Bring4th
Colorful Colorado - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Colorful Colorado (/showthread.php?tid=1780)

Colorful Colorado - Aaron - 10-30-2010

Moving away from a place you can call home... moving away from many people you can call your friends is a difficult thing.

In a way, though, it's been incredibly helpful to me because it's taught me just how closely I held my friends to my heart, and put a contrast between how much love I put into the world vs. how much love I put into the world directed at them.

Feeling very alone here... learning to manifest love in loneliness and light in darkness. Smile

Is there anyone in Colorado who resonates with the LOO? I would love to meet people around here that I can connect to.

RE: Colorful Colorado - CircleofOne - 10-30-2010

Not quite CO, but I'm in eastern Kansas. Maybe we could put something together?

RE: Colorful Colorado - Aaron - 11-01-2010

Possibly. Smile I'll let you know the next time I'm driving through lol

RE: Colorful Colorado - colorado - 01-11-2011

I live in CO.

RE: Colorful Colorado - Aaron - 01-13-2011

(01-11-2011, 11:02 PM)colorado Wrote: I live in CO.

Hah, I guess that's to be expected with a username like that! Smile Where are you in this great state? I would love to meet up with someone else who's trying to live the Law of One.

RE: Colorful Colorado - stinky - 12-19-2011

i live in co
too

RE: Colorful Colorado - Conifer16 - 12-19-2011

My entire family lives in Colorado, and I used to until my immediate family moved to Oregon :-( on the one hand it is very green here :-), but on the other hand there aren't any of the majestic grand sweeping stunning views one gets in Colorado(I lived there for 14 years) I'm getting homesick(kinda) just thinking about it. I haven't had the chance to go back and visit. my grandma is just now getting int the Law of One(she just bought the books and is now looking into channeling because i wouldn't stop talkig about TLOO Smile )so maybe you can see about chatting with her?

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus

RE: Colorful Colorado - Aaron - 12-21-2011

Conifer that's awesome that your grandmother has gotten into the material! Smile

Confession time! I kinda sorta maybe somewhat... don't.... live there anymore. BigSmile

I grew up with you there for 14 years though! And now I've clocked 15 years in that breathtakingly gorgeous, quirky, mountainous state because when I posted that, I was in the middle of living out there with my family after having moved back in with them.

Back and forth I go... Residence is in Minnesota now for good. Promise. Smile

RE: Colorful Colorado - Snowflower - 12-22-2011

I'm the aforementioned grandmother, getting into TLOO with a bang. I'm still in book one. Right now - I'm thinking. There are all kinds of other pressures in my life and I'm bouncing in and out of learning about TLOO.

Snowflower, from not so sunny Colorado, buried beneath 20 some odd inches of snow right now.

RE: Colorful Colorado - Cyan - 12-22-2011

Not yet but assuming the US doesnt go all empire on us. I'll have a house somewhere in the Colorado area or one of the nearby states in a few years. Will accept LOO oriented people sleeping over eitehr for free or for cost for fairly short periods of time.

Beyond that I cant help much.

RE: Colorful Colorado - BrownEye - 04-13-2012

Driving to Denver right now. Anyone in Denver?

RE: Colorful Colorado - michael430 - 07-21-2013

[deleted]

RE: Colorful Colorado - Sagittarius - 07-21-2013

Disappointed I didn't get to visit Colorado while I was in the US have heard very good things, plus I love mountains.