Bring4th
Barred from Intiation? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Barred from Intiation? (/showthread.php?tid=15367)

Pages: 1 2

Barred from Intiation? - Nau7ik - 03-06-2018

I am writing this post because I’ve been so excited and inspired this year, and now that flame has been squelched... I will explain.

I have been interested in joining a white magical Order since I was 17, so for about 9 years. Initiation into a magical order has certain requirements and preconditions. I understand why those with neurosis are barred from joining an Order. I understand that if one has physical problems, like heart trouble, that he would present a danger to himself and those around him.
The particular Order I am interested in has a more enlightened attitude that others I’ve seen. Yes still, homosexuals are barred from joining the order. Why?

Quote:It is also true that many homosexuals whether male or female who are genuinely so by temperament, and not as a result of neurosis, do in fact become highly neurotic through the circumstances of rejection and persecution in which they frequently find themselves, even in some cases from childhood. The A.’.S.’. would have to exclude these people from membership, simply as sufferers from neurosis: it can however and does add its voice to the call for a more enlightened public opinion to end their ostracism.

From my personal experiences, being homosexual has not been problematic. I was not picked on as a kid for being gay. Nor do I experience rejection and persecution in my daily life for being homosexual. This book was written in 1975 though. Things are quite different now than they were then for homosexuals.

Anyway, I feel... lost now. What’s the point in my study and practice then? Why am I barred from formal Initiation?

I am interested in following the Way of Return by way of the Qabalah. It is the most resonant system to me. I want to work with Practical Qabalah. One really needs a group for sphereworking and pathworkings. Not to mention the guidance of an experienced adept.

I feel very dismayed right now. I have been so inspired and motivated this year and then this suddenly hits me from out of nowhere.... I feel hurt and lost. I thought that I had truly found something for me... A group of like-minded people with the same goals and intentions as I do. Where do I go now? What am I to do? I need help in getting in contact with my guides. I need guidance right now. Sad Sad

RE: Barred from Intiation? - AnthroHeart - 03-06-2018

What about finding one teacher?

I don't do secret societies myself. Not into the whole formal ritual thing.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - xise - 03-06-2018

Sounds like you and that group weren't a good fit.

Such a rule can only be symbolic of other rules that are in such an organization. Seems like the experience was a blessing in disguise.

But its definitely hard to face such disappointment. Expectation and looking forward to things in our future that don't happen is difficult catalyst. 

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Diana - 03-06-2018

Why don't you start your own group, with the "bylaws" revised to reflect a more openminded mindset?

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Glow - 03-06-2018

(03-06-2018, 10:58 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I am writing this post because I’ve been so excited and inspired this year, and now that flame has been squelched... I will explain.

I have been interested in joining a white magical Order since I was 17, so for about 9 years. Initiation into a magical order has certain requirements and preconditions. I understand why those with neurosis are barred from joining an Order. I understand that if one has physical problems, like heart trouble, that he would present a danger to himself and those around him.
The particular Order I am interested in has a more enlightened attitude that others I’ve seen. Yes still, homosexuals are barred from joining the order. Why?

Quote:It is also true that many homosexuals whether male or female who are genuinely so by temperament, and not as a result of neurosis, do in fact become highly neurotic through the circumstances of rejection and persecution in which they frequently find themselves, even in some cases from childhood. The A.’.S.’. would have to exclude these people from membership, simply as sufferers from neurosis: it can however and does add its voice to the call for a more enlightened public opinion to end their ostracism.

From my personal experiences, being homosexual has not been problematic. I was not picked on as a kid for being gay. Nor do I experience rejection and persecution in my daily life for being homosexual. This book was written in 1975 though. Things are quite different now than they were then for homosexuals.

Anyway, I feel... lost now. What’s the point in my study and practice then? Why am I barred from formal Initiation?

I am interested in following the Way of Return by way of the Qabalah. It is the most resonant system to me. I want to work with Practical Qabalah. One really needs a group for sphereworking and pathworkings. Not to mention the guidance of an experienced adept.

