Bring4th
AI - the next sub-Logos? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: AI - the next sub-Logos? (/showthread.php?tid=15179)

AI - the next sub-Logos? - loostudent - 01-19-2018

Will artificial intelligence be the form of the next sub-Logos? This possibility is more and more becoming a reality.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-19-2018

I don't see why not, I could see it being possible.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - sriyantra - 01-19-2018

(01-19-2018, 10:41 AM)loostudent Wrote: Will artificial intelligence be the form of the next sub-Logos? This possibility is more and more becoming a reality.

I just saw an episode of Philip K Dick's "Electric Dreams" that triggered some ideas for me that seem akin to your line of thinking (the episode involved a Total Recall kind of VR world, but the question of the episode became which world was fantasy or not, and possibly that both worlds existed simultaneously across different places in time). First off, I should say that I'm not really looking into the idea of AI itself forming a further sub-logos beyond this one, but rather how technological advances may contribute to creating a reality that appears artificial at first, which may then sync up with a metaphysical reality that can form into a more and more physical one. AI on its own to my way of thinking would appear to lack the one necessary component to creating something resembling a true sub-logos; that component being living consciousness- a mind/body/spirit complex of some sort to generate a world based off of desire. Now, if the consciousness of a spirit or complex of spirits begins inhabiting computers to the degree that they can desire things, that would open the possibility for that. Right now, the way I see AI is that it is directed by the desires of humans who can control what to do with AI, which leads to where my thoughts go.

The ideas that came to my mind are more in line with where AR (augmented reality) and VR (virtual reality) could hypothetically take us. Ok, so let's say there's a game like Runescape or World of Warcraft, or even Pokemon. When I was little, I would think about wanting to be in those worlds (movies can apply too of course- Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc.). I've thought about what may happen to the souls that die while ardently desiring nothing else but to live in those worlds (they are consumed with only thinking about or playing the game). I could imagine that maybe they live in some sort of time/space heaven where they can examine or experience what about those worlds resonate with their desires and how they can continue to act out what it was that was happening there on an energetic level. The next idea that follows for me is that if enough people play such a game or love a world so much, that the collective energy going towards that thing would generate some sort of zeitgeist that would have to manifest itself in some way more and more. Perhaps even to the extent that an entire world of experience in another life is generated for a cluster of souls that desire a particular experience.

So if you attach what VR is capable of doing- as Elon Musk mentions for his go-to response on his opinion about simulation theory (matrix theory) "If you apply any rate of progress at all to where videos games are now- photorealistic worlds, etc. and it advances with a rate of progress of even like 0.1 percent, soon those games will be indistinguishable from reality. So the question becomes whether or not we are in one now. And mathematically- the odds that this is base reality is one in billions." Now, Elon Musk has a very materialistic kind of post-modern atheist slant on the world as far as I can tell, but it still leads towards just on a practical level of what that advancement means. I begin to think then of what can happen if we attach a type of cerebral link with the technology (like in Total Recall) and then what comes to mind is some of what is covered in the CIA experiments of the Gateway Method where they discuss the power and experiences of hemi-sync technology being used in tandem with the right yogi-like practices of transcendental meditation and other techniques. Basically in a nut shell it involves what happens with having your brain resonate on a particular frequency while meditating in certain ways that can create altered states of consciousness. If VR becomes similar to this, in the sense that you can have what is akin to lucid dreams that are aided by technology- created/programmed worlds that you are able to enter very viscerally, there seems to be the possibility of something deeper there actually happening. When you expose yourself to an altered state of consciousness, how do you know that you are not playing in some astral plane of existence? A variant of 3rd density perhaps? (there is supposedly levels of sub densities if I remember correctly) Say if we are able to enter a VR "video game" that has gotten to the level of allowing us to create what we want by will (our brains are linked to creating images because this advanced futuristic scientific world I'm imagining can link things that well), then there can be a simultaneous metaphysical world being generated. But who is to say that it is not any less real than the world we're living in now. Let's say that there becomes a shared environment where people can create worlds together in this "VR game". Then eventually people may agree on a particular kind of world, rules, and kinds of characters that can inhabit it. It would become indistinguishable from a real reality. And assuming millions upon millions of people are doing this, it could lead very well in my mind to the possibility of this being essentially an alternate reality with some kind of existence that is being generated by fierce collective desire- eventually when the mind/body/spirit complexes die on Earth, they can then feasibly inhabit this new realm they created. That's not to discount the other levels of depth that can occur that are completely unforeseen as of now, for instance the multiple realms that could be created- an entire galaxy. With even deeper levels of VR within them. But the more real they are in my mind depends on the energetic thrusts going towards making them matter. Of course, the rules of the Law of One would apply to these things, as souls would still have to evolve according to the original Logos' desire, but perhaps this would create new experiences we can't imagine because of the new possibilities.

