Bring4th
4D Body Evolution - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 4D Body Evolution (/showthread.php?tid=2460)

Pages: 1 2 3

4D Body Evolution - Bring4th_Austin - 03-29-2011

This concept has been discussed recently in a couple threads, so I figured I'd give it its own thread to expand on the idea.

Ra tells us:
Quote:63.25 Questioner: Then at some time in the future the fourth-density sphere will be fully activated. What is the difference between full activation and partial activation for this sphere?
Ra: I am Ra. At this time the cosmic influxes are conducive to true color green core particles being formed and material of this nature thus being formed. However, there is a mixture of the yellow-ray and green-ray environments at this time necessitating the birthing of transitional mind/body/spirit complex types of energy distortions. At full activation of the true color green density of love the planetary sphere will be solid and inhabitable upon its own and the birthing that takes place will have been transformed through the process of time, shall we say, to the appropriate type of vehicle to appreciate in full the fourth-density planetary environment. At this nexus the green-ray environment exists to a far greater extent in time/space than in space/time.

Quote:63.27 Questioner: I will make this statement and have you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations becoming more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

63.28 Questioner: Then are these entities of whom we have spoken, the third-density harvestable who have been transferred, the ones who then will, by bisexual reproduction, create the fourth-density complexes that are necessary?
Ra: I am Ra. The influxes of true color green energy complexes will more and more create the conditions in which the atomic structure of cells of bodily complexes is that of the density of love. The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting these physical vehicles will be, and to some extent, are, those of whom you spoke and, as harvest is completed, the harvested entities of this planetary influence.

Here Ra tells us how the body will be different:
Quote:43.16 Questioner: The physical vehicle that is used in fourth-density space/time is, I am assuming, quite similar to the one that is now used in third density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The chemical elements used are not the same. However, the appearance is similar.

First off, does anyone know of any more Ra or Q'uo material to supplement this idea?

Here are the questions that come to mind:

How long will this evolutionary process take? Does it line up with the 100-700 year transition period?

What will people think when children are born with different physiology? Will knowledge of the changing densities be common by this point, or will this be a surprising phenomenon to most?

How can we completely change the chemical elements of our bodies through evolution? To do this safely through generational changes, this seems impossible in 700 years. Am I missing something?

Are complete 4D vibrations the only catalyst behind this evolution?

This idea seems to explain the concept behind the idea that we must die in order to graduate. We'll depart our 3D or transitional bodies through death, and our next incarnation will simply be into the newly evolved bodies. No ascension from our 3D body to 4D, and no necessity for a mass death of our 3D bodies.

What do you guys think?

RE: 4D Body Evolution - unity100 - 03-29-2011

you pretty much summarized the situation there it seems.

apart from that, what will people think when children are born with different physiology ? thats a good question.

RE: 4D Body Evolution - Bring4th_Austin - 03-29-2011

(03-29-2011, 09:04 PM)unity100 Wrote: apart from that, what will people think when children are born with different physiology ? thats a good question.

"Mrs. Jones, we don't know how to tell you this...your newborn's eyes are completely silicone based!"

Tongue

RE: 4D Body Evolution - zenmaster - 03-29-2011

(03-29-2011, 09:01 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: This idea seems to explain the concept behind the idea that we must die in order to graduate. We'll depart our 3D or transitional bodies through death, and our next incarnation will simply be into the newly evolved bodies. No ascension from our 3D body to 4D, and no necessity for a mass death of our 3D bodies.
I always interpreted the material as explaining that there was no flesh-based ascension.

Interestingly, we know that the 4D DNA from the dual-activated (DA) types here now were not passed from the (non-DA) mother. So were did that genetic material come from? Presumably, the 4D DNA is in 4D space/time (connected to 4D time/space mind) - so 3D instruments can't detect it.

RE: 4D Body Evolution - unity100 - 03-29-2011

ra says big amounts of spiritual energy is used in birthing the 3-4d activated bodies.

