Bring4th
Me vs Higher Self??? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Me vs Higher Self??? (/showthread.php?tid=15234)

Me vs Higher Self??? - JJCarsonian - 01-31-2018

Hey Guys

I am trying to understand the concept between myself, my higher self, everyone inbetween.

From my understanding, i start off as an unconsciously unaware energy in 1st density and then later on gain awareness. How is it that there is already a part of me in 6th density? Shouldnt all parts of me already be consciously aware?

Is it one of those things where there is a higher being saying "I take dips on this entity", and then claiming my consciousness as its own? What are your thoughts? Ive always wondered about this.

John

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - xise - 01-31-2018

The Higher Self is outside of time, hence it can be with you throughout your soul's history and in all timelines.

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 02-01-2018

Well for starters this is a heavy question.

To begin, you should imagine Time is not linear but nonlinearly linear, or 'simultaneously occurring' also termed Simultaneity.

In the illusion of our time we are linear, we go one direction.
In the afterlife or time/space state, time is nonlinear, we have some control as discarnate beings in where we observe the 'When'.  It is this discarnate being, or observer, that is us.  'We' are belonging in a cascading myriad of distorted bodies and settings, most would call these dimensions, including our own dimension, Ra says Density is more accurate than dimension so if others use density, it is semantically synonymous to dimension and viceversa with differentiations that I don't know about.

Moving on and recap:
Time is nonlinearly linear, aka Simultaneity
Our discarnate self experiences time differently from us.
This discarnate being, though one unique being, has 'future' and 'past' selves, linearly it is simply a self that was, a self that is, and a self that will be.
Nonlinearly, it is a self that is in various portions of the present.

Because of the complex and confusing nature of time paradoxes, this allows a present self to experience a past or future self, because the present self while being present, is also the past self's future self and the future self's past self.  Blirring the identity of past, present, future into one thing, The Moment aka Now.

The future is occurring Now.  The past is occurring Now.  The present is Now and the Past and Future are their own respective Present's making all parts of linear time belong to each other.  We don't see this, we don't realize our future actions determine our past/present experience and that we create our future self with our past self through our present self.

In essence, at all points of 'time' we are 'present'.  In this Presence is various further distortions of space, and because I'm confusing myself I'll try to make this simple.

The Higher Self is that self near the end of this octave or 'set' of distortions, it seems to be a design by plan that there be a level of guidance.  This guidance comes from a being that is much larger than us, that being may belong to several of us, that being is on the level of Ra and essentially gifts all of it's past selves with the very lessons it experienced in the past, closing a casuality loop and completing a timely experience that occurred in it's past, your present.

Other ways of describing the function of the Higher Self is 'life programming' or basically signaling or manipulating events to occur 'the way they're supposed to be' according to that which has already happened by that which went through that happenstance.

Basically the Higher Self is spiritually speaking, your...  Your...  It's like...

Well, I don't know of an equivalent to compare, the Higher Self is your future unified self with your future social memory complex (consensus soul group) and their future self ALSO has a social memory complex higher self.

Yeah, try to fathom that.  Not only does your 'self' have a higher self (your mid6D social memory complex), that higher self has a higher self.  Ra basically assigned y/our higher self as mid6D and the mid6D's higher self as 7D.

And so essentially basically, from a point of unity cascading down through various distortions, a 'higher' being makes a choice that, again, cascading down through various distortions, reaches your higher self's higher self, is relayed down, again, through various distortions, to y/our higher self, whom then continues this choice down to us, where we then can consciously go through with that choice (crystallizing the pathway from unity that is took) or we can make a different choice, which instantly realigns us to the necessary route in the future that was made to bring us to make that choice.

In essence, we create our part of our future involvement with our smc as a higher self, just as our highest self offers us the many choices we can make.

Do you forgive or do you not? If you do, crystallization, if not, realignment.

Meaning every choice we make puts us in a unique stream in a river of streams in an ocean of rivers all flowing both from the highest self to the lowest self.  All interacting, some unconsciously, some superconsciously

This is by no means an easy concept to grasp, you must realign your method of thinking about time and the nature of time and consequently also space, as a soul can bi-locate or exist in more than one place simultaneously, the discarnate being of that same soul can exist in any portion of it's own experiences, with the future being more inconsistent the further 'out' so to speak and past becoming a monument and foundation.  As to what that discarnate entity is behind our eyes and our soul, it's argued to semantically be the Infinite Creator, but some would say this is unspecific, it might merely be consciousness in it's most basic observing state, or it could be another distortion with an even more undistorted self behind the observer that is that self.

