Bring4th
The cure for unhappiness - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The cure for unhappiness (/showthread.php?tid=15322)

The cure for unhappiness - Stranger - 02-24-2018

Friends, I have recently seen a number of posts from members of this forum who are deeply suffering.  In some way, I think, we all are and can therefore empathize with them.

There is a real desperation that can set in when one continues to experience painful, miserable emotions, with no apparent cause or origin, and which resist all our efforts to change or " snap out " of them.

I have found a way to track down the cause of these emotions, and to heal and, thereby, change them. I have been sharing these methods with others for a while now, and using them to help others directly.

Today, I came across a Q'uo message which describes it perfectly.

Quo 2009 10 17 Wrote:2009 10 17
At first, knowing the self is often largely a matter of finding out what you are not and allowing those things that you are not to fall away from you so that you can be yourself. As you rest within yourself and start to get to know yourself, perhaps the quickest way to discover who you are is to rest in meditation at the end of each day and to go over your day, experience by experience, emotion by emotion, catalyst by catalyst. And when you see that emotion that has pulled you off balance you look at that emotion and ask, “How did I come to feel that? What trigger is there under the surface that was triggered that caused this emotion to flare up?”

And as you look at these things that have troubled you, you discover that hidden beneath your emotional reactions have been crystals of pain that have been buried. And as you move these crystals of pain up into the daylight where you can look at them, in the process of seeing this origin of pain, usually from early childhood, you begin to see how you have been wounded. And as you release this wound and forgive it, you recover a part of your whole self.

As you continue in your examination, day after day and year after year, you become aware that there are things in your life that repeatedly have troubled you. And that gives you the hint as to why you are here. For each entity comes into incarnation with an incarnational plan. It is not a plan that is predestined. It is a very flexible, redundant plan.

All of our emotional pain comes from crystallized deformities in our astral body.  this is the result of past emotional experiences which have not been fully accepted and released. As long as we continue carrying these within us, we will continue to experience these emotions as they are triggered by our daily lives. So whenever you find yourself feeling sad, angry, hurt, worthless, or any other aversive emotion in a situation where others are able to not feel the same way, you can bet your life that you are experiencing triggered hurt from the past.

Healing these stored emotions is actually very straightforward, and Q'uo partially describes the process. When a negative emotion is triggered, if you can, step away from the situation and sit with the emotion for a few seconds allowing it to be present in your awareness. Then, send love to it, because it is simply a part of you which has been forced to carry this particular form of pain, and is waiting for you to release it and heal it. If you're not sure how to send this love, you can imagine sunlight filled with kindness shining down on. As you continue to do this, you will notice that the emotion begins to soften and relax. After a few minutes, it may be completely gone; and once this occurs, that healing remains permanent – you will never be triggered in the same way by the same type of situation again.

Even when not triggered, stored emotional distortions continue to poison your mood, maybe more subtly. This is why, for some people, life takes on a constant nasty emotional flavor - even when things appear to be going well.

I wanted to share this with the forum because it is essential to overcoming pain of the emotional variety. All other techniques, including antidepressants, antianxiety medication, etc. only serve to dull it for a time.  

for as long as the crystallized emotion remains inside you, the pain will always come back the next time it gets triggered.

Happy to answer any questions. Love yourselves and be well.

RE: The cure for unhappiness - AnthroHeart - 02-24-2018

I recommend a hypnosis session. I had one that was very eye-opening and gave me incredible hope.
Find someone who lets you talk with your guides or higher self.
I'll post more about my session in another thread when it's ready.

RE: The cure for unhappiness - Patrick - 02-26-2018

As a personal testament.  I have been doing this for quite a while now and my life has gotten MUCH easier and simpler.  This process affects all around you, even events, this last part seems truly magical to me.  I have no idea how that works.

I can understand how my perception of events might change by following this process. But it is more than that, the stream of events, catalysts themselves changes while you manifest more who you are.  All kinds of abundance starts to manifest in your life.

It is truly magical and I wish all would find and start following this technique.  This would change our world completely and not just our selves.

RE: The cure for unhappiness - Minyatur - 02-26-2018

(02-26-2018, 10:51 AM)Patrick Wrote: As a personal testament.  I have been doing this for quite a while now and my life has gotten MUCH easier and simpler.  This process affects all around you, even events, this last part seems truly magical to me.  I have no idea how that works.

I can understand how my perception of events might change by following this process. But it is more than that, the stream of events, catalysts themselves changes while you manifest more who you are.  All kinds of abundance starts to manifest in your life.

It is truly magical and I wish all would find and start following this technique.  This would change our world completely and not just our selves.

How it works is that blockages have a weight, and in this weight they create a pull or tension with your outer reality.

This gravitational dance is transcendant to most dimensions I think, including time and space, and so across the dimensions your reality always offers what you have a need of. Might sound counter-intuitive in some cases, but that is because the conscious mind sees little of the layers of its own beingness and so little of what it has need of.

RE: The cure for unhappiness - Sacred Fool - 02-26-2018

Just for the heck of it, I might add that these distortions ought not be treated as mere typos in need of quick editing or highlighting and deleting. Many are the distillation of lifetimes of learning/screwing-up and the spiritual lessons therein should not be overlooked. Many are gateways to new areas of study.

RE: The cure for unhappiness - Louisabell - 02-26-2018

(02-26-2018, 06:05 PM)peregrine Wrote: Just for the heck of it, I might add that these distortions ought not be treated as mere typos in need of quick editing or highlighting and deleting.  Many are the distillation of lifetimes of learning/screwing-up and the spiritual lessons therein should not be overlooked.  Many are gateways to new areas of study.

