Bring4th
Sharing our experiences of love - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Sharing our experiences of love (/showthread.php?tid=15240)

Sharing our experiences of love - Surfboard - 02-01-2018

I was wondering if anyone would like to share their strongest most memorable love experience/feeling.

RE: Sharing our experiences of love - colinrobertson - 02-01-2018

Crystal was shattered and became white. I picked up the pieces to my past slowly bleeding on the floor only drips from my finger tips, nothing more was there.. But old lingering laughter and faces of those whose may as well been crystal as if looking at a ghost. Last to go were the most blood soaked pieces and the fiery feeling left as I wrapped my fingers. Why bother to put it back? Its dead and covered in blood.

RE: Sharing our experiences of love - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 02-01-2018

Most memorable.

2014, I remember looking, just, you know, looking and observing my surroundings, and I realized deep down that I'm in everything and it's all in me, that everything around me isn't beyond me, but within me.

I remember smiling all the time, because I realized reality wasn't bad, that everyone was redeemable.  There was no hell, there was no real 'darkness', just Light.  And Love.

Strongest would have to be when I took my best friend out on a Valentine's Day date, spent well around 500 dollars for the entire day's worth of an experience...  I gave her her dream date.  She cried with happiness.

It's such a shame she didn't feel in anyway the same back towards me, she was just using me for attention.

Otherwise, the singlemost noteworthy strong AND memorable experience of Love, was seeing my son be born and cutting the umbilical cord.

That moment awakened something within me, I created my avatar picture very soon after.  And reality became dream like.

Then she left with my son.

It's annoying how all the best times in my life are now tinted with pain.

Love shouldn't be so...  Painful to give -_-

RE: Sharing our experiences of love - Louisabell - 02-02-2018

That day when I accepted grief as a permanent fixture in the melody of my love. To understand that the twinkling black light of grief is there to strum my most deepest notes. It was as though I found a scintillating black diamond.

In a way to love is to grieve, and to grieve is to love. Gain and loss come and go, but love is there always.

RE: Sharing our experiences of love - AnthroHeart - 02-18-2018

I was sitting alone in the living room, not thinking about anything in particular.
Then felt love like a tickly magnetic force that made me cry, which lasted about a minute or two.
Since then I've had a blockage somewhat there, keeping me from being overwhelmed again.

I send love to myself in the future in the afterlife, so that I won't be overcome with my regrets when I have the life review.
I also like to hold the Earth in my heart chakra.

When I do these, my 3rd eye, indigo ray, goes on auto-pilot. I don't know what it's doing, but I just let it balance with my heart.

RE: Sharing our experiences of love - AnthroHeart - 02-18-2018

(02-02-2018, 05:10 AM)Louisabell Wrote: That day when I accepted grief as a permanent fixture in the melody of my love. To understand that the twinkling black light of grief is there to strum my most deepest notes. It was as though I found a scintillating black diamond.

In a way to love is to grieve, and to grieve is to love. Gain and loss come and go, but love is there always.

That song reminds me of this one.

RE: Sharing our experiences of love - AnthroHeart - 02-27-2018

More meaningful is imagining my crush from another life.
Just touching his hands, I get goosebumps.
Thinking of him, my eyes well up, a lump in my throat.
God he is gorgeous.