RE: 4D Body Evolution - 3DMonkey - 03-29-2011

Quote:43.16 Questioner: The physical vehicle that is used in fourth-density space/time is, I am assuming, quite similar to the one that is now used in third density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The chemical elements used are not the same. However, the appearance is similar.

Quote:abridgetoofar:
How can we completely change the chemical elements of our bodies through evolution? To do this safely through generational changes, this seems impossible in 700 years. Am I missing something?

Better yet, why use evolution to create a body of different chemicals?
Ra says the elements USED, not the element quantities or amounts or mixture. Not the same elements used. Here is a list of our elements:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_makeup_of_the_human_body

It's perfectly feasible that 4D consists of a completely different elemental table. So, it does sound a bit like we are going to be some mutated up humanoids.
(03-29-2011, 09:22 PM)zenmaster Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 09:01 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: This idea seems to explain the concept behind the idea that we must die in order to graduate. We'll depart our 3D or transitional bodies through death, and our next incarnation will simply be into the newly evolved bodies. No ascension from our 3D body to 4D, and no necessity for a mass death of our 3D bodies.
I always interpreted the material as explaining that there was no flesh-based ascension.

Interestingly, we know that the 4D DNA from the dual-activated (DA) types here now were not passed from the (non-DA) mother. So were did that genetic material come from? Presumably, the 4D DNA is in 4D space/time (connected to 4D time/space mind) - so 3D instruments can't detect it.

Undetectable. Nice. Leads me back to a main question of mine. "How will we know?" Undetectable, we might be oblivious.
Quote:The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting these physical vehicles will be, and to some extent, are, those of whom you spoke and, as harvest is completed, the harvested entities of this planetary influence.

Where are we at interpreting this? Is it only 4D+ harvestables/harvested that will be receiving the evolutionary particles?

(03-29-2011, 09:52 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: Undetectable. Nice. Leads me back to a main question of mine. "How will we know?" Undetectable, we might be oblivious.
Oblivious to that type of body (and DNA of course), but when they manage to learn that they can do stuff that seems like magic, we will know. Apparently, the sooner they can learn to hide themselves from being seen, the sooner we can start another 3D cycle here.

Quote:40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth-density?
Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

(03-29-2011, 10:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 09:52 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: Undetectable. Nice. Leads me back to a main question of mine. "How will we know?" Undetectable, we might be oblivious.
Oblivious to that type of body (and DNA of course), but when they manage to learn that they can do stuff that seems like magic, we will know. Apparently, the sooner they can learn to hide themselves from being seen, the sooner we can start another 3D cycle here.

Isn't the learning stage accompanied with no 3D inhabitants?
Quote:63.8 ...
As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third-density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

It just say "cease to be inhabited." No more details. Not a specific mind/body/spirit complex group, just no inhabitants.

(03-29-2011, 09:52 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: Isn't the learning stage accompanied with no 3D inhabitants?
Yes. The environment won't be compatible for 3D - no instreaming energy for yellow-ray support, in the short term. Apparently, the energy 3rd density gets to construct all of its thoughts, literally comes from the Sun itself. The Earth-logos, composed of Earth+3D inhabitants, forms this energy into something useful and sustains in a certain structure or pattern. The Sun refreshes the energy used for this pattern.

Maybe the lack of proximity to this energy is the reason why the astronauts felt so weird in space.

What do you guys think?

It sounds to me like, if I'm 4D+ harvestable, I will die and reincarnate into an evolutionary family, copulate with someone who went through this same thing, raise an evolutionary baby. I will die again, reincarnate into a new evolutionary family, and repeat for 100-700 more years until green ray sphere is complete.
-- During this time I would be saying goodbye over time to unharvestables and to 4D negatives. Following that, the 4D positives will be the only ones in the planetary influence until we graduate from shielding school.

(03-29-2011, 10:30 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: It sounds to me like, if I'm 4D+ harvestable, I will die and reincarnate into an evolutionary family, copulate with someone who went through this same thing, raise an evolutionary baby. I will die again, reincarnate into a new evolutionary family, and repeat for 100-700 more years until green ray sphere is complete.
That's the way I see it going. Although, presumably, it not strictly necessary to copulate with someone who went through the same thing in order to raise an evolutionary baby. After harvest and with 3D-only hot babes dying out - then there would only be the transitional body 4D hot babes.

