Bring4th
The positive/negative paths and Arcana 5 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The positive/negative paths and Arcana 5 (/showthread.php?tid=17922)

The positive/negative paths and Arcana 5 - Strannik - 01-22-2020

Recently I learned about the Law of One, in the revelations of the Ra. I have not read it completely yet, but now I have found this text useful for me in its practical part.
Having experience of studying Arcana and understanding their meaning, I noticed that the idea of creating a world expressed by Ra in that part relates to the positive and negative path of knowing the world is extremely similar to the idea embedded in Arcana 5, in which the great hierophant cognizes himself in the image of a red and black man. The red man is a symbol of contemplation and the desire of the spirit to know the universe, ignoring his individuality (in fact, becoming a guide, serving others, as Ra says), a black man seeks to know the world through his creativity, active will, living in a world of consciousness woven from his creativity (essentially serving himself, as Ra says).
Both of these paths are abstract due to the fact that a person has a dual nature, since he has a body, a person creates, shows his will, changes the world around him both in thoughts and deeds. Since a person is a part of the whole, he seeks to contemplate what is often called mindfulness, seeks to renounce his individuality and to know himself as a whole.

The Law of One says that in the 7th density, the positive and negative paths merge into one, and this sounds logical, but it turns out that each consciousness must go through both of these paths, as it does on Earth now, knowing itself as an individuality and part of the whole. Can a person who wants to know God ignore one of the parts of his nature?

Angel

RE: The positive/negative paths and Arcana 5 - Infinite - 01-22-2020

(01-22-2020, 09:38 AM)Strannik Wrote: The Law of One says that in the 7th density, the positive and negative paths merge into one, and this sounds logical, but it turns out that each consciousness must go through both of these paths, as it does on Earth now, knowing itself as an individuality and part of the whole. Can a person who wants to know God ignore one of the parts of his nature?

In the really, the paths become one in the sixth density.

About your doubt, the only path that ignores your own nature is the negative. As Ra said, the STS path is the path of that which is not. The paths become one in 6D due the impossibility of progress in that density being a negative entity. The 6D is the density of unity. Unity can't exclude anyone.

RE: The positive/negative paths and Arcana 5 - Strannik - 01-23-2020

What means STS?

RE: The positive/negative paths and Arcana 5 - Infinite - 01-23-2020

(01-23-2020, 10:51 AM)Strannik Wrote: What means STS?

Service to Self, also known as negative path, left-hand path, etc.

RE: The positive/negative paths and Arcana 5 - Nau7ik - 01-24-2020

We do get to know all of ourself in the long path of evolution. However, we do not walk both paths. The positive polarity treats the Shadow as a friend and the shadow works for the Light. It is an essential part of ourselves indeed, but either polarity works differently with the resources of his being.

Interesting and nice interpretation of Key 5 the Hierophant. The two benefactors kneeling before the Hierophant are thoughts (white lillies) and desires (red roses). They both wear a yoke (union) which symbolizes intellectual perception (yellow-Mercury).

The Hierophant is like a connecting link between outer experience and interior illumination. Hierophant means “revealer of sacred things.”

“Revelation (Key 5) is communication of the transcendent knowledge of superconsciousness, in so far as that knowledge can be put into words.”

Ra says that the Hierophant is the Significator of Mind, both actor and acted upon.
Taurus is attributed to Key 5 and therein the Moon is exalted. This means that the powers of subconsciousness, memory and recollection, have their highest manifestation in the mental activities pictured in Key 5. (Again, Ra says that the Hierophant is a highly developed resource offering biases with which to meet new experiences.)

RE: The positive/negative paths and Arcana 5 - Strannik - 02-03-2020

(01-24-2020, 10:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: We do get to know all of ourself in the long path of evolution. However, we do not walk both paths. The positive polarity treats the Shadow as a friend and the shadow works for the Light. It is an essential part of ourselves indeed, but either polarity works differently with the resources of his being.
Ra says that the Hierophant is the Significator of Mind, both actor and acted upon.
Taurus is attributed to Key 5 and therein the Moon is exalted. This means that the powers of subconsciousness, memory and recollection, have their highest manifestation in the mental activities pictured in Key 5. (Again, Ra says that the Hierophant is a highly developed resource offering biases with which to meet new experiences.)

