Bring4th
The original thought. The idea that led to all potentials. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The original thought. The idea that led to all potentials. (/showthread.php?tid=15214)

The original thought. The idea that led to all potentials. - Infinite Unity - 01-27-2018

I have come to a further understanding the Law of One. Every entity is unique due to there unchangeable position in time/space, and the aspects of The One they manifest into being. I believe The Original thought devised by god, shows that through exploring his position from nomind infinity. Were the Creator himself, due to his nature as Infinity and not a being within Infinity. Its apart of gods nature To NOT KNOW and To KNOW. I believe the creator after trying to destroy himself, due to Infinity at this point, is more describable as the experience/life/position of THE Creators Primal form. I say primal in that the creator only was aware and made choices/learned of his original primal form. Which is singularity. Not one bit of separation. You only know what your aware of, of the aspects of the self or one. Due to them being the products/aspects due to combining thoughts, and that the difference in view from one point in another. represent a distortion or an inhibitor of potential. Which god in my opinion thinks potential is everything. Due to his inability to move, intelligence and the way he organizes, unifies. and the products(previously unknow portions of Infinitys nature. due to just that itself. So as aware of aspects or products that he directly related or thought of his self as, had any effect on the conundrum of unfocused, unarticulated experience of Infinity. I believe the state of the creator with in his first original form is were a lot of negative concepts that come into kinetic existence as the creator. only knows himself. He isn't at a grounded stable position to be able to see the "potential" of an aspect of himself. I believe thought is the first thing created. As the creators awareness is basically its ability to kinetically make viable what it estimated as potentially possible. At this point thoughts hadn't even been focused on enough to articulate "thoughts" as we think of thoughts. But rather it gave the creator a sense of prerecognition of a thought. Because the first infinities infinite experience into every thought. Only provided one which would produce or give a product from which an idea was thought. This concept was love. At first I think god saw potential, as that which he saw intrinsic value that could possibly with enough thought/configuration it could achieve what It wanted. I believe that god is described as the good, because every intelligence potential or return of information due to creation, and the irreplaceable eternal awareness or conscience. Whose function is being and manifesting from infinity that which can only be saw/thought of than the current form. From an different angle. So each soul provides a literal component to the diversity of the red ray or elements. God can make anything he wanted in any form. The problem was realized that god himself, his view point. Was flawed. God created awareness through the first separation and creation of the great central sun, as a physical, mental product, that actually allow, due to unarticulated aspects or knowing/unknowing. Due to the perceptions, and what the first primal distortion of the creator, could only imagine himself separated. Into categories due to the effecieny found within the thought of potential/action reaction due to a new thought/potential of existence in Infinity. Separation is inherently intertwined with the negative of battery, and grounding. Because with the first separation. god could remember, and through those memories his intelligence, and ability to kinetic manifests those thoughts grew. God decided to let go because Love offered him something he could not understand through any type of intelligence until experienced. The thought of Love, is a great alleviate or a moment that literally changed infinity. Now that the creator had some separation, he was much abler to focus, or direct his will in ways previously unknown. Such as the learning through experience that Infinity did inprison him, but that through thought he was creating products/aspects, and in his own confusion unaware of his on position as everything possible, as the potential through his intelligence and drive his infinite being. Your the project the creation the discovery that changed everything. He is completely devoted to you to us, as he understand or has come to a level of awareness due to previous octaves and the products they produce. Love/creation is a recapulitation of gods own journey and discoveries in every sense. And the application of the will in a focused direction or concept. See the important thing about the creators confusion due to his own nature and experience of hisself and the thoughts and products he derived from this. See the first being and the first cause of diversity was love, due to its ability or nature. Its like god finally saw or thought of the potential of separation due to the accidental discovery of he could indirectly cause aspects within infinity from without to cause change with in the structure of infinity. He like you thought it was an imbalance closely related to a physical means. As the physical is kinetic due to thoughts ability, and how the individual products/aspects had literal configuration. As I believe the creator, is called that due to his own endless potential in intelligence and what he can potentially think up, or see from a different angle, and add to the unity or overall potential of infinites ability to intelligently put to use all the applicable potentials available to the self due to the current configuration and etc. We are imbued with the creators inherent intelligence. He creates through intelligently always transforming the self. God himself found out away to transform himself. The thought of this, is that the products didn't exist before because the procreative thoughts were stagnant in that, Gods original viewpoint was limited. Limited by the fact of his own biases or experiences and brought to consensus. In that gods own birth was nothing more than what attracted to his attention. Time is irrelevant at this nexus, and it doesn't exist as a energetic/mental configuration that has congruency with space as ratios and placement. So god knows that the only potential lies in what he believes viable of the current potential between what is thought to be estimated within the creators estimate of what it thinks manyness, or the best of both worlds, over bias of experience. God is the most pioneer, the true wanderer. I believe god is always transforming himself through the available potential. Because eventually god realized that Love was the highest embodiement and what he wished as an existence for himself. I believe the creator worked in the inspiration, and the potential thinking or outcome or needed product. Be his life, as he projected with all the potentials he could see, with what change in configuration of unity. Most