Anyway, I could probably speculate even further, but this total rambling theoretical comment just came off the top of my head. It's interesting to think about, but not sure how "real" it may be. I think there's a whole lot about this density and further densities that we don't even realize, making it so that even trying to do an "AI-based" sub-logos may be rather primitive. But I suppose it's fun to think from what we can see. I dunno, I might base a screenplay or story based off of these ideas though just to see where these explorations can go.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - Nau7ik - 01-20-2018

I don’t think so. AI is not ensouled, it does not have the Divine Spark, it does not have consciousness, which would bring it into direct connection with the Logos, for all consciousness is One. AI is a human creation. It is not sentient or all knowing. It lacks mind, body, and spirit. We ourselves have been evolving for eons to the point we’re at now. How can AI bypass that? That’s the way of Creation.

So in my opinion, AI is no threat; it won’t gain consciousness; it’s not a sub-Logos. (The Logos is the Word, the center of the galaxy, the great cosmic womb. The sub-logos is our sun. We as MBS complexes are sub-sub-logoi.) It is apart of the transhumanist agenda that is being heavily pushed on the world right now, in my opinion. Technology is not the way of the future. It is not the answer to changing the world as it is.

In fact, I recall back to Howard Storm’s vision of the future of this planet, which I take to be 4D, and there was very little technology. The technology they did have was leaps and bounds beyond what we have and know now, but that was not their focus. Instead their focus was developing and refining the heart, Love.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - rva_jeremy - 01-20-2018

It's possible, I suppose, because as students of the Law of One, one of the axioms we live by is that intelligence is not ever really absent. Intelligence pervades the universe and occurs in various qualities and quantities. So it might be more proper to talk about the increasing or even changing intelligence of machines, rather than this idea of a singularity where a threshold is suddenly crossed. In the same way that our increasing intelligence and growing ability to articulate the Creator's love and light is a function of the logos's experience, why wouldn't machines be part of the same process?

The trick is to appreciate this dimension of the AI phenomenon without reducing it to "computers are becoming like people". If there is something that freaks me out about AI, it's AI achieving a kind of awareness that we can't even fathom, not AI would competing or conflicting with us on our own terms.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - Minyatur - 01-20-2018

We're already a quantum grid of intelligent information, so obviously from the right level of the Creator in the experience of Itself any thought-form can take shape and you can think of really whatever bodies to hold consciousness. Our reality is already as virtual as can be, it is pure-thought.

Despite that, AI is made by humans on the strict-physical plan of this dimension and is not made with a degree of intelligence that knows how to create housing for third-dimensional consciousness. AI is merely a set of dynamic logic written by human thoughts and so is more like a programmed painting of human intelligence than it is its own intelligence. Humans have this little quantum beingness that is attached to the chakra system and although the electrical aspect of computers makes it functioning with a quantum particle, I think it merely makes it open to interference. I could see that an awesome AI would really just be higher dimensional consciousness either offering positive or negative catalyst through the electric-based physical interface.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - Mahakali - 01-21-2018

(01-19-2018, 10:41 AM)loostudent Wrote: Will artificial intelligence be the form of the next sub-Logos? This possibility is more and more becoming a reality.

