Bring4th
In regards to eating meat - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: In regards to eating meat (/showthread.php?tid=239)

RE: In regards to eating meat - Monica - 11-08-2011

(11-08-2011, 10:17 PM)Oceania Wrote: what! i thought they were easy to grow.

Maca is a tuber kind of like a potato that grows in very extreme conditions in the Andes mountains of Peru.

Maybe us having an extreme drought and 110 degrees every day this summer had something to do with it...?

RE: In regards to eating meat - βαθμιαίος - 11-09-2011

(11-08-2011, 03:03 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:
Quote:Every schoolchild learns about the mutually beneficial dance of honeybees and flowers: The bee collects nectar and pollen to make honey and, in the process, spreads the flowers’ genes far and wide. In The Botany of Desire, Michael Pollan ingeniously demonstrates how people and domesticated plants have formed a similarly reciprocal relationship. He masterfully links four fundamental human desires—sweetness, beauty, intoxication, and control—with the plants that satisfy them: the apple, the tulip, marijuana, and the potato. In telling the stories of four familiar species, Pollan illustrates how the plants have evolved to satisfy humankind’s most basic yearnings. And just as we’ve benefited from these plants, we have also done well by them. So who is really domesticating whom?

That's interesting, thanks. It would seem that the same case can be made about domesticated animals.

(11-08-2011, 03:03 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: You know I was kidding about being Breatharian, right? BigSmile

It's a joke with a lot of truth behind it, because as far as I can tell, unless one is a breatharian, feeding a third-density body requires accepting the offering of second-density entities.

RE: In regards to eating meat - Monica - 11-09-2011

(11-09-2011, 09:28 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: It would seem that the same case can be made about domesticated animals.

(groan) I should have seen that coming!

Whenever vegetarians posit that humans and plants enjoy a reciprocal, mutually beneficial relationship, meat-eaters invariably say what you just said: "it's the same with animals."

And yet, who would say that a human victim and victimizer have a mutually beneficial relationship?

Ultimately, they do. We all benefit, eventually, in our spiritual evolution from all the catalyst we've experienced (though not always efficiently). We've all hurt one another over the lifetimes, and yes, ultimately, we all have evolved despite, though not necessarily because of, those experiences of catalyst.

But we'd never say those situations are optimal, or that it's 'ok' to knowingly engage in harming others because "we both grow from it." I am refraining from spelling it out, because I've been asked to not do that because it offends people, but I'm referring to catalyst between humans involving violence.

It exists, apparently for a reason, since the Logos allows it. But when we're in the midst of it, we don't give in to it. We don't just say, "I will allow this, I will keep doing that, because ultimately we will all evolve." We don't say "my victim and I have a mutually beneficial relationship" and use that as a justification to continue harming them, even though, over many lifetimes, we do actually benefit from those experiences.

No, we make the effort to avoid acts of violence. We consider it distasteful, immoral, and blatantly wrong.

Some members have been offended by even any vague comparisons of human violence and animal violence. Yet, the similarities are too obvious to ignore.

Vegetarians might, similarly, find it offensive when it's suggested that eating a carrot is in the same category as cruelly, brutally slaughtering a cow, as it wails in pain, bleeds, and fights for its life.

On some level, that cow obviously did choose that experience.

But on this level, in the present incarnation, that cow doesn't want to be killed.

That cannot be denied.

It's reasonable to draw parallels between humans and cows.

It's not reasonable to draw parallels between cows and carrots.

When the whole world's population quits killing cows, then I'd be happy to talk about carrots. We'll start a PETA Plants division.

In the meantime, trying to tell people to quit eating carrots is pointless. Respectfully, It's frustrating to hear that again and again. It's like saying, "It's ok to kill humans because animals suffer too, so what the hell, we might as well kill them all."

(11-09-2011, 09:28 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: It's a joke with a lot of truth behind it, because as far as I can tell, unless one is a breatharian, feeding a third-density body requires accepting the offering of second-density entities.

That's right. That's why it's pointless to worry about plants and microbes at this point. What in the world is that going to accomplish? I mean, seriously?

Let's start with the obvious ones first: the ones that run away when hunted, produce obvious signs in their bodies that they're suffering (like pain receptors and fear hormones), shriek in fear and pain, and bleed.

Let's get that one handled. Then we can start thinking about the plants. After that, the microbes. Then maybe we can think about being Breatharians.

RE: In regards to eating meat - 3DMonkey - 11-09-2011

Yeah yeah yeah. If plants had ears and stomachs, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Or if we had stamens and ovaries.... oh wait we do. and roots too

RE: In regards to eating meat - Tenet Nosce - 11-09-2011

RE: In regards to eating meat - _X7 - 11-10-2011

"...feeding a third-density body requires accepting the offering of second-density entities...."