(03-29-2011, 09:22 PM)zenmaster Wrote: Interestingly, we know that the 4D DNA from the dual-activated (DA) types here now were not passed from the (non-DA) mother. So were did that genetic material come from? Presumably, the 4D DNA is in 4D space/time (connected to 4D time/space mind) - so 3D instruments can't detect it.

Since the 4D body itself isn't necessarily manifested (or is it?), does the 4D body need DNA? My understanding of DNA was that it is a blueprint for your physical body. Do the DA entities have also a PHYSICALLY manifested 4D body along with their 3D body, or does it exist in some form of potentiation? Obviously they are experiencing existence through a 3D body now and they do not have a 4D vessel built from DNA ready to inhabit.

Also, the chemicals in our bodies changing is bound to be detectable.

(03-29-2011, 09:52 PM)3DMonkey Wrote:
Quote:The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting these physical vehicles will be, and to some extent, are, those of whom you spoke and, as harvest is completed, the harvested entities of this planetary influence.

Where are we at interpreting this? Is it only 4D+ harvestables/harvested that will be receiving the evolutionary particles?

I simply interpret this simply as the entities inhabiting the DA bodies are already 4D entities, slipping in for an early incarnation.

So what happens in 2011/2012? It is the end of a cycle. Is a cycle part of the evolutionary process of bodies? Is it the end, beginning, or middle of body evolution?

Quote:6.16 Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to the progression of cycles at this time?
Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.

6.17 Questioner: Is this inconvenience imminent within a few years?
Ra: I am Ra. This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, has begun several of your years in the past. It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately 30, thirty, of your years.

6.18 Questioner: After this period of thirty years I am assuming that this will be a fourth-density planet. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is so.

6.19 Questioner: Is it possible to estimate what percent of the present population will inhabit the fourth-density planet?
Ra: The harvesting is not yet, thus, estimation is meaningless.

(03-29-2011, 10:38 PM)zenmaster Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 10:30 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: It sounds to me like, if I'm 4D+ harvestable, I will die and reincarnate into an evolutionary family, copulate with someone who went through this same thing, raise an evolutionary baby. I will die again, reincarnate into a new evolutionary family, and repeat for 100-700 more years until green ray sphere is complete.
That's the way I see it going. Although, presumably, it not strictly necessary to copulate with someone who went through the same thing in order to raise an evolutionary baby. After harvest and with 3D-only hot babes dying out - then there would only be the transitional body 4D hot babes.

That is what I meant by "same thing". Tried to shorten it. Agreed.

Ra confirms that Earth will be a 4D planet in 2011/2012 because this is when the 3D light will be completely gone, and all we will have to work with are 4D instreamings. I can only guess that the process of bodily evolution will start shortly after this.

RE: 4D Body Evolution - Etude in B Minor - 03-29-2011

I don't see it this way at all. I see the 4D body as being a type of electrical being, not a chemical being. As I said before in another thread I see the dual-activated body as being exactly that - a dual body existing in 3D and 4D rather than an evolutionary hybrid combination of 3D and 4D. This is along the lines of Ra's description of 4D Earth being different than, but overlaying, 3D Earth. There is no transitional hybrid 3D-4D Earth, but two separate yet interpenetrating worlds. Ra also mentions the light in 4D as being of a different character than in 3D - containing more information. To my scientific mind I think of something like a photon, but with additional degrees of freedom (or additional quantum numbers) that permit this greater information capacity. So I see 4D as a separate plane, with augmented physics. There is still some shared aspects of the two worlds (e.g. regular photons) which is why 4D entities have to learn to shield the 4D world from being perceived by 3D beings.

I admit to having a bias coming from having read the excellent "Dominions of Irth" novels by AA Attanasio, which describe a parallel world to Earth inhabited by electrical beings.