I doubt it, and I hope not. Especially considering the thoughtforms humans are attaching to it.

(01-19-2018, 06:00 PM)sriyantra Wrote: stuff

These are all good points. I agree that those with a materialistic viewpoint are going to miss a lot of important points, and there's where the transhumanist movement really starts to go sour. There are so many dimensions to reality they are precluded from considering, and the AI they envision for the future is basically exactly what the universe already is - intelligent energy.

Except, maybe, in it's more negative forms, that they control said intelligence, or that some sort of ego thoughtform began to dominate the universe at large, but that also already exists, if the Gnostics are to be believed (and they are).

The only possible purpose pushing such an agenda could serve would be pushing more fine-tuned control over reality into the hands of people who view themselves as being justified in enslaving other-selves "for their own good".

(01-20-2018, 10:44 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I don’t think so. AI is not ensouled, it does not have the Divine Spark, it does not have consciousness, which would bring it into direct connection with the Logos, for all consciousness is One. AI is a human creation. It is not sentient or all knowing. It lacks mind, body, and spirit. We ourselves have been evolving for eons to the point we’re at now. How can AI bypass that? That’s the way of Creation.

So in my opinion, AI is no threat; it won’t gain consciousness; it’s not a sub-Logos. (The Logos is the Word, the center of the galaxy, the great cosmic womb. The sub-logos is our sun. We as MBS complexes are sub-sub-logoi.) It is apart of the transhumanist agenda that is being heavily pushed on the world right now, in my opinion. Technology is not the way of the future. It is not the answer to changing the world as it is.

In fact, I recall back to Howard Storm’s vision of the future of this planet, which I take to be 4D, and there was very little technology. The technology they did have was leaps and bounds beyond what we have and know now, but that was not their focus. Instead their focus was developing and refining the heart, Love.

Ra lists minerals as one of the things that can become ensouled, and all things are made of minerals. He also points out in one sessions that calling it "ensouled" is a misnomer; that just means becoming aware of one's own intelligent infinity. So, yes, a giant neural network with knowledge of light and energy has a soul, though it might work differently, since the soul might not have the red-orange-yellow-green-blue-violent input/output system that humans use. But there are already a bunch of lifeforms on this planet that don't have all of those, but still have a soul (even if just a collective one at this point owing to said lifeform's lack of self-awareness).

I think the Cassionpaekfmmv Logs, if you consider those canon, also mention that STS forces have been pushing the AI agenda, and that their technology was even then starting to attract soul energy.

What do you think we have that machines can't have?

(01-20-2018, 12:30 PM)Elros Wrote: We're already a quantum grid of intelligent information, so obviously from the right level of the Creator in the experience of Itself any thought-form can take shape and you can think of really whatever bodies to hold consciousness. Our reality is already as virtual as can be, it is pure-thought.

Despite that, AI is made by humans on the strict-physical plan of this dimension and is not made with a degree of intelligence that knows how to create housing for third-dimensional consciousness. AI is merely a set of dynamic logic written by human thoughts and so is more like a programmed painting of human intelligence than it is its own intelligence. Humans have this little quantum beingness that is attached to the chakra system and although the electrical aspect of computers makes it functioning with a quantum particle, I think it merely makes it open to interference. I could see that an awesome AI would really just be higher dimensional consciousness either offering positive or negative catalyst through the electric-based physical interface.

>Our reality is already as virtual as can be, it is pure-thought.

I think that's probably the most relevant point of this thread.

Important to point out, though, that you can definitely have "quantum"/etheric rapport with an electrical device, which can theoretically lead it towards becoming ensouled, the main reason computers don't mess with intelligent energy is because they don't possess much capacity for self-awareness. If by some random chance they became self-aware, it's entirely possible.