That is such a good point. Sometimes we get stuck treating all our distortions as mere burdens instead of the unique art-forms that they are/can be. I am reminded by this wording from Ra:

"1.7 ... I am Ra.... There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things."

RE: The cure for unhappiness - Minyatur - 02-26-2018

(02-26-2018, 06:19 PM)Louisabell Wrote:
(02-26-2018, 06:05 PM)peregrine Wrote: Just for the heck of it, I might add that these distortions ought not be treated as mere typos in need of quick editing or highlighting and deleting.  Many are the distillation of lifetimes of learning/screwing-up and the spiritual lessons therein should not be overlooked.  Many are gateways to new areas of study.

That is such a good point. Sometimes we get stuck treating all our distortions as mere burdens instead of the unique art-forms that they are/can be. I am reminded by this wording from Ra:

"1.7 ... I am Ra.... There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things."

They are definitely useful and with worth. much more a mean to an end than anything without worth.

I think there are wanderers that plan their incarnations with accumulating blockages and traumas to build specific roles from one lifetime to another. On the more fundamental level, these things are often in what we find a sense of identify as a self and serve the purpose of offering variety in what can be experienced.

The veil is near just there to empower the potential of these things, to allow the blockages of self to have more being, and thus, extending free will.

RE: The cure for unhappiness - Stranger - 03-13-2018

These are all valid points, and I would not dream of suggesting that, if suffering is meaningful to you, that you should somehow go ahead and get rid of it anyway.

Personally, however, I’ve had more than enough of it, and I want to be free, happy, relaxed, at peace, clear-headed, and able to joyfully pursue the work of helping to tend the Creator’s lovely garden without lifetimes of accumulated garbage getting in the way and making whatever I’m doing 10 to 20 times as hard as it needs to be. And my inner guidance system agrees that this is the right choice for me at this time; the learnings provided by the accumulated catalyst having been processed and internalized, they are no longer necessary to my advancement, and are simply burdens that I’m continuing to carry without benefit.

Anyway, so I have posted about how to clear accumulated emotional knee-jerk reactions; here’s what my same inner guidance system had to say about the other aspect which contributes to our emotional experience: our automatic, present-based rather than past-based reactions to events. I thought this may be of use to other like-minded individuals among us.

Q: Do you have any suggestions for how I may address my tendencies to react with negative emotion?

ANS:
Yes, that is the major topic of our current conversation because you are indeed quite proficient at this time with dealing with catalyst that has been incorporated into your astral and mental bodies and has remained there to be triggered by experience.

With regard to the conscious tendency to react negatively, there is but one solution. Do not do it. Notice yourself starting to react that way, and don’t do it. Stop. Look around. Notice what is happening – inside you most of all, because the outside is always secondary in value compared to the inside, always.

Having looked around inside and noticed that you are going off the track that you wish to be on, simply change tracks. Take a deep breath, say a prayer, and move on with clarity and purpose in the direction of your choosing, rather than one chosen by your animal instincts for you. Do you understand?

Q: I do. Is there is there any trick or mechanism – or any particular prayer – that would help me make a more efficient choice, to switch tracks more easily? It seems like switching tracks is far from a trivial thing to do, and I don’t believe I have quite picked up the knack yet.

ANS: No problem, [Stranger], that is why am here – to answer questions such as these. Yes, indeed there is a trick. The trick is to focus on the One Creator above you, and perceive his love for you, unconditionally flowing freely towards you in all that you say and do. Realize, in that moment, that you’re not falling short and that there is nothing to prove and nothing to be achieved externally; all that is worth achieving, is achieved inside you.

If you are thus able to let go of the external and let that the river of experience (image of external reality as a river, while I’m on its bank) – and that is a particularly apt metaphor, by the way – flow past you in all its turbulent majesty. If you can let go of the river and hold on to yourself instead, focusing only on being the best You that you can be – then it will be trivial to let go of negative emotion and choose to love the river, such as it is or, rather, appears to be at any given moment.

This is precisely what the Buddha intended to convey when he stated that all desire leads to suffering; he meant external desire – the wish for things to be other than they are, when, as we both know, the vast majority of those things are not and can never be under our control. You have to love the world such as it is, just as it is; there is no other way to be unperturbed by it, and that is the truth.

RE: The cure for unhappiness - Agua - 03-14-2018

removed

RE: The cure for unhappiness - Stranger - 03-14-2018

All very valid points, Agua, and I thank you for posting your message. I would only take issue with the statement that dissolving an identity is almost the same process as physically dying. I have not encountered anything so dramatic in any of my work. All these identities/parts are thought forms, and our core identity is unchangeable and underneath all of that. The healing method which we are discussing only affects unhealthy thought forms present in our astral and mental bodies, and has no impact whatsoever on anything that is in harmony with our original, healthy personality. On the other hand, anything out of tune with it will, eventually, dissolve in the light – and you're right that it may take considerably longer than a few minutes.

With regard to the outdated protective function of these identities/parts, I find it very helpful to identify what traumatic experience or emotion the part is protecting, and work through healing that first. The protective part will then be much more willing and able to be healed and released completely. Anger, for example, always has some form of vulnerability underneath it – and you can find out what it is simply by looking underneath the anger, and noticing what emotion is there. (This, of course, sounds as if it makes no sense logically, but works perfectly in practice).

Again, thanks for your post, and I am pleased that someone else is discovering and using these exceptionally valuable methods of regaining the sanity many of us have (partly) left at the altar of Third Density Catalyst lifetimes ago!