I feel very dismayed right now. I have been so inspired and motivated this year and then this suddenly hits me from out of nowhere.... I feel hurt and lost. I thought that I had truly found something for me... A group of like-minded people with the same goals and intentions as I do.  Where do I go now? What am I to do? I need help in getting in contact with my guides. I need guidance right now. Sad Sad

Can I say your reach can go higher than a group that is limited in such ways. In many cultures the best healers are those who have struggled with a form of neurosis. It is often what drives them toward healing and then to heal others.

Can you take this as a sign post that you need to seek a more open/bigger picture seeing group to work with?

Also I think personally the days of formal systems are limited, or running out. Take what you can and evolve it further.

.png   kri.png (Size: 348.11 KB / Downloads: 3)
http://www.jkrishnamurti.org/about-krishnamurti/dissolution-speech.php

Could you find another way to get the knowledge you seek and yet not have to be influenced by the dogma of a group?
I would say this is your sign you are being led on a less chartered path.

Personally I have started learning from a group that has greatly helped me. My soul guidance often shuts it down though when I am getting a lesson that is incomplete or incompatible, or ruled by ego/dogma. We aren't on a path. We are finding new ones.

I hope you find your path soon, don't lose hope. I'm sure it has not all been years of work for nothing.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Highrculling - 03-06-2018

"...all entities must, in the cycle of their incarnations, prove themselves capable of standing fast under any circumstances."

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Agua - 03-06-2018

removed

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Aion - 03-06-2018

Have you contacted and applied to the mentioned Order?

RE: Barred from Intiation? - MangusKhan - 03-06-2018

Unless you walk in there dressed in black leather carrying a rainbow flag, how are they gonna know? You could become an esteemed member, then drop it on them later and make them all reconsider their views.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Minyatur - 03-06-2018

(03-06-2018, 10:58 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I am writing this post because I’ve been so excited and inspired this year, and now that flame has been squelched... I will explain.

I feel very dismayed right now. I have been so inspired and motivated this year and then this suddenly hits me from out of nowhere.... I feel hurt and lost. I thought that I had truly found something for me... A group of like-minded people with the same goals and intentions as I do.  Where do I go now? What am I to do? I need help in getting in contact with my guides. I need guidance right now. Sad Sad

A issue I can see is that such an order seeks to create a strong emphatic link and maybe they show a certain unwillingness to work in consciousness with a focus that holds its point to be rightful to be attracted to those who don't resonate with this focus on them. The attraction male-female is probably accepted because it's like everyone distilling mutually-projected attractions, you face your own biases in face of someone whom also distills their consonant biases and you probably see people quit when it's dissonant still. Because you'd have the exact same blockage between a male and female in-between whom there's no attraction from only one side, it creates a really awkward and perhaps harming moment. It's more healthy in mutual attraction I think, whatever the dimensions of it, because that's just resonance assisting to distill. So I think a hidden aspect is a fear of creating dissonance in the work in consciousness in a higher potential risk.

While I'd really suggest that the best approach is to not feel need for such groups, and so be constant in how you feel across whether or not it works out, I think if you are serious about it then you should go for it not thinking that text from 1975 means that you can't. If you're lucky you'll find brothers and sisters you've known in past lifetimes, perhaps signifying your drawing to be there with them.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Quan - 03-07-2018

(03-06-2018, 02:34 PM)Agua Wrote: Dear Nau7ik,
i am deeply sorry to read of your dissapointment!

I created this account just for the purpose of answering.

I would like to offer my perspective on this:

There is probably not a single human being on this planet who has no neurotic aspects!
(there might be a few exceptions)
The only ones who are not neurotic are the ones that completely healed their neurosis.

All spiritual development is ultimately inseperable of healing.
Spiritual development without healing is no evolution but only delusion!

So, a circle of beings who do not accept people with neurotic aspects among them are either all enlightened, in that case they would most likely accept the honour of assisting your healing where necessary.
Or they obviously on a very modest stage of evolution, since they dont seem to know much about the human self.
In the latter case, as dissapointed as you might be, you could be glad that you didnt fall for a club of spiritual beginners caught in hybris and overestimation of self!
Not much to learn there!

And i am not even speaking about wtf this has to do with sexual preferences....

However, all that could be a sign for you, wake up call, so to say.
You might want to look into your motives for joining that circle and i bet this will aid your growth a lot!

If you want to, feel free to pm me!