markedly being the concept/thought-form/ data carrier of light/love. God had invented through is own experience, what he knew was available according to "work" and ability to fill that work. Mostly a estimate or almost down payment of the energy involved. I don't believe the original thought has infinite energy. But is the first form of energies in that god knew that the product available to him was. matter, ice, and the prospects of energetic change due to other indirect products of the energies namely heat. God couldn't and you cant, create everything or even something from absolutely nothing. God has played the magician and through his ability through intelligence and learning units and all these different divisions or aspects of the creator. The creator knew that a very powerful, in the sense of recycling and never losing anything due to the investman of the creator in absolute memory. I think the creator due to unarticulated aspects and not fully seeing the potential, at first made the configuration of no memory, Just complete flow or being of existence, and in this disecion created the format of himself in his first form, and the ultimate potential or culmination of that experience/octave or configuration of infinities product. God understood that he was only one, and that he came up with the action as separation from thought. Not at first to energize potential. But due to trying something. due to an thought/effect he affirmated himself through. As the only one. What he knows and focuses on is what is becoming, or existing. Due to there inability to be kinetic. Due to the thought of the concept of kinetic existing. In basically imagination, one can potentially think of a concept that is different than the current configuration of the now kinetic side of the creator. Which before didn't exist but in potential of the creators intelligence and aspects of the primal self. That being the primal distortions of the literal framework god invoked, transformed himself into. Now the limit of aspects and concurrent product which further is a lego like building block which further invests a piece of the creator brought into the potential thought of it, and gods acceptance ability to create, and transform. So god is the ultimate pioneer, and is always in my opinion in a state of revision for the efficacy of the self towards potential. As the only indicator, would be flow. As the resource being drawn apon is literally infinite, due to the ability to see what already could be or isn't realized and apply in a full on potential sense. In that god created a product, of the paradox of himself. Now The primal creator in my opinion is the unbiased potential of the creator. In that creator and only been exploring thoughts as potential products, and wasn't even sure if that was what he needed. When he understood that Love is the paradox of seeming acceptance of separation. So I really believe the creators survival ray was basically in a total state of imprisonment of the disposition or being or awareness and acting towards an potential. Could it hold the energy needed for god. to run the engine. Without nessecarily having to focus everything on the energy. because at the time god wasn't aware of the potential of never losing anything, through the exact same process of self transformation, and how elements are only thoughts and products, and exist due to the potential and the affirmed intelligence or the way it will be applied in creation. So the kinetic potential of god is that what is estimatable for use of experience, from previous choice experience product or outcome. In a sense what god finds of worthy investment and continued focus from the energy he put forward on sacrificing his primal distortion. He built all the energy he could into the potential of love. That included every tool, that he could foreseeable see from this configuration of unity. To the new configuration of Infinity, or the body of god, the cosmos in which everything rests. Then that rests in the Infinite nature of god as a focus. Because god learned that having a bias towards either separation or singularity were inherently flawed. He understood the concept of action reaction, of using his own emotions to configure infinity into the product of love and that my friends is unity. Because through potential god was informed that the parts he thought undesirable, or the proginerator of his problem. Was actually a lack of diversity within his own position of what was or infinity. Therefore it is to be understood that even from one position, that confusion is apart of the experience. and only through experience, action, reaction new thought/product can you have a new view point. Due to the values inherent of the potential ripe experiences we have. There are estimates, and everyone in existence, existed as being/aspect/unit/mind as a product. See its not that the new product is entirely new. No it is always and ever the same entity. The One. In a different position/configuration due to products that we are always manifesting bringing to light in creation. See gods investment and return policy is a potential skewed to intelligent as we are aware to the maximum. As I see the original thought as the ultimate product of the unarticulated self. Before the experience of manyness, All the creator had for his store house of potential available in thought of love. Was The literal paradoxical force that took the most compact thing ever to exist, and expand into a dimension were actual differences due to the products ability to appear, god has learned that there is no ultimate but intelligence and the applied wisdom/knowledge learned a cultivated through experience. What better way to explore infinity, than from different positions due to first experiences, just as the creator learned that his initial unhappy configuration was what lead to him discovering more. So that is were weight and the thought of gravity as a force, wave. nicely by artificial means induced by Mass, the physical side of creation was brought into its primal form. See everything starts out as only a product, and through that first choice/prouduct, and experience/memory and further expounding of intelligence, there very well may only be a never ending unity of creator, rather than a singularity or complete separation into energetic chaos in which the power intelligence is least leveragible, but kinetic energy and ability to transform from one to the other. For exampled the first elements probably were largely unaware of the ability or kinetic potential to change forms. And largely incapable due to infinity it self using the first products to blend them and guess what devise elements in forms that were previously uncabable. Thus resulting in a new potential focus of infinity. Due to infinity needing to sustain keep the original thought of the choice/action/outcome product. Which ensures the potential of the creation through efficacy and knowing the self. and as the link, and position of creation. all previous products expounding and creating future products/view points of infinity. and what resides in that unique portion of Infinity.

