Bring4th
Mystery, Importance of - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Mystery, Importance of (/showthread.php?tid=2502)

Pages: 1 2

Mystery, Importance of - 3DMonkey - 04-07-2011

Here is a list of Ra references to mystery and its importance for contemplation and discussion. I tried to shorten it without removing context.

1.8 ...Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make.

3.14 ...That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshipped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.

7.12 ... you are correct in assuming that permission was granted at the time/space in which your first nuclear device was developed and used for Confederation members to minister to your peoples in such a way as to cause mystery to occur. This is what you mean by advertising and is correct. The mystery and unknown quality of the occurrences we are allowed to offer have the hoped-for intention of making your peoples aware of infinite possibility. When your peoples grasp infinity, then and only then, can the gateway be opened to the Law of One.

13.13 ...Thus, each solar system has its own, shall we say, local coordinate system of illusory Natural Laws. It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.

16.19 ... first, the cycle of awareness; second, the cycle of growth; third, the cycle of self-awareness; fourth, the cycle of love or understanding; fifth, the cycle of light or wisdom; sixth, the cycle of light/love, love/light or unity; seventh, the gateway cycle; eighth, the octave which moves into a mystery we do not plumb.

17.2 ... Enlightenment is, of the moment, an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?

22.21 ... other entities of the Confederation appeared unto Atlanteans who had reached a level of philosophical understanding, shall we misuse this word, which was consonant with communication, to encourage and inspire studies in the mystery of unity.

27.7 ... . The basic rhythms of intelligent infinity are totally without distortion of any kind. The rhythms are clothed in mystery, for they are being itself.

28.1 ... This concept is incorrect as is any concept of the one intelligent infinity. This concept is correct in the context of one particular Logos, or Love, or focus of this Creator which has chosen Its, shall we say, natural laws and ways of expressing them mathematically and otherwise.

The one undifferentiated intelligent infinity, unpolarized, full and whole, is the macrocosm of the mystery-clad being. We are messengers of the Law of One. Unity, at this approximation of understanding, cannot be specified by any physics but only become activated or potentiated intelligent infinity due to the catalyst of free will. This may be difficult to accept. However, the understandings we have to share begin and end in mystery.

28.15 ... it has been impressed upon us by our own teachers that there is a mystery-clad unity of creation in which all consciousness periodically coalesces and again begins. Thus we can only say we assume an infinite progression though we understand it to be cyclical in nature and, as we have said, clad in mystery.

52.11 ... the universe, its mystery unbroken, is one. Always begin and end in the Creator, not in technique.

78.32 ... consciousness is the great foundation, mystery, and revelation which makes this particular density possible.

79.20 ...communication between the Matrix and the Potentiator of the Mind...We would perhaps rather term the condition as relatively more mystery-filled than relatively unavailable

97.9 ... To put this into perspective we must gaze then at the stunning mystery of the One Infinite Creator. The archetypical mind does not resolve any paradoxes or bring all into unity. This is not the property of any source which is of the third-density. Therefore, may we ask the student to look up from inward working and behold the glory, the might, the majesty, the mystery, and the peace of oneness. Let no consideration of bird or beast, darkness or light, shape or shadow keep any which seeks from the central consideration of unity.

18.1 ... It is not our intent in this particular project to create erroneous information but to express in the confining ambiance of your language system the feeling of the infinite mystery of the one creation in its infinite and intelligent unity.

RE: Mystery, Importance of - Aaron - 04-07-2011

The mystery seems to be the potential of the discovery by us as creator of something previously unknown to the creator. It seems to be the driving force of creation. It must simply be infinity...

RE: Mystery, Importance of - 3DMonkey - 04-07-2011

Driving force indeed. Begins and ends in mystery. Perfect.
The more we find to question the more mystery we find to connect to.

I say don't pin anything down to one point. When searching, imagine infinite possibilities.
I'm literally dizzy after writing that.

