Bring4th
An interesting dream and a paradox - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: An interesting dream and a paradox (/showthread.php?tid=15246)

An interesting dream and a paradox - Louisabell - 02-03-2018

I had an interesting dream, in which I could best describe as meeting my doppelganger. A paradox was presented and now I have been thrown into a loop.

The positive pole accepts everything as it is. The reward of this feat is to dwell in a constant state of love and bliss. The positive share wisdom which allows others to also reach a state of bliss. If others choose to sleep, the positive entity simply aims to make the sleep more comfortable.

But what if a soul hasn't yet reached its potential, or feels it has a greater capacity for catalyst, and therefore is not ready for that level of acceptance/love?

The negative pole instead lives in a state of dissatisfaction/anger at the current state of things. They devise a "plan" on how to make things more to their liking. The plan is up for grabs, it could be good for self only, or for a group, a nation, a planet.

The positive dwells in bliss, which is self-serving in a way, the negative in a state of contraction, which is relatively unpleasant. One is more conducive to certain types of growth, the other is not. Who is making the biggest sacrifice here?

I think a lot of the problems we have is when people start to believe the end justify the means. The most ruthless plan is likely to be the most effective in the free market of ideas, but can one seperate certain bad plans we see enacted right now from the negative pole itself?

I'm not sure if any of this matters. I used to be attracted to the darkness, simply based on the intensity of curiosity we shared. I always thought some of the most loving words were "tell me more".

RE: An interesting dream and a paradox - colinrobertson - 02-04-2018

Negatively seeking further enlightenment here. As far as for the positivity my take is that positive densities fail to seek further truth, rather they assume the positivity to be their guide and hence come off as negatively effecting others. Rather than tell what truth they may have to offer, they will give some repugnant all-is-one love-all paradox bull s***. The negative serving self may offer further truth, that can polarize the individual through their catalyst properly. A benefit to service to self is that you don't lose polarity for helping others, you help others to solidify your own density. Serving your self. You have until 6th density and then you're polarized positively anyways.
Benefits of the dark side I guess

RE: An interesting dream and a paradox - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 02-04-2018

Gotta admit, there's a reason it's called The Law of Confusion.

I should add, trying to determine someone's soul polarity through such things as dissatisfaction/anger or bliss is a bit folly to me as both paths are gray beyond a point, where the positive entities may act to alleviate dissatisfaction/anger and the negative entities may come to feel bliss.

There really is no 'true' left or right.  The left serves the same thing the right serves, both just have highly polarized views and perspectives of the same processes.

Further the philosophical human debates serve to further muddy these murky waters.  If a person does good to selfishly feel good, does that selfless selfishness make them selfish or selfless?  If they don't know their own intent, what polarization occurs, what is even grounds for the activation of the mechanism of polarization that accrues 'polarity'?  Not forgiving a bad driver?  Offering a customer a discount just because?

It's such a gray area, paradox is a good summary of polarization in general.  What is even selfish and selfless?  They're kind of oxymoron's as any selfish act selflessly provides catalyst to others and any selfless act selfishly accrues polarity by using others.

I'd say screw left hand and right hand, there's only one hand and that's the Creator's hand.  Do with it what you will, the Creator doesn't look away from anything.

RE: An interesting dream and a paradox - Louisabell - 02-04-2018

(02-04-2018, 03:34 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Gotta admit, there's a reason it's called The Law of Confusion.

I should add, trying to determine someone's soul polarity through such things as dissatisfaction/anger or bliss is a bit folly to me as both paths are gray beyond a point, where the positive entities may act to alleviate dissatisfaction/anger and the negative entities may come to feel bliss.

There really is no 'true' left or right.  The left serves the same thing the right serves, both just have highly polarized views and perspectives of the same processes.

Further the philosophical human debates serve to further muddy these murky waters.  If a person does good to selfishly feel good, does that selfless selfishness make them selfish or selfless?  If they don't know their own intent, what polarization occurs, what is even grounds for the activation of the mechanism of polarization that accrues 'polarity'?  Not forgiving a bad driver?  Offering a customer a discount just because?

It's such a gray area, paradox is a good summary of polarization in general.  What is even selfish and selfless?  They're kind of oxymoron's as any selfish act selflessly provides catalyst to others and any selfless act selfishly accrues polarity by using others.

