Bring4th
Clarity on STO please - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Clarity on STO please (/showthread.php?tid=15642)

Pages: 1 2

Clarity on STO please - cel - 04-27-2018

Carla Rueckert in Living the Law of One for STO provides the shining examples of the Peace Pilgrim and MLK (pages 82-87).  Being supremely peaceful with the intention of transforming society locally (nay, globally) you can achieve by striving as best you can to demonstrate and share the ultimate peaceful, loving state of being.

Some kind souls in this world volunteer their time by feeding the poor and ministering to the sick. You could call these acts by individuals as literally “serving” or helping “others”, because these are both examples of loving kindness and charity.  But “chartity” is not what Ra means when s/he strictly refers to STO.  STO to Ra means causing another lost soul to remember his or her true origin as a being of Radiant Light. Graduation through STO means helping at least one other lost soul reach mystical union with the Creator, even if for a few fleeting moments. The temporary mystical experience - - feeling the Creator’s love flow inside, around and through you - - is a unique, special privilege. Such individual transcendence is indicative of success, in terms of graduation from 3rd to 4th Density. This is the whole purpose of human existence on this blue-green orb.  

In comparison, spending time at a soup kitchen is by itself strictly not STO. Is this correct? 

What about alleviating suffering through other means like perhaps by practicing “Reiki”?  Is this by itself what Ra is referring to as STO or not? 

I question whether Ra means healing suffering (Reiki or any other modality) as a true path to graduation because graduation involves so much more than reducing someone else’s pain.  Ra’s STO path involves helping or inspiring in someone else to “open to intelligent infinity”(17.2)  Reducing someone else’s material suffering on a grand scale or tiny scale is not the experience of Enlightenment that Ra describes that leads to graduation. Am I right?

Can someone please verify my understanding here and provide some clarity?

L.V.X

RE: Clarity on STO please - Minyatur - 04-27-2018

I think you're trying to view polarity as an action while it is more like a state of attitude.

Think of the outer world as an extension of yourself, your polarity is how your inner state feels like interacting with it. Your actions then come from how your state of polarity interacts through your perception. There's no one thing to do, there's just what you feel both drawn to do and yet resist doing for various reasons, and this simply needs to be distilled until you find direction in what you want.

I believe there is no action that cannot be done in positive polarity, polarity implies it being made from a specific state and not what's made, you can think about the Earth and Sun on this and how that there is sorrow here they partook in shaping does not deny their place in the cosmology of this Octave of Love, and so all that can truly hinder your polarity is your perception and how you act from it only. A big aspect of the material I think is the concept of infinity as the foundation of each thing we find to be as finite, then for each good thing to happen requires for it to be balanced with what it truly is, that is infinity, and so each thing enables all things to be in a very equal fashion. I believe it is the fate of each individualization of spirit to come to enable infinity whole to be what it is, and this from what has made it separate to begin with, its subjective focus of perception.

Funnily enough, I just noticed that my signature somewhat already sums up my perspective of it well: It never is so much about achieving any particular thing, than it is about coming into harmony and alignment with your own will.

RE: Clarity on STO please - JJCarsonian - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 07:24 PM)cel Wrote: Carla Rueckert in Living the Law of One for STO provides the shining examples of the Peace Pilgrim and MLK (pages 82-87).  Being supremely peaceful with the intention of transforming society locally (nay, globally) you can achieve by striving as best you can to demonstrate and share the ultimate peaceful, loving state of being.

Some kind souls in this world volunteer their time by feeding the poor and ministering to the sick. You could call these acts by individuals as literally “serving” or helping “others”, because these are both examples of loving kindness and charity.  But “chartity” is not what Ra means when s/he strictly refers to STO.  STO to Ra means causing another lost soul to remember his or her true origin as a being of Radiant Light. Graduation through STO means helping at least one other lost soul reach mystical union with the Creator, even if for a few fleeting moments. The temporary mystical experience - - feeling the Creator’s love flow inside, around and through you - - is a unique, special privilege. Such individual transcendence is indicative of success, in terms of graduation from 3rd to 4th Density. This is the whole purpose of human existence on this blue-green orb.  

In comparison, spending time at a soup kitchen is by itself strictly not STO. Is this correct? 

What about alleviating suffering through other means like perhaps by practicing “Reiki”?  Is this by itself what Ra is referring to as STO or not? 