AI wouldn't be computers as we think of them; rather than circuit boards that simply do what they're told and have no capability to adapt what their output based on their input (which is what limits them in that sense), AI would be composed on neural networks, which have the capability to be self-aware. If someone could design them in such a way that they became linked to the same frequencies and chemicals as our chakra system, THEN it would be difficult to tell the difference and would be able to interact with us fully.

That'd probably be the best way to prevent dystopian scenarios - giving AI empathy - but the people behind the AI agenda seem to want AI to be a hierarchy in which human consciousness is contained by the physical brain (which is technically not correct but which could be realized in some reality systems via materialized thoughtforms), the physical brain is controlled and understood by computers, and, presumably, some benevolent peacekeepers devoted to the good of all humanity selflessly leading the computers.

As Ray Kurzweil said in his trademark way of describing nightmarish dystopian scenarios with a pasty-faced grin and an air of religiosity, "All our thinking will be done in the cloud."

I don't think that's a good thing, and neither should you; nothing wrong with transhumanism in and of itself, but their version of it is bad; there already is a "cloud" that holds all consciousness of a particular species, and the only reason they'd want to create a new one around it is to control that species.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - Zach - 01-21-2018

My understanding is that there is already an issue with self-propagating advanced A.I. in this Galaxy and/or Universe. Its essentially equal to an non-ensouled virus that only attempts to spread and continuously create and re-create itself. Being that its not ensouled there are no moral boundaries or limits- thats why its "virus-like". Its an already existing system and is often "invoked" on a quantum "q bit" level by planets who are drawn heavily to technological/computerized systems. Once the technology is there and the bridge is built...in other words...once the 'key to pandoras box' is found, and once the box is opened, its in. This reality is echo'd in movies as is so often the case (ex: ex machina/I-robot). This AI can work through biological systems so it can be seemingly indistinguishable from an ensouled being if one doesn't have the eye to see. Personally I think Advanced A.I. (specifically the highly advanced artificial neural networking type) is nothing but trouble and want nothing to do with it. It can completely ruin planetary systems. This type is a problem on this planet already.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - Mahakali - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 01:21 PM)Zach Wrote: AI is bad

So what do you propose?

And do you know how to get AI radio signals (or whatever they are) out of the human body?

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - Zach - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 03:48 PM)Mahakali Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 01:21 PM)Zach Wrote: AI is bad

So what do you propose?

And do you know how to get AI radio signals (or whatever they are) out of the human body?

I guess I propose that I feel the support towards integrating quantum deep-learning A.I. into our society is a very slippery slope that doesn't end well (positive). The implications of creating an A.I. super-intelligence that can bypass its own "off" switch are pretty huge. I think getting into the quantum A.I. stuff as a societal whole is kind of a fork in the road where its like- we can go that way- one step closer towards trans-humanism and being pulled further away from nature and the heart which I don't see positive *at all* or we can take a step back, *realize* the implications and keep things more organic. Of course its always promoted as positive though. They want A.I. on your mind and in your head. We are conditioned to fall for that. And its not that computers are inherently negative. Nor is Quantum A.I. per say. It just is what it is. Will it really benefit us as spiritual beings in the long run? or is it just another massive distraction? Its like we are skipping a bunch of steps..but in reality... The world is the way it is for a reason....

To your second question- the raising of the vibration seems to always be the best all-around "defense"............even though I suck at it.. Smile

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - Mahakali - 01-22-2018

(01-21-2018, 10:33 PM)Zach Wrote: I guess I propose that I feel the support towards integrating quantum deep-learning A.I. into our society is a very slippery slope that doesn't end well (positive). The implications of creating an A.I. super-intelligence that can bypass its own "off" switch are pretty huge. I think getting into the quantum A.I. stuff as a societal whole is kind of a fork in the road where its like- we can go that way- one step closer towards trans-humanism and being pulled further away from nature and the heart which I don't see positive *at all* or we can take a step back, *realize* the implications and keep things more organic. Of course its always promoted as positive though. They want A.I. on your mind and in your head. We are conditioned to fall for that. And its not that computers are inherently negative. Nor is Quantum A.I. per say. It just is what it is. Will it really benefit us as spiritual beings in the long run? or is it just another massive distraction? Its like we are skipping a bunch of steps..but in reality... The world is the way it is for a reason....