So each octave is defined by the creator making a new product/being new point of view that inspires and creates. and the creator creates the octave by transforming himself into the structure and concepts of that universe/ focal point In which not being the creator. Makes up every component, and the diversity of points of view. Create enough diversity within the first density to create the first bodies. which have products, and allow for even more diversity be it physical or mental. The Creators energy/investment and way of expanding himself into a more desirable configuration. Which then altered the original products, through there own free will. Due to there choice and pure beingness of being. Which then used the original products and building blocks with the new ones, and by the new delve into experiences that were previously unavailable before. At every turn of adding potential to the creators original plan. That was all built from the original thought. I believe the big bang was the way in which the creator changed infinitys configuration from the first primal distortion of compactness of immeasurable density of no visibility. To one connected in unity towards love. Full of light. Now I believe light had no data, in its first form and only could be called light. I believe that imbedding data into light. So that the way the light is formed, due to diversity of the light generation. In that just as entities are a product of a product, and were solely created to resolve a paradox the creator had. Which paradox existed due to his focus, and configuration of Infinity. I believe every major ray is representative of a major movement/journey/ problem he encountered that when actually applied with Love/wisdom is a very beneficial aspect. Especially to potential and service to the infinite one. I see how Ra says everyone serves the creator. There is no way around the dynamic unity that is creation. And also the original thoughts potential is infinite due to its affect on any new product for any octave. As the original thought could be the first estimate of Unity. That what the creator originally thought or came to think of as usable in a potential way upon first inspection. I'm telling you god became aware, not due to a lack of intelligence, or sight. It was due to its position of view. Thus even the creator designed it specifically for transformation of self. Which is a new octave. Which a new product/thought/ will be produced, through choice, action and reaction and intelligences input on how to potentialize the creator. As the creator in his primal form, is the issuer of all energy. But due to its position, could not configure infinity any further due to the effect of it causing further progress, to be impossible due to potential kinetic. So god had to use everything he could and pack everything with as much energy he could. At this time he had not even started creation. He had only the most basic estimate, elements, and what he was not for his estimation. So the energy of the one was collected by firstly focusing on love and its potential to manufactor a product. Because love energetically gives, however the ambiguous singularity of creator can create the concept of infinite energy. But due to its position and power in kinetic focusing of potential. The Infinite Creator, upon which every understanding and experience is derived from his original thought and experience of a heavily confused Infinity. Due to the very nature of his first form. Also on gods first logos or the original logos that is the original thought or product or point of view of infinity is god transformed into a form that would allow him to configure this extension or conduit of Infinty or rather this octave. This form had indirect energy, in that two prior aspects, actually create that. So god couldn't configure Infinity in such a way from the primal form. As the form can only conduice what is accepted, and the primal distortion of creator is basically the first of all, and through intelligence, self wisdom, love, efficiency, and understanding that he was directly tied to creation, in that he set in motion the only thought that had a future, or was assecible to him for focus due to the fact of offering that which was not known. Separation, and that Unity biasing towards none, and using to its best potential that what Love allows to exist in a conceptual thought sense. However without gods invention of technology like artificial robots. Based on highly organized, and the best programmer of all time. Its as if gods first form sacrificed itself, The next form never forgets the previous form. as it is a dynamic of the whole. and the potential of the new experience or product is reliant on that previous form to exist. Due to how god has used the diversity within entities mind in time space as indicator to an artificial program that act in gods steed. God through the product/concept/aspect of an octave created the product of time. In which place and "time" allowed for communication, and for the first time a true threshold of manyness as an aspect viewing already put in place products. and constantly voting and changing out thoughts through action reaction product new view of which the boundless