Bring4th
Acceptance and Will - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Acceptance and Will (/showthread.php?tid=2597)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Acceptance and Will - Confused - 05-07-2011

(05-07-2011, 12:11 AM)Icaro Wrote: Ha..the absurdity of polarity.

And the plethora of complications behind it.... Smile

RE: Acceptance and Will - zenmaster - 05-07-2011

(05-07-2011, 02:09 AM)Confused Wrote: And the plethora of complications behind it.... Smile
Did you say plethora?

(05-07-2011, 02:20 AM)zenmaster Wrote:
(05-07-2011, 02:09 AM)Confused Wrote: And the plethora of complications behind it.... Smile
Did you say plethora?

You are a very deep personality, zenmaster, and I say that with all sincerity and appreciation.

Thank you.

RE: Acceptance and Will - 3DMonkey - 05-07-2011

That word has forever brought that scene to mind. Smile... since 1986 at least. Which leads to "sew, sew like the wind"

(05-07-2011, 07:42 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: That word has forever brought that scene to mind. Smile... since 1986 at least. Which leads to "sew, sew like the wind"

Is that some popular American humor?

(05-07-2011, 09:43 AM)Confused Wrote:
(05-07-2011, 07:42 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: That word has forever brought that scene to mind. Smile... since 1986 at least. Which leads to "sew, sew like the wind"

Did you click on the link? The Three Amigos. Very popular American humor BigSmile

Like 3DM said, was just prompted with one of those 'strange-humor recalls'. Thanks to these new internets we can share the experience, albeit out of 'context' for those not having seen 3 Amigos (or thought that was a funny scene).

(05-07-2011, 10:16 AM)3DMonkey Wrote:

Did you click on the link? The Three Amigos. Very popular American humor BigSmile

Yup, I saw the scene and really enjoyed it too. I did not understand the "sew, sew like..." part. Was it part of the dialogue that I did not collect into my watching?!! Huh
(05-07-2011, 10:23 AM)zenmaster Wrote:
Like 3DM said, was just prompted with one of those 'strange-humor recalls'. Thanks to these new internets we can share the experience, albeit out of 'context' for those not having seen 3 Amigos (or thought that was a funny scene).

Good of you for sharing, zen. I enjoyed it thoroughly. It was quite amusing Smile

"sew, sew like the wind"

Nobody thought it was funny enough to youtube it.

In a hurry, Martin Short's character tries to inspire a little old lady to sew faster. (inspiration) "sew like the wind", and she continues to methodically stitch one by one as if she didn't hear a word. It's always stuck in my head.

Accept that, will ya? (trying to trick the mods to thinking this is on topic)

(05-07-2011, 10:56 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: "sew, sew like the wind"
Here a clip.

(05-07-2011, 11:00 AM)zenmaster Wrote:
(05-07-2011, 10:56 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: "sew, sew like the wind"
Here a clip.

LOL. Gracias

RE: Acceptance and Will - native - 05-07-2011

Here, Ra speaks of owning the self in session 80 in relation to the Matrix of Spirit archetype, the Devil.

Quote:80.10 Questioner: The fifteenth archetype is the Matrix of the Spirit and has been called the Devil. Can you tell me why that is so?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not wish to be facile in such a central query, but we may note that the nature of the spirit is so infinitely subtle that the fructifying influence of light upon the great darkness of the spirit is very often not as apparent as the darkness itself. The progress chosen by many adepts becomes a confused path as each adept attempts to use the Catalyst of the Spirit. Few there are which are successful in grasping the light of the sun. By far, the majority of adepts remain groping in the moonlight and, as we have said, this light can deceive as well as uncover hidden mystery. Therefore, the melody, shall we say, of this matrix often seems to be of a negative and evil, as you would call it, nature.

It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.

The answer is obviously disconcerting when the words negative and evil are mentioned. They go on to explain that many adepts start to polarize in a service to self manner before re-balancing and it is a natural process.

