Bring4th
Service vs Disservice - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Service vs Disservice (/showthread.php?tid=15243)

Pages: 1 2

Service vs Disservice - bunny foo foo - 02-03-2018

I have questions about the service to self and others because it would seem to make more sense if disservice was included in the equation. Seems as though anyone living the Law of One would not be able to live by the law if one's service to self involves disservice to others because that would effectively result in disservice to self. This would also include codependents not allowing others to learn from their own mistakes and enabling self defeating behaviors. Not to mention a monk mostly meditating all day and not really having contact with anyone is effectively in service to self and not service to others with no diservice at all because harm comes to no one.

So a rapist or pedophile while you would consider them negatively polarized, how can they even be considered living by the Law of One since they are neither doing service to self nor service to others because if we all are truly one then any harm caused to another is harm caused to self. "Service To" is by definition benevolent the opposite of that would be disservice against. People thinking the negative polarization meaning being evil I think is not quite correct, it doesn't add up.

Then what would happen to those who live outside the Law of One? I mean a parasite, virus or anything harmful to us is naturally killed off by our bodies or medicine and they are one with us, so since there are people who behave as parasites and viruses to the body of humanity and if the parasite or virus wins the fight we die with great suffering, not exactly service to others (the victims). What would Ra's response be to this and is killing the parasite when we find it permissable?

RE: Service vs Disservice - Cainite - 02-03-2018

STS is the illusion of separation. so if one really believes that he/she is separated from everyone and furthers this separation by his own freewill, it can be said that he/she is on the STS or LH Path.

But to those outside the illusion, these disservices are considered service as well. catalyst that is undesirable usually helps 3thd beings grow more than pleasant catalyst anyway.

And about a monk meditating all day.. it may appear that he's serving the self. but if the meditation results in purification of his energy body, and raising of the kundalini, then he too is being of service by radiating that light in nature.

RE: Service vs Disservice - bunny foo foo - 02-03-2018

So when the pedophiles and other bad people kidnap, torture, rape and eventually kill women and children after enslaving them for a bit, that somehow is still service to others. Not sure how that works since the victim can't reap the so called benefits of an undesired catalyst, they aren't alive to do so or are so damaged from the abuse they may never get past it. Seems to me to create a hell on earth.

This service to others is a concern given the new world order cabal would love to enslave all of humanity in service to them. Then there is the whole, service to self......seems to excuse the pedophiles, rapist and other psychopaths from consequences. In my world, those kind of people should be killed off when they are a detriment to the species. Considering the people who run this planet are psychopaths and there is a huge world wide pedophile ring and slavery is on the rise the whole service to self and Ra may be to benefit those who are in service to self at the expense of service to others.

The positive and negative paths need to be separated so that the positive path isn't annihilated by the negative. Look at our world, it's going down the tubes fast because we've allowed these negatives to run around without consequence. Like I said before, they are a parasite that needs to be eradicated for the good of all

RE: Service vs Disservice - Minyatur - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 12:27 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: So when the pedophiles and other bad people kidnap, torture, rape and eventually kill women and children after enslaving them for a bit, that somehow is still service to others.   Not sure how that works since the victim can't reap the so called benefits of an undesired catalyst, they aren't alive to do so or are so damaged from the abuse they may never get past it.   Seems to me to create a hell on earth.

It makes sense only in realization that the two are one. Then service is the offering of Creator to Creator and even in the scenarios you have described the Creator receives as catalyst awareness of itself to distill and learn to accept.

(02-03-2018, 12:27 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: This service to others is a concern given the new world order cabal would love to enslave all of humanity in service to them.   Then there is the whole, service to self......seems to excuse the pedophiles, rapist and other psychopaths from consequences.   In my world, those kind of people should be killed off when they are a detriment to the species.   Considering the people who run this planet are psychopaths and there is a huge world wide pedophile ring and slavery is on the rise the whole service to self and Ra may be to benefit those who are in service to self at the expense of service to others.  

The positive and negative paths need to be separated so that the positive path isn't annihilated by the negative.   Look at our world, it's going down the tubes fast because we've allowed these negatives to run around without consequence.   Like I said before, they are a parasite that needs to be eradicated for the good of all

Yet killing something does not erase it either.

I think in the higher point of view, the folly to seek to overcome the aspects of the self one is unacceptant of, and which are mirrored without, is well known.

Being that I was one of those kids and was surrounded by those kids and know what many grew up to become due to how it affected them there are some things not acceptable if one wants to strive for health and balance. Even if they are me and I'm them as long as they rape a child, beat a woman or enslave another they do it to me because we are all one. It is wrong to turn a blind eye to those in need and find it acceptable to commit crimes against others who are in reality committing crimes against you and themselves. If you have two children and one child is a psychopath who seriously harms the other child the only loving thing for the parent to do is to separate the two children. The bad kid goes some place where they can't hurt anyone and gets therapy (not that will do any good) the good kid stays home and gets therapy knowing that his parents loved him enough to protect him by doing the best for everyone.

This acceptance of unacceptable behaviors is worrisome because I see the road it leads to. It smells of who orchestrated the idea in the first place. It's one thing to accept that these things happen but it's another to accept it to such a degree that it's allowable and normalized. What they do is extremely damaging.

Since Ra liked Jesus so much he should listen to him when he said that if your left hand causes you to sin cut it off. As a body of humanity they should be cut off from the rest of us for protection. It doesn't necessarily mean killing them but if a rapist comes my way and tries to rape me I will kill him. It's my civic duty to protect myself and those he would eventually abuse because he won't stop, they never do.

RE: Service vs Disservice - xise - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 12:27 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: So when the pedophiles and other bad people kidnap, torture, rape and eventually kill women and children after enslaving them for a bit, that somehow is still service to others.   Not sure how that works since the victim can't reap the so called benefits of an undesired catalyst, they aren't alive to do so or are so damaged from the abuse they may never get past it.   Seems to me to create a hell on earth.

