the previous one. If anything you read or see on a website makes you feel fear, it isn't coming from positive entities! Fear is the main trademark or calling card of negative entities; materials from positive entities are always love based, and will never invoke a fear response from you.

• This next one is a bit surprising to most people. When a channeled negative entity claims that it comes from the light, it isn't telling a lie! The Law of One material informs us that ALL entities come from the light, or God, but the important point here is that negative entities follow a negative service-to-self path towards God, which isn't serving God, whereas positive entities always are in service-to-others as they seek the positive path, which is in service to God. Channeled negatives love to use this "half-truth" and will invariably make the claim that they are from the light, which is always true. The important detail is that negative entities don't "serve" the light, or God, and are always in service to self.

• If you are channeling an entity, and doing so by yourself without the assistance of a supporting group of equally dedicated positive spiritual seekers, the odds are overwhelming you're actually talking to a negative entity posing as a positive entity. Per The Law of One material, a very strong calling (also known as seeking) must occur for a positive entity to be allowed to come to an individual here on Earth due to the Law of Free Will. I've never encountered an individual, without a strong supporting group, who ever channeled a positive entity on their own. I have come across numerous individuals, who channeled on their own, that were totally fooled by the words of wisdom and love that came from the negative entity that was the true source of their channeling.

• Tied directly into the one above, anyone using a Ouija board, or doing what is known as "auto writing," is always going to bring a negative, instead of a positive entity, to themselves. Ouija board use and auto-writing attract negative entities every time because of another situation, which is a lack of a sufficient "challenge" to the entity coming through. I explain this challenge procedure within the book, as it is too difficult to do adequately here in this list.

• Beware of books and websites claiming to bring a message from Jesus, Mary, an archangel or the like. This is a sure-fired tip-off that the source is negative.

• If you do get around to reading The Law of One material, you will find that the entity Ra, when talking to the three individuals who channeled it, never uses a demeaning or condescending tone of voice in communicating with them. Positive entities always use a respectful and humble tone in their channeled materials without any exceptions that I've ever witnessed. I've found that negative entities often just can't resist getting a "dig" into the material they're trying to pass off as coming from positive entities, and many times through the years, I've been able to spot their "dig" before I spotted the other signs that the material was from a negative source. An example of a dig, when talking about Earth, might sound something like this: "Your little planet Earth." A positive entity would never use the adjective little in that previous sentence.

• Over the years, I've come to identify certain key words that have automatically alerted me that the source is coming from a negative entity. I've frequently found that negative entities masquerading as positive entities will often claim to be from a federation of some kind. The most notable of these being the alleged Galactic Federation of the Light. I write alleged, because I believe this so called "federation" to be negative entities posing as positive entities. The positive entity Ra, who is the source of The Law of One material, belongs to the Confederation of stars and planets in service to the Infinite Creator, or as Ra simplifies it, the Confederation. For over 20 years now, I've encountered so many things that were channeled from negative entities with the name federation in them that I've come to automatically associate the word federation with negative entities. I feel the identical same way about the words Galactic and Ashtar for the very same reason.

• I've also found that materials channeled from entities whose names seemingly are designed to sound to humans as alien sounding, are from the negatives too. A book from Tryon of Startius would raise my suspicions immediately. I just made those two names up, but hopefully, you get the idea. I've also found that whenever channeled material allegedly has its source as coming from a name that is, or sounds like, one of the constellations in our own Milky Way Galaxy, such as Orion, Pleides, Cassiopeia etc., it has been my discernment experience that the material has always been from a negative source.

• Another word that I associate with the negatives is the word ascension. I've learned to do so whenever I find the word ascension being used in conjunction with this phrase: Ascension into 5th dimension. The easy tip off here is that this planet is ascending into 4th density, not a 5th "dimension." The word has been innocently substituted frequently by many Wanderers for the word harvest that Ra refers to in the Law of One. So, the word ascension, depending on how and where it is used, can indicate that a negative entity is involved. You will have to read my book on this one, as space doesn't allow for me to adequately explain it here.

• Most of us in our daily communications with our friends will give them feedback or gut feelings on important issues. When one of us gets a psychic flash while talking with a friend, and we share this thought with that friend, what we are doing is accessing our higher selves. This is perfectly normal and legitimate, and most of us do it frequently. However, if we go to a psychic who isn't just listening to their higher-self, and instead is channeling a negative entity, the misinformation we will eventually be told can actually kill us if we aren't cautious. If a psychic says, even once, "He said, she said, it said, they said" this is a sure sign that the psychic is channeling a negative entity. Accurate information that is being told to you by a psychic channeling a negative entity will always violate your "free will" and is designed by the negative entity to gain your confidence in the psychic. Please understand that nobody here on Earth, without exception, is ever going to get the answers to their life's problems from a psychic, that they must experience life for themselves. I've also found that the majority of psychics that are channeling a negative entity do not realize they are channeling a negative entity, let alone realize the potential harm that this poses to both themselves and the person receiving the "reading."