I question whether Ra means healing suffering (Reiki or any other modality) as a true path to graduation because graduation involves so much more than reducing someone else’s pain.  Ra’s STO path involves helping or inspiring in someone else to “open to intelligent infinity”(17.2)  Reducing someone else’s material suffering on a grand scale or tiny scale is not the experience of Enlightenment that Ra describes that leads to graduation. Am I right?

Can someone please verify my understanding here and provide some clarity?

L.V.X

STO is a very very very broad term, and in my opinion, is not technically correct. You dont even have to talk to anyone to be considered STO. You can be a painter living by yourself and be considered STO. You can be a Yogi living in a cave by yourself, working on yourself, and this is considered STO.. Any type of work entails activating and balancing all 7 chakras is considered a Service to Others.

So to answer your question - performing Reiki with the intention of helping others is a service to other

RE: Clarity on STO please - Louisabell - 04-27-2018

This is just my interpretation - I think it wholly depends on the intention of the one providing the service and the one receiving it. Is the one providing service doing it for their own salvation or fears? Maybe they just want to see themselves as a good person as a form of vanity. Even holding a "benevolent" reason causes ulterior motives, which is not the natural free-flowing state of the Creator (not that it can't help with positive polarisation).

Often those that receive healing or other beneficial acts start to form a dependence on the person giving the service. They may project divinity on to the other-self, and because we subconsciously balance this in unity, will begin to feel less divine within themselves, needing to reach outwards for that which is already within (however long-term this could turn out to be good catalyst). It may also increase subconscious resentment, as people understandably begin to resent their state of dependence - blaming God or even the one providing service.

The transfer of money further complicates, because the inference is that the one providing the service requires compensation for such service, and is therefore not a straight up gift from the Creator, which is abundant in nature (like our very lives). However, that is not to say that the entire community does not benefit and become lightened when there are energy healers available, so I am not trying to denigrate the profession at all!

However if one provides service (whatever it may be - could even be a customer service call for your mobile) with joy, inner freedom and unconditional love, the other may become mesmerized at seeing someone in such a state, living in heaven on Earth, and the one observing such radiance may then remember those parts within him/herself that resonate, reaching deep within to their birth-right to be one with Creation. Then they may go out and do the same for others, so it grows like a web.

But again this is just my personal take on it. Often our best service (when we say or do something to really inspire someone) is when we least expect it, or don't even know it happened.

Ok , are we trying to define what 'Service to Other' means to us? or the 'Service to Other Path' stated by Ra?

My understanding is that the 'STO Path' is simply anything that yields a 51% positive polarity and activates and balances your chakras to a degree, but mainly your Green Ray (4th) Chakra.

A byproduct of the STO Path, is that the individual has a strong desire to help others. Thats not to say that helping others can help you further polarize, but directly helping others is not a pre-req for polarizing 51% positive.

RE: Clarity on STO please - AnthroHeart - 04-27-2018

I agree john. It's about being open to the 4th subdensity of 3D, or the heart chakra, vibrating at green ray (in 3D) or above.

I think it's like once you reach the midpoint you start building up spiritual mass going the positive direction. Like attracts Like.

RE: Clarity on STO please - Louisabell - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 09:15 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: Ok , are we trying to define what 'Service to Other' means to us? or the 'Service to Other Path' stated by Ra?

My understanding is that the 'STO Path' is simply anything that yields a 51% positive polarity and activates and balances your chakras to a degree, but mainly your Green Ray (4th) Chakra.

A byproduct of the STO Path, is that the individual has a strong desire to help others.  Thats not to say that helping others can help you further polarize, but directly helping others is not a pre-req for polarizing 51% positive.

I was just replying on service itself, and how one can be efficient in it. Honestly I have heard of various accounts of what it means to have a 51% positive polarity. I thought from reading the Ra material that 51% is symbolic of saying: I care about the welfare of others slightly more than myself, which metaphysically means, my personality has been disintegrated enough that my joy comes from observing over manifesting a certain persona.

In this state, I don't see how you wouldn't account for others in your daily round of activities, even if just consciously being a passive radiator of love or love/light. It is easy to see how martyrdom can come in into it, and I think it can be balanced in wisdom in seeing it is not good service to allow martyrdom to occur, not necessarily because it's not good for you, but because it's not good for the people committing the violence.

Other people have said that the 51% positive polarity just means that a person has to have the majority of their thoughts as kind and loving, which I tend to not think is so, because then why was there so small a potential harvest at the time of the channeling?

So what does it actually mean to polarize? What causes it, the quality of service or the state of mind/internal freedom? I'm still wondering about that.

