Bring4th
2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun (/showthread.php?tid=2989)

2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - AnthroHeart - 07-13-2011

I've often thought of myself being a star at some level. I've also had a passion for "fictional" characters.

So it was great to find this quote (from http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0326.aspx)

Quote:She was wondering in her head if those characters she has created can feel the love she sends them the same way she feels love from the Creator. We bring forth the image of the sun, your Logos, that radiates light, warmth and love to this creation. We would say that each of you is a sun. And when you create such a world your presence is the sun that shines down upon that world. This instrument’s characters may not be cohesively aware of her involvement in their creation, but it is her love and energy that sustains that reality, just as it is your sun energy that sustains what you perceive as this portion of the universe
- GW

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Nyu - 07-13-2011

I've been thinking for a while now that as we evolve we would eventually become stars/planets etc

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Ankh - 07-14-2011

In a way we are I suppose. We are the portions of our particular sub-logo, or sun, whether it is this one that we see from this Earth, or another one. I guess that's why another word for Wanderers, that I've heard a lot before, is starseeds. Another concept that I've heard is that each self is a center of the Universe, therefore the "Universe" is infinite, meaning that experience is experienced from within = center of the Universe.

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Oceania - 07-14-2011

(07-13-2011, 07:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I've often thought of myself being a star at some level. I've also had a passion for "fictional" characters.

So it was great to find this quote (from http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0326.aspx)

Quote:She was wondering in her head if those characters she has created can feel the love she sends them the same way she feels love from the Creator. We bring forth the image of the sun, your Logos, that radiates light, warmth and love to this creation. We would say that each of you is a sun. And when you create such a world your presence is the sun that shines down upon that world. This instrument’s characters may not be cohesively aware of her involvement in their creation, but it is her love and energy that sustains that reality, just as it is your sun energy that sustains what you perceive as this portion of the universe
- GW

that's how i feel about stuff too. thanks for that quote.

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - AnthroHeart - 07-14-2011

It makes me wonder, is like 1 second to us a second to the worlds we create, or more like billions of years?

I mean I can imagine interacting with the characters, so in that case time would be probably consistent.

But when I go about my business here, it's probably more time there.

When I have disruptions here, like get into emotional frenzies at times, I have to wonder

how it's affecting my creations.

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Oceania - 07-14-2011

i doubt it affects them, unless it changes how you view them and that creates a parallel reality for that universe, also anyone looking at your creations and loving them creates another parallel universe or many.

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Tenet Nosce - 07-15-2011

(07-13-2011, 07:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I've often thought of myself being a star at some level. I've also had a passion for "fictional" characters.

Well you are definitely a star at the physical level! With a few exceptions, the vast majority of the atoms found in your body were one part of the sun.

What is more, you are still connected to the sun. Sunspots, CMEs, solar flares, can all have electromagnetic on the Earth, and to you, since your body is fundamentally electromagnetic in nature.

I have been paying attention to the connection between solar weather and social behavior, and am finding it very intriguing.

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Ankh - 07-15-2011

(07-15-2011, 01:03 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: I have been paying attention to the connection between solar weather and social behavior, and am finding it very intriguing.

That is so interesting! Want to share your findings?

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Namaste - 07-15-2011

Quote:We bring forth the image of the sun, your Logos, that radiates light, warmth and love to this creation. We would say that each of you is a sun.

Unity aside, I would think this is more of an analogy of how one can radiate unconditional love and warmth to others, without expectation of return. Just as our Sun does. Essentially, it is indeed the same thing, just a fractal level or two 'down' :¬)

Very nice quote.

GW Wrote:It makes me wonder, is like 1 second to us a second to the worlds we create, or more like billions of years?

I mean I can imagine interacting with the characters, so in that case time would be probably consistent.

But when I go about my business here, it's probably more time there.

When I have disruptions here, like get into emotional frenzies at times, I have to wonder

how it's affecting my creations.