So the higher self can become essentially, simply put in a manner of speaking, the present you in the future.

Due to the many individuals that make up a higher self, some people share a higher self, arguably we all share the Higher self's higher self.

I understand if this makes no sense.  I'm one of those 'few' who seemed to understand the Ra Material almost immediately and from there I've noticed many of my opinions if some passage differ from others, so maybe I just think I understand but have misunderstood.  So take this with some caution, I may very well be totally wrong.

Also note, Ra says they're outside of time, but for human's that's a bit too hard to fathom, I have thus erroneously equated a time presence for 6D where none apparently is, this is just for understanding easier.

But if you're wondering, a timeless state can also be equated to a spaceless state, or essentially, an existence outside of our continuum, our universe, our reality.

From there, time may as well equal state of evolution, with every being having a unique spread of how much time equals how much evolution, with overlaps occurring in groups more than individuals.

But once one evolved beyond space/time and time/space, it becomes exponentially harder to clearly describe things in a sensible manner as a human who's never known a timeless state.

Tldr I think I know but I don't know.

Also worth mentioning, Ra described themself as pure light, light travels at the speed of light which approaches a timeless state of perception at such speeds.

Although that's in our continuum's galactic solar system physics so...  Still leaves me struggling to imagine what the natural state of beings removed from the spacetime and timespace continuums is. Do they have any need to move? How are they 'located', do they have means of 'travel' such as us or does their being make movement inconsequential?

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - moyal - 02-01-2018

(02-01-2018, 12:25 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: ... Ra says Density is more accurate than dimension so if others use density, it is semantically synonymous to dimension and viceversa with differentiations that I don't know about.
[...]

Best explanation of the difference I have found till now is here:
-> https://zingdad.com/publications/books/the-ascension-papers-book-2

Quote:...The second thing to understand about dimensions and densities is that these are not the same thing at all.

Dimensions are a means to articulate what you observe in your physical reality. They are discovered with measurements such as length and width. They are about your material, physical world and are able to be discussed and expressed using mathematics. They are in the realm of science and physicists are beginning to grapple with them in such areas of enquiry as quantum mechanics and string theory.

Densities, on the other hand, are spiritual. They are not of your normal physical world. They cannot be observed with your eyes or measured with scientific apparatus. They are experienced in your heart and in your being. YOU can see the effects in your life of traversing densities but you will not be able to show this to another being unless they also traverse the same densities with you. It is more about who you believe yourself to be and what you are willing to create for yourself.

So the densities are observed within you while the dimensions appear to be outside of you. And so it is very important to understand both if you wish to understand your whole experience.

Z: Very interesting. But what ARE they. And why do people sometimes talk about them as if they are the same thing?

8: These two things get confused because your current world exists both at the 3rd density and the 3rd dimension. I will now give you a fairly detailed description of what the dimensions are… but not as they are currently understood by your scientists. The current scientific model is very slightly flawed but will very soon improve. The flaw is that scientists generally believe that the basis of your universe is energy and that all material is constructed of this. Their postulates and models work from this assumption. And they aren’t far wrong. It is beginning to dawn, however, on some scientists that CONSCIOUSNESS is the basis of the universe. Consciousness is what everything is made of. [...]
https://zingdad.com/publications/books/the-ascension-papers-book-2/4-chapter-1-dimensions-densities-space-and-time

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - Stranger - 02-01-2018

johncarson698, everything is conscious but may not be self-aware, i.e., aware of its own existence and capable of reflecting upon it. 1st and 2nd density entities are simply absorbing and accumulating experience which will, eventually, propel them into 3D and self-awareness, and then beyond.

It's important to realize that time itself is a creation, and therefore illusory. From the Creator's perspective, everything is simultaneous - "the Eternal Present." The entire idea of Creation is to set up illusory barriers and separators to limit perception of the Whole as a Whole. Therefore, everything that from our perspective "will happen" exists already, including the spiritually-perfected You - aka the Higher Self. The Higher Self is aware of all your "past lives" but, from its perspective, they are simultaneous with it. It can step in and, within limits of what the Logos allows, interact with the you in each of your incarnations to help things work more smoothly or to help the "past" you achieve your desired goals.