Yet it may yet require further lessons to discern just which offerings are intended and which practices are basically one more habit-forming-distortion of materiality.

What if the offering within materiality was to master and co-create harmony within materiality? What if lower density consumption was a distraction among distortions?

RE: In regards to eating meat - BrownEye - 11-10-2011

Quote:Spirulina is ranked by AARP as the #1 superfood for extending your lifespan, and the UN has identified it as a primary ingredient in the fight against malnutrition worldwide. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/11/09/spirulina-reversed-radiation-damage-in-chernobyl-children-in-just-20-days.aspx?e_cid=20111109_DNL_art_1

Directly from the beginning of the food chain seems to be the way to go. Eating animals is just not a very efficient way to try getting the same nutrients. Not in this day of availability.

RE: In regards to eating meat - Namaste - 11-10-2011

(11-10-2011, 11:18 AM)Pickle Wrote:
Quote:Spirulina is ranked by AARP as the #1 superfood for extending your lifespan, and the UN has identified it as a primary ingredient in the fight against malnutrition worldwide. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/11/09/spirulina-reversed-radiation-damage-in-chernobyl-children-in-just-20-days.aspx?e_cid=20111109_DNL_art_1

Directly from the beginning of the food chain seems to be the way to go. Eating animals is just not a very efficient way to try getting the same nutrients. Not in this day of availability.

I used to take Spirulina, until I found this...

www.healthy.co.uk/products/kbg-algae.html

It's a turbo powered Spirulina, basically :¬)

RE: In regards to eating meat - Tenet Nosce - 11-10-2011

(11-10-2011, 11:18 AM)Pickle Wrote: Directly from the beginning of the food chain seems to be the way to go. Eating animals is just not a very efficient way to try getting the same nutrients. Not in this day of availability.

Personally, I find these to be much more compelling arguments against meat consumption than those made on ethical grounds.

RE: In regards to eating meat - 3DMonkey - 11-10-2011

It's uberboring to focus on what I eat. When I do, it controls my mind. I find it much more healthy to relax and have fun.

(11-10-2011, 12:13 PM)Namaste Wrote: I used to take Spirulina, until I found this...

I get that sometimes. I have a lot of stuff stashed.Tongue

To add, as documented by Dr. Cleade Baxter (the guy who found that plants are sensitive to thoughts), plants do not react if you send love and gratitude before preparation and consumption.

The 'stress' is removed.

The levels of perception between an animal and a plant are vast. The comparison of killing/eating them is non sensical in my opinion because of two things:

1) A brain; hence emotions (think: conscious fear)
2) A nervous system; hence physical pain

Also to note, animals that eat vegetation are less, if at all, agressive. They are predominantly peaceful. Meat eaters, for obvious reasons, have to be agressive in order to catch and kill. Eating meat perpetuates certain hormones which promote agression and the survival instinct.

As a human, we have the choice to be either. It's as simple as that :¬)

One thing I will say is that a much larger percentage of the population would be vegetarians if they had to kill the animals themselves (or saw how the vast majority of animals were treated/slaughtered). Purchasing the finished 'product' is a far cry from taking the life of an animal.

The choice would be much clearer for many people.

For the spiritual seeker, another factor of consideration is one's vibration. It's often offered, by multiple sources, that meats, especially such that is killed unethically, carries a low vibration and effects one's state of being.

RE: In regards to eating meat - Monica - 11-10-2011

(11-10-2011, 12:13 PM)Namaste Wrote: I used to take Spirulina, until I found this...

www.healthy.co.uk/products/kbg-algae.html

It's a turbo powered Spirulina, basically :¬)

Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (bluegreen algae from Klamath Lake is the a close cousin of spirulina, and you're right - it's turbo-charged! Spirulina is already a very powerful food, and AFA is even more powerful!

My family and I have been consuming Super Bluegreen Algae (SBGA) from the company that discovered the algae, Cell Tech, now called Simplexity, for 24 years. It literally saved my life and my baby's life. It's the most powerful food on the planet, nutritionally as well as energetically!

It grows wild in a lake near Mt. Shasta, which got filled with volcanic ash when Mt. Mazama erupted some 10,000 years ago. Klamath Lake is the only place in the world it grows in such abundance. It's the world's largest biomass producer. There's enough algae in that lake to feed the entire world's population a gram per day - enough to fill in the gaps nutritionally - and it would only take the top inch of the 35 feet of mineral-rich volcanic ash at the bottom of the lake. If you took out half the algae in the morning, the lake would be full again by the end of the day. It truly is an amazing resource!