I'd say screw left hand and right hand, there's only one hand and that's the Creator's hand.  Do with it what you will, the Creator doesn't look away from anything.

That was a fantastic reply. I have a tendency to be absolutist, can you tell?

I think I'm over worrying about what polarity something is. I'm here to see the truth of things, and that's it really. I think that was the real point of my dream.

Thank you for balancing this out for me.

Thanks o:
I tried lol.  I struggled with polarity concepts, I REALLY struggled, in a way they were the core of much of my suffering in 2015.  I believed something was something, but I didn't know but I chose to think I did, and that resulted in me going pretty far down to see the Creator in my self beneath/beyond polarity, and found that I was everything, good, bad, Love, hate.  I realized nothing is as it seems, and have tried to redefine my understanding in a way that doesn't make me error and yell a lot or feel angry.

Perhaps I purposely rationalized away any clearcut good and evil to provide myself peace of mind.

It's said God created Satan.  I guess God isn't all good.  And that Satan punishes the Wicked.  I guess Satan's got a moral compass.

That the Demiurge created a place for Love to triumph eventually, and the Monad's Creation could form such monstrosities as 'The One' (unless Jericho made up that stuff about Gnosticism)  or The Demiurge, seems oddly uncharacteristic of Love.

Yet it seems clear that duality is merely two highly contrasting yet similar perspectives of the same thing, and that unity is that omniperspective that lets us see things more clearly, from infinite perspectives.

I think both paths have nearly identical requirements just in a polarized contrasting fashion.  Both must accept their placement on Earth, their role in the game of life, must interact with other, and must be the way they wish deep down to be.

The polar gradient opposites of each of those requirements link the paths as one in my mind.

The one path is your path.  There is no other path.  Good and evil are valid identifiers, but in a creation of Love, both paths exist in everyone, and they both do the exact same thing, evolve us.

For all the bad, without it, there'd be no reference to give meaning and depth to good.  Having contrasting viewpoints in two extremes created all of this illusion, the reality is one viewpoint, all viewpoints.

...I...Asked myself...  If I could have the power, to take it all back, all of the suffering I've felt in my life.  To have never known any of these...those things at all.

I would not take anything back.  That realization made me, well, realize that even all of this madness and insanity and pointlessness and meaninglessness, had a reason to be, and that reason was what mattered, not those things in and of themself.
The pain, and suffering, becomes...  Put into perspective.
That perspective is Love.

Even the Darkness is Light.  Enlightenment doesn't come from figures of Light, but from making Darkness Conscious.

To enter the Inner Sanctum of the Green Ray, one must come to love the dark figures that stalk it's Outer Courtyard and find mercy for the self.

RE: An interesting dream and a paradox - Glow - 02-04-2018

(02-03-2018, 11:33 PM)Louisabell Wrote: I had an interesting dream, in which I could best describe as meeting my doppelganger. A paradox was presented and now I have been thrown into a loop.

The positive pole accepts everything as it is. The reward of this feat is to dwell in a constant state of love and bliss. The positive share wisdom which allows others to also reach a state of bliss. If others choose to sleep, the positive entity simply aims to make the sleep more comfortable.

But what if a soul hasn't yet reached its potential, or feels it has a greater capacity for catalyst, and therefore is not ready for that level of acceptance/love?

The negative pole instead lives in a state of dissatisfaction/anger at the current state of things. They devise a "plan" on how to make things more to their liking. The plan is up for grabs, it could be good for self only, or for a group, a nation, a planet.

The positive dwells in bliss, which is self-serving in a way, the negative in a state of contraction, which is relatively unpleasant. One is more conducive to certain types of growth, the other is not. Who is making the biggest sacrifice here?

I think a lot of the problems we have is when people start to believe the end justify the means. The most ruthless plan is likely to be the most effective in the free market of ideas, but can one seperate certain bad plans we see enacted right now from the negative pole itself?

I'm not sure if any of this matters. I used to be attracted to the darkness, simply based on the intensity of curiosity we shared. I always thought some of the most loving words were "tell me more".
Just because one dwells in love and acceptance doesn’t at all mean their potential is met. There is a lot to be learned through love and acceptance, potentially it can pack more in as you are no longer struggling against the current but riding it taking each opportunity for learning in the moment.