(04-27-2018, 09:36 PM)Louisabell Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 09:15 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: Ok , are we trying to define what 'Service to Other' means to us? or the 'Service to Other Path' stated by Ra?

A byproduct of the STO Path, is that the individual has a strong desire to help others.  Thats not to say that helping others can help you further polarize, but directly helping others is not a pre-req for polarizing 51% positive.

I was just replying on service itself, and how one can be efficient in it. Honestly I have heard of various accounts of what it means to have a 51% positive polarity. I thought from reading the Ra material that 51% is symbolic of saying: I care about the welfare of others slightly more than myself, which metaphysically means, my personality has been disintegrated enough that my joy comes from observing over manifesting a certain persona.

In this state, I don't see how you wouldn't account for others in your daily round of activities, even if just consciously being a passive radiator of love or love/light. It is easy to see how martyrdom can come in into it, and I think it can be balanced in wisdom in seeing it is not good service to allow martyrdom to occur, not necessarily because it's not good for you, but because it's not good for the people committing the violence.

Other people have said that the 51% positive polarity just means that a person has to have the majority of their thoughts as kind and loving, which I tend to not think is so, because then why was there so small a potential harvest at the time of the channeling?

So what does it actually mean to polarize? What causes it, the quality of service or the state of mind/internal freedom? I'm still wondering about that.

I completely agree that someone who is polarized positively would have a strong desire to account for others in their daily lives. Ra's name for themselves resonated with me "Brother and sister's of sorrow".. I recall wondering why I had such a strong desire to help people who were sad, in need, or in pain. I also use to wonder why i was so quick to forgive people when they've taken advantage of me many times.

My understanding of the polarity is that its a specific measurement. Ra states that when we die, we wear our Indigo body so that we can tell if we are ready for harvest. The Indigo body is an amalgamation of the other bodies and can show how much a soul has polarized. If you boil it down, its all about the mind. The purpose is to get the mind in a state where intelligent energy can efficiently flow through the body. You can judge the state of your mind on how you react to things. Strong reactions usually mean bigger distortion. Thoughts of love and kindness are a byproduct of a strongly activated green ray body, but forcing yourself to think or act a certain way does no good. When love and kindness and actions stemming from that are natural to you, then you know you are on the positive path.

RE: Clarity on STO please - Highrculling - 04-28-2018

(04-27-2018, 07:24 PM)cel Wrote: In comparison, spending time at a soup kitchen is by itself strictly not STO. Is this correct? 

//42.7 ▶ Questioner: I would like to try to make an analogy for this in third density. Many entities here feel great compassion toward relieving the physical problems of third-density other-selves by administering to them in many ways, bringing them food if there is hunger as there is in the African nations now, bringing them medicine if they believe they require administering to them medically, and being selfless in all of these services to a very great extent.

This is creating a polarization or a vibration that is in harmony with green ray or fourth density. However, it is not balanced with the understanding of fifth density that these entities are experiencing catalyst and a more balanced administration to their needs would be to provide them with the learning necessary to reach the state of awareness of fourth density than it would be to administer to their physical needs at this time. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body. You may extrapolate from this.

On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom. This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being, without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

Category: Service to Others//

RE: Clarity on STO please - loostudent - 04-28-2018

As has been said STO is not what you do or what kind of service do you offer but an attitude or vibrational configuration that drives you. STO can be manifested in different ways: working, teaching, healing and so on. It can be also spending time in kitchen. But all these works are nothing without proper attitude. Paul of Tarsus put this nicely:

Quote:If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not LOVE, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not LOVE, I am nothing.
If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not LOVE, I gain nothing.

(1 Cor 13)

RE: Clarity on STO please - xise - 04-28-2018

(04-27-2018, 09:36 PM)Louisabell Wrote: Other people have said that the 51% positive polarity just means that a person has to have the majority of their thoughts as kind and loving, which I tend to not think is so, because then why was there so small a potential harvest at the time of the channeling?

I think that the idea that the 'majority of their thoughts as kind and loving' can kind of be true, if we include in that definition all the subconscious thoughts and beliefs that are well underneath the surface. Many people don't begin to question the basic beliefs they were raised with and that mainstream society hold nor do most people dig deep into their subconscious. The vast majority of 'normal' societal or familial beliefs destroy our ability to experience oneness or polarize effectively.

