Bring4th
Atlantis souls - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Atlantis souls (/showthread.php?tid=15363)

Atlantis souls - CurtisUSA - 03-05-2018

I have a family member who has been on a spiritual journey their whole life and is now quite elderly, they were the one who got me on my spirtual journey at an early age. This person believes in reincarnation, soul lessons, has a good sense of vibrations, so as I gravitated to the Ra material I often thought they were a wanderer, but they dont really live as a wanderer in so many ways, they still live very much in the 3D energy and dont really have any issues living that way. Is it plausible they would be a high 3D soul who was exposed to alot of these lessons during Atlantis, this family member loves stories about Atlantis.

RE: Atlantis souls - isis - 03-08-2018

(03-05-2018, 03:09 PM)CurtisUSA Wrote: Is it plausible they would be a high 3D soul who was exposed to alot of these lessons during Atlantis, this family member loves stories about Atlantis.

absolutely

RE: Atlantis souls - unity100 - 03-11-2018

(03-05-2018, 03:09 PM)CurtisUSA Wrote: I have a family member who has been on a spiritual journey their whole life and is now quite elderly, they were the one who got me on my spirtual journey at an early age. This person believes in reincarnation, soul lessons, has a good sense of vibrations, so as I gravitated to the Ra material I often thought they were a wanderer, but they dont really live as a wanderer in so many ways, they still live very much in the 3D energy and dont really have any issues living that way. Is it plausible they would be a high 3D soul who was exposed to alot of these lessons during Atlantis, this family member loves stories about Atlantis.

Being a wanderer doesnt pertain to a specific type of activity, an energy model or behavior model.

An example is FDR, whom you wouldnt classify as a wanderer today, but he was. Its possible that someone whom you see as just someone from the neighborhood living a pretty ordinary life may be a wanderer, and someone who you think to be a living a life that should be a wanderer's, may not.

RE: Atlantis souls - Sirius - 04-09-2018

I think I've run into something similar myself. While paying credence to what Unity100 has said in that there are no specific pigeon holes that people can fit into, there may perhaps be themes that are concurrent between "soul groupings" or specifically Atlanteans

When searching my own life for reasons of incarnation I was brought to think locally, my life, my family, and quickly came to such a thought of offering healing to a family member who seemed to me to still be dealing with anger/pain from some Atlantean experiences. I think in ways when you consider how cerebral and elevated the Atlanteans where, the fall of atlantis would have offered some profound wounding of the psyche and soul. In my own experience I have never found anybody to be so avoidant of self responsibility, all the while claiming to be a highly advanced person, most of their life is a contradiction in their own beingness. It's confusing and difficult to deal with, while this person is interested majoritaly in transient information and then seemingly to be blind at deeper meanings. It can be easy to spot a wanderer, just mention Ra and see how crazy they treat you after the fact! Tongue

A huge and aimless interest in the hidden histories of previous civilizations Earth is a common theme, while I do share the interest myself I am always trying to relate these interests to myself as I am here, now. This very concept of making them have some kind of personal significance into the present is one I don't seem to be able to share. While it is only a singular experience from one person (myself) I am lead to believe that there are some really wounded souls still muddled into themselves after Atlantis, coupled with a strong inability to let go of the past seems part of it. I continually bring new information to this person but as soon as it starts to relate to an inner world. it becomes water on rock and does not permeate. Something still clearly prevents this individual from journeying inside. Maybe there is a lesson here for myself, that not everybody can be helped, even if them seem to be asking for it!