Bring4th
In regards to eating meat - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: In regards to eating meat (/showthread.php?tid=239)

RE: In regards to eating meat - Diana - 07-30-2011

(07-30-2011, 01:09 PM)Pickle Wrote: Food for thought I guess.
No pun intended? BigSmile

Very interesting about your daughter.

RE: In regards to eating meat - Monica - 07-30-2011

Moderator Note: Some posts starting with post #753 were split from Olio > Raw food and oral allergy syndrome

RE: In regards to eating meat - BrownEye - 07-30-2011

(07-30-2011, 01:25 PM)Diana Wrote:

Almost every day is another "WOW" for me. My abilities and awareness are accelerating so fast, without having to deal with "practices" that most people do for an end result. I recently shut off my myostatin production as another experiment. It will take a couple months for blatant visual proof, but I have contacted a few psychics and asked them to see if my body is producing myostatin and they all said "no". Then they ask me what myostatin is. What I am finding is that we have full control over our body and its construction, with the energy to help form this construction having to come from "life".

I think a good parallel is to look at the mind/consciousness as radiating the instructions that form your body. When your body gets into a radioactive field the radiation puts out a stronger "radiation" than your mind, thus blocking the field your mind is radiating. That is why your body can melt away without affecting anything not "you" in that same field.

RE: Raw food and oral allergy syndrome - 3DMonkey - 07-30-2011

(07-30-2011, 12:49 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: how frequent references to "vegan zealots" popping up in various threads that aren't even about that topic, is disrespectful and hurtful to an entire class of people,

I don't see how it is disrespectful to an entire class. Are there not zealots? Are we to refrain from referring to zealots?

Monica, you speak often about "Christians 'this' or 'that' "

RE: Raw food and oral allergy syndrome - BrownEye - 07-30-2011

(07-30-2011, 01:49 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: you speak often about "Christians 'this' or 'that' "

Hey i'm christian "whatchoo talkin bout foo?"

LoL (she secretly hates me) Tongue

Actually she PMs me all the time about how she has to put on this act so that nobody gets the idea that she is actually a Christian.

(07-30-2011, 12:49 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Students of the Law of One aren't required to choose hurting others. Vegans consider eating meat to be hurting others. Accepting others doesn't mean we have to support their choices, or that we can't work to reduce suffering and oppression of other beings by speaking up to those who don't grasp that they are unwittingly supporting that suffering!

I have always disagreed with this notion. What we can NOT do, no matter how hard we try, is learn/teach FOR an Other. It is impossible. So, yes, supporting their choices in light of them accepting/rejecting our input is the only way to teach. This very thread is an example of that. The ones that do accept an other's choice are the ones that people are more likely to lend a learning ear to.
Accepting an other's choice does not mean that we compromise our own choice. In order to accept an other, we must be willing to accept their free will choice. Free will is a fundamental part of the mind/body/spirit complex and can not be separated from it.

(07-30-2011, 02:02 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: Accepting an other's choice does not mean that we compromise our own choice. In order to accept an other, we must be willing to accept their free will choice. Free will is a fundamental part of the mind/body/spirit complex and can not be separated from it.

I have issues accepting your choices. I tend to get overly angry and throw shoes at my monitor in frustration, then you don't get a reply from me for a day or so until after I buy a new monitor.

(07-30-2011, 02:08 PM)Pickle Wrote:
(07-30-2011, 02:02 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: Accepting an other's choice does not mean that we compromise our own choice. In order to accept an other, we must be willing to accept their free will choice. Free will is a fundamental part of the mind/body/spirit complex and can not be separated from it.

I have issues accepting your choices. I tend to get overly angry and throw shoes at my monitor in frustration, then you don't get a reply from me for a day or so until after I buy a new monitor.
This is a great example. We are all guilty of it. This is what the practice of going over things mentally in our mind is about. We must come to a place where we have accepted the choice made by the Other to find the place that is accepting the other. This is, of course, if we are trying to accept them.

RE: Raw food and oral allergy syndrome - Monica - 07-30-2011

(07-30-2011, 01:55 PM)Pickle Wrote: Hey i'm christian "whatchoo talkin bout foo?"

LoL (she secretly hates me) Tongue

Actually she PMs me all the time about how she has to put on this act so that nobody gets the idea that she is actually a Christian.