You often hear people ask the question on the forum: "I know a lot of 'good hearted' people but how is it that the positive harvest is so low?" In short, it's because they haven't broken free of mainstream culture or family culture, which harbors an enormous bundle of harmful red, orange, yellow ray, or even green ray beliefs. I think it's because despite perhaps a choice to be good-hearted or a choice to try to open their heart - so many good people don't explore the fears and worries deep within their subconscious about red, orange, yellow, and even green ray beliefs, and thus the overall love//light energy flowing through these people is too low to walk the steps of light because of lower ray imbalances. Many of these are culturally adopted often many 'good-hearted' people have these: 
  • Red Ray: It's a rough world out, there, and you have to toil and work hard to survive. Life is also dangerous. A lot of this involves money worries, or expecting daily life to be painful/hard/unenjoyable. I would say settling for an unenjoyable job for a long period of time is also a distortion of this level. Worrying about losing your house. Etc.
  • Orange Ray: I'm not a good person if I think X. I'm not a good person if I did Y. I'm not a good person if I'm not a hardworker. I can never forgive myself for doing X to someone. I shouldn't be attracted to X because they or I am not single (don't cheat or act on it necessarily, but accepting your own sexual energy/emotions rather than suppressing them is important). It is my duty to do X, although I hate doing it. I should do Y, because culture/society/family expectations say so though it brings me unhappiness. The cultural, familial, and personal self-judgments destroy our orange. Hell, even the [extended?] family-comes-first ideal which is often idolized in all societies and religion Ra specifically mentions is a nonpolarizing belief held over from 2nd density experience, which probably distorts orange, yellow, and green ray all at the same time.
  • Yellow Ray: I'm powerless. I don't fit in it. I hate society. There is more to the yellow ray but I am still exploring this ray.
  • Green Ray: Never be too open, because you will get hurt. If you are too kind, you will be taken advantage of (perhaps also a yellow ray). I can never accept or forgive or understand child molesters/murderers/X because that would mean I'm ok with it.
-----

I know so, so many normal 'good-hearted' people who seem to sincerely believe that life is all about love and will talk about such in religious or spiritual conversations, but still harbor so many of the above-mentioned beliefs. From this perspective, the low positive harvest percentage makes sense. At least to me.

I think there has been good discussion with respect to the OP's question, and I can only say that STO is a term, with a specific slightly non-literal meaning, and I've found examining STO from the perspective of the rays to be a most fruitful way of understanding STO. Basically, the short version is, STO is about unconditional love (all the types of love - the rays are a good way to sub-define and understand love), whereas STS is basically exclusively about self-love.

RE: Clarity on STO please - loostudent - 04-29-2018

(04-28-2018, 06:35 PM)xise Wrote: You often hear people ask the question on the forum: "I know a lot of 'good hearted' people but how is it that the positive harvest is so low?" In short, it's because they haven't broken free of mainstream culture or family culture, which harbors an enormous bundle of harmful red, orange, yellow ray, or even green ray beliefs.

I think we can only build a subculture. It's impossible to totally break free from social memory and it's not good trying. There is also a critical period of social development. It's what makes us alive and human! We know from many cases what happened to a child lost in wild and survived without society. We also know of cruel (anti)social experiments with babies. For example the experiment of Frederick II in thirteenth century. Babies received only care for physical needs and their caregivers were not allowed to touch them or speak to them. With this experiment Frederick intended to discover what language children would naturally grow up to speak if never spoken to. The babies grew up to speak no language at all because they died.

Quote:The scientific evidence ... leaves little doubt that love and intimacy are powerful determinants of our health and survival. Why they have such an impact remains somewhat a mystery. (Dr. Ornish)

Unscientific explanation is we were created to love and be loved.

RE: Clarity on STO please - loostudent - 04-29-2018

One of the reasons why harvest is low may be this:

Quote:41.14 Questioner: Is this [orange] energy center [of a single-celled entity], then, on a very small scale related to the orange energy center in man?

Ra: I am Ra. The true color is precisely the same. However, the consciousness of the second-density beginning is primitive and the use of orange ray limited to the expression of self which may be seen to be movement and survival.

In third density, at this time, those clinging to orange ray have a much more complex system of distortions through which orange ray is manifested. This is somewhat complicated. We shall endeavor to simplify.

The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange-ray manifestations at this space/time nexus.

Thus true color orange is that which it is, without difference. However, the manifestations of this or any ray may be seen to be most various depending upon the vibratory levels and balances of the mind/body or mind/body/spirit complexes which are expressing these energies.

