Bring4th
Right handed vs Left handed - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Right handed vs Left handed (/showthread.php?tid=15301)

Right handed vs Left handed - JJCarsonian - 02-19-2018

I think Ra's response to why the tone in the right ear is from positive beings and the tone in left ear is from negative is very interesting.. He is says that our body has positive/negative polarities (kind of like north/south poles) in time/space, which in most people the right side is positive pole. Positive messages can be felt through tones/tickling/etc on the right part of the head/body.

I'm guessing that this is the main cause for people to be right handed vs left handed. Folks who are left handed have a positive polarity on the left side instead of the right. I for one, am right handed, but when i play soccer, i use my left foot. What do you suppose this means? Do you guys have a metaphysical hypothesis for this?

RE: Right handed vs Left handed - unity100 - 02-19-2018

It is not said that those tones are from positive or negative beings. It is said that those tones correspond to positive warnings and negative calls.

RE: Right handed vs Left handed - GentleReckoning - 02-19-2018

It's just acceleration if you pay attention to them. It will cause extreme positive polarization, followed by the resulting balancing of the negative.

For me I just stopped caring and they went away.

RE: Right handed vs Left handed - Minyatur - 02-19-2018

(02-19-2018, 12:23 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: I think Ra's response to why the tone in the right ear is from positive beings and the tone in left ear is from negative is very interesting.. He is says that our body has positive/negative polarities (kind of like north/south poles)  in time/space, which in most people the right side is positive pole.  Positive messages can be felt through tones/tickling/etc on the right part of the head/body.

I'm guessing that this is the main cause for people to be right handed vs left handed.  Folks who are left handed have a positive polarity on the left side instead of the right.

They also speak of a crown resonance so I personally think any worthwhile perception would resonate there and not just not as either a right or left ear signal, which are I guess transient to spirit if they don't resonate the crown.

(02-19-2018, 12:23 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: I for one, am right handed, but when i play soccer, i use my left foot.  What do you suppose this means?  Do you guys have a metaphysical hypothesis for this?

Both me and one of my two roommates write left handed but kick right footed, so I guess I'd call you the opposite polarity to us both.

RE: Right handed vs Left handed - third-density-being - 02-20-2018

Observe Self, Trust Self, Learn Self.

RE: Right handed vs Left handed - Ra1111 - 03-19-2018

Left handed , right kicker here.

Everything I do with my left hand except use scissors. I think it’s because I was forced to use my right hand when I was taught to use them.

I contemplated left vs right hand quite often during my first -awakening- phase when I was obsessed with moving “energy” through my body.

Because it was an unconscious choice (to be a leftie) I’m quite sure it has not to do with this life, but other lifetimes whose distillations have formed my current consciousness. So if left is negative , I probably was not so nice last time...

Someone told me one time that left handed ness is a very recent phenomenon, but I don’t know where he got that from. Interesting notion regardless.

And the fact that it’s long been associated with “sinister” leads me to believe there very much is a spiritual thing behind it that some church long ago tried to shun.

RE: Right handed vs Left handed - JJCarsonian - 03-19-2018

(03-19-2018, 09:10 AM)Ra1111 Wrote: Left handed , right kicker here.

Everything I do with my left hand except use scissors. I think it’s because I was forced to use my right hand when I was taught to use them.

I contemplated left vs right hand quite often during my first -awakening- phase when I was obsessed with moving “energy” through my body.

Because it was an unconscious choice (to be a leftie)  I’m quite sure it has not to do with this life, but other lifetimes whose distillations have formed my current consciousness. So if left is negative , I probably was not so nice last time...

Someone told me one time that left handed ness is a very recent phenomenon, but I don’t know where he got that from. Interesting notion regardless.

And the fact that it’s long been associated with “sinister” leads me to believe there very much is a spiritual thing behind it that some church long ago tried to shun.

In the Ra material, he states there is a positive and negative side of the body which is right (positive) and left (negative) for most individuals, but it can be flip flopped. I'm thinking that is the reason why most people are right handed. For those who are left handed, I'm thinking that the polarity is switched - left (positive) and right (negative). I don't know if it has anything to do with the path that you are on.. maybe its just a biological thing.