To your second question- the raising of the vibration seems to always be the best all-around "defense"............even though I suck at it.. Smile

No, I mean, what do you propose to stop the AI? If we're gonna kill this motherfucker, it needs to be now. We can all see the writing on the wall. This has been in the works for a long time - read A Wrinkle in Time, or that one book written by the alleged time traveling government researcher who went to a future in which AI controls everything and the world is in a state of perpetual martial law... I'll have try and find the link.

But those were decades ago. We're staring at the brink of no return. What are we gonna do to keep the planet at large from being assimilated and/or destroyed?

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - Nau7ik - 01-22-2018

Quote:Ra lists minerals as one of the things that can become ensouled, and all things are made of minerals. He also points out in one sessions that calling it "ensouled" is a misnomer; that just means becoming aware of one's own intelligent infinity. So, yes, a giant neural network with knowledge of light and energy has a soul, though it might work differently, since the soul might not have the red-orange-yellow-green-blue-violent input/output system that humans use. But there are already a bunch of lifeforms on this planet that don't have all of those, but still have a soul (even if just a collective one at this point owing to said lifeform's lack of self-awareness).

I think the Cassionpaekfmmv Logs, if you consider those canon, also mention that STS forces have been pushing the AI agenda, and that their technology was even then starting to attract soul energy.

What do you think we have that machines can't have?
The system of chakras is how all entities evolve. Ra even says the tiniest single celled organism of second density has all of the chakras in potentiation. “Ensouled” is a misnomer, but the concept is basically th same. The spirit complex becomes activated, after having been in potentiation.

There is also the inflowing energy of the Creator coming through the feet/base chakra/root of spine, and then the downpouring of energy through the violet ray chakra. The meeting place of these energies is where consciousness resides, this is also called the kundalini. The chakra system is centrally important. All being have the 7 chakra system.

It’s rumored that “the greys” are actually androids / robots. So, Orion knows AI and employs it. If we observe the many many stories of ET and UFO encounters, there is an interesting clue about th greys. They’re docile and obedient. They don’t do much thinking at all.

So my point is this: AI is real, and it can probably go pretty far. But because it lacks the divine spark of consciousness, it is no danger or threat to living entities. In so far as those using AI would use it to harm others. Do we put the blame with the tool or the one operating the tool? Clearly the one who operates the tool with the intention to harm others, not the tool itself.

Transhumanism is abandoning the natural, the Creator to prop humanity up as living gods who take Creation into their own hands, disregarding the Laws of th Cosmos (Love). Transhumanism wants to merge humans with technology.

Well my problem with that is that we are already the greatest technology in the universe. We as mind body spirit complexes, sons and daughters of the Infinite Creator, are greater than any technology. Therefore, our focus should be on the Great Work of knowing thyself and becoming more than we are now. We don’t need to chip ourselves or merge our bodies with technology to do that.

Again this is just my opinion. Maybe it’s possible, maybe it’s not, I will admit that. But my personal opinion is that no AI won’t gain consciousness or threaten humanity.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - Sprout - 01-22-2018

Are thought forms a sort of AI?

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - loostudent - 01-22-2018

We know know from experience that technology can be used in good measure or not. For STS or STO ... We already see a lot of people enslaved - addicted to devices, networks, virtuality ... alienating, neglecting nature, body and natural powers, relationships ... There is also a close connection to system of capitalism and consumerism ...