RE: Mystery, Importance of - Ocean - 04-07-2011

i think the mystery is where you create your own reality, therefore it is a mystery... or you go into the ONE and find yourself alone again, and do it all over again. that's the mystery. we're idiots. Tongue

Idiocracy!
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0387808

i love that movie

RE: Mystery, Importance of - Etude in B Minor - 04-07-2011

I think pursuing mystery is the most important activity humans can do. I don't think the mystery lies in creating your own reality or the discovery of something previously unknown to the creator.

Rather, I think that the mystery lies in, as the Zen masters say, "what is this?". The first step to contacting infinity is to realize the most obvious of facts that there really is something. The question is "what is it?" That is the mystery. It's really there and most of us don't notice our own existence or don't treat it as anything of importance. But it is startlingly and outstandingly profound and amazing once you realize it. Only then do you appreciate that there is a truly unfathomable and intractable mystery.

Words are of little use in dealing with this (the) mystery, apart from clarifying what it is not. As far as I can tell, and have learned in my studies, the only way to proceed is to experience this "what it is" transparently and "livingly". That is what my meditation consists of these days. This can be done anywhere, and is difficult like the proverbial grasping of a greased pig in a bowling alley. But I'm getting there...

That's great. What is it. Very good. I like it. What is it makes everything fascinating.

when everything's fascinating it's too much. i like to have a few things to obsess over.

Too much. What is it?

i mean to me it just seems if everything is fascinating then it all kinda glompifies into a big pile of uninteresting goo. maybe i'm wrong about this.

RE: Mystery, Importance of - 3DMonkey - 04-08-2011

Glomp o goo. Hehe.

Simple: this fabric, what is it? Feel it. What's it made of. How does it become a shirt. Etc.
Fascinating.

Complex: .... Not going there right now

RE: Mystery, Importance of - Ocean - 04-08-2011

i've always found little things intriguing. i guess when i got depressed i lost that.

it's like Alex Balwin on friends when he was really annoyingly enthusiastically intrigued.

RE: Mystery, Importance of - 3DMonkey - 04-09-2011

That's kinda similar to the character Rob Lowe plays on Parks and Recreation.

RE: Mystery, Importance of - Ocean - 04-09-2011

cool i love Rob Lowe.

RE: Mystery, Importance of - Namaste - 10-19-2011

To me, the mystery is the Self, and our path in discovering it. Indeed, it is infinite.

What a gift!

I like to imagine what comes next (the higher densities), as when we start to grasp our own truths with awe and ineffability, we do so at the level of third density. Just imagine what else is possible, the structure of this place, on levels we can't even comprehend. I certainly do not think that reading the Ra Material makes us wise with regards to the full workings and structure of universe, only ourselves in this density (which was the point of Ra's teachings).

As an example, we are all part of the same infinite being. The density progression we experience could be one element of one being, which in turn is part of another being. Or even, an entirely separate being. Our Creator, you and me, could indeed be one, but there could be another one, experiencing itself (ad infinitum). Marvellous!

RE: Mystery, Importance of - Richard - 10-19-2011

It would be a very boring universe where we had everything figured out. Its the journey to knowing thats important.

Richard

RE: Mystery, Importance of - Meerie - 10-19-2011

mystery (1): early 14c., in a theological sense, "religious truth via divine revelation, hidden spiritual significance, mystical truth," from Anglo-Fr. *misterie (O.Fr. mistere), from L. mysterium, from Gk. mysterion (usually in pl. mysteria) "secret rite or doctrine," from mystes "one who has been initiated," from myein "to close, shut," perhaps referring to the lips (in secrecy) or to the eyes (only initiates were allowed to see the sacred rites). The Greek word was used in Septuagint for "secret counsel of God," translated in Vulgate as sacramentum. Non-theological use in English, "a hidden or secret thing," is from late 14c. In reference to the ancient rites of Greece, Egypt, etc. it is attested from 1640s. Meaning "detective story" first recorded in English 1908.

mystery (2): "handicraft, trade, art," late 14c., from M.L. misterium, alteration of L. ministerium "service, occupation, office, ministry" (see ministry), influenced in form by M.L. mysterium (see mystery (1)) and in sense by maistrie "mastery." Now only in mystery play, in reference to the medieval performances, which often were staged by members of craft guilds. The two senses of mystery formed a common pun in (secular) Tudor theater.