This service to others is a concern given the new world order cabal would love to enslave all of humanity in service to them.   Then there is the whole, service to self......seems to excuse the pedophiles, rapist and other psychopaths from consequences.   In my world, those kind of people should be killed off when they are a detriment to the species.   Considering the people who run this planet are psychopaths and there is a huge world wide pedophile ring and slavery is on the rise the whole service to self and Ra may be to benefit those who are in service to self at the expense of service to others.  

The positive and negative paths need to be separated so that the positive path isn't annihilated by the negative.   Look at our world, it's going down the tubes fast because we've allowed these negatives to run around without consequence.   Like I said before, they are a parasite that needs to be eradicated for the good of all

Just a note so we don't get confused between Ra's terms and normal English language. 

So you might be mixing up common language and Ra's terms a bit. "Service to others" is a very specific term in Law of One by Ra, which isn't precisely the same as 'serving others' in normal language. LOO/Ra has countless pages dedicated to describing what "Service to others" is exactly. I think a good way to paraphrase it is that "Service to others" is a philosophy about love. Basically unconditional love and acceptance, for yourself and others, and all things in the universe. It usually results in 'serving others' - as in helping others - but to heal oneself is a very key aspect of "Service to others" because often we need to heal ourselves before we can unconditionally love ourselves, others, and the universe. This sort of self-healing doesn't fit in the normal language use of 'serving others' and that's one reason, among others, to not literally think "Service to others" means only what the English dictionary would say it means - as a specific Ra term, it means much more than that. ("Service to Others" is also an energy configuration where all energy centers are bright and open ideally")

So when bad people do bad things, that cannot be "Service to others", because they don't love others and they don't love the universe. This is even true if the bad people doing bad acts actually ends up help or "serving others" unintentionally. Remember "Service to others" is a Ra term, and you're using "serving others" for its normal English definition, which is different.

(02-03-2018, 02:51 PM)xise Wrote:

This service to others is a concern given the new world order cabal would love to enslave all of humanity in service to them.   Then there is the whole, service to self......seems to excuse the pedophiles, rapist and other psychopaths from consequences.   In my world, those kind of people should be killed off when they are a detriment to the species.   Considering the people who run this planet are psychopaths and there is a huge world wide pedophile ring and slavery is on the rise the whole service to self and Ra may be to benefit those who are in service to self at the expense of service to others.  

Just a note so we don't get confused between Ra's terms and normal English language. 

So you might be mixing up common language and Ra's terms a bit. "Service to others" is a very specific term in Law of One by Ra, which isn't precisely the same as 'serving others' in normal language. LOO/Ra has countless pages dedicated to describing what "Service to others" is exactly. I think a good way to paraphrase it is that "Service to others" is a philosophy about love. Basically unconditional love and acceptance, for yourself and others, and all things in the universe. It usually results in 'serving others' - as in helping others - but to heal oneself is a very key aspect of "Service to others" because often we need to heal ourselves before we can unconditionally love ourselves, others, and the universe. This sort of self-healing doesn't fit in the normal language use of 'serving others' and that's one reason, among others, to not literally think "Service to others" means only what the English dictionary would say it means - as a specific Ra term, it means much more than that. ("Service to Others" is also an energy configuration where all energy centers are bright and open ideally")

So when bad people do bad things, that cannot be "Service to others", because they don't love others and they don't love the universe. This is even true if the bad people doing bad acts actually ends up help or "serving others" unintentionally. Remember "Service to others" is a Ra term, and you're using "serving others" for its normal English definition, which is different.

Thank you for this, it helps a little. My concern is that when people learn about the Law of One that they will just sit back and allow criminals to violate those around them without intervening. I'm also suspicious that super bad criminals could have thought of this whole Law of One thing because initially they sound like they are saying there are no consequences for people's bad action therefore no justice for those violated. I see these leftist running around defending pedophiles, murderers and rapists yet they ignore and ridicule the victim and those who would stand up for them. I don't want the Law of One turning into what other religions have become, a sadistic farce. When I first learned the Law of One it made so much sense and it's a beautiful message and I really like Ra, I could totally hang with him.

I cannot however allow someone to be violated on my watch, it's in my nature to protect and if I'm going to follow the Law of One I need to get past this hang up. I'm nervous the actual nazis (leftist) will use this to abuse people. Killing someone in order to save others may not erase what they did but it sure as hell will stop them and validate their victims. Someone has to stand up to cruelty.

Cancer is one with us, we kill it wherever we find it. Cockroaches are one with us, we kill them too because they make us sick and like totally ewww. Bacteria is one with us, yet we separate ourselves from it and we kill it if it makes contact because bacteria can make us sick and kill us. A dog attacking you gets beaten off of you and maybe killed if you want to live. A thief breaking into your home and assaults you and your family gets killed in self defense. Laws of nature.

So thank you for clarifying. Because I don't want to be in a position of self defense nor do I want to find myself needing to defend others though I have. So doesn't that mean they are in disservice to self and others.....I really wish Ra would have included this term. I've seen extermely horrible stuff most people can't even comprehend. I know how evil people can be and when I hear there is no evil or wrong or right red lights start flashing because it's like trying to normalize and make acceptable the abnormal and unacceptable. I'm not going to stand by while a child gets raped in the middle of the street in broad daylight like Obama wanted our troops to do. I can't because it harms me and later on that kid is gonna grow up and have issues and he may be a general one day running a terrorist group and maybe he wouldn't have turned out that way if someone stepped in to protect him and treated him like he mattered.

Does Ra say what to do when finding people like this?