All the best for you
Agua

First thank you Nau7ik  for sharing this, ahh the allure of spiritual work the sense of doing can bring purpose.. its all secondary tho  to just learning to be in each moment tho. Total acceptance.  
See that emotion that has been dug up as a treasure, meditate on it find balance and use it to strengthen your the energy centre in this case would be red orange yellow.  WHen these emotions get dug up it can be uncomfortable at first thats good accept that then when you meditate on it its like following bread crumbs to your deeper self.  And bang a big realisation and growth will come BigSmile   That is true initiation!

Agua i like your comments very thoughtful, oh yeah welcome to the forum too, the world of bring4th full of fascinating discoveries and wonder, place of enchantment.. haha well maybe im just being silly now ill stop!

RE: Barred from Intiation? - AnthroHeart - 03-07-2018

So if you cry when reading or seeing something sad, does that mean you're not totally accepting of it?

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Minyatur - 03-07-2018

(03-07-2018, 03:43 AM)Quan Wrote: Agua i like your comments very thoughtful, oh yeah welcome to the forum too, the world of bring4th full of fascinating discoveries and wonder, place of enchantment.. haha well maybe im just being silly now ill stop!

Pretty sure his previous account was Agua del Cielo.

So it's a welcome back!

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Nau7ik - 03-07-2018

Hey all, thank you for the responses! I mean really, you guys are incredible! Thank you so much.

I wrote this post yesterday, then walked my dogs and did a meditation. I remembered that I bought a specially charged candle 2 years ago. It was charged for the specific purpose of contact with one’s guides. So I stared my usual meditation, I called for guidance from my guides and higher self, recited the invocation, the. lit the candle and some incense and just cleared my mind and rested in the silence. During that silence, I realized I was in need of a more “clear” message and then the tarot came into my mind. I continued to meditate for about half an hour, then I did the tarot reading and I got a very interesting spread!

As I was shuffling, The Lovers fell out. The way I do my tarot readings is by three cards that shows me the direction of what I am asking: what is my purpose in life? Why am I here? What am I to do?
I drew three cards: the Knight of Wands, the Sun, and the Hermit. So the spread should be read as: The Lovers; Knight of Wands; The Sun; The Hermit. I am using the Rider-Waite deck. (I have discontinued the use of the Thoth tarot, for reasons I’ve explained elsewhere.)

The Lovers is presenting me with a choice. (As I read a description for the meaning, one of the phrases was a “blessing in disguise”. So I think you’re right xise!). The Knight of Wands is meant to indicate myself. (I also notice that this is a card I frequently draw as representing myself.) This card fits quite well.
Then we have the Sun, and then the destination: the Hermit.

I felt a whole lot lighter after this meditation / guidance session. I realized that nothing can stop me, but myself, from walking my spiritual path to liberation and attainment. I realized that I have a very good reason for being alive on this planet, and that joining an Initiatory Order may not be on that path for this incarnation. I also remembered that I am a wanderer.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Nau7ik - 03-07-2018

(03-06-2018, 02:50 PM)Aion Wrote: Have you contacted and applied to the mentioned Order?

No I have not, and I did realize yesterday that I haven’t contacted them yet, lol. So things can be different now; I need to contact them and see for myself. I totally understand what you’re saying here.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Aion - 03-07-2018

(03-07-2018, 10:10 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 02:50 PM)Aion Wrote: Have you contacted and applied to the mentioned Order?

No I have not, and I did realize yesterday that I haven’t contacted them yet, lol. So things can be different now; I need to contact them and see for myself.  I totally understand what you’re saying here.

You never know until you try. At worst you end up back where you started, maybe a little dejected, but at best you succeed and follow your dreams. Not a bad gamble, imo.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Infinite - 03-07-2018

Well, I never found a "way" using the Kabalah. So, about magick I reccomend Franz Bardon. It's a way "white" as possible. I suggest ignore Thelema and all ramifications of that. I feel STS interferences in those egregore.

About homossexualism, I don't know what order you are talking about, but many of them work with tantra and sexual magick. The "problem" with homosexuality is that isn't possbile works because two equal polarities don't produce the energy transference required to this work.

But never forget. Love is the best way. Seek for the initiation in daily meditation and you'll get it!