RE: Clarity on STO please - JJCarsonian - 04-29-2018

I think the reason why harvest is so low, is due to the veil. Although there is a veil in other parts, the veil here on Earth is particularly strong. I think they are running a test to see what happens. In times of Atlantis, they had telepathic ability. Today's humans have no awareness of others. This has caused them to be stuck in a cycle of ambivalence.

If you look around, most people are mainly concerned with themselves. There may be alot of "good hearted people", but not to the point needed for 51% positive polarity. The notion to thoughts dictating harvest is counter to what Ra material says, so if we are to believe the Ra material, it has more to do with the green ray activation. Thats not to say that pure thoughts and actions cannot drive someone to polarize further. If someone were to make a decision within their being that "all men/women/etc are created equal" when prior to that, they didnt believe that, then the fundamental belief will allow them to polarize further.

RE: Clarity on STO please - unity100 - 04-29-2018

One of the major reasons why harvest is low is probably that the logos of this solar system has chosen a rather physically weak body in order to foster positive polarity. This is the monkey body we inhabit.

The main problem with this is that red ray is the fundamental ray for everything to happen. And when red ray is gimped, hampered, it becomes difficult to raise to other rays. An entity in a weak physical body would have to spend a lot of red ray to make up for the weakness of the body - against elements, nature, everything.

You see this manifesting as people having to spend a lot of effort to survive. Back throughout history, and today. Toiling from dawn till dusk, still needing houses, roofs, clothes, blankets and fire to protect themselves from elements. Seasonally too. On top of that, predators, pests and many more.

It was only through tools to make up for the physical weakness of the body that this planet was able to get relief from fighting against elements and 2d. But the catch is, tools are things that catch the entity's attention and keep it busy, straying the entity away from the subconscious. Hence it is a civilization of distraction and busydom, in which entities arent able to live their life with their subconscious thoughts and feelings coming to the front.

The wave of wanderers which came to give a relief to the people by bringing technology in the past 2 centuries only exacerbated the situation - the societal structure which was set up for the minority of people to live in luxury by using the labor of the majority, just subverted the advantage of technology for getting 'more' wealth. Now we have multiples the technology which people had back in 1750, but still working hard, even more. People are busier than ever...

The situation on this planet tells that intentionally gimping a body or choosing a weak body that is not compatible with planetary conditions enough, is not a good idea.

RE: Clarity on STO please - Sacred Fool - 04-30-2018

(04-27-2018, 07:24 PM)cel Wrote: Can someone please verify my understanding here and provide some clarity?

I'm rather low on clarity these days, but I can offer another perspective on the question.  Ra describes ascending a sort of staircase of Light where, as one proceeds, the Light becomes more intense until it becomes too intense.  The idea here is that an entity is then ready to work with Light at a certain level and if that can include 4d Light, then the entity is ready to graduate.  This implies that, while in 3d, the entity has already been working with 4d light and has become somewhat accustomed to it.  But your question is, how can one get an idea of the level of light one is now working with?  Consider the following.

Suppose a neighbor of yours throws a party and invites those living around you to attend.  You see some arrive, scan the crowd with some indifference, eat, drink and leave.  You see others arrive and scan the crowd noting those they would interact with and those they would avoid.  You also see some who arrive and take delight in whomever they meet (more or less), not dividing people into the "good" and the "bad."  They take delight in the food, etc., and they see the good in whatever catalyst is put before them.

In some sense, these differences in style could be viewed as different ways of using Light.  That is, as one is less driven by likes, dislikes, fear and so forth, one has more energy available to explore catalyst in ways that are sympathetic with the heart.  In my view, meeting catalyst on this level brings one closer to the threshold of 4d.

RE: Clarity on STO please - Billy - 04-30-2018

I think it is also worth noting that polarity is a personal affair.  Unless I am mistaken, I don't think that Ra gave specific answers for how to polarise, rather they gave general guidelines.  If every mind/body/spirit complex is unique, than I am assuming that each path of polarisation is also unique.  General guidelines can be helpful, but they are just that, general.  I think we need to look within and discover what it is that is needed.  For some, it may be self love that is required, for others, to love their family, the planet, who knows.  

The idea of polarisation has actually caused me quite a bit of distress because whenever I read a description of it is and what it should look like, I am always left feeling like I don't match up.  I have missed the mark it seems.  Maybe so, I am not really sure.