RE: Service vs Disservice - Glow - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 12:27 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: So when the pedophiles and other bad people kidnap, torture, rape and eventually kill women and children after enslaving them for a bit, that somehow is still service to others. Not sure how that works since the victim can't reap the so called benefits of an undesired catalyst, they aren't alive to do so or are so damaged from the abuse they may never get past it. Seems to me to create a hell on earth.

This service to others is a concern given the new world order cabal would love to enslave all of humanity in service to them. Then there is the whole, service to self......seems to excuse the pedophiles, rapist and other psychopaths from consequences. In my world, those kind of people should be killed off when they are a detriment to the species. Considering the people who run this planet are psychopaths and there is a huge world wide pedophile ring and slavery is on the rise the whole service to self and Ra may be to benefit those who are in service to self at the expense of service to others.

The positive and negative paths need to be separated so that the positive path isn't annihilated by the negative. Look at our world, it's going down the tubes fast because we've allowed these negatives to run around without consequence. Like I said before, they are a parasite that needs to be eradicated for the good of all

I can’t explain the murder part away but there are other lives to work through that catylist or you could see that sacrifice as being service to the killer so they can work through the catalyst of taking a life..

I can say my dual incarnation and I both experienced sexual abuse as kids, there were elements of torture and other things I won’t bother going into but yeah. It was an opportunity for me to become this person. It took me to many dark places for a long long time and my parallel is still crawling out but we both can say now everything that ever happened to us was a gift. I never could have become this person without being hurt so completely. Same with him.

It’s a rabbit hole that’s hard to navigate. I could without thinking kill someone that was doing the same to other people. I know that part of myself is there it would be so easy to stop someone from hurting others as I was hurt by taking the person out of the incarnation but I would also forgive the person and myself.

We were just discussing this last week actually and we realized by killing the predator we would be denying other the opportunity to grow we both had but we both still know if faced with the choice we couldn’t let it continue. It’s both light and dark asallthings are. Darkness though gruesome brings light.

I certainly am not condoning the behaviour I’d die to protect another from the suffering I’ve experienced but no darkness is without potential.

RE: Service vs Disservice - Glow - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 02:11 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: Being that I was one of those kids and was surrounded by those kids and know what many grew up to become due to how it affected them there are some things not acceptable if one wants to strive for health and balance. Even if they are me and I'm them as long as they rape a child, beat a woman or enslave another they do it to me because we are all one. It is wrong to turn a blind eye to those in need and find it acceptable to commit crimes against others who are in reality committing crimes against you and themselves. If you have two children and one child is a psychopath who seriously harms the other child the only loving thing for the parent to do is to separate the two children. The bad kid goes some place where they can't hurt anyone and gets therapy (not that will do any good) the good kid stays home and gets therapy knowing that his parents loved him enough to protect him by doing the best for everyone.

This acceptance of unacceptable behaviors is worrisome because I see the road it leads to. It smells of who orchestrated the idea in the first place. It's one thing to accept that these things happen but it's another to accept it to such a degree that it's allowable and normalized. What they do is extremely damaging.

Since Ra liked Jesus so much he should listen to him when he said that if your left hand causes you to sin cut it off. As a body of humanity they should be cut off from the rest of us for protection. It doesn't necessarily mean killing them but if a rapist comes my way and tries to rape me I will kill him. It's my civic duty to protect myself and those he would eventually abuse because he won't stop, they never do.

I don’t think he should listen to Jesus. The abrihamic religions to me taught separation from god. Separation from selfhood as one with god/creation. Before them we were animists/pagans and knew that god was in all creation. You cannot cut out your darkness you must heal it. If the whole of creation faced their darkness vs blocking it or cutting it out light of understanding would shine on the dark wounds and heal. It’s the only way back and it’s what we are doing at this very minute.

RE: Service vs Disservice - Louisabell - 02-03-2018

Ra says everything you do is serving the Creator in one way or another as you are creating catalyst. Now in this "great experiment", as they call it, we're so immersed in catalyst, it's hard to imagine a need for anymore. We have enough Karma to deal with, and now we have the phenomena of "repeater souls".

In my opinion, the true negative adept is focused on subtle manipulations to keep the positive polarity paralysed in fear or self aggrandizement (think of Neo from the Matrix - the idea that only One person can save the whole planet). They do their best to NOT abridge freewill so they don't accumulate Karma.

As for the horrific acts, I believe this is a form of initiation for negative drones. Once you do a heinous act, it is hard to believe you will ever be forgiven, so you submit to your negative masters. It's a trap essentially. Many negative organisations will record these acts and use the material to blackmail you for life. This creates another phenomena called the hungry ghost, an entity which forgets it is conscious and becomes the very essence of perverse hunger itself.

The hungry ghosts terrorise the repeater souls, and here we have a very confusing and stunting dynamic. I believe the only remedy is to try to rise above it, and help others rise above it.

(02-03-2018, 03:33 PM)Glow Wrote:

I can’t explain the murder part away but there are other lives to work through that catylist or you could see that sacrifice as being service to the killer so they can work through the catalyst of taking a life..

I can say my dual incarnation and I both experienced sexual abuse as kids, there were elements of torture and other things I won’t bother going into but yeah. It was an opportunity for me to become this person. It took me to many dark places for a long long time and my parallel is still crawling out but we both can say now everything that ever happened to us was a gift. I never could have become this person without being hurt so completely. Same with him.

It’s a rabbit hole that’s hard to navigate. I could without thinking kill someone that was doing the same to other people. I know that part of myself is there it would be so easy to stop someone from hurting others as I was hurt by taking the person out of the incarnation but I would also forgive the person and myself.

We were just discythis last week actually and we realized by killing the predator we would be denying other the opportunity to grow we both had but we both still know if faced with the choice we couldn’t let it continue. It’s both light and dark asallthings are. Darkness though gruesome brings light.

I certainly am not condoning the behaviour I’d die to protect another from the suffering I’ve experienced but no darkness is without potential.

