Bring4th
Acceptance and Will - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Acceptance and Will (/showthread.php?tid=2597)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Acceptance and Will - native - 05-12-2011

Weren't Ra's 3d harvest numbers low also, even on a harmonious planet? I looked it up..6.5 million out of 32. It may be related to being farther away from the galactic center, therefore a slower rate of learning with a delayed conscious application of choice.
(05-12-2011, 12:18 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: Which, to me, indicates that most of us are delusional to think we are harvestable.

lol, the choice is always there to take the first steps

RE: Acceptance and Will - Confused - 05-12-2011

(05-12-2011, 12:18 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: Which, to me, indicates that most of us are delusional to think we are harvestable.

That was your post no - 1111

What synchronicity? Wink :p

You will never make a good Foreign Service personnel, 3 :p

RE: Acceptance and Will - 3DMonkey - 05-12-2011

1111? Seriously? Wow.

No, never. I'm okay with that Smile
I wonder what my 2012th post will be?

That is really cool. 1111. That statement really is my thesis.
I should frame it

(05-12-2011, 12:34 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: That statement really is my thesis.

3DM -- the spiritual Einstein Smile

RE: Acceptance and Will - Monica - 05-12-2011

(05-12-2011, 12:03 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: It still baffles me that the harvest is few.

Ra said the harvest was few, 30 years ago. The numbers may have increased significantly since then.

(05-12-2011, 07:39 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Ra said the harvest was few, 30 years ago. The numbers may have increased significantly since then.

I like your optimism very much, Monica Smile

RE: Acceptance and Will - Unbound - 05-12-2011

I think your signature says all that needs to be said, Monica.

(05-12-2011, 07:48 PM)Azrael Wrote: I think your signature says all that needs to be said, Monica.

Ha, Azrael is here Heart Blush

Tongue Wink

RE: Acceptance and Will - Unbound - 05-12-2011

You baffled me, somewhat, tbh. But yay!?

RE: Acceptance and Will - Namaste - 12-08-2011

To come in to this conversation (very) late (how did I miss it, it's fantastic), and to answer the original post, I think acceptance is simply the understanding that all experiences are valid. It does not mean one gives away their power (direction of will) to another(s).

Hence, the disciplined personality knows who they are and why they are here. While accepting the free will of others, they remain unwavering in their beliefs in which to act with integrity and purpose (service to others).

This, in my experience, is what people mean by the phrase 'warrior of light'. It's nothing to do with aggression, it's the self control, balance and determination (founded in love; STO).

RE: Acceptance and Will - Whitefeather - 12-08-2011

(12-08-2011, 07:18 AM)Namaste Wrote: To come in to this conversation (very) late (how did I miss it, it's fantastic), and to answer the original post, I think acceptance is simply the understanding that all experiences are valid. It does not mean one gives away their power (direction of will) to another(s).

Hence, the disciplined personality knows who they are and why they are here. While accepting the free will of others, they remain unwavering in their beliefs in which to act with integrity and purpose (service to others).

This, in my experience, is what people mean by the phrase 'warrior of light'. It's nothing to do with aggression, it's the self control, balance and determination (founded in love; STO).

I agree. All good points Namaste.

RE: Acceptance and Will - Diana - 12-09-2011

(04-25-2011, 12:57 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:
(04-25-2011, 11:57 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: You fear for the "victim", but the victim is in a STS stance as well. We are looking at two people in an STS relationship. Both are vulnerable. Both are in need of love/light. The "victim" is equally responsible for the situation both entities are in.

Ultimately, of course. But do you see how that line of thinking could taken to the degree of not helping those in need, because "it's their karma"? I know people who say they'd walk away from such a situation, so as "not to interfere."

Okay, so, if you see some people starving, would you not help? With the reasoning that interfering with a murder, attack, what-have-you, would be to control free will, is it not the same with starving people? Is it not their free will to choose starvation?

For my part, I would help the starving people. Is that controlling them? I see the point of choice, but there is also what falls in your path. If you come across a situation, any situation, do you just allow whatever to happen as though you are not even here at all? Do you not answer a call for help? After all, that is what Ra and other advanced entities are doing, answering a call for help.
(12-08-2011, 07:18 AM)Namaste Wrote: To come in to this conversation (very) late (how did I miss it, it's fantastic), and to answer the original post, I think acceptance is simply the understanding that all experiences are valid. It does not mean one gives away their power (direction of will) to another(s).