Oh no! You let out my secret! Tongue

(07-30-2011, 02:12 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: This is a great example. We are all guilty of it. This is what the practice of going over things mentally in our mind is about. We must come to a place where we have accepted the choice made by the Other to find the place that is accepting the other. This is, of course, if we are trying to accept them.

Please don't tell me you think I was literal BigSmile

RE: In regards to eating meat - Diana - 07-30-2011

(07-30-2011, 01:43 PM)Pickle Wrote:
(07-30-2011, 01:25 PM)Diana Wrote:

AI recently shut off my myostatin production as another experiment. It will take a couple months for blatant visual proof, but I have contacted a few psychics and asked them to see if my body is producing myostatin and they all said "no".
You need to do before and after photos to show your gained muscle mass, and an affidavit that it wasn't from kettlebells Smile.

RE: In regards to eating meat - 3DMonkey - 07-30-2011

Not at all.
1. that's at least 52 monitors a year
2. you hardly desire to reply to me

Tongue

(07-30-2011, 02:25 PM)Diana Wrote: You need to do before and after photos to show your gained muscle mass, and an affidavit that it wasn't from kettlebells Smile.

I should be taking some "before" pics this weekend. The other thing I tested on will not be posted LoL!

RE: In regards to eating meat - Monica - 07-30-2011

(07-30-2011, 02:28 PM)Pickle Wrote: I should be taking some "before" pics this weekend. The other thing I tested on will not be posted LoL!

Haha oh yeah Blush

RE: Raw food and oral allergy syndrome - Tenet Nosce - 07-30-2011

(07-30-2011, 06:14 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: This was a thread about allergies. Allergies! Vegetarianism, much less raw vegan, wasn't even brought up by the original poster! There was no need to start attacking vegans.

@ndy Wrote:I'm looking to see if anyone has any advice to share on raw food for allergic people.
I was assuming that @ndy wasn't referring to the potential health benefits of raw meats. The main point of my reply was to make sure @ndy understood that "going raw" won't necessarily clear up food allergies... the culprits could indeed be some of those raw foods that he is eating.

The main issue with almost every approach to diet, in my professional opinion, is the tendency to classify everything into "good" and "bad" categories. Raw = good; cooked = bad. Grains = good; grains = bad. And so on and so forth. Beyond what I would consider to be obvious, it has now been scientifically demonstrated that a "One Size Fits All" approach to diet is misguided, and could result in harm.

Perhaps there is a more basic issue that needs to be addressed, and that is a dualistic mindset that would seek to classify everything into two categories. Perhaps, a correction in this mindset would do more to improve the health of said individual than any amount of dietary meandering. (Just a thought.)

Is this more acceptable to you?

RE: Raw food and oral allergy syndrome - Monica - 07-30-2011

(07-30-2011, 03:09 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote:
@ndy Wrote:I'm looking to see if anyone has any advice to share on raw food for allergic people.
I was assuming that @ndy wasn't referring to the potential health benefits of raw meats. The main point of my reply was to make sure @ndy understood that "going raw" won't necessarily clear up food allergies... the culprits could indeed be some of those raw foods that he is eating.

There is a distinction between "going raw" and "eating raw fruits and veggies."

Every person I know who eats meat, also eats at least some raw fruits and veggies, even if it's just an occasional apple or banana, or a bit of lettuce on their hamburger. @ndy didn't indicate whether he was "going raw" as in total raw vegan, or just wanted to enjoy some raw foods.

(07-30-2011, 03:09 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: Is this more acceptable to you?

Yes. Thank you. Peace. Heart

RE: In regards to eating meat - 3DMonkey - 07-30-2011

The only advice is don't eat it if it makes your mouth itch. Cook it, or whatever.

Tenet I would like to suggest one of two books for you to peek at. Spiritual Nutrition, or Conscious Eating, by Gabriel Cousens. You seem to be in a profession where you might appreciate the amount of knowledge within. I chose Spiritual Nutrition for myself for specifics on minerals. The wife chose Conscious Eating for the blood type specifics.

RE: In regards to eating meat - Diana - 07-31-2011

(07-30-2011, 01:23 PM)zenmaster Wrote:
(07-30-2011, 12:55 PM)Diana Wrote: I don't accept the choice. I am an optimist and always shoot for the best option, not a compromise.
Angel
Is that a frustrated angel, sighing and looking heavenward for patience?

Pickle,

How are you affecting your myostatin production?