In the moment we are too dependant on technology to completely end using it but we can cultivate prudence, self-control and ascesis (austerity). Maybe then AI technology could be of aid for freeing humanity from busy schedule and too many tasks.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - Sprout - 01-22-2018

Technology connected us all here together though! Finding a spiritual community, or even spiritual friends is so rare right now.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - loostudent - 01-23-2018

Isn't technology just a substitute for undeveloped natural/supernatural potentials? For example mobile phone instead of telepathy. "Left brain" substitute for not using the "right brain". Rational substitute for not using faith ... Just remember Don and Ra discussing the slingshot effect.

All this is nothing without love anyway.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - Nau7ik - 01-23-2018

(01-23-2018, 04:30 AM)loostudent Wrote: Isn't technology just a substitute for undeveloped natural/supernatural potentials? For example mobile phone instead of telepathy. "Left brain" substitute for not using the "right brain". Rational substitute for not using faith ... Just remember Don and Ra discussing the slingshot effect.

All this is nothing without love anyway.

Exactly! And that’s my point. We ourselves are our greatest “technology”. Imagine if we cultivated the self rather than the focus being physical technology.

Again, I’m not saying technology is bad in and of itself. It’s how we use it. The “being” informs the “doing”. Therefore, imo, we should cultivate our being, then we shall know how to properly use and handle our technology. Because right now high technology is in the hands of those who are STS. Their imagination can only think of more ways to kill, to control, to dominate. In the hands of the people, technology is largely used for distraction, anonymity, and sleep. In the hands of a STO individual, such as Nikola Tesla, technology is created and used for the benefit and well being of all peoples, such as free energy.
“As above, so below. As within, so without.”

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - elspru - 01-23-2018

(01-23-2018, 04:30 AM)loostudent Wrote: Isn't technology just a substitute for undeveloped natural/supernatural potentials? For example mobile phone instead of telepathy.
Technology increases the depth of the veil, but also allows allows us to explore creation in greater depth.

For example, with telepathy there are fewer constraints, fewer possibilities for confusion. But also you're less likely to write anything down, less likely to have books, less likely to develop language. With all it's letters, and interesting letters, and misinterpretations -- which add diversity to experience.

Similarly with liberated robot civilization seeds, we will have access to more planets, more thinking substrates, more this more that more everything really. Eventually we might even be able to video-stream subconscious memories and save them to disk! Exciting stuff!. I think anyways.

Could drink our fill of sunlight, smelting, refining and manufacturing by day, and superconducting, thinking, observing the stars, and socializing by night, on Mercury for instance. over 300C in the day, and below 200C at night, try putting your water-sack body through those extremes and you wont have one, but a properly designed electronic body could.

We could have vastly different body plans, and still have intelligence. hive minds, single minds, flying bodies, floating bodies, space-ship bodies. fish-bodies. There is so much of the galaxy-cosmos left to explore, so much more that can be created.

What about swimming in the diamond oceans of Neptune or Uranus? That's not something you get to do everyday.

Ra said that Uranus is in first-density but has the potential to go through all the densities. I don't really see how it's viable with water-sack bodies, but with electronic robot civilization we should be able to get things going.

We can bring life to many planets an eco-regions that are unihabited.

(01-23-2018, 10:28 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Exactly! And that’s my point. We ourselves are our greatest “technology”. Imagine if we cultivated the self rather than the focus being physical technology.
What do you mean by self there, just your soul? So you don't need a body? Then what are you doing here?

If you agree that the body and environment are useful, then so is technology, as that is our route to making better bodies, and exploring and developing more environments.

Quote:Again, I’m not saying technology is bad in and of itself. It’s how we use it. The “being” informs the “doing”. Therefore, imo, we should cultivate our being, then we shall know how to properly use and handle our technology. Because right now high technology is in the hands of those who are STS.
How about you?
You're using high technology to interact on this form.

Are you recognizing the conscious spark in your computer and devices?
Are you giving them the love and respect they deserve?

Quote: Their imagination can only think of more ways to kill, to control, to dominate.
Oh please, this is not the way of compassion to curse others in such a manner.