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Agua - 03-08-2018

removed

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Quan - 03-08-2018

(03-07-2018, 06:48 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: So if you cry when reading or seeing something sad, does that mean you're not totally accepting of it?

I feel a bit sad reading that sounds so harsh  shutting down emotion  Tongue    I think key is realising its just a small part of you that is sad, and letting body feel whatever it wants.  That way you can be in the moment more and more.. and open to it no matter what your body is feeling.  It goes with Mind too..
Law of One talks in detail on it..  5.2   or quick summary 8.3

RE: Barred from Intiation? - loostudent - 03-08-2018

(03-07-2018, 09:55 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I felt a whole lot lighter after this meditation / guidance session. I realized that nothing can stop me, but myself, from walking my spiritual path to liberation and attainment. I realized that I have a very good reason for being alive on this planet, and that joining an Initiatory Order may not be on that path for this incarnation. I also remembered that I am a wanderer.

Dear felow seeker,

I'm sorry to read that things didn't work out the way you hoped. I wish you persistence and courage in finding out which direction to go.

When I lost meaning and direction in life, I also asked for guidance and meditated on my purpose in life. It helpled me to move on and get a clue what am I here for, what to balance ...

Trust in your guidance and the program designed for you (Divine Providence)!

Quote:The purpose of incarnative existence is evolution of mind, body, and spirit. In order to do this it is not strictly necessary to have catalyst. However, without catalyst the desire to evolve and the faith in the process do not normally manifest and thus evolution occurs not. Therefore, catalyst is programmed and the program is designed for the mind/body/spirit complex for its unique requirements. Thus it is desirable that a mind/body/spirit complex be aware of and hearken to the voice of its experiential catalyst, gleaning from it that which it incarnated to glean. (Ra)

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Infinite - 03-08-2018

(03-08-2018, 02:43 AM)Agua Wrote: This is not true!
There are many homosexual people practicing tantra!
In a homosexual pairing, one part has a more female while the other has a more male energy!

I'm talking about energy transference. As a battery. Many schools (like Samael Aun Weor's Gnosis) don't accepte homossexuals. I have nothing against homossexuals, was just a technical information.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Nau7ik - 03-08-2018

(03-07-2018, 11:24 PM)Infinite Wrote: Well, I never found a "way" using the Kabalah. So, about magick I reccomend Franz Bardon. It's a way "white" as possible. I suggest ignore Thelema and all ramifications of that. I feel STS interferences in those egregore.

About homossexualism, I don't know what order you are talking about, but many of them work with tantra and sexual magick. The "problem" with homosexuality is that isn't possbile works because two equal polarities don't produce the energy transference required to this work.

But never forget. Love is the best way. Seek for the initiation in daily meditation and you'll get it!

Oh yeah, I know to stay away from Thelema and OTO. At best they’re of mixed polarity, at worst they’re black magicians and sorcerers. (DuQuette, for example.)

This is the passage that had moved me to sadness which sparked my writing of this thread:
Quote:The foregoing comments indicate the need for screening out the contents of the personal unconscious during training before the higher levels are attempted, that the associations of a complex may not be attached to an image which should be archetypal: an error which could have grave results. Much of this screening is effected by the training process itself: but where this does not suffice, or where it can be seen that it will not suffice, it may be the aspirant himself who has to be screened out of the Order. A Magical Order is not the place for psychotherapeutic treatment, even though magical work carefully directed can help a person to act out a complex and to replace it by an appropriate and potent affirmation, and any form of mental or emotional disturbs falling beyond the range of normality must, by rule of the A.’.S.’., be rigorously excluded for the sake of both the subject and of the existing members of the Order.
In light of our references in this work ... surely we scarcely need to point out that the Order does not commit the common mistake of attributing normality only to heterosexuals. Neurosis, certainly, can afflict people of any sexual type. We agree that a man who is fundamentally heterosexual is manifesting neurosis if, for instance, he believes himself to be strictly homophile: but then likewise the man who is congenitally and thus normally homophile becomes neurotic if, having developed for whatever reason a fear, penetrating to the unconscious levels, of males as objects of love, he believes himself to be heterosexual. This means, inevitably, that when a true homophile has changed his attitude as a result of shock-treatment for example, he is not truly “cured” but simply conditioned like any unfortunate laboratory animal, and is now in reality suffering from an artificially and cruelly induced neurosis.