I looked up the Matrix of Spirit in Q'uo, and this answer was given. The Lightning Struck Tower is in reference to 9/11 as this session was channeld on 9/16. It's interesting:

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2001/2001_0916.aspx

Quote:....The Matrix of the Spirit in this tarot system is called the Devil. And the Lightning-Struck Tower is the Potentiator of the Spirit. The Matrix of the Spirit is called this because those who bring light have always had a bad reputation. Lucifer is one of the names that is most telling that is used for the Devil in your culture. The roots of this word mean “light-bringer.”

The lie of your metaphysical dynamic is concerned with the value of wisdom in spiritual seeking within third density. Knowledge and wisdom, in the spiritual sense, can be seen to be highly negative when unlit, unillumined, by love. That is why love is learned before wisdom. That is why love must be learned before wisdom. For when wisdom is learned first it is fair to the taste and so smooth within the intellectual digestion, and so handy and useful in the intellectual display of personality and intelligence that it is often not clear, for lifetimes at a time, that without love, wisdom is utterly devoid of content.

It is probably helpful if one considers themselves to be an Earth native or a 4d wanderer to work more with total acceptance. Those who have self serving tendencies may be confused by all of this.

(05-07-2011, 08:02 PM)Icaro Wrote: They go on to explain that many adepts start to polarize in a service to self manner.....

I am interested in the above. Does it really say or imply that?

Here, read the rest of the session.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=80&sc=1&ss=1

No one is switching into a negative density, the adept simply loses some polarity in the process of learning to integrate the self.

(05-07-2011, 08:23 PM)Icaro Wrote: Here, read the rest of the session.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=80&sc=1&ss=1

No one is switching into a negative density, the adept simply loses some polarity in the process of learning to integrate the self.

Thank you, Derek. I sort of see it now. Of course, the self contains all that there is.

You're welcome. I would take the above to simply mean that your worth is unaffected by outside opinion, and to be confident in your path and choices. I spoke earlier of expectations. We tend to know what is right for us, yet we get caught up in the expectations of others.

Here in 3d, adepts are unique and eccentric, many of who do not wish to participate in the surrounding madness. As the adept encounters difficulties in integrating the self, they will probably be ridiculed and misunderstood in their choices. They will probably get frustrated in the process and push others away, worrying only about self-happiness. They see no reason to justify their choices and the natural reaction is to lash out. A more balanced approach would be to work with the situation and provide a more clear understanding of why you're making the choices you so choose to.

In this way you're loving and both honest with others and yourself, instead of trying to hide anything about yourself.

Many of us who grow up existing intellectually and spiritually outside of the functioning paradigm, tend to shut out the external world and want nothing to do with it. Well this is self serving. We need to work with it.

RE: Acceptance and Will - kycahi - 05-07-2011

(05-07-2011, 08:02 PM)Icaro Wrote: I looked up the Matrix of Spirit in Q'uo, and this answer was given. The Lightning Struck Tower is in reference to 9/11 as this session was channeld on 9/16. It's interesting:

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2001/2001_0916.aspx

Interesting is an understatement! I'm afflicted with ADD and I read it all the way through. :exclamation:

Thanks, Icaro, for posting this link.

Lol..I know, there is just too much to catch up on with all the Q'uo channelings.

RE: Acceptance and Will - zenmaster - 05-08-2011

(05-07-2011, 09:18 PM)kycahi Wrote: I'm afflicted with ADD and I read it all the way through.
Do you actually subscribe to the ADD diagnosis.

RE: Acceptance and Will - Confused - 05-08-2011

(05-07-2011, 09:18 PM)kycahi Wrote: Interesting is an understatement! I'm afflicted with ADD and I read it all the way through. Exclamation

For a moment, I felt sad when you came out with or declared your personal condition (ADD). But then, I felt so proud of the fact that you contribute so much for the spiritual lifting up of others through your words and learning, that I felt I need not subject you to my needless unasked for sense of pity :-/

Very proud of you, kycahi. Thank you for being a anchoring point of positive strength. You must have chosen the condition as part of an incarnational limitation to offer great STO service to the world, which your higher self must know in totality. Just a thought. And of course, great service need not mean it has to be recognized by those around us or the wider world. Mostly, that which is truly great goes unnoticed or unsung.