Great way to address the (seeming) conflict. I think a key here, is what one is attached to. If a person is attached to the outcome, that would be controlling. If they are just acting on their own "integrity and purpose," it is service to others.

RE: Acceptance and Will - Ruth - 12-09-2011

Diana - If I see someone starving I would offer them food. If I see someone homeless, I might offer them shelter. Someone with no heat? I might offer to pay their bill. They still must choose to accept my help, or not. So I have not violated their free will by offering my help.

As for an attack - I once actually stepped between two co-workers who were fighting verbally. A male & a female. He was taking an agressive posture, they were both verbally violent, then she slapped him, and I feared that things would escalate. I didn't think about it, I just stepped in and looked the man in the eyes and asked him, "do you really want to continue with this?" He left the office. Do you think I violated anyone's free will in that situation?

Light and love.

RE: Acceptance and Will - Diana - 12-09-2011

(12-09-2011, 01:04 PM)Ruth Wrote: Diana - If I see someone starving I would offer them food. If I see someone homeless, I might offer them shelter. Someone with no heat? I might offer to pay their bill. They still must choose to accept my help, or not. So I have not violated their free will by offering my help.

As for an attack - I once actually stepped between two co-workers who were fighting verbally. A male & a female. He was taking an agressive posture, they were both verbally violent, then she slapped him, and I feared that things would escalate. I didn't think about it, I just stepped in and looked the man in the eyes and asked him, "do you really want to continue with this?" He left the office. Do you think I violated anyone's free will in that situation?

Light and love.

I do not. I think your response was another variable which entered that system. If you had been attached to the outcome (wanting to control how it played out and resolved), that would be different, and under the heading of control. In this situation, there was an entire larger system involved. We can't just separate out individuals or components. They are enmeshed. It wasn't just the couple and you; there was a whole office of people. The "fight" would affect everyone, thereby infringing on their free will to do their jobs, for one thing.

I would like to hear others' thoughts on this Smile.

RE: Acceptance and Will - Ruth - 12-09-2011

I should clarify that at the time, we were the only three in the office. I know how I feel about it. I know that I acted out of love for BOTH of the individuals involved, even though I really didn't take time to think things through, I just acted. They could have chosen to ignore me and to continue their fight. They could have injured me! But they both decided to stop, and each one thanked me later for stepping in.

I'd like to hear other's thoughts, on this, too. Or if anyone else has examples to share.

RE: Acceptance and Will - fr33d0m - 12-09-2011

(12-09-2011, 01:45 PM)Ruth Wrote: I should clarify that at the time, we were the only three in the office. I know how I feel about it. I know that I acted out of love for BOTH of the individuals involved, even though I really didn't take time to think things through, I just acted. They could have chosen to ignore me and to continue their fight. They could have injured me! But they both decided to stop, and each one thanked me later for stepping in.

I'd like to hear other's thoughts, on this, too. Or if anyone else has examples to share.

Nice job, sister! That's my thought about it! Gutsy! Back to the original question of the post:

Acceptance to me is going with the flow, until something doesn't feel right. Once things feel right again, back to acceptance. Smile

Example: remember back to middle school. Early teen years. to be different is suicide. fit in at all costs, wear cool clothes, say cool things, we all remember the picture. So a girl writes on the chalkboard before class starts "Mr. Such-and-Such is a dork" but she used his real name. I went from acceptance, beaming love around the classroom, you know the gig, to feeling that this might actually hurt the teachers feelings. I don't want him to hurt. Without any thought, action moved me out of acceptance, I went in front of the whole class as everyone stared at me, and I erased the offensive message. Then I took my seat, the teacher came in, and he never found out. And she never wrote another mean message.

If someone is hurting, hungry, attacked, etc and I get that feeling in me, then the accepting kind of gets interrupted by this perception of some degree of suffering, and my desire to alleviate the suffering takes over. Smile

RE: Acceptance and Will - fr33d0m - 12-10-2011

Mod note: spambot post and quote have been deleted.

What's with the 5 star debt settlement ad link at the bottom of your post? Confused

RE: Acceptance and Will - βαθμιαίος - 12-10-2011

(12-10-2011, 10:06 AM)fr33d0m Wrote: What's with the 5 star debt settlement ad link at the bottom of your post? Confused

It's a spambot technique. They copy and paste from a previous post (in this case http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2597&pid=36931#pid36931) and then add their link.