As I was initially reading this chapter I was feeling positive because this Order didn’t have the same biases against homosexuality that some others do. (Dion Fortune made an insensitive comment in The Mystical Qabalah about homosexuality. Basically that it’s a pervsion. But I can overlook that, that didn’t upset me as did the above quote.) And, as you all can see, homosexuals aren’t excluded from “normalcy” BUT the “ostracism and persecution” usually creates neurosis by his/her experiences. This to me sounds like it should be judged case by case and not as a generality, especially living in America in 2018.

I will contact the Order and check for myself though. I totally agree with Aion that it’s better to ask and know and possibly experience disappointment than to not.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Sacred Fool - 03-08-2018

On the one hand, it reads like bureaucratic BS, but on the other, I can sympathize with their not wanting to waste a lot of time hold people's hands because they can handle what they find inside.

Therefore, in your communique you may wish to emphasize your own stability and how having to look deeply into this area has actually helped strengthen your ability to accept things which are outside of what is normally easy to accept.  (In other words, it shows resolve and dignity rather than neurotic weakness.)  Also, because they are thinking about the well being of their organizational structure, you might insinuate somehow that you would be an asset for them in some ways, based upon your skills, temperament, etc.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Agua - 03-08-2018

removed

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Nau7ik - 03-09-2018

(03-08-2018, 05:24 PM)Agua Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 10:05 AM)Infinite Wrote: I'm talking about energy transference. As a battery. Many schools (like Samael Aun Weor's Gnosis) don't accepte homossexuals. I have nothing against homossexuals, was just a technical information.

I am sorry, Infinite, i dont want to play the "i am right" game and i am sure you have no bad intentions!

But i have to speak up,
because the "technical information" you are giving is

- incorrect
- misleading

and moreso discouraging and disempowering for homosexual people!

For tantric practice it is irrelevant if you' re homosexual or heterosexual.
For sexual energy exchange it is irrelevant.
And building up sexual energy and transfering it for the purpose of for example sex magick is equally possible for homosexual just as for heterosexual people!

I am not and expert of tantra, but i have at least 15 years of practical experience with it, so i definetely have some kind of background for saying this.

Are you practicing tantra, Infinite? What is your source of information?

For what it’s worth I believe I had experienced a sexual energy transfer with another male partner in the past. We were both highly attracted to each other. Our sex was always amazing. The best I’ve had in this life. There was one particular instance though when we had reached orgasm at the same time and it was quite intense! Anyway, this partner was special. I have not experienced the same intense attraction as I did to him, nor have I experienced that same intense moment of mutual orgasm and energy transfer with another thus far.
So I think sexual energy transfer is possible between two males who compliment each other’s polarity in mind and emotions. Maybe I’m mistaken, but I believe that would count as a sexual energy transfer. The chakra relation of the transfer I’m not sure. It certainly wasn’t domination or submission, which would be a third chakra blockage sexual energy transfer.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - AnthroHeart - 03-09-2018

(03-09-2018, 10:43 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: For what it’s worth I believe I had experienced a sexual energy transfer with another male partner in the past. We were both highly attracted to each other. Our sex was always amazing. The best I’ve had in this life. There was one particular instance though when we had reached orgasm at the same time and it was quite intense! Anyway, this partner was special. I have not experienced the same intense attraction as I did to him, nor have I experienced that same intense moment of mutual orgasm and energy transfer with another thus far.
So I think sexual energy transfer is possible between two males who compliment each other’s polarity in mind and emotions. Maybe I’m mistaken, but I believe that would count as a sexual energy transfer. The chakra relation of the transfer I’m not sure. It certainly wasn’t domination or submission, which would be a third chakra blockage sexual energy transfer.

That's amazing. The chararcter Sam I'm in love with sometimes stimulates my sexual chakra. Though I don't or haven't really masturbated to him.
I may though one day when he's more real in my life.
I can say the love though is beyond any I've had in this life.
We continually do energy transfers. When I wake up I'm still in his field.
I haven't felt orgasm with him, but I have felt bliss. And the bliss was way more pleasurable than orgasms I've had.
Orgasms tend to make me tighten down, and the bliss was expansive.
But it just comes, you can't really force it.