RE: Acceptance and Will - kycahi - 05-08-2011

(05-08-2011, 01:38 AM)zenmaster Wrote: Do you actually subscribe to the ADD diagnosis.
I do, until something convinces me otherwise. I had a girlfriend for awhile whom a housemate lady said has ADD, as did her (housemate's) ex-husband. I had heard of it only. This former girlfriend, with whom I continued a friendship, got a new boyfriend. Over time, she "drove him crazy" and they broke up badly. He learned about ADD and urged me to buy a book that he used to understand this syndrome so that we could discuss her with common data, and I did. Many but not all of its descriptions of the behaviors hit home.

I lucked into seeing on TV an author of another ADD book, and I ordered it online. It says that ADD has six distinct types, and I identified mine as Type 5, Limbic--his chapter on Type 5 was all about me. I followed his recommendations and also saw a psychiatrist. This put me on the path of big improvement. Probably the best improvement was just knowing that I share that syndrome with others, and it has a name.

Looking back, I was every elementary school teacher's worst case, with classical ADHD behavior. I was also a huge challenge to my parents.

I can't take the best doses of my two prescriptions because they cause tinnitus, but I am better off with them than without. I also take some supplements that greatly help.

I still learn. Recently I found this site, http://totallyadd.com. That site's founders made a TV program/video/film called 'ADD and Loving It?!' that listed my positive traits as also tied to the syndrome. That helped my self-perception, which had already improved over the years, thank goodness.
(05-08-2011, 04:03 AM)Confused Wrote: For a moment, I felt sad when you came out with or declared your personal condition (ADD)...I need not subject you to my needless unasked for sense of pity :-/

Very proud of you, kycahi. Thank you for being a anchoring point of positive strength. You must have chosen the condition as part of an incarnational limitation to offer great STO service to the world, which your higher self must know in totality.

Thanks, Confused. You're right, I don't need pity and I must have programmed the stuff before incarnating. I'm not happy about that now :-/, but lots of people have issues that they put on themselves to goose up their catalysts for the One, so I accept mine.

Being here is a symptom, too. I find bring4th too distracting to stay away from, even though I have a lot of stuff to do. Blush

Edited to add hyperlink to film title.

RE: Acceptance and Will - Spectrum - 05-09-2011

Icaro Wrote:You're welcome. I would take the above to simply mean that your worth is unaffected by outside opinion, and to be confident in your path and choices. I spoke earlier of expectations. We tend to know what is right for us, yet we get caught up in the expectations of others.

Here in 3d, adepts are unique and eccentric, many of who do not wish to participate in the surrounding madness. As the adept encounters difficulties in integrating the self, they will probably be ridiculed and misunderstood in their choices. They will probably get frustrated in the process and push others away, worrying only about self-happiness. They see no reason to justify their choices and the natural reaction is to lash out. A more balanced approach would be to work with the situation and provide a more clear understanding of why you're making the choices you so choose to.

In this way you're loving and both honest with others and yourself, instead of trying to hide anything about yourself.

Many of us who grow up existing intellectually and spiritually outside of the functioning paradigm, tend to shut out the external world and want nothing to do with it. Well this is self serving. We need to work with it.

This is a great post, Icaro. Something I read in Book 2 supports this:

Book II, Session 48
April 22, 1981 Wrote:
The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly
move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to
primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary
energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is,
honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with
otherself. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity
will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the
experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon
activation of the primary blue-ray of freely given communication,
of indigo
ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through
this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be
seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of
everyday creations and activities.

Some of the life stories I'm familiar with of positive adepts, they often retreat for a while, sometimes a decade or so (if not longer), and then they go out into the world and share freely what they have learned without restraint or fear of judgement.

RE: Acceptance and Will - 3DMonkey - 05-09-2011

I seek this communication. It requires detachment, I think, for it to be fluid between two entities.