I agree, it's a tough issue. Logically though, if we allow the negatives to do as they wish so they may grow from it at the positive's expense then eventually the world will just be filled with negatives. A never ending cycle of abuse and that is what is going on in our world now. In a perfect world the negatives would be separated from the positives like on their own continent and preferably sterilized so they won't abuse children. They'll eventually die out. It won't mean there won't be suffering just the insanity and frequency would decrease. I don't believe in abusing anyone even the jeffrey dahmers of the world because abuse is likely what created them. However, there needs to be consequences and justice. There needs to be protections in place. Otherwise it's like south america with the cartels and no one can leave their home without fear of being shot or kidnapped. We have to keep them separate and it's their choice to separate themselves because what other logical response is there if one is to remain loving.

I have complex post traumatic stress disorder and the only way I have been able to successfully work through and be able to be of help to others is by removing myself from abusive and toxic people who were negatively polarized. By doing that one thing I was able to start healing, not in the midst of turmoil and being repeatedly traumatized. It's unhealthy to be codependent and think if we just give enough hugs or love someone enough they will rise above. It doesn't work. They need to have consequences so they learn. Psychopaths don't think like regular people, malignant narcissists don't think anything is wrong with them and often refuse help. Some have to be separated because it's the only right and loving thing to do. If you are exposed to abuse whether to yourself or others often enough you can't heal it's too chaotic. You think this planet would have life on it if it kept getting bombarded with asteroids, no of course not, it needed a break to heal. Just like if you break a bone it has to rest to heal right.

RE: Service vs Disservice - xise - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 03:31 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: Thank you for this, it helps a little.   My concern is that when people learn about the Law of One that they will just sit back and allow criminals to violate those around them without intervening.   I'm also suspicious that super bad criminals could have thought of this whole Law of One thing because initially they sound like they are saying there are no consequences for people's bad action therefore no justice for those violated.   I see these leftist running around defending pedophiles, murderers and rapists yet they ignore and ridicule the victim and those who would stand up for them.   I don't want the Law of One turning into what other religions have become, a sadistic farce.   When I first learned the Law of One it made so much sense and it's a beautiful message and I really like Ra, I could totally hang with him.  

I cannot however allow someone to be violated on my watch, it's in my nature to protect and if I'm going to follow the Law of One I need to get past this hang up.   I'm nervous the actual nazis (leftist) will use this to abuse people.    Killing someone in order to save others may not erase what they did but it sure as hell will stop them and validate their victims.   Someone has to stand up to cruelty.  

Cancer is one with us, we kill it wherever we find it.   Cockroaches are one with us, we kill them too because they make us sick and like totally ewww.    Bacteria is one with us, yet we separate ourselves from it and we kill it if it makes contact because bacteria can make us sick and kill us.   A dog attacking you gets beaten off of you and maybe killed if you want to live.   A thief breaking into your home and assaults you and your family gets killed in self defense.   Laws of nature.    

So thank you for clarifying.   Because I don't want to be in a position of self defense nor do I want to find myself needing to defend others though I have.   So doesn't that mean they are in disservice to self and others.....I really wish Ra would have included this term.   I've seen extermely horrible stuff most people can't even comprehend.   I know how evil people can be and when I hear there is no evil or wrong or right red lights start flashing because it's like trying to normalize and make acceptable the abnormal and unacceptable.   I'm not going to stand by while a child gets raped in the middle of the street in broad daylight like Obama wanted our troops to do.   I can't because it harms me and later on that kid is gonna grow up and have issues and he may be a general one day running a terrorist group and maybe he wouldn't have turned out that way if someone stepped in to protect him and treated him like he mattered.

A lot of people don't understand spiritual acceptance. 

Acceptance does not mean inaction; acceptance instead describes the emotions you feel when you think or are in a situation.

For example, do you get angry and hate the flu (which often implies rejectance). No, most of us understand and accept that flu and flu season is a part of this Earth, for whatever reason. We don't get emotionally disturbed too much by thinking about the flu or experiencing it (I mean it feels bad, but doesn't make our blood boil or get us really angry). Though we accept the flu, we still take action to prevent it - taking supplements and medicine. We just accept it as a part of life.

So for an example closer to your topic: many police officers, and judges, and DAs, accept that there are homeless people addicted to alcohol but still take action to bring them into jail and court for drunk in public (even if they are just sleeping drunk on a bench, not doing anything). But these very often judgmental people - DAs, police officers, and judges are usually judgmental people in my opinion - usually accept that homeless drunks are a part of life and give them a normal sentence of credit for time served (released since they stayed in jail waiting for their court appearance). The Das, police, and judges don't get emotionally upset by these small-time criminals because yet they still take action. In essence, they have accepted these people are a part of life here on earth.

You can similarly - once you go inward and learn about unconditional love and heal the self - you can similarly begin to see all 'bad actors' and "Service-to-self" individuals as an acceptable part of this universe. But you will still take action to stop what they are doing - not out of hate, or anger (once you evolve fully into this), but out of love for those they hurt and you might also feel sadness in their choices. 

I'm not saying I'm 100% there. But I can see now the nature of acceptance, and how you can accept a murderer, yet still defend yourself and others versus them without anger, but out of a sense of love for others.

(02-03-2018, 05:50 PM)xise Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 03:31 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: Thank you for this, it helps a little.   My concern is that when people learn about the Law of One that they will just sit back and allow criminals to violate those around them without intervening.   I'm also suspicious that super bad criminals could have thought of this whole Law of One thing because initially they sound like they are saying there are no consequences for people's bad action therefore no justice for those violated.   I see these leftist running around defending pedophiles, murderers and rapists yet they ignore and ridicule the victim and those who would stand up for them.   I don't want the Law of One turning into what other religions have become, a sadistic farce.   When I first learned the Law of One it made so much sense and it's a beautiful message and I really like Ra, I could totally hang with him.  