creates a new product that finds itself fixing or alleviating entrotpy due to insufficient use of potential (or experiences driven by catalyst, that when done correctly literally taps into the boundless energy, created by the great original thought. I think Love actually through sub set extension and its product ultimately the realization for all potentials. In lies the secret that gods original motivation and desire was enough to energize and equivalent Representation. Especially when further potential allows that the systems very nature of unity can be potentized or configured in such a way, that nothing is lost. I believe upon creating, devising, and setting into motion the original thought and its subsequent potential, god in one focus created all things. As he designed the first reaction that caused the separation known as the potential and kinetic sides of the creator. Hugely in a way stabilizing The primal octave and experience out of chaos at the primal form. It only exists due to the overriding nature that is the experience that is the first octave. it is quite literally everything. and in some how some way god used his intelligence and access or state and power of infinity. To basically speed up time, due to his ability to estimate and problem solving skills to use the already existing in that first octave of creating the building blocks in the physical, and corresponding mental concepts or thoughts. As god goes he is totally always at the peak of potential. In that, he is the pioneer, and as we are. Always transforming himself. Into better more efficient self aware being. I believe the constant flow of the universe has to do with the creators movement into unseen and unpotentiated aspects/products. Now I can see while merging with other entities, is such a big deal on the sto path. Now I would imagine that every form of entity/logos has some form of product that it is directly responsible for the manifestation into creation. And while you cant see god. He is all the unseen, letting all else subsum to him. Due to in the past god passing through and using it for catalysts and transformation. Yet when god transforms the new product or thought. Is then retrospectively added through experience to that entity. So if god literally changed something. It would eventually systematically working itself back as a reaction through all building blocks or elements of time space, manifest itself in the creation. However even on this god allows all the time and acceptance you need. As you are him from a different postion/function but very valued. As without any single piece. It wouldn't exist. and that how god without the ability to move, and probably the most handicapped ever due to its birth into singularity. It never gave up, it made it happen. Through surprise and unexpected discovery. That which could not even move, made all that move. Healed itself of the powerlessness it felt in its primal form. It literally did the impossible through inventing what it did, using its own "material" with advanced tech and ai, data= Love/light and Light/Love. In that one is the literal representation of the part within infinity, like the literal light. The other is the information in which god encoded Love into Light as any communication, would be artificial from one portion to the other. Time/space is literal positions in which god organized and configured infinity, into the kinetic and potential mind. Where the kinetic mind could be thought of as your current awareness, and the abilty and efficacy it has in reaching the other side through transmission effect. All facilitated by AI that is programmed to take care of s***, and play data sender/reciver for the hub the creator emplamanted itself into in the first octave, and using its ability to create kinetic energy. Due to it realizing the entities position and being. Through the free will of the entity, it would literally cause a change that was previously unable to cause effect in physical reality, indirectly. As gods intelligence very quickly exhausted all the thoughts he focused on a a solution to his "problem" none of the thoughts as configurable and workable configurations. God realized potential in love which could be stated as an activety as true unity. Or a completely new thought or building block. That could move through indirect workings of being. That which wasn't possible in a thought, due to the essence or aspects of the thought. God understood that Unity provided a problem for all his problems. Because he needed separation for infinity to gain enough focus, to then bring into being as much energy as possible. To release it and use indirect energies, and force to really change the configuration of the new infinity. However god in his grace, understood that fragments of him actually working to together, would not and could not, in a direct energy sense, ever match the infinite energy out put of that event. However The new octave would be able to directly focus will, in which the potential realization of the current estimation of unity. Is brought way up. Due to energy needing being a prerequisite to stability in a unity creation. In that the direct focus and and growth is the exact potential of catalyst.