The second meaning of "mystery" has in it "service, occupation.." - that means it keeps us occupied to figure it out.

RE: Mystery, Importance of - Unbound - 10-19-2011

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Einstein

Substitute "mysterious" with "divine" Smile .

RE: Mystery, Importance of - Unbound - 10-19-2011

Same thing, right?

Yeah I guess so.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity".Albert Einstein

But then, if I were offered to know it all and see behind every mystery, I guess I would say "YES! please!" Or just for one day gain access to the Akashic library and immerge myself in it (no, better make it one month Tongue )
That should be fun!

now here is a mystery: a friend just called me to tell me something "mysterious" (her words )
She parked her car close to the cemetery today and had to do some planting work. When she returned her car was gone! after much running around and asking people she found out that the car had started to roll back and hit some wall. The car got towed to a garage.
Now she is absolutely sure she had the handbrakes pulled. Later she heard that at the same parking lot a couple other cars had already started to move off on their own.

RE: Mystery, Importance of - godwide_void - 10-20-2011

I believe when Ra speaks of mystery he simply means that the true processes, essence, and nature of the Creator is unknown. We all grasp that we stem from the godhead, and that it has created a very complex system of Creation, but exactly HOW this is all done remains obfuscated. How can an entity dissipate into trillions upon trillions of individuated aspects of itself? How can all simultaneously be aware, and be assisted, and program various facets of their existence? How does all Creation arise, waltz, coalesce, assimilate itself, and ultimately rebirth itself? Nobody, nobody at all, can accurately describe these processes, we may only acknowledge them as being functions and laws of existence.

I also find it particularly badass when Ra says "All things begin and end in mystery."

RE: Mystery, Importance of - AnthroHeart - 10-20-2011

Awesome godwide. Indeed, the mystery of creation can leave me in deep wonder of the incredibleness of it all. I mean, we literally hold infinity within us. Infinity of emotions, infinity of time, infinity of space, infinity of story...etc.

RE: Mystery, Importance of - JustLikeYou - 10-24-2011

The most mysterious statement in the Law of One, on my reading, is "Infinity became aware." I find myself tracing all mystery back to this one statement.

RE: Mystery, Importance of - zenmaster - 10-25-2011

People like solving puzzles. So much so that they are invented to solve in the hopes that what their intuition suggests as an answer will ultimately fulfill its promise. They present puzzles to others which they have invented and solved already.

RE: Mystery, Importance of - fr33d0m - 12-06-2011

I have studied Law of One for more than ten years, and this is the most important thing I have learned from them. After all the studying, understanding, figuring things out, building up of frameworks and cosmologies, philosophies, etc I always come back to:

--- All begins and ends in Mystery ---

I take this to mean we can't ever know anything absolutely for sure. It is beautiful, humbling, and puts things in perspective.

I would rather someone take this one sentence to heart then learn all the systems of chakras, densities, alien history, evolution, etc.

First you spend much of life trying to learn and understand as much as you can. Finally, you realize, you don't need to know or understand anything, and you just BE. Oneness. Love. ...Leap! -The Fool

RE: Mystery, Importance of - zenmaster - 12-08-2011

(12-06-2011, 10:00 PM)fr33d0m Wrote: First you spend much of life trying to learn and understand as much as you can. Finally, you realize, you don't need to know or understand anything, and you just BE. Oneness. Love. ...Leap! -The Fool

Problem is, we are not alone here and have a responsibility to ourselves and others to 'be' in a manner that requires learning (about ourselves and others) in order to balance. Whether or not someone still thinks they 'need' to know or to understand as if it were somehow in opposition to beingness, is another issue.

"to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no more valiantly of your desire to serve."

RE: Mystery, Importance of - Oceania - 12-08-2011

(10-19-2011, 12:56 PM)Azrael Wrote: "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Einstein

this is me. is that an excuse for suicide?

Angel just kidding.

i wish i could remove some memories.
i mean, from the last 6 months.
or year.