I cannot however allow someone to be violated on my watch, it's in my nature to protect and if I'm going to follow the Law of One I need to get past this hang up.   I'm nervous the actual nazis (leftist) will use this to abuse people.    Killing someone in order to save others may not erase what they did but it sure as hell will stop them and validate their victims.   Someone has to stand up to cruelty.  

Cancer is one with us, we kill it wherever we find it.   Cockroaches are one with us, we kill them too because they make us sick and like totally ewww.    Bacteria is one with us, yet we separate ourselves from it and we kill it if it makes contact because bacteria can make us sick and kill us.   A dog attacking you gets beaten off of you and maybe killed if you want to live.   A thief breaking into your home and assaults you and your family gets killed in self defense.   Laws of nature.    

So thank you for clarifying.   Because I don't want to be in a position of self defense nor do I want to find myself needing to defend others though I have.   So doesn't that mean they are in disservice to self and others.....I really wish Ra would have included this term.   I've seen extermely horrible stuff most people can't even comprehend.   I know how evil people can be and when I hear there is no evil or wrong or right red lights start flashing because it's like trying to normalize and make acceptable the abnormal and unacceptable.   I'm not going to stand by while a child gets raped in the middle of the street in broad daylight like Obama wanted our troops to do.   I can't because it harms me and later on that kid is gonna grow up and have issues and he may be a general one day running a terrorist group and maybe he wouldn't have turned out that way if someone stepped in to protect him and treated him like he mattered.

A lot of people don't understand spiritual acceptance. 

Acceptance does not mean inaction; acceptance instead describes the emotions you feel when you think or are in a situation.

For example, do you get angry and hate the flu (which often implies rejectance). No, most of us understand and accept that flu and flu season is a part of this Earth, for whatever reason. We don't get emotionally disturbed too much by thinking about the flu or experiencing it (I mean it feels bad, but doesn't make our blood boil or get us really angry). Though we accept the flu, we still take action to prevent it - taking supplements and medicine. We just accept it as a part of life.

So for an example closer to your topic: many police officers, and judges, and DAs, accept that there are homeless people addicted to alcohol but still take action to bring them into jail and court for drunk in public (even if they are just sleeping drunk on a bench, not doing anything). But these very often judgmental people - DAs, police officers, and judges are usually judgmental people in my opinion - usually accept that homeless drunks are a part of life and give them a normal sentence of credit for time served (released since they stayed in jail waiting for their court appearance). The Das, police, and judges don't get emotionally upset by these small-time criminals because yet they still take action. In essence, they have accepted these people are a part of life here on earth.

You can similarly - once you go inward and learn about unconditional love and heal the self - you can similarly begin to see all 'bad actors' and "Service-to-self" individuals as an acceptable part of this universe. But you will still take action to stop what they are doing - not out of hate, or anger (once you evolve fully into this), but out of love for those they hurt and you might also feel sadness in their choices. 

I'm not saying I'm 100% there. But I can see now the nature of acceptance, and how you can accept a murderer, yet still defend yourself and others versus them without anger, but out of a sense of love for others.

Yes! Thank you for this.....This helps so much. I feel compassion towards those who do bad things. When the boston bombings happened the first thing I felt was sadness that the younger brother had gotten into what he did, I'm glad he was caught just sad his life choices led him to the coclusion that happened. For those who have abused me I feel no hatred, I do wish for them to heal from the trauma that caused them to be the way they are but I know they choose to be the way they are. I really appreciate your answer it's very helpful. Big hugs Heart

RE: Service vs Disservice - Minyatur - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 02:11 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: Since Ra liked Jesus so much he should listen to him when he said that if your left hand causes you to sin cut it off.   As a body of humanity they should be cut off from the rest of us for protection.   It doesn't necessarily mean killing them but if a rapist comes my way and tries to rape me I will kill him.   It's my civic duty to protect myself and those he would eventually abuse because he won't stop, they never do.

Not that I necessarily value the words of jesus all that much, but also him:

jesus Wrote:You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

RE: Service vs Disservice - Nicholas - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 09:24 AM)bunny foo foo Wrote: I have questions about the service to self and others because it would seem to make more sense if disservice was included in the equation.   Seems as though anyone living the Law of One would not be able to live by the law if one's service to self involves disservice to others because that would effectively result in disservice to self.   This would also include codependents not allowing others to learn from their own mistakes and enabling self defeating behaviors.   Not to mention a monk  mostly meditating all day and not really having contact with anyone is effectively in service to self and not service to others with no diservice at all because harm comes to no one.

So a rapist or pedophile while you would consider them negatively polarized, how can they even be considered living by the Law of One since they are neither doing service to self nor service to others because if we all are truly one then any harm caused to another is harm caused to self.  "Service To" is by definition benevolent the opposite of that would be disservice against.    People thinking the negative polarization meaning being evil I think is not quite correct, it doesn't add up.  

Then what would happen to those who live outside the Law of One?   I mean a parasite, virus or anything harmful to us is naturally killed off by our bodies or medicine and they are one with us, so since there are people who behave as parasites and viruses to the body of humanity and if the parasite or virus wins the fight we die with great suffering, not exactly service to others (the victims).  What would Ra's response be to this and is killing the parasite when we find it permissable
I don't think the LOO was ever intended to be an instruction manual. 
The idea ( in my mind ) is to view the world through the lenses of what is offered by the LOO material. But it seems that instead we prefer to view the LOO though our own biases. It's an innocent perversion, so I would not worry too much about it. Words are usually born from the neck up! 