RE: An interesting dream and a paradox - rva_jeremy - 02-04-2018

Louisabell Wrote:I always thought some of the most loving words were "tell me more".

Indeed! I like Charles Eisenstein's formulation: "What is it like to be you?"

The paradox of polarity, I feel, is one that just has to be contemplated carefully over a lifetime.

(02-04-2018, 06:57 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: For all the bad, without it, there'd be no reference to give meaning and depth to good.  Having contrasting viewpoints in two extremes created all of this illusion, the reality is one viewpoint, all viewpoints.

...I...Asked myself...  If I could have the power, to take it all back, all of the suffering I've felt in my life.  To have never known any of these...those things at all.

I would not take anything back.
 That realization made me, well, realize that even all of this madness and insanity and pointlessness and meaninglessness, had a reason to be, and that reason was what mattered, not those things in and of themself.
The pain, and suffering, becomes...  Put into perspective.
That perspective is Love.

Even the Darkness is Light.  Enlightenment doesn't come from figures of Light, but from making Darkness Conscious.

To enter the Inner Sanctum of the Green Ray, one must come to love the dark figures that stalk it's Outer Courtyard and find mercy for the self.

This is how I feel as well. For me, I know when a difficult catalyst has been processed to completion when I can turn around and say it was worth it, totally worth it.

Universalising this also really helped me with balancing an overabundance of pity for others. It can be part of a feminine aspect to look upon others and focus on their innocence, and thereby seeing them as children that need protection, but really, if you're experiencing very difficult catalyst, maybe your soul is just more badass than I could ever imagine.

As for the gargoyles that watch the keep, they have been with me always. I used to fancy myself a satanist when I was a teenager. Funny times. But I hate hierarchies, so I evolved to LOO, which I see to be a more liberating philosophy. Angel

(02-04-2018, 11:14 AM)Glow Wrote: Just because one dwells in love and acceptance doesn’t at all mean their potential is met. There is a lot to be learned through love and acceptance, potentially it can pack more in as you are no longer struggling against the current but riding it taking each opportunity for learning in the moment.

Good point! Since coming to a more pure experience of love, I have also felt a much more pure experience of fear/dread/anxiety, emotions I largely repressed for most of my life. Acceptance is not easy.

(02-04-2018, 01:33 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: Indeed! I like Charles Eisenstein's formulation: "What is it like to be you?"

The paradox of polarity, I feel, is one that just has to be contemplated carefully over a lifetime.

Good suggestion. I am a product of my generation, delaying gratification is not my strong suit, you could say. It is important to remember that I have a life-time to figure this all out, I don't have to solve all paradoxes right now! Though I have to say, things have become considerably accelerated since I've been getting assistance through this forum.

Eyyyyy, those Satanists sure have a way with words.  I was always agnostic until I found the Law of One, as for accelerated learning, i find it folly, if you accelamerate too fast you wind up decelemerated for a good while.

I don't get the point of accelerated evolution in a setting of eternity.  Why not enjoy everything to its total fullest instead of trying to speed through it?

If the reason for it is boredom, I don't understand how access to nigh infinite activities can become boring.

If it's however just a preference, alrighty then.

I guess I'm just too slow to understand :3

(02-04-2018, 05:22 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Eyyyyy, those Satanists sure have a way with words.  I was always agnostic until I found the Law of One, as for accelerated learning, i find it folly, if you accelamerate too fast you wind up decelemerated for a good while.

I don't get the point of accelerated evolution in a setting of eternity.  Why not enjoy everything to its total fullest instead of trying to speed through it?

If the reason for it is boredom, I don't understand how access to nigh infinite activities can become boring.

If it's however just a preference, alrighty then.

I guess I'm just too slow to understand :3

Well, better the devil you know, right? Just trying to balance out the ridiculous amount of complacency in the populace. But you're right, in fact I'm on medication to slow my thoughts down right now.

I'm on antidepressants for my morbidly self abusive thoughts.  They don't help much, but they help enough, however I think this brand isn't the best for me.  And I lose my mother's coverage in June when I turn 26 so I probably shouldn't get used to having them or my thyroid meds... Holy crap I'm already 25?  I really screwed up my life Smile

The devil is just a being that lived backwards.
Get it?  Lived, devil?

It's a wonder the most backwards mood is doom and the most backwards way to live is evil.