It felt like a taste of intelligent infinity, because there was unspeakable joy.

Update just now:

Then I get thoughts of him, little thoughts, that really stimulate my sexual chakra. It can be a little intense, but not overwhelming.
It feels really good. Almost like a steady mini-orgasm, without the pulsing feeling. It seriously takes my breath away and makes me gasp.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Aion - 03-10-2018

Any person of any sexuality with talent, training or spontaneous inspiration can achieve sexual energy transfer and that with green-ray love as well. It is a commonly held occult convention that both men and women have both 'masculine' and 'feminine' energies, so it seems reasonable to me to think that regardless of sexuality this could be configured. I think that often sexual transfer is seen as one individual with 'masculine' energy and one individual with 'feminine' energy combining together like yin and yang. However, I think taking this same symbol we see that both individuals have both energies and BOTH are exchanged. So if a man and a woman have sex, both their masculine and feminine energies combine and I think the same is true with men with men and women with women.

In that regard, I think that sexual magic relies largely on intention in determining whether it is balanced or imbalanced. Is energy being freely transferred between both individuals or is one individual taking more than giving? I think that white sexual magic develops through the refinement and enjoyment of a balanced and freely given transfer. Some thoughts I've personally had on the matter.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Nau7ik - 03-10-2018

(03-10-2018, 02:44 AM)Aion Wrote: Any person of any sexuality with talent, training or spontaneous inspiration can achieve sexual energy transfer and that with green-ray love as well. It is a commonly held occult convention that both men and women have both 'masculine' and 'feminine' energies, so it seems reasonable to me to think that regardless of sexuality this could be configured. I think that often sexual transfer is seen as one individual with 'masculine' energy and one individual with 'feminine' energy combining together like yin and yang. However, I think taking this same symbol we see that both individuals have both energies and BOTH are exchanged. So if a man and a woman have sex, both their masculine and feminine energies combine and I think the same is true with men with men and women with women.

In that regard, I think that sexual magic relies largely on intention in determining whether it is balanced or imbalanced. Is energy being freely transferred between both individuals or is one individual taking more than giving? I think that white sexual magic develops through the refinement and enjoyment of a balanced and freely given transfer. Some thoughts I've personally had on the matter.

Thank you for sharing! I think you are wise and insightful. I couldn’t quote the entire chapter in “The Sword and the Serpent” (which I highly recommend for those interested in Qabalah), but the Aurum Solis has the perspective that psychically the goal of the Adept is androgyny; balance/equilibrium of male and female within mind. They seem to share your perspective on the matter.

I wonder, though, how many of these Orders practicing sex magick are practicing true white sexual magick? Or are the potentials generated being used for purposes other than self knowledge and transformation? I dunno, but if I’m not mistaken, sex magick has a high potential for misuse. Crowley thought himself to be positive. He trained Victor Neuberg with sadomasochistic slave/master techniques to break him. Later on, when Crowley was working the Enochian aethyr’s in the Arabian desert, Crowley had Neuberg sodomize him to achieve a certain magical polarity needed for the Rite. (? I’m not too clear on the occult theory here. But this expedition was recorded so others can find it and look into it if they want. It’s very fascinating to say the least.)

Sexual magick coming from Crowley doesn’t seem positive to my judgment. It seems more service-to-self, in the true sense of that term; serving the self at the exclusion of others, which means using others to benefit the self.

Anyway, I’m not that interested in sex magick, honestly. For me this will be for a committed partner and I to experiment with. Sex magick is not why I seek occult training from a magical Order. Although of course with occult training one will have better knowledge to pursue sex magick, if he so desires to follow that path, which can bring one to full attainment.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - MangusKhan - 03-11-2018

(03-10-2018, 02:44 AM)Aion Wrote: So if a man and a woman have sex, both their masculine and feminine energies combine and I think the same is true with men with men and women with women.

How do two women do a sexual energy transfer? I get that if there's sufficient voltage, then there could be a kind of inductive transfer from the auras alone, but... you know? Limitations of the physical system seem very apparent here.

RE: Barred from Intiation? - Agua - 03-11-2018

removed