RE: Service vs Disservice - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 02-04-2018

I'm really enjoying this thread.  Bunny Foo Foo, you're awesome for being so honest and so is everyone else for being so helpful Smile

RE: Service vs Disservice - Cainite - 02-04-2018

Quote:So when the pedophiles and other bad people kidnap, torture, rape and eventually kill women and children after enslaving them for a bit, that somehow is still service to others. Not sure how that works since the victim can't reap the so called benefits of an undesired catalyst, they aren't alive to do so or are so damaged from the abuse they may never get past it. Seems to me to create a hell on earth.
One benefit of such tragedies in 3rd density is motivating and inspiring us to care, and have thoughts and conversations like the one we're having and rise up as buddha did when he went out side of the cage his father had made for him and saw some of the suffering in the illusion, and become enlightened or help more and polarize that way. we don't need to necessarily bring total change by ourselves though.. small acts of kindness in daily and mundane life are said to be enough.

(02-03-2018, 05:50 PM)xise Wrote: You can similarly - once you go inward and learn about unconditional love and heal the self - you can similarly begin to see all 'bad actors' and "Service-to-self" individuals as an acceptable part of this universe. But you will still take action to stop what they are doing - not out of hate, or anger (once you evolve fully into this), but out of love for those they hurt and you might also feel sadness in their choices

These words are golden.
Even when a balanced entity fights or kills in battle, he's doing it out of love. not fear or anger.

RE: Service vs Disservice - rva_jeremy - 02-04-2018

bunny foo foo Wrote:"Service To" is by definition benevolent the opposite of that would be disservice against.

Isn't that a matter of perspective, though, on the part of the one providing the service, receiving the service, or observing the service?

The problem here is that we seem to want to put each event in a single bucket: an act is either STS or STO. But this defeats the purpose of polarity, which is not to be able to categorize each activity we encounter but instead to throw our own nature into relief. The question is not whether something is a service or a disservice so much as how your reaction to it reveals something about yourself that you couldn't otherwise notice.

So we don't need to put to rapist or pedophile in a STS or STO bucket; we need only reflect on how they make us feel, and try to either (A) accept that feeling or (B) reject and control it. I believe STS and STO are really energy dynamics at their core, and the behaviors we attribute to them are just coarse, clumsy indicators that frequently misfire because we want to be lazy about reflecting on the energetics in a truly open manner.

In higher densities, it seems that STO polarized entities do depolarize in order to resist STS incursion. Similarly, I imagine STS collectives assist each other even when it depolarizes them. The pure separation between the polarities is not designed to be some ultimate state of reality, in my opinion. It is designed to allow us to better appreciate and ideate upon our status as the Creator. How will we use these pure energy dynamics not to become pure ourselves so much as to understand our inherent purity outside of the lens of polarity? That is the mystery I think we're exploring in this thread.

RE: Service vs Disservice - rva_jeremy - 02-04-2018

xise Wrote:Acceptance does not mean inaction; acceptance instead describes the emotions you feel when you think or are in a situation.

I want to amplify this! It is very important to understand how our mindsets are fashioned by our willingness or unwillingness to freely feel in response to what we perceive.

RE: Service vs Disservice - loostudent - 02-04-2018

Sometimes your service to others is considered non-service by others. Ra said you can't serve them if service is not requested. I think there might be some exceptions. For example in parent-child relationship.

Ragarding the isolated monk. Others are "mirrors" ...

(02-03-2018, 09:24 AM)bunny foo foo Wrote: Then what would happen to those who live outside the Law of One?

Jesus said in the Parable of the Weeds and Wheat: allow both to grow together until the harvest. Then they can go separate ways.

RE: Service vs Disservice - bunny foo foo - 02-07-2018

I can never accept abuse towards children or animals in my presence. There are just certain behaviors I can't accept and my concern with the Law of One is that some people would abuse it like religion has been bastardized. I don't want some satanic cult that ritually sexually abuses children then sacrifices them nor the elites who enslave people to be either sex slaves or prey to be hunted for fun......I don't want these people manipulating positively oriented people to be service to them to such an extent that they forsake themselves. I'm concerned that the service to others could possibly brainwash an endless supply of victims for the truly evil people in the world. The very fact that Ra says there is no evil is bullshit. Raping, torturing and killing children then dissolving their bodies in acid to be poured down the drain that is evil. There is nothing good about it, there is no service but for the predator their is only disservice to the child and those who are effected by the horrors enacted upon the child.

The natural laws of polarity would dictate that the polarities be separate, that's how it is in chemistry and that's how it is with electricity.

RE: Service vs Disservice - Minyatur - 02-07-2018

(02-07-2018, 03:18 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: The very fact that Ra says there is no evil is bullshit.   Raping, torturing and killing children then dissolving their bodies in acid to be poured down the drain that is evil.   There is nothing good about it, there is no service but for the predator their is only disservice to the child and those who are effected by the horrors enacted upon the child.

Not evil does not equate good.

Personally I think evil is a misnomer for a rejected aspect of the self that is misunderstood. When understood, I think you're more likely to see something you first saw as evil as now merely sorrowful a fate to be in.

(02-07-2018, 03:18 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: The natural laws of polarity would dictate that the polarities be separate, that's how it is in chemistry and that's how it is with electricity.

I'm not sure I get this, does not any system that make use of electricity by using the two charges as a pair while the two of them each on their own is without use? I think it goes back more to system theory and the concept of positive and negative feedback which is inherent to any kind of complex system.

But yeah as per the Ra material polarized worlds are separate in where they stand but the areas where they may create effect are not. Here is not yet a polarized world and is an area where each self is to make their choice of polarized path.

If you feel alone in your concerns then I must say what you are talking about echoes very well all discussions regarding meat eating and the treatment of our younger other-selves of the animal kingdom, which are a lot like children to mankind.

Acceptance and the Law of One I think become central when there is a focus upon realizing the Creator and not so much in how to create a eutopic society. I think then it goes more to see how these things emerge as separate fates due to their intertwined nature in which they are a unified fate of Creator.

"Personally I think evil is a misnomer for a rejected aspect of the self that is misunderstood. When understood, I think you're more likely to see something you first saw as evil as now merely sorrowful a fate to be in."