RE: Clarity on STO please - Plenum - 04-30-2018

(04-27-2018, 07:24 PM)cel Wrote: I question whether Ra means healing suffering (Reiki or any other modality) as a true path to graduation because graduation involves so much more than reducing someone else’s pain.  Ra’s STO path involves helping or inspiring in someone else to “open to intelligent infinity”(17.2)  Reducing someone else’s material suffering on a grand scale or tiny scale is not the experience of Enlightenment that Ra describes that leads to graduation. Am I right?

You can also look at some of the examples that they themselves gave of 'positive' individuals.  Then if you abide by their notions of positivity, you can 'extract' and extrapolate from that, what it means to be of service.

We have:

* Albert Schweitzer
* Abraham Lincoln (post 1853, after the walk-in)
* General Patton
* Nikola Tesla
* Saint Augustine, Saint Theresa, Saint Francis
* FDR and Eleanor Roosevelt (she looks amazingly *present* in all her photos)
* philosophers and scientists who paved the way for the Industrial Revolution
* Albert Einstein
* Eisenhower
* Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin
* Heraclitus, Pericles

you can see they run the gamut of endeavours.  Is being a scientist or engineer being of service?  It is, if it means expanding the scope of the planetary mind, and easing the difficulties of (harsh) physical experience.

Is being a politician or president just being a patsy of the elite and the Illuminati?  Well, Ra didn't speak of immediate times, but in the past, some highly positive individuals have been involved in America's leadership.

Is being a general and involved in war automatically negative?  Patton had frequent green-ray openings (according to Ra), and felt a need to defend truth and beauty.

And - of course - many of the figures above are male, because history has been biased in recording the acts of men.  There are no doubt an equal number of positive female entities (and every entity has had lives both as male and female), and fame is no hallmark of positive work.

And so there are many ways to serve - as many as the talents and gifts that we bring into this incarnation.

RE: Clarity on STO please - Nau7ik - 04-30-2018

The intention is the all-important item of interest here. Simply spending time at a soup kitchen is unpolarizing. One is not polarizing on either pole. The intention to help feed people because they are hungry and in need, and this moves you to service, IS service to others polarizing. Going to a soup kitchen with the intentions of appearing to be compassionate and charitable, even though you are technically serving them, would be polarizing along the service to self pole.

RE: Clarity on STO please - AnthroHeart - 04-30-2018

(04-30-2018, 09:07 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: The intention is the all-important item of interest here. Simply spending time at a soup kitchen is unpolarizing. One is not polarizing on either pole. The intention to help feed people because they are hungry and in need, and this moves you to service, IS service to others polarizing. Going to a soup kitchen with the intentions of appearing to be compassionate and charitable, even though you are technically serving them, would be polarizing along the service to self pole.

Is it STS to pray to want to be more compassionate when you serve others? Like let's say you serve at a soup kitchen, but don't really feel it. But you really want to. Could you work on feeling it?

RE: Clarity on STO please - rva_jeremy - 04-30-2018

I enthusiastically concur with Billy. Polarity, at least within the game of third density, is thoroughly personal and we're not going to get to the bottom of it in some objective manner. I've often thought about it being an energetic phenomenon of radiance/absorption, but I think it is that energy signature that STS entities are likely so adept at mimicking.

So I tend to consider it as a philosophical phenomenon at its root, and any energy, behavior, etc. is a consequence of that thinking, not a cause. It is a matter of how one conceives of oneself and other-self. It is mental first, a study in what kinds of distortions one can bend the Creation into.

I'd also agree with Billy that polarization inevitably causes some guilt issues, like one is not measuring up. Unfortunate but completely normal and perhaps unavoidable.

RE: Clarity on STO please - Sacred Fool - 04-30-2018

One further comment.  You--and the planet--are already now receiving 4d energy straight from the Source.  If you're concerned about your potential graduation to 4d, you might ask yourself some pertinent questions.  Is 4d Love a part of my life in any practical way now?  Am I balanced enough to allow 4d Love to fill my heart?  Am I working with it (or am I oblivious to it)? 

If this does not sound like you, don't get too worried about it.  Another 25,000 year 3d cycle will likely pass much more quickly than we would expect.  And, either way, you will be serving the One Creatrix.

RE: Clarity on STO please - JJCarsonian - 04-30-2018

Ok, i guess you can say that at the root, its the "mind's" configuration that creates the polarities. You can call this a philosophy or set of beliefs. Thoughts, however, does not create polarity and is just a byproduct of the mind's configuration.

The Ra material indicates positive/negative are energetic properties, where positive and negative are opposite to one another. for example, there is a "negative time/space".

