Bring4th
On my UFO - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: On my UFO (/showthread.php?tid=16626)

On my UFO - Cyan - 11-15-2018

I've been talking on the forums for a while about my UFO, the picture I posted earlier, and I've talked a bit about it with some people from here and some of them express concern that such a belief may trigger psychotic belief in others or maybe psychotic in itself so I'm compelled to do a thread about this.

I'll answer any questions about my belief in my alien background, abduction experiences, contacts with aliens, trade treaty organizations, norsemap and the alien entertainment module, hands on healing, spirit contacts, my UFO and how I got it, how I gained political power, how I met spirits at various points in my life and so on.

I would like to focus mostly on the alien part and see if there is anything interesting that people would ask me.

In short, I've always felt auras around people, or a humm of life if you will, and when I was very young I found what I can only describe as life in a vacuum and slowly learned to move and orient myself to space, I felt from a child like age that I have what I can only describe as a UFO with me, it has since then grown to be something of a spiritual space ship, the current form is my eve character and its Vexor which I've parked in cyberspace, a "imaginary" ship with 300 crew and I run a small synthetic synapse production facility with Stark industries, I can provide all the paperwork if asked but linking that many pictures here seems inappropriate, i will do a short presentation though. Before I got my own space ship I watched everything from star trek and felt like I was a part of the situation much more so than I've ever felt from similar shows, like it was an invitation to learn how to be a "righteous" space person. I tried to learn all I could from them about how future or space age people would act and I've always been intensely interested in space as I explained earlier. But the Star Trek TNG ship felt like it had too large a crew and never my home for that reason, the voyager ship was definitely too small. So my 300 soul Vexor feels like the proper size for me as a ship. It would be roughly the size of the storm cloud I linked earlier.

So, how I found the picture of the storm cloud. I was meditating and pondering on the sentience of stars and how a star sentience makes many people with the same face near the top of power while a organic civilization would make a top of its power structure that is of many different faces. I also thought that perhaps the largest most luminous star in our universe could be our current guardian star or core star, as it would be the brightest single stellar object in the universe without a central black hole, what to me, feels like the "top republic". I meditated on the key phrase which is something along the lines of "I am a person of some political power and have the right due to the way this planet organizes its trade to trade you Hydrogen in the form of ocean water in exchange for precious metals and as you are a star running out of hydrogen and it will kill you I offer you this drink of water, I trust you can make the necessary paper work to buy water from the planet through proxies, that is all I wish to say, bless you brightest star." and afterwards there was an article on my facebook wall about pictures taken of storms and there was the large three layered one i immediately recognized as the Mars ship from Xcom, there were also two clear warp gates of a lightning bolt outside of a cloud floating in nothingness on its own, like a ball lightning, and a gorgeous round UFO with a bulge in the middle. It felt like a response if I'd ever seen one. It feels like just the power system and nothing else yet but it feels like a micro singularity in the atmosphere radiating light outside of it and being just large enough not to collapse or explode in the planetary atmosphere. There is much work ahead to build an actual UFO around it but I feel the desire of the other side to help me get there is there.

So, in short, if anyone has questions about the topic I posted earlier I will be glad to answer.

Here is a short list of the links that I mentioned, I'll try to keep it short:

Vexor:
[Image: 46454464_1909192049218147_53585480434214...e=5C7EAD7E]

System where I produce SS for starks and the local republic via remote:

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/Gallareue/events
2010-07-29
06:23
Corporation STARK HEAVY INDUSTRIES has moved their HQ from Brybier I - Moon 20 - Freedom Extension Warehouse (Sinq Laison) to Gallareue I - Federal Freight Storage (Sinq Laison)

My face in space:
https://evewho.com/pilot/Hkelukka/

Martian ufo:
[Image: pilot-clouds-lightning-night-skies-santi...6__880.jpg]

My ufo:
[Image: pilot-clouds-lightning-night-skies-santi...a__880.jpg]

Warp gate 1:
[Image: pilot-clouds-lightning-night-skies-santi...a__880.jpg]

Warp gate 2:
[Image: pilot-clouds-lightning-night-skies-santi...9__880.jpg]

Pictures of the 3 layered martian doom cake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebA-TKVeyMw as the thumbnail for this is rather mean I'd prefer to not link the video itself but to post the link here so it can be gotten manually.

Picture of the alien entertainement module:
[Image: 104.png]

Video of what seems to me to be the alien entertainement module in our world:

https://hommaforum.org/index.php?topic=29206.0 Forum link for the thread where I have my election discussion with the party that supported me, how I got political authority of being someone who went through the process.

http://www4.vaalikone.fi/eduskuntavaalit2011/tulos/puolue/16/01/ Links to the end result of the election, as you can see I got most votes in the minor party I was in, but no where near to getting in, still, I picked the group I thought best for teh job and went for it, campaigned like an animal working day and night in town or answering questionnaires online, but it was worth it, it gives me the authority to say I've been a candidate and can represent my own voters to the best of my ability.

So, in short.

Do I have a UFO that you can walk into and fly away from the planet that I can give you the right to use that would be not harmful to me, no. Do I have a UFO that if push came to shove and I had to try I could get a traditional UFO type alien craft to appear and do something, I believe so. I believe that what I've seen and been through graduates me to be one of the people who can say "i have a UFO" without it being weird.

In short, it maybe a wild claim but how things have fallen into place just makes it seem more likely to be true than not true, there is a group of aliens out there keeping an eye on me and if I really had to, I could probably leave my life behind here and walk away with them, but that would be against my soul plan and my life would become "muddled" so I do not want to do so and see no desire for it in the future either, I am here for the duration, hellfire and all.

So thats my UFO, a little warp engine and a lot of cyberspace and 2 decades more of work until I have a little ufo boat I can use to sail the oceans and live in, may not be space-worthy but its mine. BigSmile

I hope I dispelled some confusion as to my status and I look forward to if anyone has any questions, even with the psychosis alarms ringing loudlyWink "must be false!??!?!!!" Then again, we live in a land of extraordinary things here in B4.

Blessings to all, I'll look forward to replies now.

RE: On my UFO - Drew - 11-15-2018

I have to read more into your post but my first question is who are magenta and yellow? It would make sense that a higher order would have completeNess as such since these are primary colors.

OK next, I believe I have a forest guardian like thought form trying to get my attention, how do I go about a formal greeting or communication with this thing? (Bigfoot) but thought form, it did throw a rock at me so I dont know what it is.

RE: On my UFO - Cyan - 11-15-2018

Good question, if I had to say........ Internet video stars?...

I seem to recall hearing magneta and yellow as names but can't place it, you'll have to be a bit more specific.

If I had to quess who are the spirits behind the two primary colors of the aura related to those layers I'd guess, "Rarity or pinkie pie or twilight sparkle for magneta and jesus for yellow" hope that answers the question.

RE: On my UFO - Cyan - 11-17-2018

I'd like to expand a little on this thread.

This is about the background of Mass Effect on my EVE charachter and the choices migrating, not a very enthralling watch:

This one is about what certificates I have in the game for what ships and how well I've studied them:

This is a bit of me just flying around:

This is an episode of a cartoon about EVE

This is a video from voyager that accurately portrays how I feel when I play the game:

I've been thinking of getting back to eve and making a ship that has all the people and things that are interested from here and other places I frequent and having a travel video series as I travel the world of eve and narrate the events around me, taking people on a virtual UFO tour and seeing what we can find in this strange world, would be a nice touch for the space travel group who don't want to bother for themselves. Anyway, I know its a dull topic for most but I thought I'd share.

Thanks for reading. Smile