(03-29-2011, 11:01 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: Ra confirms that Earth will be a 4D planet in 2011/2012 because this is when the 3D light will be completely gone, and all we will have to work with are 4D instreamings. I can only guess that the process of bodily evolution will start shortly after this.

So this is when "all are harvested regardless of their progress." And I can take this to mean the time when 3D entities not progressing to 4D+ will be transported off of Earth? We definitely won't miss this.

(03-29-2011, 11:01 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: all we will have to work with are 4D instreamings.

Apparently, we'll have 1D, 2D, and 4D 'nexi':
"Thus in fourth-density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo."

@Etude in B minor
What do you think of the Ra quotes listed here?
(03-29-2011, 11:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 11:01 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: all we will have to work with are 4D instreamings.

"Thus in fourth-density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo."

Right. I made the assumption that 1D and 2D are a given.

(03-29-2011, 11:10 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: I don't see it this way at all. I see the 4D body as being a type of electrical being, not a chemical being. As I said before in another thread I see the dual-activated body as being exactly that - a dual body existing in 3D and 4D rather than an evolutionary hybrid combination of 3D and 4D. This is along the lines of Ra's description of 4D Earth being different than, but overlaying, 3D Earth. There is no transitional hybrid 3D-4D Earth, but two separate yet interpenetrating worlds. Ra also mentions the light in 4D as being of a different character than in 3D - containing more information. To my scientific mind I think of something like a photon, but with additional degrees of freedom (or additional quantum numbers) that permit this greater information capacity. So I see 4D as a separate plane, with augmented physics. There is still some shared aspects of the two worlds (e.g. regular photons) which is why 4D entities have to learn to shield the 4D world from being perceived by 3D beings.

I admit to having a bias coming from having read the excellent "Dominions of Irth" novels by AA Attanasio, which describe a parallel world to Earth inhabited by electrical beings.

I must assume, then, that you dismiss Ra's description of a physical evolution? That is completely fine and I openly accept any opinion.

However, Ra clearly speaks here of a gradual evolution into 4D bodies from 3D transitional bodies.

(03-29-2011, 11:11 PM)3DMonkey Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 11:01 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: Ra confirms that Earth will be a 4D planet in 2011/2012 because this is when the 3D light will be completely gone, and all we will have to work with are 4D instreamings. I can only guess that the process of bodily evolution will start shortly after this.

So this is when "all are harvested regardless of their progress." And I can take this to mean the time when 3D entities not progressing to 4D+ will be transported off of Earth? We definitely won't miss this.

Yes, basically the last chance to take a ride on the 3D Earth train, until humans can learn to shield their 4D selves from 3D.

(03-29-2011, 11:13 PM)zenmaster Wrote:

Yes, thank you for the correction. I feel we will still interact with 1D and 2D entities (or materials), and of course we'll need 2D entities to sustain ourselves.

This makes me very happy, I would not want to lose nature Smile

(03-29-2011, 11:25 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 11:11 PM)3DMonkey Wrote:

Yes, basically the last chance to take a ride on the 3D Earth train, until humans can learn to shield their 4D selves from 3D.

You put it nicely. So not necessarily all swooped up at once, but rather after this final generation, this planet's population will DRAMATICALLY decrease.?

(03-29-2011, 11:11 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: So this is when "all are harvested regardless of their progress." And I can take this to mean the time when 3D entities not progressing to 4D+ will be transported off of Earth? We definitely won't miss this.
Without a 'refresh' of the 3D energy being available (from the Sun), the '3D sphere' will not support the requirements for 3D thought patterns, that is what 3D entities experience as 'catalyst' - so not useful for 3D life. We could 'miss this' however, as the transition could still take a while. The support for the 1D and 2D body will still be there, so with yellow-ray support in potentiation, the only yellow-ray energy will be self-produced or other-self produced or, if the earth functions like a battery or capacitor - what the earth is able to sustain for a while.
(03-29-2011, 11:28 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: You put it nicely. So not necessarily all swooped up at once, but rather after this final generation, this planet's population will DRAMATICALLY decrease.?
With 4D entities playing a much more conscious role in their placement, I'd imagine that it would dramatically decrease only if there were a lack of new 4D entities wanting to be born here. Or by some natural 'law', a lack of comfortable conditions for that many people.