The mods will delete it if we report it. I'll do it now.

RE: Acceptance and Will - fr33d0m - 12-10-2011

(12-10-2011, 11:26 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote:
(12-10-2011, 10:06 AM)fr33d0m Wrote: What's with the 5 star debt settlement ad link at the bottom of your post? Confused

It's a spambot technique. They copy and paste from a previous post (in this case http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2597&pid=36931#pid36931) and then add their link.

The spambot created an account on the forum, etc? Didn't know bots were that capable. Wow. Smile

RE: Acceptance and Will - Aureus - 12-10-2011

I have also pondered about this subject, pitty I came a bit late BigSmile

Funny thing is, I pictured a "man with a gun scenario" as well!

So let's break it down:

1. A man stands on the sidewalk, pointing a gun at another pedestrian.
2. A lot of other people are watching, and probably in shock.

Now what should one do to be of STO-Service?

The thing about this density is that we have very poor connection with the consciousness of other-minds. Also we have little insight to probabilities of time. What we would call wisdom would be the closest thing to predict outcomes in varying scopes of perspective.

So I think that first off, the intention of STO is polarizing in itself. It is pure and innocent. So if you are really unsure about what to do, just do whatever feels right. If you feel like helping the murderer, you would be of service, although you might find out in retrospect that perhaps that wasn't very wise. BUT -"A lesson learned is a lesson earned".

For a more complex and effective service, one could take into account both the intention to serve and the aquired wisdom from the past.

The Wisdom part is really, really hard. Perhaps if you disarm the the man with the gun, you'll end up doing disservice. On the other hand, you did save a life, and helped calm the people around the scene.

I have no idea how to value or grade service, so the best thing is probably just to follow the heart and take good care of the wisdom it yields.

RE: Acceptance and Will - Whitefeather - 12-11-2011

(12-10-2011, 11:26 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote:

Have you reported it yet? It is still there. Huh

RE: Acceptance and Will - βαθμιαίος - 12-11-2011

(12-11-2011, 10:10 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: Have you reported it yet? It is still there. Huh

Yes, I reported it and it's been deleted. Maybe you're thinking of the quote and link in fr33d0m's post? I think he can edit that if he wants.

RE: Acceptance and Will - Monica - 12-11-2011

(12-11-2011, 10:30 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote:
(12-11-2011, 10:10 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: Have you reported it yet? It is still there. Huh

Yes, I reported it and it's been deleted. Maybe you're thinking of the quote and link in fr33d0m's post? I think he can edit that if he wants.

Done.

Thanks for reporting it!

RE: Acceptance and Will - Whitefeather - 12-14-2011

(12-11-2011, 10:30 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote:

It was not yet deleted when I clicked on the link and this is why I wrote the post... All is fine now... . Smile We have clear sunshine!

RE: Acceptance and Will - Sagittarius - 12-14-2011

(12-09-2011, 01:04 PM)Ruth Wrote: Diana - If I see someone starving I would offer them food. If I see someone homeless, I might offer them shelter. Someone with no heat? I might offer to pay their bill. They still must choose to accept my help, or not. So I have not violated their free will by offering my help.

Light and love.

Yeh I can't stop myself from stepping in. Has gotten me into trouble a few times with drunks, have also been hit in the face side on trying to protect a drunk guy getting attacked by 10 guys. It worked though once I got hit and still just stood there blocking them they walked of, guy didn't even thank me he just stumbled off.

RE: Acceptance and Will - Whitefeather - 12-14-2011

(04-24-2011, 10:21 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Acceptance is a core tenet of the Law of One.

But, what exactly is acceptance?

Quote:46.7 ...Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst.

46.8 Questioner: Then as I understand it you are saying that if the positively polarizing entity fails to accept the other-self or if the negatively polarizing entity fails to control the other-self, either of these conditions will cause cancer, possibly. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The first acceptance, or control depending upon polarity, is of the self. Anger is one of many things to be accepted and loved as a part of self or controlled as a part of self, if the entity is to do work.

52.7 Questioner: Am I correct, then, in assuming that discipline of the personality, knowledge of self, and control in strengthening of the will would be what any fifth-density entity would see as those things of importance?
Ra: I am Ra. In actuality these things are of importance in third through early seventh densities. The only correction in nuance that we would make is your use of the word, control. It is paramount that it be understood that it is not desirable or helpful to the growth of the understanding, may we say, of an entity by itself to control thought processes or impulses except where they may result in actions not consonant with the Law of One. Control may seem to be a short-cut to discipline, peace, and illumination. However, this very control potentiates and necessitates the further incarnative experience in order to balance this control or repression of that self which is perfect.