Simplexity has the whole algae - Alpha Sun - and a brain food version called Omega Sun. The Alpha is for physical stamina and the Omega is for mental and emotional clarity.

I have witnessed the Omega trigger emotional detox. It's very powerful!

I used to be very involved with Cell Tech, so I have lots of knowledge and info on the algae. Feel free to pm me if you want to know more about it. I'm not actively working the business any more, but I still believe in the algae as much as I ever did, and still highly recommend it! (Full Disclosure: I might make 10 bucks or so if you buy from my website.)

http://www.simplexityhealth.com/nrg

Dr. Gabriel Cousens states that he has had nearly 100% success with people who wanted to be vegans but still craved meat, by having them add 3 tablespoons of some sort of green superfood like spirulina, chorella, or AFA, + 3 tablespoons of bee pollen. That did the trick. The cravings vanished and they were successful vegans!

I take both AFA and chlorella, and occasionally spirulina too. It's all good, but AFA is unquestionably the best, because of the unique ecosystem it grows in. Wild foods are always more powerful than cultivated, and the algae in Klamath Lake is very wild, very primal. It's at the bottom of the food chain and has properties of all 3 kingdoms - plant animal and bacteria. It's technically a plant but behaves like a bacteria. I have some esoteric info on it about how bacteria communicates in the body that's really mind-blowing. (If I can find it.)

I am absolutely convinced that superfoods in general, and AFA in particular, along with a raw vegan diet, electrically charged water, Chi Kung, yoga, and other energy practices all contribute to a mutation of the human body.

It's way more than just getting nutrients more efficiently. It's about transformation.

(11-10-2011, 12:59 PM)Namaste Wrote: To add, as documented by Dr. Cleade Baxter (the guy who found that plants are sensitive to thoughts), plants do not react if you send love and gratitude before preparation and consumption.

The 'stress' is removed.

The levels of perception between an animal and a plant are vast. The comparison of killing/eating them is non sensical in my opinion because of two things:

1) A brain; hence emotions (think: conscious fear)
2) A nervous system; hence physical pain

Also to note, animals that eat vegetation are less, if at all, agressive. They are predominantly peaceful. Meat eaters, for obvious reasons, have to be agressive in order to catch and kill. Eating meat perpetuates certain hormones which promote agression and the survival instinct.

As a human, we have the choice to be either. It's as simple as that :¬)

One thing I will say is that a much larger percentage of the population would be vegetarians if they had to kill the animals themselves (or saw how the vast majority of animals were treated/slaughtered). Purchasing the finished 'product' is a far cry from taking the life of an animal.

The choice would be much clearer for many people.

For the spiritual seeker, another factor of consideration is one's vibration. It's often offered, by multiple sources, that meats, especially such that is killed unethically, carries a low vibration and effects one's state of being.

Wow, thank you Namaste! You have neatly summed it up!

What more can be said? Should I close this thread now? Wink

BS! Herbivores aren't agressive! Total BS.

(look at Pickle and Monica Tongue)

Quote:Are pickles aggressive?
Answer:

yeah they are why do you think they crunch when you bite them. When they crunch they are saying bad words in pickle language, but to Americans it is a crunch. Pickles also crunch for many other reason. 1. they do not want to be eaten. 2. they don't want to be in the cucumber family.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_pickles_aggressive#ixzz1dKGdfHbj

My favorite http://www.chacha.com/question/are-pickles-very-aggressive-in-bed Tongue

http://www.thetfp.com/tfp/tilted-fun-zone/113453-can-someone-explain.html
Quote:It grows wild in a lake near Mt. Shasta
There is a large craft sitting just above the water. Wonder if that has anything to do with the benefit of this particular stuff.

What are pickles full of?

(11-10-2011, 02:16 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: What are pickles full of?

Chlorophyll and structured water of course. (they aren't brown obviouslyTongue)

something and vinegar? Tongue

(11-10-2011, 01:21 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (bluegreen algae from Klamath Lake is the a close cousin of spirulina, and you're right - it's turbo-charged! Spirulina is already a very powerful food, and AFA is even more powerful!

My family and I have been consuming Super Bluegreen Algae (SBGA) from the company that discovered the algae, Cell Tech, now called Simplexity, for 24 years. It literally saved my life and my baby's life. It's the most powerful food on the planet, nutritionally as well as energetically!

It grows wild in a lake near Mt. Shasta, which got filled with volcanic ash when Mt. Mazama erupted some 10,000 years ago. Klamath Lake is the only place in the world it grows in such abundance. It's the world's largest biomass producer. There's enough algae in that lake to feed the entire world's population a gram per day - enough to fill in the gaps nutritionally - and it would only take the top inch of the 35 feet of mineral-rich volcanic ash at the bottom of the lake. If you took out half the algae in the morning, the lake would be full again by the end of the day. It truly is an amazing resource!