(03-29-2011, 11:28 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: So not necessarily all swooped up at once, but rather after this final generation, this planet's population will DRAMATICALLY decrease.?

This isn't necessarily a given, but I have not doubt it will be true. Probably more as a function of free will of the sprouting 4D society, realizing the planet itself is ideal for sustaining much less than 7 billion individuals. People will not longer simply have children because they're "supposed to" and I have a feeling the desire to "carry on the family name" won't exist either.

I'm officially convinced now. I believe it's gradual. I'm beside myself at how fluidly this thread moved.
I'm a new man again. Broke through a new wall I built. Nothing left to do but enjoy the ride. Funny, my joy is found in the family need you just described as something propable to go away. I'm going to go live for them in any way I'm asked. There is no rush anymore.

One last question. Are my kids going to have a full chance to polarize? They don't really seem to be the 4D variety.

RE: 4D Body Evolution - Confused - 03-30-2011

The following quote has been highlighted in the thread before, but I would like to point to one specific part of a sentence.

Quote:63.28 Questioner: Then are these entities of whom we have spoken, the third-density harvestable who have been transferred, the ones who then will, by bisexual reproduction, create the fourth-density complexes that are necessary?

Ra: I am Ra. The influxes of true color green energy complexes will more and more create the conditions in which the atomic structure of cells of bodily complexes is that of the density of love. The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting these physical vehicles will be, and to some extent, are, those of whom you spoke and, as harvest is completed, the harvested entities of this planetary influence

I confess that I am not of the gradualist school. But twinkling of an eye or gradual, the lessons are the same.

RE: 4D Body Evolution - 3DMonkey - 03-30-2011

Yes Confused. I read over that quote at least ten times before posting it. I'm not getting your point.

(03-30-2011, 12:09 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: Yes Confused. I read over that quote at least ten times before posting it. I'm not getting your point.

I think I better not spell out what I feel it says. I may be wrong and it may cause confusion for me and others who might consider my beliefs with some thought.

Abridgment of freewill can become a latent possibility in that case.

It's speaking of harvestables transferred here from other planets and harvestables from this planet. These are not cryptic words.

RE: 4D Body Evolution - zenmaster - 03-30-2011

(03-30-2011, 12:03 AM)Confused Wrote: The following quote has been highlighted in the thread before, but I would like to point to one specific part of a sentence.

Quote:63.28 Questioner: Then are these entities of whom we have spoken, the third-density harvestable who have been transferred, the ones who then will, by bisexual reproduction, create the fourth-density complexes that are necessary?

Ra: I am Ra. The influxes of true color green energy complexes will more and more create the conditions in which the atomic structure of cells of bodily complexes is that of the density of love. The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting these physical vehicles will be, and to some extent, are, those of whom you spoke and, as harvest is completed, the harvested entities of this planetary influence

I confess that I am not of the gradualist school. But twinkling of an eye or gradual, the lessons are the same.

Regarding your bolded sections - Don's question refers to the 4D harvested from other worlds. Ra's answer refers to the planetary influence - once the 4D 'nexi' is available. After Earth harvest, those inhabitants will be those 'native' to the planet (as logos) - as opposed to being transferred from another planetary influence.

Interestingly, the dual-activated types probably got harvested on a net negative planet or maybe less likely, but possible a planet that could not support 4D life at all. So you think 3D life here is 'negative'... I'd would imagine they'd be telling stories of war, subjugation, etc.

That is interesting Zen. Not only stories of war, but good advice on overcoming it.
Wait. It is interesting. But my mind is telling me not to go there. A whole new set of questions popping up. Smile

Ha, thanks 3DM and ZM. I now see more clearly, the intended meaning. I think I misunderstood that entire q&a completely.

That nevertheless, I still hold to the non-gradualist thought, but non-dogmatically. If information, knowledge and evidence proves otherwise, I would immediately change my position. Moreover, what other option is there before truth? Truth does not care for what positions I hold personally. It is as it is.