Bring4th
LHP visual image - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: LHP visual image (/showthread.php?tid=15337)

LHP visual image - loostudent - 02-27-2018

When browsing the web for kabbalah and other esoteric content I've noticed that some sites have similar dark visual image. Black and red are the main colors ... Is this a sign of left hand path? Sometimes the content is not explicitly negative or satanic ...

RE: LHP visual image - Aion - 02-28-2018

Colours can mean different things to different people. The assumption that certain colours always pertain to 'evil' is silly in my mind, however I have too noticed that there is a certain theme of 'black and red' (nazi swastika anyone?) in use not just amongst such groups but also in the media portrayal of such groups and ideas. I think there are people who are aware of the power of these colours and use them to represent certain things, but more importantly is the fact that they trigger primal impulses and sensations. These can be sexual but moreso related to the sense of immense power and dominance. However this is because that is the intention being put in to those portrayals.

You could, on an individual level, decide that those colours mean something completely different and emanate your own creative consciousness through the use of those colours and that would not, in my opinion, at all connect you with or make you similar to those other groups that use those colours for different intents. Different energetic currents flow through different creative works. Remember that every colour as such on a website, in art or in a movie or anywhere placed by a human was chosen by a human and thus the 'feeling' from it will resemble the human that 'put it in to motion' in reality. It is true there is plenty of nasty intention around, but it is far from it to say that that those colours are evil or represent evil in and of themselves, I think.

RE: LHP visual image - loostudent - 02-28-2018

I agree these colors are not "evil" in themselves. I like the color red in connection with sportswear because it gives me a feeling of action and power. And yes, black and red is also used for the the typical BDSM wear - STS sexuality. Bright red and yellow colors in combination with black and white are also known in nature to be a warning sign, something like: "Stay away because I'm poisonous or unpleasant!" It's called aposematism. In movies it's mostly used for bad guys or dangerous guys.

When someone represents himself with these colors and offers ancient wisdom, secret knowledge, membership in order ... then I immediately sense darkness and lhp power structures. I can't help. That's just my perception. Btw. Aion, your new avatar picture looks like dark jedi. Wink

RE: LHP visual image - Nau7ik - 03-01-2018

I wouldn’t say it’s indicicative of the LHP, but it is something to consider. I’m currently readying a book on Qabalah right now, and this version is from an older printing and the cover is black and red, The Sword and the Serpent. It has a black and red gradient background to a sword with a rainbow serpent entwining it. The book is certainly not LHP though. I also bought “A Garden of Pomegranates” by Israel Regardie, and it’s th second printing and he wrote a preface for the new printing. Regardie highly revered Crowley and disdains some of the associations of the traditional Qabalah, and he is unfriendly to the Judaeo-Christian perspective. He calls it codensending and takes the Book of the Law to be high grade material. Anyway, that brings up a red flag for me. Therefore I am more discerning while reading books that give me a red flag. BUT to be fair, that was only the preface to a book he wrote when he was younger which serves as a textbook.

So to put it shortly, be discerning and figure out if it’s actually LHP philosophy and symbolism. Red and black may mean nothing here, or it could mean something. You gotta figure that out for yourself ultimately.

I just read something the other day that said something about the three colors of red, black, and white together. It’s slipping my mind but I shall try and find it and repost it here.

RE: LHP visual image - Aion - 03-03-2018

Red, black and white are traditional colours associated with Alchemy. That's how I am most familiar with them. The Black Phase, the White Phase and the Red Phase.

I think were I in the Star Wars universe I would very likely be a grey jedi of some sort.

RE: LHP visual image - Mahakali - 03-03-2018

(03-03-2018, 03:15 AM)Aion Wrote: I think were I in the Star Wars universe I would very likely be a grey jedi of some sort.

Yeah, every snowflake fucking says that these days.

I'm so sick of hearing this, too. And I have ever since some autistic edgelord made the following image, and it resonated with our sick perpetual outrage culture's bloodthirst and lust for hatred and violence along with its desire to indulge in that and still be considered the "good guy":

[Image: F6ztYRo.jpg?1]
Notice how one sentences talks about how there is no "dark side" of the Force, and then a few sentences later attacks "evil". This is our generation in a Star Wars fanfic picture.

The Jedi are a group of totalitarian do-gooders opposed to the Sith, another group of totalitarian do-gooders. Both are groups that champion their own brand of spirituality by killing everyone who opposes them. The Jedi started as an order that decided that every force-user must join them or die, and then enforced that, and the Sith was originally a rebellion by people who realized that was insanity who eventually became basically the same thing with some minor differences.

The whole idea of "grey jedi" is what you get when a culture flooded with Punisher comics and Dexter novels romanticizes a military-industrial complex and vigilante justice, a generation that likes the idea of "grey jedi" because it implies the idea of moral ambiguity implied by being a "Dark Jedi", but without being a "bad guy".