A rejected aspect of self? Yeah, I reject all the Tony Podestas in the world, all the terrorists who rape and dismember children then give the bodies back to the parents with a video. What is wrong with you people, not a single one of you say raping children is horrible, not a single one of you will disavow horrendous psychopaths. Does the Law of One teach you to be indifferent to suffering of others, does it teach you to be morally relative as if the pedogate and nazi take over of the world is okay because the perpetrator is just misunderstood?

This is what I'm talking about.....next thing you're gonna do is force or manipulate people to be sex slaves because that's what a good service to others do. Cereal dudes.......do you even hear your apathy? Maybe you already sacrifice children and drink their blood because those kids are being service to others even though it's against their wills and likely their parents, it's against my will.

So cannabalism is ok with you, how 'bout if someone kidnaps you and hangs you on a meat hook and pulls your skin off nice and slow, you still gonna feel the same? You gonna look at the dude torturing you for fun as misunderstood? Please go to hell already, that is not the world I wanna live in sadly though these people are here in this world and they need to be gotten rid of.

Service:

noun
an act of helpful activity; help; aid:

adjective
of service; useful.

Idioms
be of service, to be helpful or useful:
If we can be of service, do not hesitate to call.

To be of SERVICE to self or others is to be helpful

How is rape or any other psychopathic activity helpful especially if they die? How is the abuse that the nazi leftist democrats right now helpful they are abusive and genocidal?

(02-04-2018, 01:50 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote:
bunny foo foo Wrote:"Service To" is by definition benevolent the opposite of that would be disservice against.

Isn't that a matter of perspective, though, on the part of the one providing the service, receiving the service, or observing the service?

The problem here is that we seem to want to put each event in a single bucket: an act is either STS or STO.  But this defeats the purpose of polarity, which is not to be able to categorize each activity we encounter but instead to throw our own nature into relief.  The question is not whether something is a service or a disservice so much as how your reaction to it reveals something about yourself that you couldn't otherwise notice.

So we don't need to put to rapist or pedophile in a STS or STO bucket; we need only reflect on how they make us feel, and try to either (A) accept that feeling or (B) reject and control it.  I believe STS and STO are really energy dynamics at their core, and the behaviors we attribute to them are just coarse, clumsy indicators that frequently misfire because we want to be lazy about reflecting on the energetics in a truly open manner.

In higher densities, it seems that STO polarized entities do depolarize in order to resist STS incursion. Similarly, I imagine STS collectives assist each other even when it depolarizes them. The pure separation between the polarities is not designed to be some ultimate state of reality, in my opinion. It is designed to allow us to better appreciate and ideate upon our status as the Creator. How will we use these pure energy dynamics not to become pure ourselves so much as to understand our inherent purity outside of the lens of polarity? That is the mystery I think we're exploring in this thread.

So is what you're saying......to remain on the positive path one would have to allow the pedophile to continue raping the child because we should just accept it? Because the negative path would be to exercise some control of the situation and to stop the perpetrator in order to save the child? This is starting to sound like something a misogynistic pedophile goat f***** comes up with, like something hillary clinton and obama would be into and all the other types of people who have designed the other abrahamic religions to create a perfect man's world. That's what it sounds like.

(02-07-2018, 09:33 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: "Personally I think evil is a misnomer for a rejected aspect of the self that is misunderstood. When understood, I think you're more likely to see something you first saw as evil as now merely sorrowful a fate to be in."

A rejected aspect of self?   Yeah, I reject all the Tony Podestas in the world, all the terrorists who rape and dismember children then give the bodies back to the parents with a video.   What is wrong with you people, not a single one of you say raping children is horrible, not a single one of you will disavow horrendous psychopaths.   Does the Law of One teach you to be indifferent to suffering of others, does it teach you to be morally relative as if the pedogate and nazi take over of the world is okay because the perpetrator is just misunderstood?

No but it says balance is not to be confused with indifference, which I think you are doing.

(02-07-2018, 09:33 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: This is what I'm talking about.....next thing you're gonna do is force or manipulate people to be sex slaves because that's what a good service to others do.   Cereal dudes.......do you even hear your apathy?    Maybe you already sacrifice children and drink their blood because those kids are being service to others even though it's against their wills and likely their parents, it's against my will.

So cannabalism is ok with you

I think the day I part with meat eating I'll feel like a extremely heavy weight has been lifted off me if that's what you were talking about.

(02-07-2018, 09:33 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: how 'bout if someone kidnaps you and hangs you on a meat hook and pulls your skin off nice and slow, you still gonna feel the same?

I could see myself temporarily being thrown into other states.

(02-07-2018, 09:33 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: You gonna look at the dude torturing you for fun as misunderstood?

Well I'd more like try to gain an understanding of myself as that self, probably beyond this self's understanding of itself.

If you're able to love yourself in a state in a time and yet don't love yourself in another state in another time, then of course you're confused and without understanding. You don't even know how to feel about yourself that circumstances affect it completely like there's nothing you feel that's really about you. Across all moments you're the same thing, yet are shaped differently by events, that's true for all the years of your life but also for all that you are as other-selves.

(02-07-2018, 09:33 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: Please go to hell already, that is not the world I wanna live in sadly though these people are here in this world and they need to be gotten rid of.

I think the Law of One is about understanding that "these people" are you. What gets you to a point you think you need to get rid of yourself?

(02-07-2018, 10:03 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: So is what you're saying......to remain on the positive path one would have to allow the pedophile to continue raping the child because we should just accept it?   Because the negative path would be to exercise some control of the situation and to stop the perpetrator in order to save the child?    This is starting to sound like something a misogynistic pedophile goat f***** comes up with, like something hillary clinton and obama would be into and all the other types of people who have designed the other abrahamic religions to create a perfect man's world.    That's what it sounds like.