A veritable fountain of dietary knowledge. Thanks again :¬)

Quote:I am absolutely convinced that superfoods in general, and AFA in particular, along with a raw vegan diet, electrically charged water, Chi Kung, yoga, and other energy practices all contribute to a mutation of the human body.

It's way more than just getting nutrients more efficiently. It's about transformation.

Agree entirely. The body is to be developed after the mind, I think Ra stated this specifically.

The ancient Egyptians, and living Yogi's, talk of developing the nerve centers in the body in which to hold a higher frequency of consciousness. They do that through concentration, diet and yoga. All of this is of course encompassed in Yoga, which is a way of life rather than a set of exercises.

As soon as I found that out, I started practicing yoga (Hatha and Raja) daily :¬)

(11-10-2011, 01:48 PM)Pickle Wrote:
Quote:Are pickles aggressive?
Answer:

yeah they are why do you think they crunch when you bite them. When they crunch they are saying bad words in pickle language, but to Americans it is a crunch. Pickles also crunch for many other reason. 1. they do not want to be eaten. 2. they don't want to be in the cucumber family.

:idea: BigSmile

(11-10-2011, 01:48 PM)Pickle Wrote: There is a large craft sitting just above the water. Wonder if that has anything to do with the benefit of this particular stuff.

I had a friend who was psychic and channeled, who told me some ET's went to the lake to eat the algae. She said there were lots of UFO's hovering around that lake. Definitely high vibration food!

I've been to the lake several times. There are sacred springs flowing into the lake, called, The Rivers of Light.

RE: In regards to eating meat - AnthroHeart - 11-10-2011

I don't like pickles. Too much dill.

(11-10-2011, 03:38 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I don't like pickles. Too much dill.

I don't like dill either. But I sure like Bring4th's Pickle! BigSmile

(11-10-2011, 03:35 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: I had a friend who was psychic and channeled, who told me some ET's went to the lake to eat the algae. She said there were lots of UFO's hovering around that lake. Definitely high vibration food!

Now that is insight I needed, thanks!

(11-10-2011, 04:08 PM)Pickle Wrote:
(11-10-2011, 03:35 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: I had a friend who was psychic and channeled, who told me some ET's went to the lake to eat the algae. She said there were lots of UFO's hovering around that lake. Definitely high vibration food!

Now that is insight I needed, thanks!

Cool! Please let me know anything else you find out about this!

My buddy was able to see the craft from a distance. He also mentioned some sort of lit up "poles" in various areas. Like some sort of energy transit or beacon. He also said that all other forms know when we can see them, and react accordingly. So there were beings guarding the craft and would appear in front of him with a warning. Speaking into his head to turn around and leave.

Or what?

RE: In regards to eating meat - Diana - 11-12-2011

I find this amazing: that, in a forum of people who are supposedly here because they have an interest in evolving, there is so much clinging to eating meat with any justification that can be thought of. Is it really possible that you don't understand this? That eating meat, and in particular, the cruel way we have developed to bring the meat to you, isn't an evolved way to live? I addressed the argument of eating plants earlier.

I feel that with this group, and after 47 pages of this, it's time to stop trying to gently shift your thinking as if you are members of the anesthetized sleeping masses. I understand Monica's frustration. My guess is that everyone who is aware of the cruelty and negative health issues associated with eating animals is in denial. I mean no offense, but if this group can't even evolve past such barbaric behavior, where does that leave the human race, and for that matter, the planet?

RE: In regards to eating meat - yossarian - 11-12-2011

(11-12-2011, 12:08 PM)Diana Wrote: I find this amazing: that, in a forum of people who are supposedly here because they have an interest in evolving, there is so much clinging to eating meat with any justification that can be thought of. Is it really possible that you don't understand this? That eating meat, and in particular, the cruel way we have developed to bring the meat to you, isn't an evolved way to live? I addressed the argument of eating plants earlier.

I feel that with this group, and after 47 pages of this, it's time to stop trying to gently shift your thinking as if you are members of the anesthetized sleeping masses. I understand Monica's frustration. My guess is that everyone who is aware of the cruelty and negative health issues associated with eating animals is in denial. I mean no offense, but if this group can't even evolve past such barbaric behavior, where does that leave the human race, and for that matter, the planet?

But Diana was a hunter!

RE: In regards to eating meat - AnthroHeart - 11-12-2011

There's that number 47 again Smile

RE: In regards to eating meat - Diana - 11-12-2011

But Diana was a hunter!

True, but Diana hunted love Smile.