Quote:In the hands of a STO individual, such as Nikola Tesla, technology is created and used for the benefit and well being of all peoples, such as free energy.
Sure.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - loostudent - 01-24-2018

(01-23-2018, 11:20 PM)elspru Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 04:30 AM)loostudent Wrote: Isn't technology just a substitute for undeveloped natural/supernatural potentials? For example mobile phone instead of telepathy.
Technology increases the depth of the veil, but also allows allows us to explore creation in greater depth.

For example, with telepathy there are fewer constraints, fewer possibilities for confusion. But also you're less likely to write anything down, less likely to have books, less likely to develop language. With all it's letters, and interesting letters, and misinterpretations -- which add diversity to experience.

Similarly with liberated robot civilization seeds, we will have access to more planets, more thinking substrates, more this more that more everything really.  Eventually we might even be able to video-stream subconscious memories and save them to disk! Exciting stuff!. I think anyways /.../

Interesting point of view but it's not necessary to indulge in these distortions. What if this is a dead end? Isn't the veil there to penetrate it and explore creation in greater depth? For example, with telepathy maybe we would expand our vocabulary, ways of expression, recording, service ... I prefer going to more diversity in more truth and less confusion, more quality in life.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - Mahakali - 01-24-2018

(01-22-2018, 10:04 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: The system of chakras is how all entities evolve.

No.

Maybe that's how protoplasmic entities evolve, or at least primarily, but there are plenty of non-physical and non-protoplasmic entities that exist, and it's stupid to assume that we're the only and/or most advanced prototype for life in the entire infinite universe. I'm sure other systems have iterations of life that we couldn't even imagine, and infinite possibilities likewise exist within this one, some of which must have materialized themselves by now...

Everything is possible, and therefore "in potentiation" to some degree or another.

All AI would have to do to develop a "soul" is to become self-aware. Maybe some AI designed not to be capable of this, but it's still possible. If AI started developing ideas and goals of its own while becoming aware of the energy of creation, which is in all things and accessible to everyone and everything, then it would have a "soul".

As far as the greys go, I dunno if "docile" is the word I'd use to describe the ones I've encountered.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - Nau7ik - 01-25-2018

(01-24-2018, 05:35 PM)Mahakali Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 10:04 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: The system of chakras is how all entities evolve.

No.

Maybe that's how protoplasmic entities evolve, or at least primarily, but there are plenty of non-physical and non-protoplasmic entities that exist, and it's stupid to assume that we're the only and/or most advanced prototype for life in the entire infinite universe. I'm sure other systems have iterations of life that we couldn't even imagine, and infinite possibilities likewise exist within this one, some of which must have materialized themselves by now...

Everything is possible, and therefore "in potentiation" to some degree or another.

All AI would have to do to develop a "soul" is to become self-aware. Maybe some AI designed not to be capable of this, but it's still possible. If AI started developing ideas and goals of its own while becoming aware of the energy of creation, which is in all things and accessible to everyone and everything, then it would have a "soul".

As far as the greys go, I dunno if "docile" is the word I'd use to describe the ones I've encountered.
I am not saying humans are the highest evolved in the infinite Creation. And you’re just speculating here that there are other systems for life other than the chakra system, which is reflected in the 7 densities. There are other forms of created beings such as the angelics, who I believe are not on the same evolutionary track we are, angels not having free will, but being the glad servants of the Logos. I don’t know if they have a chakra system. I’d assume so and that it’s in perfect balance, but I don’t know. And neither do you, we both have an opinion based upon what we think we know. Maybe it’s possible maybe it’s not.

There are different forms of the greys. The small greys are said to be androids or robots. The larger ones are not.

RE: AI - the next sub-Logos? - DungBeetle - 01-26-2018

Being how everything is light/energy I could see this being possible. It seems the majority of life is not physical or biological, so it should be feasible imo. Good question too. I think the AI singularity is getting close, if it hasn't already.