Here's a metaphor: you are sitting in a device that steadily moves you along one horizontal line across a pond. What's underneath you is all that you see at any given moment. Your higher self sees the whole pond, and is therefore able to create ripples in it which reach your awareness in exactly the right shape and size.

There's no outside interference - just Self helping self. If you want to read about an example of a similar process, I suggest Robert Monroe's Ultimate Journey.

Interesting opinion on dimensions and densities, thank you for sharing o:

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - colinrobertson - 02-01-2018

To compare your consciousness to that of a worms is to be born into 1st density. It may be the beginning of your higher self but no where close are you born into the realm of life which is 1st density.
Rats are even 2nd density, maybe the lower octave but still higher than the worms. We are born as humans into the higher part of the 2nd density. And mature to 3rd density. Most people do not elevate past mid 3rd density though it is possible up to 5th in the human form.
Given you were asking why our higher self is not with us is a very good question, there really is a simple answer. It always is. The higher self never leaves you right, because why would you teach yourself that it does if you are trying to learn unification? Why would you separate yourself from a "higher self", because I know I wouldn't. You are always with your higher self and the beings who say otherwise aren't trying to let your energy from your crown flow upwards. Once that happens you'll be perfectly aware of your spiritual presence through your life time and your higher self through others. Get in tune with your 4th density self and its stepping stones fron there, message if you have any questions/comments.

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - Quan - 02-01-2018

(01-31-2018, 10:36 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: Hey Guys

I am trying to understand the concept between myself, my higher self, everyone inbetween.

From my understanding, i start off as an unconsciously unaware energy in 1st density and then later on gain awareness.  How is it that there is already a part of me in 6th density?  Shouldnt all parts of me already be consciously aware?

Is it one of those things where there is a higher being saying "I take dips on this entity", and then claiming my consciousness as its own?  What are your thoughts? Ive always wondered about this.

John

Lol at how you say "Is it one of those things where there is a higher being saying "I take dips on this entity"
The higher self is you hence other names, true self, inner self, greater self.   The higher being is you, its a funny stage to go through what you mention I couldnt understand the unity until i experienced my self..  Enjoy the confusion the types of lessons that come with it, are priceless BigSmile  

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - JJCarsonian - 02-01-2018

Wow, i like to think alot, and i conceptualize all the time, but some of the stuff you are saying is a little mindblowing so itll take me a min to internalize it. With that said, i realized that space/time past/pres/future all exists simultaneously, but i was under the impression that our mind/body/spirit , although can split, do not exist simultaneously throughout space/time - each entity immerses themselves in the illusion of space and time and travels through reality which gives the illusion of time. When i was writing the original question, i had the idea pop in my head that 1st/2nd density creates the framework for mind'/body, and then the spirit comes from the higher self into 3rd density, which is the reason why we are connected to multiple selfs... Does that make sense? Anyways, it is all quite interesting and confusing at the same time.

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - JJCarsonian - 02-01-2018

(02-01-2018, 06:37 AM)Quan Wrote: Lol at how you say "Is it one of those things where there is a higher being saying "I take dips on this entity"
The higher self is you hence other names, true self, inner self, greater self.   The higher being is you, its a funny stage to go through what you mention I couldnt understand the unity until i experienced my self..  Enjoy the confusion the types of lessons that come with it, are priceless BigSmile  

Hello, what do you mean "until i experienced myself".  Can you tell me what you experienced?

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - colinrobertson - 02-02-2018

Hello, what do you mean "until i experienced myself".  Can you tell me what you experienced?
[/quotallow

Probably means some catalyst that allowed them to perceive themself without the veil. I.e drugs, meditation, yoga, etc. Even death of a loved one or birth of a loved one could be that catalyst. Love/pain are synonyms in 4th density. Just getting a taste of 4th density can open your crown chakra to the next 6 chakra after. But depending on the catalyst can determine your polarization towards your higher self (which is simultaneously you and the future you with all your energy spiraling from your chakra) and love catalyst can cause a weak opening with potential interferences from minor negative djin. Pain catalyst can cause major interference with djin from major negative and positive djinn.

You're right about the different social memory complexes. There are stronger ones that can polarize your higher self in the higher states of its octave just as others can interact on earth and change intentions . My inbox is open for comments/questions

Remember chakras and densities are different, crown chakra awareness is still high 3rd density, but can lead to thorough 4th density awareness.

