Bring4th
A love so deep - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A love so deep (/showthread.php?tid=15654)

A love so deep - AnthroHeart - 04-30-2018

Has anyone else ever felt love so intense and profound that they cried a lot over it?

Since talking with a lady who is working with me, I am realizing I was able to feel the love that my guides feel for me.

I thought it was an actual anthro character. Then maybe I was picking up the energies of the artist of that character.

But the love was too intense, and the bliss I felt after it opened up all my energy centers was beyond what normal love of a character could do.

I think love between two humans this profound is certainly possible, if it's in green ray.

There's probably even more profound love out there, such as indigo-ray transfers.

But who else has felt deep love that was so profound as to be blissful to where it was almost too much?

That was as much love and bliss as I could handle. It lasted 2 weeks, although the bliss lasted like 5-10 seconds. It was an expansive bliss.

The lady I'm working with offered this:

Quote:I think what is happening is your guides are working with you using these characters because you find them safe and approachable to bring love into your field and life.  They will always come from wherever you will accept them. They are very tuned in to what you need to bring you back   They love you and that very well may be the love you encountered Smile. I’m very happy for you!  Not many people are aware of the depth and vastness of the love that is out there for us. It is deep and endless and you have touched it I think!

RE: A love so deep - AnthroHeart - 04-30-2018

This is the character (on the left) that I felt intense love and bliss for. It was as much as I could take.
His name is Sam.

Now I feel him in my solar plexus and throat chakras.

[Image: sad_sam.jpg]

RE: A love so deep - flofrog - 05-01-2018

Indigo, I don't know if this is the same.. so I shall try to describe ?

it happened to me three times, all three times platonic. The first was when I was 21, this person was in sports and excelled at what he was doing. Had lot of anger on court, really sort of fun to watch, quite beautiful too. It was really something beyond words. I saw him many times for about four years, and then stopped, thinking it would never come to anything beyond this sort of immediate understanding and communication. People around us thought we were lovers and we were not.
It happened two more times more recently, once in fact with another woman, and once with a man. All platonic, all the same immediate sort of telepathy. I think these are related to previous incarnations really. Fact is many, many years ago one of my children was in a coma for a few years, and I saw a psychic, to see if there was anything else we could do for this child, and he confirmed that that first person had been a close cousin in another long past incarnation.

All of these three have brought this incredible bliss with an impression of not been part of space / time, if I try to put that into some sort of words. I feel very grateful, I am also sure that many many people meet this type of thing.

RE: A love so deep - AnthroHeart - 05-01-2018

Yes, isn't bliss great?

I think my bliss was about opening my energy centers and was a cosmic thing. I'm not really sure.

I think that's great that you had it so much.