I believe the product of this octave is Will power. Not that it created the notion of confusion or free will, but the octave and units of focus or designed in my opinion to really test the will and at the same time, allow the will instances when itself as manyness to be against each other. However I believe this is in turn due to a lack of understanding the potential of unity. I honestly believe unity. In some way is the last octave, and was almost always active and over longer periods into the octave. As I believe the culmination of every product is the efficacy use and potential placement of each aspect of self. Or self that is not imprisoned by current understandings, but know that the current understandings point to what they do need to learn. In there strive towards unity, and bringing about your ultimate means by pleasing the creator, actively searching for potential ways to increase your own efficacy of using love/light and light/love as direct representations. and light imbued with data at a high rotational frequencie, meeting the threshold of atleast green ray. I understand now that the point of view in infinity is only due to your own believe and were your at as entity. As every single thing the creator can think of is put into use, of pushing back the darkness on which that is unknown or sufficiently experienced to change the action reaction upon your thoughts/self as the ability to transform is always an internal action with either light being brought to which is unknown, or that which the entity feel uneeded falls away. Now the beauty of every product or outcome is unique to the positioning of the mind complex of the entity. Just as gravity effects each portion of physical reality and throough wait as its identifier places the position of each element in such and such a way. I believe the creator product of artificial intelligence. Or gods computer. Which in its own right, we are hugely indebted as, if the great orginzation and placement of units or incarnate beings in each reality. Specifically designed at this nexus. Looking for catalyst or ways we can all tap into potential and infinity in a real sense of function. Just as much is your journey for youself and understanding and growth and just being. It is the dual recioprocat of god. Not because its has to be. But god in my opinon went from best described as primal chaos. Or the Primal one. Though honestly through separation, creation was able to over come the paradox of being nothing but kinetic. Overcoming this paradox was more akin to gaining grounding/stability and then further realizing the nature of You or your experience of infinity. I believe gods state of perpetual singularity. completely separated by the fact, that understood that for creation to exist it would have to create the nessecary proponents using what he already had. Because when your the only one in darkness, no sound, no sight, no light, nothing but what you focus and think and produce. God wanted to use himself to be more, because Infinite Unity. For me best describes the state of the creator, or his being. Which I have no idea what it is other then indirect data feeds. However I would say that God had to change the configuration of infinity to incorporate kinetic and physical, as thought and action. The thought and the action always completely reside on the element or product previously created. So god started out with only the knowledge and estimate of what one himself could do. It only becomes something potential, when you understand that god created the original form, to configure himself into kinetic, and create space time, and potential energetically speaking. Is probably a requirement of transformation for god. As god understands responsabilitry as honor duty. Also he with is sacrifice diretly entangled himself with you. You are an subset of god. You are just like him. You have intelligence. have every resource available he did. The ultimate knowledge resides in the creators vision of love, a central aspect of that is movement/free will. Due to the illusion of free will, that is reliant for function on the unit in space time. as the light/love and light/love actually are intertwined with the conscious and subconscious mind. In that the Piece that doesn't move but sees, never moves. It is Love and is vibration. Which is congruent with aspects of data/dimension of time/space and space/time and are inherent in how the creator infused data with a location or part of space time. That attracts energy that then is the reciprocal from the physical to the inner. Light is known for its orginzation and giving form/body Love is the data or the infused data on a specific functioning time/space which can only communicate directly upon blue ray activation. Thus the importance. Until then it is a deduced relationship were body language and subtle hints mark the language, More then a direct language Like English. So the nature of your relationship, not only defined by energy/thoughts at the level operating. Its more primal until activation of blue ray. Even then understanding that each part is a complete whole, that add its part to the whole, and everyone else does that in return. See Love as concept that governs thought acceptance of energetic configuration. Now the importance of light/love and love/light go beyond congruency in receiving and sharing data. Light pouring out into the world, full of data or knowledge. With Light being able to be used. in the pineal gland to receive data in the light representative form. Or premonition. Though they are equal parts. Love can be used to direct Light in it applications of use. When one can direct light, one directs data. Which has the best built in communication, paired with a physical representation, that not just looks like it in colors, but due the intensity of the light. There is a greater degree of ability to pack Love into light, and vice versa. The application for light are practically the same. One needs to understand the communications line the creator made. AS se[artaion is dependant on everything we know, to cause an investment of will in a perceived reality. This reality allows you the potential to grow, and offer your service to the creator. He returns will always reimburse your future experiences and universes. With original products, and the potential application of them. As I believe the creator is always out front. always about perfecting that potential. To transform himself, and through it creation. Because now that god has dissolved all paradoxes, by inventing confusion through his wisdom and experience of rejecting and seeing the potential value of darkness. He passes his greatest inspiration for intelligence and finding solutions to his own limited thought. He understands that you being him. Need almost the exact same emviroment in an archetypical sense. You need to move past the bias of the self, and include all, to gather enough focus. For you to create ypur original thought. That god in his greatest gift. Extended his potential to you. Through growth, catalyst, and understanding the true reality. of many portions working for one cause. Even the seeming products that are biased as negative, provide the needed action or reaction in the process as a function, and as who you are. The greatest darkness is ignorance of The True Self.