Arcana are symbols. To understand Arcana, it is necessary to understand the meaning of a symbol by the principle of analogy and the relationship of some symbols to others. Thus, you can identify the idea, the principle embedded in the Arcanum.

Example. Arcana 1. Mag.
We see a man in his prime, holding his rod high in his right hand, his right leg is forward, his left hand is a little back, he is wearing white slightly pinkish clothes, a leather belt on his belt, and a coin and a sword on the table on the front. , and there is a bowl.
I deliberately gave a simplified description of Arcana only from those symbols that I would like to explain.

The sword, bowl and coin placed separately from the magician, because they are not part of his nature, only the rod, he holds high in his hand - this is a symbol of the will of the magician, with all his posture he personifies determination. "I am like an arrow shot from a bow, no doubt no hesitation," "Body and spirit are one."
White slightly pinkish clothes are a symbol of youth, a person who has embarked on the path of knowledge should forever remain a young soul. "If you don't change and become like a child, you will never get into the kingdom of heaven"
The magician’s hand laid back is a symbol of his hidden power, even in the moments of the most desperate battles, a person should not use all his strength.
The leather belt on the belt separates the higher principles from the lower ones, the magician is no longer the slave of his passions, he subordinated them to the higher principle.

I do not bring here the image of Arcana, since there is not one exact image of them, all the images I met have great distortions.

RE: The positive/negative paths and Arcana 5 - kristina - 02-03-2020

(02-03-2020, 04:29 AM)Strannik Wrote:
(01-24-2020, 10:33 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: We do get to know all of ourself in the long path of evolution. However, we do not walk both paths. The positive polarity treats the Shadow as a friend and the shadow works for the Light. It is an essential part of ourselves indeed, but either polarity works differently with the resources of his being.

Arcana are symbols. To understand Arcana, it is necessary to understand the meaning of a symbol by the principle of analogy and the relationship of some symbols to others. Thus, you can identify the idea, the principle embedded in the Arcanum.

Example. Arcana 1. Mag.
We see a man in his prime, holding his rod high in his right hand, his right leg is forward, his left hand is a little back, he is wearing white slightly pinkish clothes, a leather belt on his belt, and a coin and a sword on the table on the front. , and there is a bowl.
I deliberately gave a simplified description of Arcana only from those symbols that I would like to explain.

The sword, bowl and coin placed separately from the magician, because they are not part of his nature, only the rod, he holds high in his hand - this is a symbol of the will of the magician, with all his posture he personifies determination. "I am like an arrow shot from a bow, no doubt no hesitation," "Body and spirit are one."
White slightly pinkish clothes are a symbol of youth, a person who has embarked on the path of knowledge should forever remain a young soul. "If you don't change and become like a child, you will never get into the kingdom of heaven"
The magician’s hand laid back is a symbol of his hidden power, even in the moments of the most desperate battles, a person should not use all his strength.
The leather belt on the belt separates the higher principles from the lower ones, the magician is no longer the slave of his passions, he subordinated them to the higher principle.

I do not bring here the image of Arcana, since there is not one exact image of them, all the images I met have great distortions.

Quote:I do not bring here the image of Arcana, since there is not one exact image of them, all the images I met have great distortions.
There is an egyptian deck that has the very least distortion. You could check those out! For instance the Matrix of the Mind in your example is much different in the egyptian deck than the RW deck. I like both decks for study (personally). However, the RW deck does not reveal the detail as the other deck in which I spoke.

RE: The positive/negative paths and Arcana 5 - unity100 - 02-14-2020

(01-22-2020, 09:38 AM)Strannik Wrote: a black man seeks to know the world through his creativity, active will, living in a world of consciousness woven from his creativity (essentially serving himself, as Ra says)

This is not correct. Creative activities are not self serving.

Quote:The Law of One says that in the 7th density, the positive and negative paths merge into one

That should be early 6d.

Quote:he seeks to contemplate what is often called mindfulness, seeks to renounce his individuality and to know himself as a whole.

The spirit's journey is of its own - it travels its own journey to discover itself while interacting with the existence outside it. It does not leave itself behind and instead learn external existence. Through interacting with existence, the entity learns about itself, therefore, learns about the existence.