You're just a villain, this whole culture and generation are based upon legitimizing villainy to comfort the Snowflake Army for indulging their violent, selfish, and evil impulses, and I hate you - all of you - for being every bit as bad as me and thinking you're not because you know what emotional tones and virtue signals to dress yourselves in to make you think you're a hero for killing drug users/dealers or being a "good" serial killer or crucifying people over thoughtcrimes or just beating up the unpopular kids.

If this were Star Wars, I'd just go around fucking people up for what they did to hurt me and not theorize what part of the imaginary color spectrum of the Force that falls upon, since doing so would only legitimize the totalitarian structures that define one type of totalitarianism as "light" and everything else as "dark" or "grey".

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RE: LHP visual image - Aion - 03-03-2018

Honestly I don't think I'd even want to be a force sensitive in the Star Wars universe. I'd rather be a jizz musician. A+ rant, though.

Could be a force sensitive jizz musician. Force jizz, that'd be dope.

RE: LHP visual image - Cannon - 03-04-2018

(03-03-2018, 03:15 AM)Aion Wrote: Red, black and white are traditional colours associated with Alchemy. That's how I am most familiar with them. The Black Phase, the White Phase and the Red Phase.

In Alchemy, yellow was also sometimes included as another phase I think, but was apparently mixed into red and left out after the 15th century. The four colors were associated with Alchemy because they are associated with the chemical processes used in the creation of the Philosopher's Stone, an act which they refer to as the Magnum Opus (the "Great Work.") In Alchemy you blackened things (nigredo), whitened things (albedo), reddened things (rubedo), or yellowed things (citrinitas).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnum_opus_(alchemy)

If anyone has any information as to how useful studying alchemy would be in the context of the Ra Material, or the Law of One itself in general, I would be very interested in it.

RE: LHP visual image - Aion - 03-04-2018

(03-04-2018, 01:15 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 03:15 AM)Aion Wrote: Red, black and white are traditional colours associated with Alchemy. That's how I am most familiar with them. The Black Phase, the White Phase and the Red Phase.

In Alchemy, yellow was also sometimes included as another phase I think, but was apparently mixed into red and left out after the 15th century. The four colors were associated with Alchemy because they are associated with the chemical processes used in the creation of the Philosopher's Stone, an act which they refer to as the Magnum Opus (the "Great Work.") In Alchemy you blackened things (nigredo), whitened things (albedo), reddened things (rubedo), or yellowed things (citrinitas).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnum_opus_(alchemy)

If anyone has any information as to how useful studying alchemy would be in the context of the Ra Material, or the Law of One itself in general, I would be very interested in it.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, good call. There are other phases too, like the Peacock's Tail.

RE: LHP visual image - GentleReckoning - 03-04-2018

(03-03-2018, 09:48 PM)Mahakali Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 03:15 AM)Aion Wrote: I think were I in the Star Wars universe I would very likely be a grey jedi of some sort.

Yeah, every snowflake fucking says that these days.

I'm so sick of hearing this, too. And I have ever since some autistic edgelord made the following image, and it resonated with our sick perpetual outrage culture's bloodthirst and lust for hatred and violence along with its desire to indulge in that and still be considered the "good guy":

[Image: F6ztYRo.jpg?1]
Notice how one sentences talks about how there is no "dark side" of the Force, and then a few sentences later attacks "evil". This is our generation in a Star Wars fanfic picture.

The Jedi are a group of totalitarian do-gooders opposed to the Sith, another group of totalitarian do-gooders. Both are groups that champion their own brand of spirituality by killing everyone who opposes them. The Jedi started as an order that decided that every force-user must join them or die, and then enforced that, and the Sith was originally a rebellion by people who realized that was insanity who eventually became basically the same thing with some minor differences.

The whole idea of "grey jedi" is what you get when a culture flooded with Punisher comics and Dexter novels romanticizes a military-industrial complex and vigilante justice, a generation that likes the idea of "grey jedi" because it implies the idea of moral ambiguity implied by being a "Dark Jedi", but without being a "bad guy".

You're just a villain, this whole culture and generation are based upon legitimizing villainy to comfort the Snowflake Army for indulging their violent, selfish, and evil impulses, and I hate you - all of you - for being every bit as bad as me and thinking you're not because you know what emotional tones and virtue signals to dress yourselves in to make you think you're a hero for killing drug users/dealers or being a "good" serial killer or crucifying people over thoughtcrimes or just beating up the unpopular kids.

If this were Star Wars, I'd just go around fucking people up for what they did to hurt me and not theorize what part of the imaginary color spectrum of the Force that falls upon, since doing so would only legitimize the totalitarian structures that define one type of totalitarianism as "light" and everything else as "dark" or "grey".

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hello crazy. So instead of exercising any free will, you would react violently to every situation. Crazy big baby imo...