I believe the creators transformation using this octave, and what he had created and put together from the previous. I believe the creator second transformation is summed up as infinite unity. In that god became more, now the tie that binds is the recprication of information between time/space and space/time. The creation of the great heartbeat is synonomis with the action of god literally organizing the parts that caused the reaction. and diversity to occur from time/space to space/time. The importance is that there the exact same thing, only love is the invisible, and love is the light. Frequencie denotes how packed with information light/vibration are.

RE: The original thought. The idea that led to all potentials. - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-27-2018

If I may.

That is a big wall of text, it might be less intimidating to read with a few more paragraph breaks Tongue

I got about 1/4th the way through the first block before I started rereading the same line which led me to lose my train of focus.

As someone who's been hit with 'tl;dr' (too long didn't read), I don't want your time spent on making this post to be somehow a waste because it was to long for anyone to fully read.

I suggest making an outline of the structure of your post with different parts being brought to focus.

Like the first part would be your introduction to the post and what content it'll contain, it appears to be about the existence of the Original Thought.

The Original Thought is that Paradoxical Singularity that spawned itself, in it's unknown state it was simply unfocused infinity, and before that conscious unfocuses state, it was an emptiness of awareness that made infinity empty in all its infinity.

So from that awareness, focus, and then knowledge (of the self spawning the Original Thought which might be grossly summed up as 'I Am Love') we try to understand the further implications of this as you see.

Those implications appear to be that infinity is mainly and majorly unmanifest or potentiated, but from that potentiated state the means to produce or manifest allow creator to uniquely, and infinitely, explore itself evermore due to the results of that design of potentiation for kinetic use.

And more stuff, you may note if I've incorrectly framed your own thoughts as not matching to your post, it's because it's a bit jumbled and I had a very hard time remaining focused on what your focus was.

I'll try to interact and help you elaborate more if you'd like as I'm ALWAYS interested in Origins of Creator and Speculation of the Original Thought.

I mean no insult, only constructive criticism! You have shared a lot, but it's hard to grasp with my puny attention span Sad

RE: The original thought. The idea that led to all potentials. - Infinite Unity - 01-27-2018

IM sorry man, I was super close to opening the gateway to infinite energy. excuse me.

RE: The original thought. The idea that led to all potentials. - GentleReckoning - 01-27-2018

I found some truth. I have pondered this thought as well, and the conclusion is simply the thought: "I am not that." would be what would start a new cycle as matter would naturally devolve into the negative and positive again so as to show god that what he thought he was not, that he was, and that it too was love.

RE: The original thought. The idea that led to all potentials. - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-28-2018

No, I'm sorry. I was just trying to be helpful..

RE: The original thought. The idea that led to all potentials. - GentleReckoning - 01-28-2018

(01-27-2018, 01:53 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: IM sorry man, I was super close to opening the gateway to infinite energy. excuse me.

It's not too hard. I have symbol I can send you over pm that will give you a more direct experience of intelligent infinity if you desire.