Instead, we appreciate and recommend the use of your second verb in regard to the use of the will. Acceptance of self, forgiveness of self, and the direction of the will; this is the path towards the disciplined personality. Your faculty of will is that which is powerful within you as co-Creator. You cannot ascribe to this faculty too much importance. Thus it must be carefully used and directed in service-to-others for those upon the positively oriented path.

There is great danger in the use of the will as the personality becomes stronger, for it may be used even subconsciously in ways reducing the polarity of the entity.

How, then, are will and acceptance reconciled? How does one choose the STO path while accepting that which is not chosen?

Those are good quotes. Thanks Monica for reminding us of those.

From my point of view, about acceptance, I see that Ra corrects the questioner in emphasizing that it is the acceptance of self, rather than acceptance of others, which matters more in a positively polarized entity.

And about the will, when Ra describes the reducing of the polarity, it is a reference to the forcing upon other-selves when the personality in people becomes stronger and they start thinking that they are right in every way and they start to force views upon others because as they see it, their view or path should be the norm for everyone and, bla-bla-bla. Of course, there is, in this, a loss of positive polarity.

Ra says that positive will does not require to be self-controlled.
So, you want to say to people that you love them? Then say it ...and you may add a little heart. Tongue

Much love Heart Smile

RE: Acceptance and Will - Namaste - 12-14-2011

Regarding the feeding on the starving...

Quote:Questioner: I would like to try to make an analogy for third-density of this concept. Many entities here feel great compassion for relieving the physical problems of third-density other-selves by administering to them in many ways, with food if there is hunger as there is now in the African nations, by bringing them medicine if they feel that there is a need to minister to them medically, and being selfless in all of these services to a very great extent.

This is creating a vibration that is in harmony with green-ray or fourth-density but it is not balanced with the understanding of fifth-density that these entities are experiencing catalysts and a more balanced administration to their needs would be to provide them with the learning necessary to reach the state of awareness of fourth-density than it would be to minister to their physical needs at this time. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body. You may extrapolate from this.

On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom. This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

Feeding the hungary, offering shelter for the homeless etc. is not a violation of free will if you offer and they accept. It would be a violation if you locked them in a home against their will, or force fed them.

Think of it from their perspective; if you were starving and someone appeared and offered you food, would you not thank them? And if you had a spiritual belief, thank the universe?

Do you thank the universe when something helpful manifests in your own life? (One would hope so.) We understand that it's all part of a bigger plan. Regardless, that person(s) who offered a helpful action, although you see it as divine, was acting with free will.

Reverse the roles, with yourself as the giver, and it's no different :¬)

When you act out of love, and you open your heart, you are the divine will. You're a chord, an instrument, in the harmonic dance of love; service to others. Isn't it beautiful? :¬)

RE: Acceptance and Will - Monica - 12-17-2011

(12-14-2011, 12:30 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: I see that Ra corrects the questioner in emphasizing that it is the acceptance of self, rather than acceptance of others, which matters more in a positively polarized entity.

I would disagree with the 'rather than' part. Ra didn't say acceptance of self at the exclusion of acceptance of other-selves; Ra just said that acceptance of self was the first acceptance. First doesn't necessarily indicate 'more' importance; it might only indicate the proper sequence.

Quote:Ra: ...The first acceptance, or control depending upon polarity, is of the self.

(12-14-2011, 01:53 PM)Namaste Wrote: Regarding the feeding on the starving...

Feeding the hungary, offering shelter for the homeless etc. is not a violation of free will if you offer and they accept. It would be a violation if you locked them in a home against their will, or force fed them.

Think of it from their perspective; if you were starving and someone appeared and offered you food, would you not thank them? And if you had a spiritual belief, thank the universe?

Do you thank the universe when something helpful manifests in your own life? (One would hope so.) We understand that it's all part of a bigger plan. Regardless, that person(s) who offered a helpful action, although you see it as divine, was acting with free will.

When you act out of love, and you open your heart, you are the divine will. You're a chord, an instrument, in the harmonic dance of love; service to others. Isn't it beautiful? :¬)

Yes, very beautiful! And beautifully said! Heart

RE: Acceptance and Will - Diana - 12-17-2011

(12-14-2011, 01:53 PM)Namaste Wrote: Regarding the feeding on the starving...

