Bring4th
On drug abuse. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: On drug abuse. (/showthread.php?tid=16535)

On drug abuse. - Cyan - 10-15-2018

What to do about the drug abuse problem. From my point of view Portugal and Switzerland did right. The drug war is succeeding in its aim of bringing war where there was no need for war and we need drug peace to solve this problem.

I invite conversation on the topic and here is a video to get started:

RE: On drug abuse. - Agua - 10-15-2018

removed

RE: On drug abuse. - Cyan - 10-15-2018

Any would be more than welcome, I'm a little unsure on peoples opinions near me to the core of the drug situation in general so any response is welcome.

I've spent a lot of time campaigning for public office and a very strong pro drugs stance was one of my core issues but its been a while and I don't have a clear reading of what the community thinks anymore so I'm asking my spiritual home for discussion.

Here are a few threads from places where I've been or discussed this before:

https://translate.google.fi/translate?hl=en&sl=fi&u=https://hommaforum.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D29206.0&prev=search

https://translate.google.fi/translate?hl=en&sl=fi&u=http://voima.fi/artikkeli/2011/tapaus-aki-greus/&prev=search

https://www.iltalehti.fi/vaalit/2011030913328319_vl.shtml This isn't translated but its an article about which candidates for parliament admit to drug use.

This is as far as I've currently gotten.

removed

removed

RE: On drug abuse. - AnthroHeart - 10-15-2018

5meo-dmt is also sacred. It creates 100% ego death.
You experience being God.
The guy from Actualized.org talked about it.
He said the love was just flooding him,
and that he experienced that reality is absolutely infinite.
It is not the same as DMT.
There wasn't many visuals he said.

It can also cause an existential terror.

RE: On drug abuse. - Agua - 10-16-2018

removed

RE: On drug abuse. - AnthroHeart - 10-16-2018

Here's his experience on 5meo-dmt (which he reveals what it is that he took in another video):

Agua, could you watch at least some of it. It's 48 mins total. It probably is one experience,
but he sounds so confident about it.

RE: On drug abuse. - Agua - 10-16-2018

removed

RE: On drug abuse. - Patrick - 10-16-2018

We worked so hard to cloth ourselves with this current illusion.  It seems to me that trying to escape this "reality" is counter productive.  I guess that it is the intent that matters when taking drugs. Smile

RE: On drug abuse. - Cyan - 10-16-2018

Some good discussions in this thread, I congratulate all participants on a good sharing thus far and invite ya'll to continue, love reading this.

RE: On drug abuse. - GentleReckoning - 10-17-2018

Marijuanna gets me DMT like trips now. It's still a cumulative effect as well. Beyond mind-blowing.

~Patrick: I feel like a lot of the abuse of drugs is due to the polarized position our society has on drugs. That a lot of more tempered users go hard simply because it exists as a way to 'buck the system' as it were.

RE: On drug abuse. - Drew - 10-17-2018

I believe a major fear of the majority is that they will see everyone start doing drugs hiding in a corner and stop being productive so that they could dissolve their minds and bodies into oblivion. Which is what is actually happening now. We need to take pressure off the situation so that our fellow human beings can come out of the shadows, and wear their addictions on their sleeve in order to not feel so alienated and maybe find solace in the hearts of their own kin instead of in the false enjoyment of whatever is in that stuff (sometimes your snorting pesticides).

If you look around now, about 9/10 beings use a controlled mind altering substance. There will be no more drug users then there is already if, we restore the inherent right (honor and duty) of the individual to freely be his own scripting doctor.

Thats exactly what this is all about. If the chemicals on the streets become freely available, and purer than the useless chemicals we are forced to take now, then the biggest source of profit for doctors, prisons, lawyers, cartels, and corporations will be swept from beneath their ratty little noses.

I use to do a bunch of stuff but just microdose psilocybin now. I would just like to point out the distortion that you don't see the good humans hooked on meth, everyone only sees the guy eating a face and people think thats what methamphetamine is. Same goes with everything else.

RE: On drug abuse. - Patrick - 10-18-2018

Coffee being one, I would say yes. Smile

Cannabis is now fully legal here. I might try it for the first time in a short while.

RE: On drug abuse. - Agua - 10-18-2018

removed

RE: On drug abuse. - native - 10-18-2018

I haven't read it yet, but I'm told the best book that illustrates how prohibition has never worked in the past, is this book.

Here in the US the "old guard" of the FDA recently was switched out with more open-minded regulators, which is one of the reasons how and why MDMA is in the final phase of its testing and will be approved next year. A small network of clinics are already being formed. Regarding psilocybiin, they are basically flabbergasted as to how beneficial such a substance can be with essentially no side-effects (not recommended for schizophrenics), and there's no reason to suggest it won't be approved as medicine in the future either. Here is a great podcast regarding all this.

RE: On drug abuse. - Surfboard - 10-18-2018

Marijuana is the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil

Separately, I wonder why Ra was never asked about MJ

RE: On drug abuse. - Agua - 10-18-2018

removed

RE: On drug abuse. - Patrick - 10-18-2018

(10-18-2018, 09:58 AM)Agua Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 06:01 PM)Patrick Wrote:  
We worked so hard to cloth ourselves with this current illusion.  It seems to me that trying to escape this "reality" is counter productive.  I guess that it is the intent that matters when taking drugs. Smile

Do you mean its the intention for drug abuse or for substance use in general?
The way you wrote it, it sounds a little…hmmm.

The intent for taking drugs. Like to escape your catalysts or to enhance your perception of them.

RE: On drug abuse. - I am Shayne - 10-18-2018

The psilocybin experience is a great opportunity for catalyst and to feel a very apparent experience of infinity.

RE: On drug abuse. - AnthroHeart - 10-18-2018

I used to spend $200/month getting buzzed on alcohol.
I haven't had any for a month or more.

RE: On drug abuse. - GentleReckoning - 10-18-2018

(10-18-2018, 06:34 PM)I am Shayne Wrote: The psilocybin experience is a great opportunity for catalyst and to feel a very apparent experience of infinity.

I noticed it as a fairly pure descent into time/space guidance through the lens of love/light.

RE: On drug abuse. - Cyan - 10-19-2018

Was thoroughly cleaning my place and I found a gram of weed and smoked 1/3rd of it and I'm now feeling quite good and finally managing to get some of my neck joints open. Without the pain I have in my neck it feels I am just growing healthier and looking down I just see my heart chakra being happy and worked and wishing to get higher so it doesn't remain only at the heart level. Clear density indicator.

Edit:

I don't usually edit but I'll be really clear about the edit and really quick.

I also mixed it with one cigarette's worth of tobacco, I have grown to smoking tobacco and while not entirely for the experience I must say it feels better to challenge myself in this way instead of in any other such as walking around too much to collect bottles. I am also getting back to energy drinks, these are all clearly ways to raise dopamine after I am on the anti-psychotic IV medication that I take once a month that I've taken to calling "the vaccine" or "the period" alteratignly with great humour.

Continuing 2nd edit:

I would also like to say I completely forgot what I was supposed to say for the second edit. Please continue. BigSmile