• In my book I go into detail about negative entities and related topics, but here is one bit of information that I'd like to share with you now. If one wants to keep negative entities, at all levels of evolvement, at a safe distance, use this guaranteed method: send out unconditional love to all entities everywhere! Think unconditional loving thoughts as you send out and radiate love to all entities everywhere on a regular basis. Notice the word unconditional... it's key here, since if you send a negative entity love to get rid of it, it won't work! The love must be without strings, and pure from the heart, and then it always works. Love to any level of negative entity is like kryptonite to Superman.

-`ღ´-

RE: STS entities posing as Hatonn - examples? - GentleReckoning - 02-06-2018

Unless you are willing to dive into the shadow to the extent that you root out all darkness, then your sto is your light, and your sts is your shadow. Both will influence all of your thoughts words and actions.

To assume that entities that are contactable on the astral plane become perfect because you challenge them via christ? I think that's arguably the dumbest thing I've heard. Take the good and leave the bad, then open your eye a little wider and repeat the process.

If you don't 'test the spirits' vs reality, then you are liable to fall 'into the sun' or the collective subconscious as it were.

RE: STS entities posing as Hatonn - examples? - Aleksi - 02-19-2018

(01-20-2018, 07:13 AM)Nía Wrote: For those who don't know the page yet, I thought it would be fitting to also leave the conclusions Peter W. Newton drew after researching the topic, with L/L Research as a reference, in When Negative Entities Are the Source of Channeled Information. It's a full book, published online for free, and the following is a kind of excerpt, intended as some quick guidelines on how to spot the workings of a negative entity:

Peter W. Newton Wrote:
  • Positive entities, per The Law of One material, will never violate your free will by guiding you directly and solving the problems that you were intended to solve on your own. Because of this, whenever a book or website asks you to ask for a particular "spirit guide" by name, to help guide or assist you, that's a sure sign the source is a negative entity. It's important to point out that the book or website might contain thousands of helpful words about love, relationships, using the law of attraction, or things such as community building. However, if somewhere in that book or website it asks or advises you to contact your "guide," look out, the material is from negative entities and they always wish you harm, without any exceptions! Naturally, a person can benefit from any material that resonates with them, as long as they recognize the "source" and remember that negative entities will gladly supply good information at times, but that they always have an agenda.

• If a book or website tells you that there is no such thing as evil, or that evil exists only in the minds of humankind, or that nothing negative exists in all the heavens, you have just encountered the most common lie from negative entities. All through time, the Dark have been very successful with this lie and there are countless spiritual seekers, and even entire religions, that have been taken in with this huge successful lie saying that they don't even exist at all.

• When any channeled material makes a prediction about an upcoming event, especially an Earth changing event, this is a guaranteed sign that the "source" of the material is from negative entities. Positive entities, per The Law of One material, are never allowed to violate your free will by telling you about specific future events that will take place here on Earth.

• This one ties directly into the previous one. If anything you read or see on a website makes you feel fear, it isn't coming from positive entities! Fear is the main trademark or calling card of negative entities; materials from positive entities are always love based, and will never invoke a fear response from you.

• This next one is a bit surprising to most people. When a channeled negative entity claims that it comes from the light, it isn't telling a lie! The Law of One material informs us that ALL entities come from the light, or God, but the important point here is that negative entities follow a negative service-to-self path towards God, which isn't serving God, whereas positive entities always are in service-to-others as they seek the positive path, which is in service to God. Channeled negatives love to use this "half-truth" and will invariably make the claim that they are from the light, which is always true. The important detail is that negative entities don't "serve" the light, or God, and are always in service to self.

• If you are channeling an entity, and doing so by yourself without the assistance of a supporting group of equally dedicated positive spiritual seekers, the odds are overwhelming you're actually talking to a negative entity posing as a positive entity. Per The Law of One material, a very strong calling (also known as seeking) must occur for a positive entity to be allowed to come to an individual here on Earth due to the Law of Free Will. I've never encountered an individual, without a strong supporting group, who ever channeled a positive entity on their own. I have come across numerous individuals, who channeled on their own, that were totally fooled by the words of wisdom and love that came from the negative entity that was the true source of their channeling.