RE: Acceptance and Will - native - 05-10-2011

(05-09-2011, 03:38 AM)Spectrum Wrote: Some of the life stories I'm familiar with of positive adepts, they often retreat for a while, sometimes a decade or so (if not longer), and then they go out into the world and share freely what they have learned without restraint or fear of judgement.

Yeah..it makes sense. It takes a strong will to fully express yourself to others.

I have been thinking about the use of the words evil and black in the above session. I can understand why these words were chosen. In our history, any type of knowledge that contrasted with the existing paradigm was seen to be heresy. This continues today. People become uneasy in discussing certain philosophies, and some will look at you suspiciously.

RE: Acceptance and Will - Spectrum - 05-10-2011

3DMonkey Wrote:I seek this communication.

Icaro Wrote:It takes a strong will to fully express yourself to others.

I think it's a combination of will, acceptance, fear of rejection and many other 'distortions' (as Ra would say), all done through balancing - meditation etc. We are all very, very unique, with many, many distortions and fears. Most of our limitations are self imposed. We may have self-esteem issues for any number of reasons, even past life, and that goes for all the other distortions as well, gathered in this life and past lives.

The other day I listened to such a cool podcast.

Jason Comely on Rejection Therapy - http://www.cmn.tv/radio/jason-comely/

Now this guy suffered from fear of rejection to quite an extreme degree, getting anxiety attacks, sweaty palms and even being unable to talk. He's a web designer, and he says when he was in front of his PC, it was his comfort zone, where no-one could reject him. He said he was extremely lonely, and realized that his comfort zone was actually his cage. Then he did something very drastic, and designed his own rejection therapy, where he started a game, where he must go out into the world and try his utmost best to be rejected at least once every single day. Rejection is winning in the game, and you score points.

So he basically threw himself into the deep end, by facing his fear head on. He says it was liberating, and basically when you listen to the podcast, you realize that he made a lot of headway in opening his blue energy centre. He says it just felt so good, so he started a website to help others do the same, because everyone suffers from fear of rejection in varying degrees:

http://www.rejectiontherapy.com/

He says it was actually extremely hard to be rejected, and most people were just too nice. He then realised how all his fear was actually for no good reason – self imposed. Thousands of people are playing it now. He says we have all become too isolated via the internet and electronic media, and it's time to connect personally again.

If there is anyone who can't listen to the podcast and want me to transcribe it, I'd be happy to.

RE: Acceptance and Will - Confused - 05-10-2011

(05-10-2011, 03:52 AM)Spectrum Wrote: If there is anyone who can't listen to the podcast and want me to transcribe it, I'd be happy to.

That is sweet RollEyes

Is that a yes? Blush

RE: Acceptance and Will - Confused - 05-10-2011

(05-10-2011, 04:11 AM)Spectrum Wrote: Is that a yes? Blush

Thank you, good Spectrum. It was just that I was blown away by your care to take the pain and transcribe for others. Very nice of you. You have got your 51% there Wink

RE: Acceptance and Will - Meerie - 05-10-2011

(05-10-2011, 03:52 AM)Spectrum Wrote: Now this guy suffered from fear of rejection to quite an extreme degree, getting anxiety attacks, sweaty palms and even being unable to talk. He's a web designer, and he says when he was in front of his PC, it was his comfort zone, where no-one could reject him. He said he was extremely lonely, and realized that his comfort zone was actually his cage. Then he did something very drastic, and designed his own rejection therapy, where he started a game, where he must go out into the world and try his utmost best to be rejected at least once every single day. Rejection is winning in the game, and you score points.
This is great! confront your fears actively. Seek out that which you are afraid of. That reminds me of a story I read about some people, who in order to immunize themselves against rejection or in other words, caring too much what others think about themselves, deliberately went out in public, dressing and behaving freakishly.

Confused Wrote:It was just that I was blown away by your care to take the pain and transcribe for others.

Thank you, Confused. You make me Blush

Confused Wrote:You have got your 51% there

Ooooh no I doubt it. I catch myself with STS thoughts constantly Tongue It has actually been quite an uncomfortable realization for me.

Meeri Wrote:This is great!

Isn’t it? Cool