Quote:Questioner: I would like to try to make an analogy for third-density of this concept. Many entities here feel great compassion for relieving the physical problems of third-density other-selves by administering to them in many ways, with food if there is hunger as there is now in the African nations, by bringing them medicine if they feel that there is a need to minister to them medically, and being selfless in all of these services to a very great extent.

This is creating a vibration that is in harmony with green-ray or fourth-density but it is not balanced with the understanding of fifth-density that these entities are experiencing catalysts and a more balanced administration to their needs would be to provide them with the learning necessary to reach the state of awareness of fourth-density than it would be to minister to their physical needs at this time. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. To a mind/body/spirit complex which is starving, the appropriate response is the feeding of the body. You may extrapolate from this.

On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom. This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

Thank you Namaste, as usual, your perspective is beautiful. This is why I love this site--so many great ways to see things.
The issue of free will is, at this time, in my opinion, reaching a crescendo so to speak. For millennia, in one way or another, it has been suppressed by the rulers of this planet. When one is out of control, one tends to force control upon the world outside of oneself. We are now really coming to terms with this as a human race in many ways. Some are working it out on more subtle levels, like the individuals on this site. It is a really good thing, and I welcome all viewpoints and insights.

RE: Acceptance and Will - Plenum - 01-02-2012

(04-24-2011, 10:21 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Acceptance is a core tenet of the Law of One.

But, what exactly is acceptance?

Quote:Instead, we appreciate and recommend the use of your second verb in regard to the use of the will. Acceptance of self, forgiveness of self, and the direction of the will; this is the path towards the disciplined personality. Your faculty of will is that which is powerful within you as co-Creator. You cannot ascribe to this faculty too much importance. Thus it must be carefully used and directed in service-to-others for those upon the positively oriented path.

There is great danger in the use of the will as the personality becomes stronger, for it may be used even subconsciously in ways reducing the polarity of the entity.

Acceptance is often misunderstood and viewed as an 'anything goes' attitude. We know from Ra that this is the density of Choice, and, as indicated in bold above, will not only comes into play also, but is of paramount importance.

How, then, are will and acceptance reconciled? How does one choose the STO path while accepting that which is not chosen?

to address Monica's first post (the one that started this massive thread) I can only point back to the First Distortion, that is, the one of Free Will.

The 'acceptance of the self' increases more and more as we acknowledge more and more that we are gifted with the Faculty of Free Will. As we come to see that all the events, thoughts, and experiences in our lives were chosen at some level of our Free Will (some of these decisions were made pre-incarnation) then the consequence is that we have to 'accept and forgive ourselves' because it was US that made those decisions!

the less discordance and chaos that one has in one's mind and heart and spirit regarding the circumstances of one's existence, is a sign that you have understood and incorporated the First Distortion in your attitudes. Free Will as the First Distortion is a big deal.

once you have accepted Free Will in yourself, a big decision looms. How do you view other human beings? do you see them as equal co-creators, people who are also exercising their own faculty of free will (STO)? or do you regard yourself as a 'god' with your free will, entirely superior that you have come to this knowledge, and exercise your free will as an act of enslavement and control of others (STS)?

the 'conflict'' in third density is that STO and STS entities can co-exist in the same space. This does not seem to be the case in 4d, 5d, and 6d.

the conflict is that STO entities acknowledge their own Free Will, and also the Free Will of ALL OTHERS (including STS entities).

but STS entities ONLY acknowledge their own Free Will, and are doing their darndest to infringe others' free will.

Ra points to this critical issue when he describes some 3rd density planets having a high percentage of STS Harvest, and that it is almost impossible for a STO entity to be harvested on such a planet. That STO being gets enslaved because he is too kind. (he or she eventually cedes their free will in the face of the circumstances)

the question of how a STO entity interacts on a planet with mixed harvest (ie ours) is a delicate one. How does one deal with STS institutions like corporations and two party politics? how does one deal with taking out a 30 year mortgage just to safeguard a home for your children? how does one deal with a STS boss?

these are all tricky situations, and are all unique depending on the context. Beamng love is one answer. But not becoming enslaved to 'their' system is also something that is of vital importance.

it all comes back to: examine one's life, examine one's unique personality and circumstance; examine where the blockages and repeating thoughts are.

peace and blessings