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 02-03-2018

I'd highly recommend the works of Michael Newton, mainly Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls. Very good reads.

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - DungBeetle - 02-15-2018

From my understanding, i start off as an unconsciously unaware energy in 1st density and then later on gain awareness.  How is it that there is already a part of me in 6th density?  Shouldnt all parts of me already be consciously aware?

Is it one of those things where there is a higher being saying "I take dips on this entity", and then claiming my consciousness as its own?  What are your thoughts? Ive always wondered about this.

John

Your higher self is essentially your guardian angel.

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - ravenwhite - 02-15-2018

(02-15-2018, 10:55 PM)DungBeetle Wrote:

John

Your higher self is essentially your guardian angel.

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - ravenwhite - 02-15-2018

Your higher self is that part of you that is on the other side of the veil, your connection to intelligent infinity. It is what you become to realize is your true self and begin to manifest in your NOW. This and much more... blessings

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - Verum Occultum - 02-24-2018

John

Of course, this is from your understanding Wink Everything is manifested from 8th density primarily, and thus every possibility for Creation exists simultaneously. Perhaps it is also so that the densities are completely, completely different psychological places. Can a first density material entity understand it is a traffic sign located in space as a visual symbol for 3rd density beings? Maybe in a similar way, there are such unbelievable psychological complexities within the Creation that you are a part of, but have no awareness of. Your focus is here and now, but the laws of your focus are a part of deeper or "higher" laws that can allow for seeming contradiction or paradox. They are not paradoxes as they are a manifestation of higher creative laws that generate new pathways for creativity where lower principles are contained within higher principles.

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - AnthroHeart - 02-24-2018

My higher self doesn't really ever say much. I usually work with my spirit guide, who is closer to me in vibration (density).
It's harder to talk with my higher self because I don't usually get a response.

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - Minyatur - 02-25-2018

(02-24-2018, 07:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: My higher self doesn't really ever say much. I usually work with my spirit guide, who is closer to me in vibration (density).

Are you sure it's not your own resistance to your higher self's response to that blocks you from it?

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - AnthroHeart - 02-25-2018

(02-25-2018, 04:15 PM)Elros Wrote:
(02-24-2018, 07:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: My higher self doesn't really ever say much. I usually work with my spirit guide, who is closer to me in vibration (density).

Are you sure it's not your own resistance to your higher self's response to that blocks you from it?

Well, it may be like talking to my higher self is talking to myself, so it's not like talking with someone else and having variety.

My higher self seems to be more Creator-minded, and serving Creator. My guide appeals to me more currently, because he entertains,
and answers my questions. I think my higher self may be more serious. I'm not sure though, since I've not really tried to reach out to it all that much.
My guide is like my crush, and the higher self is like a teacher or elder you respect. So it's easy to get more feelings for my guide.

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - kycahi - 02-26-2018

This is real good stuff! I just want to say that virtually everything that we discuss in these forums is fun to read and write, and improves our knowledge of what probably is the metaphysical truth. A beginner to this area should realize that you can keep things pretty simple and do just fine in this 3D space-time existence.

As long as you make/made The Choice to live in service to others or to self, you will do well. Add to your knowledge, but don't fret about anything in these forums that discombobulates you for now. Stay with us and you will notice how as you absorb this info it fits into a picture.

To speed things up, add meditation to things that you do regularly.

I previewed this post and it reminded me of the original question, so here is my good-enough-for-now take on the Higher Self: It is your guardian angel because it will keep you out of trouble if you experiment into areas that you aren't ready for yet. It also is the listener to your prayers, even if you begin them with, "Dear God." It knows you the best and allows the Creator, a.k.a. The One, to pay attention to the big picture. You pray for things that you want for yourself and that you want for others too, and HS acts appropriately. At the least it will help you with new understandings.

If you narrate things going on in your life, while they happen or say each night before sleep, your HS will be able to help you a little more toward your goals. Not bad, what? Smile

RE: Me vs Higher Self??? - Minyatur - 02-26-2018

I think the material explains the concept well representing it as a circle. You you and you your higher are two points in a circle and although there is space for movement inbetween the two points, they only exist as two points of one circle that's whole. Your being in the Octave is your own circle, no any single point of it.

Quote:In this way you may see your self, your higher self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.