• Tied directly into the one above, anyone using a Ouija board, or doing what is known as "auto writing," is always going to bring a negative, instead of a positive entity, to themselves. Ouija board use and auto-writing attract negative entities every time because of another situation, which is a lack of a sufficient "challenge" to the entity coming through. I explain this challenge procedure within the book, as it is too difficult to do adequately here in this list.

• Beware of books and websites claiming to bring a message from Jesus, Mary, an archangel or the like. This is a sure-fired tip-off that the source is negative.

• If you do get around to reading The Law of One material, you will find that the entity Ra, when talking to the three individuals who channeled it, never uses a demeaning or condescending tone of voice in communicating with them. Positive entities always use a respectful and humble tone in their channeled materials without any exceptions that I've ever witnessed. I've found that negative entities often just can't resist getting a "dig" into the material they're trying to pass off as coming from positive entities, and many times through the years, I've been able to spot their "dig" before I spotted the other signs that the material was from a negative source. An example of a dig, when talking about Earth, might sound something like this: "Your little planet Earth." A positive entity would never use the adjective little in that previous sentence.

• Over the years, I've come to identify certain key words that have automatically alerted me that the source is coming from a negative entity. I've frequently found that negative entities masquerading as positive entities will often claim to be from a federation of some kind. The most notable of these being the alleged Galactic Federation of the Light. I write alleged, because I believe this so called "federation" to be negative entities posing as positive entities. The positive entity Ra, who is the source of The Law of One material, belongs to the Confederation of stars and planets in service to the Infinite Creator, or as Ra simplifies it, the Confederation. For over 20 years now, I've encountered so many things that were channeled from negative entities with the name federation in them that I've come to automatically associate the word federation with negative entities. I feel the identical same way about the words Galactic and Ashtar for the very same reason.

• I've also found that materials channeled from entities whose names seemingly are designed to sound to humans as alien sounding, are from the negatives too. A book from Tryon of Startius would raise my suspicions immediately. I just made those two names up, but hopefully, you get the idea. I've also found that whenever channeled material allegedly has its source as coming from a name that is, or sounds like, one of the constellations in our own Milky Way Galaxy, such as Orion, Pleides, Cassiopeia etc., it has been my discernment experience that the material has always been from a negative source.

• Another word that I associate with the negatives is the word ascension. I've learned to do so whenever I find the word ascension being used in conjunction with this phrase: Ascension into 5th dimension. The easy tip off here is that this planet is ascending into 4th density, not a 5th "dimension." The word has been innocently substituted frequently by many Wanderers for the word harvest that Ra refers to in the Law of One. So, the word ascension, depending on how and where it is used, can indicate that a negative entity is involved. You will have to read my book on this one, as space doesn't allow for me to adequately explain it here.

• Most of us in our daily communications with our friends will give them feedback or gut feelings on important issues. When one of us gets a psychic flash while talking with a friend, and we share this thought with that friend, what we are doing is accessing our higher selves. This is perfectly normal and legitimate, and most of us do it frequently. However, if we go to a psychic who isn't just listening to their higher-self, and instead is channeling a negative entity, the misinformation we will eventually be told can actually kill us if we aren't cautious. If a psychic says, even once, "He said, she said, it said, they said" this is a sure sign that the psychic is channeling a negative entity. Accurate information that is being told to you by a psychic channeling a negative entity will always violate your "free will" and is designed by the negative entity to gain your confidence in the psychic. Please understand that nobody here on Earth, without exception, is ever going to get the answers to their life's problems from a psychic, that they must experience life for themselves. I've also found that the majority of psychics that are channeling a negative entity do not realize they are channeling a negative entity, let alone realize the potential harm that this poses to both themselves and the person receiving the "reading."

• In my book I go into detail about negative entities and related topics, but here is one bit of information that I'd like to share with you now. If one wants to keep negative entities, at all levels of evolvement, at a safe distance, use this guaranteed method: send out unconditional love to all entities everywhere! Think unconditional loving thoughts as you send out and radiate love to all entities everywhere on a regular basis. Notice the word unconditional... it's key here, since if you send a negative entity love to get rid of it, it won't work! The love must be without strings, and pure from the heart, and then it always works. Love to any level of negative entity is like kryptonite to Superman.

-`ღ´-

I don't think all of that is true. Good and evil duality is false, even Ra says so unless my memory is faulty. Also STS beings do serve the Creator in their own way. Most of it resonates with me though and love truly is the answer.