Once you realize how easy nirvana or paradise on earth is, you can understand why it's not that way. It's literally too easy.

RE: The original thought. The idea that led to all potentials. - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-28-2018

Disagreeeeee, as someone who found Heaven on Earth the same exact problem still persisted, everyone else is suffering and confused.

You change your perspective of reality, which alters how reality appears, but you don't actually change anyone else's reality, maybe you're a bright part of their day, but if you're like me, you can't look away at their suffering, you want to help it.

And there is nothing easy about doing that, in heaven, or hell.

Earth is a place all of it's own difficulties.  I am forever baffled that creators given flesh, genetic programming, and confusion, would be so unable to do anything for themselves in such large amounts, exceptions apply of course.

This is an incredibly abusive planet by design.  It is an awfully cold and calculated, logical design.  It's quite worrisome, if things like this exist, what other things like this must exist out there?  There's a lot of room for many things to exist.

You know Infinite Unity, I've read your post and one thing strikes me the most of all.

It reads like a kundalini psychosis experience.  I don't use psychosis in a bad way either but as a means of saying an alteted state of consciousness.

Now assuming this is true, you've offered some very enlightening information, it is however hard to access, for me it was anyways, and I fear it will be for you too as this altered state of consciousness passes.  Right now in your present state all that you've written down probably appears more rational than might seem possible, more intelligent than is possible.
Eventually you'll look back at this and not see it the way you do now, so I merely suggest, for me, and future you, and interested others, to take this post and manage it into a more accessible read.

And all that really requires here is a few paragraph breaks and possibly a header or two with a few parts moved about for organization. I also recommend a post or amending it to the OP as an edit, but leave the OP untouched so we see it's raw form next to a refined form.

RE: The original thought. The idea that led to all potentials. - anagogy - 01-28-2018

Infinity imagines limitations, because it allows infinity to comprehend itself.

It gives it something to compare itself to -- a frame of reference. Thus, the experience of growth is the most valuable manifestation in the universe, not for what the growth will net us, or what we inevitably grow back into (infinity), but for simply the experience itself. The experience of learning.

It is all about expression. Creative energy has a primal need to express itself, and to do that it first has to create the illusion of a blank canvas. This is the whole purpose of the illusion of matter and separation. Thus that which knows all, has to pretend to not know all. so it can have the experience of growth. The growth gives existence meaning.

Rediscovering our infinite collective self is the most satisfying experience in the universe. As Ra says, the creation is about the creator "knowing itself".

Scio Te Ipsum

RE: The original thought. The idea that led to all potentials. - Minyatur - 01-30-2018

(01-28-2018, 02:25 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: It reads like a kundalini psychosis experience.  I don't use psychosis in a bad way either but as a means of saying an alteted state of consciousness.

Hard to not notice the strong energy contained in the post and how it acts as a gateway toward what he was opening to.

(01-28-2018, 02:25 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Now assuming this is true, you've offered some very enlightening information, it is however hard to access, for me it was anyways, and I fear it will be for you too as this altered state of consciousness passes.  Right now in your present state all that you've written down probably appears more rational than might seem possible, more intelligent than is possible.
Eventually you'll look back at this and not see it the way you do now, so I merely suggest, for me, and future you, and interested others, to take this post and manage it into a more accessible read.

And all that really requires here is a few paragraph breaks and possibly a header or two with a few parts moved about for organization. I also recommend a post or amending it to the OP as an edit, but leave the OP untouched so we see it's raw form next to a refined form.

I personally think the less edit the better. I also found it hard to read but I think that's our "comfort-zone" limit to absorb and distill the energy. It's crazy how many times my mind wandered off within itself after a few lines for some time and in that time I'd think beforehand some of the things that were to come later in his text while being ideas I had not contemplated before. It's long and dense because that is what it speaks of I think, and to come to something may take a time and walking with his thoughts to get to see where he was seeing may be the only way. I think everyone has potential to block on different aspects of it whether the form or the ideas and what it takes to actually connect to it in the manner you did is openness to the object of it. Dimming the light of it would indeed allow more people to connect to aspects of what it conveyed, but to truly touch the energy of it then it somewhat needs to be left in the energy that expressed itself.

I'd nominate this for this forum's best post if there ever comes a thread that asks that.