If you see that the nature of distortion is a mirror game, then the STO entities would see the pedophile as a wounded emotional body stuck in a children state, and so I think see two children where you see one, recognizing that an adult to be a pedophile is no adult but a children still in mind and emotional body. That is the sole and entire reason someone would have a leaning of focus toward children over a fellow adult, because within they remain partially stuck at that age due to a blockage.

In turn, they should show the same understanding and unconditional love for the raped child which has accumulated karma through the event and which will project it upon others across its life, although these others are unrelated to the event just like it itself was unrelated to the pedophile's fate.

RE: Service vs Disservice - Glow - 02-08-2018

B
(02-07-2018, 09:33 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: "Personally I think evil is a misnomer for a rejected aspect of the self that is misunderstood. When understood, I think you're more likely to see something you first saw as evil as now merely sorrowful a fate to be in."

A rejected aspect of self? Yeah, I reject all the Tony Podestas in the world, all the terrorists who rape and dismember children then give the bodies back to the parents with a video. What is wrong with you people, not a single one of you say raping children is horrible, not a single one of you will disavow horrendous psychopaths. Does the Law of One teach you to be indifferent to suffering of others, does it teach you to be morally relative as if the pedogate and nazi take over of the world is okay because the perpetrator is just misunderstood?

This is what I'm talking about.....next thing you're gonna do is force or manipulate people to be sex slaves because that's what a good service to others do. Cereal dudes.......do you even hear your apathy? Maybe you already sacrifice children and drink their blood because those kids are being service to others even though it's against their wills and likely their parents, it's against my will.

So cannabalism is ok with you, how 'bout if someone kidnaps you and hangs you on a meat hook and pulls your skin off nice and slow, you still gonna feel the same? You gonna look at the dude torturing you for fun as misunderstood? Please go to hell already, that is not the world I wanna live in sadly though these people are here in this world and they need to be gotten rid of.

You do not know Elros and your pain reaction is causing you to lash out at someone who is very kind.

This is actually the source of most evil in the world. There really ISNT evil. Just hurt parts that haven’t yet healed. The wound festers gets very nasty, the infection is spread to others by the wounded who instead of healing lashes out over and over trying to find relief. It gets worse and worse till it either dies to be reborn and try again to heal or it suddenly heals and understand awakens for the delusion of good and evil.

Judge not lest the be judged and no that doesn’t mean we encourage what you imply, get to know us before you start hurling stones please.

RE: Service vs Disservice - bunny foo foo - 02-08-2018

(02-07-2018, 10:11 PM)Elros Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 09:33 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: "Personally I think evil is a misnomer for a rejected aspect of the self that is misunderstood. When understood, I think you're more likely to see something you first saw as evil as now merely sorrowful a fate to be in."

A rejected aspect of self?   Yeah, I reject all the Tony Podestas in the world, all the terrorists who rape and dismember children then give the bodies back to the parents with a video.   What is wrong with you people, not a single one of you say raping children is horrible, not a single one of you will disavow horrendous psychopaths.   Does the Law of One teach you to be indifferent to suffering of others, does it teach you to be morally relative as if the pedogate and nazi take over of the world is okay because the perpetrator is just misunderstood?

No but it says balance is not to be confused with indifference, which I think you are doing.

(02-07-2018, 09:33 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: This is what I'm talking about.....next thing you're gonna do is force or manipulate people to be sex slaves because that's what a good service to others do.   Cereal dudes.......do you even hear your apathy?    Maybe you already sacrifice children and drink their blood because those kids are being service to others even though it's against their wills and likely their parents, it's against my will.

So cannabalism is ok with you

I think the day I part with meat eating I'll feel like a extremely heavy weight has been lifted off me if that's what you were talking about.

(02-07-2018, 09:33 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: how 'bout if someone kidnaps you and hangs you on a meat hook and pulls your skin off nice and slow, you still gonna feel the same?

I could see myself temporarily being thrown into other states.

(02-07-2018, 09:33 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: You gonna look at the dude torturing you for fun as misunderstood?

Well I'd more like try to gain an understanding of myself as that self, probably beyond this self's understanding of itself.

If you're able to love yourself in a state in a time and yet don't love yourself in another state in another time, then of course you're confused and without understanding. You don't even know how to feel about yourself that circumstances affect it completely like there's nothing you feel that's really about you. Across all moments you're the same thing, yet are shaped differently by events, that's true for all the years of your life but also for all that you are as other-selves.

(02-07-2018, 09:33 PM)bunny foo foo Wrote: Please go to hell already, that is not the world I wanna live in sadly though these people are here in this world and they need to be gotten rid of.

I think the Law of One is about understanding that "these people" are you. What gets you to a point you think you need to get rid of yourself?

on cannabilism I was talking about people eating people like when moses took the remaining people he just genocided and gave them to the levites for human sacrifice and the levites eat the sacrifices. Like when ISIS members eat their victims hearts and force others to eat their comrades.

I do understand that these people are me and that's not who I want to be nor around me nor around children or animals. Jesus said to cut them off. Ra said we only need to be 51% service to others and maybe that 49% is to rid the self of psychopaths.

The fact that people seem ok with psychopaths such as fundamentalist muslims who go around cutting off heads and raping people, animals and dead bodies is disturbing. I know what the illuminati does and they want to do their human sacrifices and sex magic openly without criticism which is completely sick. Ra also said that eventually the negatives would eventually flip polarity to positive so the bad guys don't ascend to the top as bad guys they change their tune. In reality though abuse is a cycle and as long as abusive people are around abusing they will create another generation of psychopathic abusers. The only way to stop the cycle of abuse is to rid ourselves of the abusive psychopaths. I'm aware that they are me but that part of me needs to go to some other dimension to work out their evil while the good parts of me can take time to heal without abuse constantly trying to derail me.