RE: Clarity on STO please - xise - 04-30-2018

(04-29-2018, 07:35 PM)unity100 Wrote: One of the major reasons why harvest is low is probably that the logos of this solar system has chosen a rather physically weak body in order to foster positive polarity. This is the monkey body we inhabit.

This is an interesting take. While I'm not sure I agree with the weak body as the cause of the survival issues as opposed to perhaps something else - such as choice of logoi archetypes (which Ra mentions was also unique) or strength of the veil or the use of the opposable thumb - I too sometimes wonder whether our sun, the logos of this solar system, bit off more than it can chew. It's hard to say without a comparative track record of other solar logoi, but it's hard to see our logoi's track record as mission success:

Venus harvested positive.
Maldeck destroyed itself completely, the biome, the people, the planet, all at once.
Mars destroyed it's biome and people, though the planet seems somewhat intact if barren.
Earth is having a mixed harvest - and a difficult one according to Ra -but also one where the 3D consciousness is overlaying an already 4D earth.

But perhaps it's par for the course. After all, Hatton went 4D positive after their 3D society basically reduced their civilization to rubble with a worldwide war, to paraphrase the l/l channeling on the subject, and Hatton specifically states it was because of the interaction of survival fears versus just letting go of those survival fears in order to fully embrace others and share the very limited resources so that more can survive. Maybe there's much more to this red ray issues springboarding into strong polarization than we realize.

RE: Clarity on STO please - Louisabell - 05-01-2018

(04-30-2018, 11:29 PM)xise Wrote: But perhaps it's par for the course. After all, Hatton went 4D positive after their 3D society basically reduced their civilization to rubble with a worldwide war, to paraphrase the l/l channeling on the subject, and Hatton specifically states it was because of the interaction of survival fears versus just letting go of those survival fears in order to fully embrace others and share the very limited resources so that more can survive. Maybe there's much more to this red ray issues springboarding into strong polarization than we realize.

That is interesting, I did not know this about Hatton. Ra also had a difficult existence when in 3D.

Quote:89.28 Questioner: What was Ra’s average total population incarnate on Venus in third density, the number?

Ra: I am Ra. We were a small population which dwelt upon what you would consider difficult conditions. Our harvest was approximately 6 million 500 thousand mind/body/spirit complexes. There were approximately 32 million mind/body/spirit complexes repeating third density elsewhere.

I find that the biggest impediment to growth on Earth are the distractions and diversions, to which there are a lot! Also, the Earth is absolutely beautiful and I know many loving people who work hard in order to travel the globe in order to see much of it in person. I wonder what Venus looked like when 3D life was viable and if the population also engaged in a lot of tourist travel.

(04-28-2018, 06:35 PM)xise Wrote: I think that the idea that the 'majority of their thoughts as kind and loving' can kind of be true, if we include in that definition all the subconscious thoughts and beliefs that are well underneath the surface. Many people don't begin to question the basic beliefs they were raised with and that mainstream society hold nor do most people dig deep into their subconscious. The vast majority of 'normal' societal or familial beliefs destroy our ability to experience oneness or polarize effectively.

I think there is definitely something to this. There is so much hidden in the subconscious and our environment offers a lot of options to further cover up and repress those uncomfortable feelings which are symptoms of hidden things. For example, I have a mild form of social anxiety which I can easily cover up by drinking alcohol at social events. Everyone else is doing it, so it's no big deal, so I don't have to face why I fear interacting with people, which I'm sure contains a lot of useful material to balance in order to polarise further (I have been working on this).

I still think there may be an objective barometer for polarization and I am reminded by this quote by Ra:

Quote:46.9 Questioner: Certainly.

Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.

Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.

The negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complex will use this anger in a similarly conscious fashion, refusing to accept the undirected or random energy of anger and instead, through will and faith, funneling this energy into a practical means of venting the negative aspect of this emotion so as to obtain control over other-self, or otherwise control the situation causing anger.

Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst. Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.

So Ra is saying here that the amount of one's catalyst which has been understood, accepted and integrated into the self is to the degree that a person is polarizing positively. An interesting concept here is that work is done in the act of acceptance itself, the person/circumstance which is the cause of anger is transformed in the mind as a after-effect. So would that mean that you can polarize positively without any direct interaction with other-selves?

RE: Clarity on STO please - flofrog - 05-01-2018

(05-01-2018, 12:21 AM)Louisabell Wrote: So Ra is saying here that the amount of one's catalyst which has been understood, accepted and integrated into the self is to the degree that a person is polarizing positively. An interesting concept here is that work is done in the act of acceptance itself, the person/circumstance which is the cause of anger is transformed in the mind as a after-effect. So would that mean that you can polarize positively without any direct interaction with other-selves?