RE: In regards to eating meat - zenmaster - 07-31-2011

(07-31-2011, 12:07 PM)Diana Wrote:
(07-30-2011, 01:23 PM)zenmaster Wrote:
(07-30-2011, 12:55 PM)Diana Wrote: I don't accept the choice. I am an optimist and always shoot for the best option, not a compromise.
Angel
Is that a frustrated angel, sighing and looking heavenward for patience?
It is a supportive angel that you click on.

RE: In regards to eating meat - BrownEye - 08-01-2011

(07-31-2011, 12:07 PM)Diana Wrote: Pickle,

How are you affecting your myostatin production?

Like the "body catalepsy" or passing a flame across one’s skin in a “can’t-feel-the-flame” demonstration, it is mind over matter, matter being the body formed by your consciousness. Just look at it as programming my physical body without the use of a hypnotist. Small changes can be done easily. Larger changes would be a bit harder.

I see it as the consciousness "radiates" your form. When you walk through a radioactive pool your skin will melt away because the nuclear radiation is more powerful than your consciousness radiation. Everything around or on you that is not formed by your consciousness is not affected. Any other form, normally an organic life form, that is affected happens to be a pattern radiated by its own consciousness.

This is my personal view/opinion/lense.

RE: In regards to eating meat - Oceania - 08-01-2011

can you become more powerful?

(08-01-2011, 02:51 PM)Oceania Wrote: can you become more powerful?
You mean physical or energy? I assume you can channel strength over your known physical capability, people do it all the time. Right now I am just turning on muscle production. It would work a lot faster if I worked out a little, which I may still do. I think walking alone is supposed to get things moving faster. In the magic arena the field produced to limit myostatin can take 2 months to a year to show real results, a year being more obvious.

Higher frequency energies for manipulations, replications, or just plain old creation is gotten from yourself. That seems to come from "light" diets and possibly meditation. From my understanding of course.

Last night my buddy killed a cold in 15 minutes using this understanding of programming the body. He was meditating and started to think of our conversation, suddenly what he described as spirals of light began appearing and attaching to his body. He channeled the energy out of his right palm and aimed it at his head to send his "program" into his body. He said in about 15 minutes he noticed that his cold was gone. It sounds a little like the feedback loop concept done in meditation.

i mean powerfuller than radiation.

I would guess so. Isn't it DNA based? Bigfoot is immune to the radiation, and I think they are 4th density activated bodies. We also have an influx of 4th density ET bodies showing up here on a regular basis from my understanding. So if we have the ability to "evolve" to this 4th body activation, then I would guess that yes our consciousness can overcome or separate from nuclear radiation.

The "hardware cheat" for this is what we injest to filter out the radioactive minerals that accumulate in our body.

i thought BF was 2D. the karma thingy. or do you mean the other other bigfoot?

RE: In regards to eating meat - Nyu - 08-01-2011

I thought BF was early 3D?

pickle, you seem like you are progressing so fast and have so much control over your body. I feel kind of stagnant, do you have any tips to get the ball rolling so to speak? was diet very important? or certain meditation practices? You may pm me if you wish, I don't want to take away from the topic of the thread, but anything you can tell me would be very much appreciated.

RE: In regards to eating meat - Diana - 08-01-2011

(08-01-2011, 04:22 PM)Nyu Wrote: I thought BF was early 3D?

pickle, you seem like you are progressing so fast and have so much control over your body. I feel kind of stagnant, do you have any tips to get the ball rolling so to speak? was diet very important? or certain meditation practices? You may pm me if you wish, I don't want to take away from the topic of the thread, but anything you can tell me would be very much appreciated.
I am likewise interested.

RE: In regards to eating meat - Monica - 08-01-2011

I am likewise interested.

Me too!

RE: Raw food and oral allergy syndrome - Monica - 08-02-2011

(07-30-2011, 06:59 AM)kia Wrote: You analogy is very hurtful and disrespectful.

Kia, this is a very long thread, and I have been continuing the discussion over the past year. My comments are a continuation of the discussion, rather than stand-alone comments. Please read this post, to better understand my intentions:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=239&pid=14197#pid14197

As you can see, I never intended to equate meat-eaters with rapists! I'm sorry that I didn't make that clear in that recent post, and forgot that those who joined the thread recently, might not have read my earlier explanation.

Maybe I should stick that entire post as my sig, to avoid future misunderstandings! Sad