Bring4th
The Elements - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Elements (/showthread.php?tid=15254)

The Elements - Nowheretoday - 02-06-2018

I think to understand the way awareness evolves through densities it's necessary to have a solid ground or understanding of the first density, I don't really know where I'm going with this. I've noticed how the elements are used in the tarot and astrology, each element having their own "personality", I was wondering what words come to your mind when you think of each one element by themselves and mixed together, for example fire I think of passion, earth and water could be flow, or even natural events like fire and earth, magma. Any thoughts?

RE: The Elements - Stranger - 02-06-2018

My comment here is not directly about your question, but a broader issue that's relevant to your question also.

It's helpful to recognize that the Universe is comprised of consciousness which 1) creates and maintains, and 2) inhabits thought-forms - and everything we can see or think of are thought-forms.

There is a conscious, intelligent entity corresponding to each type of thing you see, which is in charge of it; and the physical manifestation of that thing is just its body or reflection.

I've found that the best way to connect with any aspect of nature is to connect with its consciousness, its entity. I'm almost certain that is how Leedskalnin moved and split his rocks, for example: by asking the governing entity of the rock to carry out the work.

RE: The Elements - Nau7ik - 02-06-2018

There are different ways of looking st the elements. (I recommended looking through my previous thread “Book of Thoth - Tarot”. There we had a discussion of the elements and the philosophy behind their activity. There are a few different perspectives, all Illuminating.)

The elements can be seen as the physical elements; earth, water, fire, air. examples of these are obvious.

Then there is what we call the “elements of the wise” or types of activity.
Which can be further classified under “force” and “form”. Fire as unconditioned force, air as conditioned force; earth as totally inert form and water as an active type of form.

“Elemental fire, however, is a kind of over-state of matter with which only the most advanced physics has any acquaintance. It might best be called a state of relationships rather than a thing in itself. Elemental Air might be described as a capacity to achieve these relationships, and as such is the vital principle of physical life; for it is only in so far as matter has a capacity for organization that organic substance is possible. Elemental Water, the Water of the Wise, is just plain protoplasm; and Elemental Earth is inorganic matter.” - The Mystical Qabalah

RE: The Elements - Silk - 02-06-2018

(02-06-2018, 02:07 AM)Nowheretoday Wrote: I think to understand the way awareness evolves through densities it's necessary to have a solid ground or understanding of the first density

Absolutely.

Evidently, there is an imbalanced predilection to focus on the "higher" (with a special bias for 4D and 6D—practically skipping 5D altogether, hence the exhibited lack of wisdom, discernment, lucidity), paying little to no attention (Love) to the "lower". Yet the "lower" is one's past. How can one expect to glimpse at the future otherwise?

1D is completely underappreciated and underrepresented. And, by extent, so is 2D (most people superficially think of 2D as "animals and plants"—particularly furry "pets" and sometimes, if one be more generous/empathetic, extending to the inclusion of "farm animals" as well—when in fact 8/9ths of the entire 2D cycle is purely microbial/cellular/genetic: the true "2D body").

The 4 "Classical Elements" come from Greek philosophy (and more broadly speaking Indo-European thought) and are, contrary to deeply ingrained belief (courtesy of modern European esoteric/occultist revival*), mostly symbolic/poetic in nature. Those of Ra simply borrowed from this fact (as they did with the "densities", "wanderers" and "Orion invaders" of 1950's contactee George H Williamson, and the 51%+ STO vs STS concepts from late-1800's Oahspe Bible, etc—all of which were a foundational part of Don's literary/research biases).

Quote:*Contrast this with the Asian 5 Elements, which includes Wood (a 2D material) and has no Air (but instead uses Metal alongside Earth). Which begs the question: which one's right(er) then? (Or rather: why are both, actually, fundamentally flawed/misleading?)

Needless to say: those who would truly seek to understand/appreciate what 1D is really about would do well to "travel back" to the so-called Hadean eon of this planetary orb and spend some time therein (hints: magma is the true "fire", which transforms or "cools down" into rock/earth; whilst vapors or atmospheric gases make mist/clouds which over cycles and recycles precipitate into "water" as would be presently understood).

It would also be fruitful to bear in mind that 1D begins and exists in a "timeless" state before even materializing into space/time proper; not completely unlike the "timelessness" of 7D, albeit at opposite ends of the spectrum (evolutionarily-speaking). As such, 1D is the analog of 7D (the same way the entry is analog to the exit, sunrise to sunset, birth to death, beginning to ending).

There is indeed a very, very close relationship between the Creator and 1D that goes almost completely unnoticed.

RE: The Elements - DungBeetle - 02-09-2018

Interesting topic. I just started looking up my astrology signs lately and the element I have most of is Air. (I read that again, hopefully not empty air in my head). From what I have gathered, astrology is extremely important in all of this. I am also trying to learn more about what you speak of.