Louisabell I really agree with you : I am studying session 65, in which there is a long paragraph on war, not nuclear but guerrilla style, and how this is a useful catalyst for polarization, so I think this might run parallel with the use of anger. Very much agree too with how much distractions drift us away from progress and the use of polarization. But even if we work internally, there might still be use of other selves... Wink if we were alone on Earth polarization might be inexistent, unless sending love to other planets ? lol

RE: Clarity on STO please - Sacred Fool - 05-01-2018

Not that it has much to do with the subject of this thread.....but.....my two favorite reasons for the low harvest are these: (1) The huge amount of intolerance, bellicosity, rage, abuse and violence (2) The fact that some of our major religions place their emphasis on confession of belief rather than quality of life experience.

RE: Clarity on STO please - JJCarsonian - 05-01-2018

(04-29-2018, 07:35 PM)unity100 Wrote: One of the major reasons why harvest is low is probably that the logos of this solar system has chosen a rather physically weak body in order to foster positive polarity. This is the monkey body we inhabit.

I agree, i think this is a pretty good theory, although i think most 3rd density life has this type mechanism. I'm thinking low harvest is due to a combination of a couple things
-this planet has a mix of souls at different levels of development. You have those of Maldek and Mars, who destroyed their worlds due to bellicosity (So this was a bad start) and was at stage 3.3 or 3.4 in development, and then you have the primitive Ape man that originated from 2nd densitiy who is at 3.1, then you have souls from other star systems who may be positive or negative that range from 3.3 to 3.7.
-From what i've read, Earth has a level of Free Will that no other planet has, due to the veil. Back in Atlantean times, they had telepathic awareness... Think about if we can hear each other's thoughts. Then it would be difficult to hide our true intentions. We would polarize much faster as a society. The fact that veil was strengthened to give rise to speech probably was a big impact

RE: Clarity on STO please - rva_jeremy - 05-01-2018

(04-30-2018, 02:59 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: Ok, i guess you can say that at the root, its the "mind's" configuration that creates the polarities.  You can call this a philosophy or set of beliefs.  Thoughts, however, does not create polarity and is just a byproduct of the mind's configuration.

I'm curious about the distinction you're making between mind and thoughts. Is there some manner in which the mind would drive polarization that doesn't involve thoughts and thinking?

(04-30-2018, 02:59 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: The Ra material indicates positive/negative are energetic properties, where positive and negative are opposite to one another.  for example, there is a "negative time/space".

I have never understood how reality--space and time itself--can be polarized like that. Do they just mean a negative society/yellow ray matrix when they mention "negative time/space"? I don't see how they can, because those negative environments don't have the staying power those of Ra ascribe to it.

RE: Clarity on STO please - JJCarsonian - 05-01-2018

(05-01-2018, 09:25 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote:
(04-30-2018, 02:59 PM)johncarson698 Wrote: Ok, i guess you can say that at the root, its the "mind's" configuration that creates the polarities.  You can call this a philosophy or set of beliefs.  Thoughts, however, does not create polarity and is just a byproduct of the mind's configuration.

I'm curious about the distinction you're making between mind and thoughts. Is there some manner in which the mind would drive polarization that doesn't involve thoughts and thinking?

I see the mind as a filter of light, shaped by our beliefs and philosophy. The more restricting beliefs and philosophies you have (aka distortions), the greater the blockage you have in chakras. Thoughts are a byproduct of the mind but is also influenced by conscious awareness. I can be aware that 'i am supposed to act this way'; I can will myself to 'think' all day long that 'I love people, everyone is great', but if I don't truly believe, then it does no good. A true gauge of where you are - is the natural reactions you have to catalysts. More intense reactions is an indication of larger distortion. Thats why Ra emphasizes on reviewing, reflecting, meditating. We must analyze every facet of the self to free ourselves of blockage. This is exactly what Guatama Buddha did to reach his state of enlightenment. I'm sure we are not aware of more than half of the filters set in our mind, and until we review and accept it, we will still see blockages.

(05-01-2018, 09:25 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: I have never understood how reality--space and time itself--can be polarized like that. Do they just mean a negative society/yellow ray matrix when they mention "negative time/space"?

This has stumped me too. The closest example that comes to mind is the proton vs electron, or matter vs anti-matter. The energy is made of the same substance and configuration, but vibrating opposite from one another.