The perception of time is relative to the observer, so it will be neither, and both :¬)

Emotional frenzies will indeed effect the universe you manifest; the people you meet, the circumstances drawn to you; further catalyst.

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - neutral333 - 07-15-2011

- GW

Sometimes when I think of myself as a sun, I feel guilty or proud. Because, sometimes I see others, I feel they are black holes or energy suckers. I like to think that my energy is infinite, and that I should equally share with all... othertimes, I feel like my sunshine is limited and special and that not everyone deserves it.

It depends on my mood. Which, I guess I control.

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Oceania - 07-15-2011

you prolly haven't accessed your sunself. i mean, to tap into the infinite energy is to have enough to give away.

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - neutral333 - 07-15-2011

(07-15-2011, 04:46 PM)Oceania Wrote: you prolly haven't accessed your sunself. i mean, to tap into the infinite energy is to have enough to give away.

Perhaps, that and I probably draw enrgy suckers my way since I indiscriminately expel energy.

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Tenet Nosce - 07-16-2011

(07-15-2011, 04:26 AM)Ankh Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 01:03 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: I have been paying attention to the connection between solar weather and social behavior, and am finding it very intriguing.

That is so interesting! Want to share your findings?

Well there appears to be some sort of connection between space weather and human consciousness. I guess at this point that is all I can say with high confidence.

I have observed that solar weather events appear to be tied to geological events. We know, of course, that a solar storm can knock out communications, satellite or electrical grids. [The last time this happened we were still using Commodore 64s, I believe.] But only in the past few months a whole new understanding of magnetics has called out pretty much everything that mainstream physics has previously thought about how solar and planetary bodies interact. This on top of other completely unforeseen effects recently discovered out at the heliopause by IBEX makes for some very powerful catalyst, I believe.

The crazy thing is... almost nobody knows! People are either too involved with their own personal/family dramas, or group-think causes to see the old world disintegrating right before their very eyes. And usually if I make an attempt at calling attention to this, the other will get distracted or be uninterested. Pretty wild. I can almost see the neurons misfiring in their brains, it looks like somebody set a sparkler off in there!

We also know that geological events are tied to group psychology because there are people living in those areas where the events occur and they are affected. But there also seems to be some additional factor at play. There is some sort of weirdness that I have observed in the group mind right in between the time that the solar weather occurs and the geological event occurs. People's "issues" tend to get all inflamed. And so do their bodies. More strange "OMG" events seem to occur. Freaky coincidental stuff, including number sightings.

Which leads me to hypothesize that our physical bodies are very much like a specialized channel on the global biofilm where certain kinds of energies may interact and change form. This isn't my idea really, I picked it up from a book by Ouspenksy... or was it Gurdjieff? Rodney Collins? Well, one of those Fourth Way philosophers. And they probably picked it up from somebody else. I haven't tracked that one down yet.

Point being that if these energies have the ability to effect a change in consciousness, then so does consciousness have the ability to affect these energies. So maybe, just maybe, in all of our warring and jammering on about this or that cause, and the earth changes, global warming, and the apocalypse, we are in danger of missing the point. Ah well, at least it would make for a great Cosmic Joke. BigSmile

Anyhow I have carried the idea around in my mind all these years and now I am finally seeing some real scientific evidence to support some of these ideas.

So anyway, it is interesting to ponder. How does the sun affect your mind? Have you given it any awareness?

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Unbound - 07-17-2011

I think this is true on so many levels it should be considered in full. I can't wait to be a star!

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Tenet Nosce - 07-17-2011

(07-17-2011, 04:43 PM)Azrael Wrote: I think this is true on so many levels it should be considered in full. I can't wait to be a star!
Me too! Or perhaps we are already stars taking a trip with our family to the amusement park!

Also, isn't it interesting how pop culture has applied metonymy to transmute the word "star" into the epitome of megalomania?

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Namaste - 07-17-2011

Quote:I think this is true on so many levels it should be considered in full. I can't wait to be a star!

You, or anyone else, may already be doing so. This incarnation - as a brother or sister of sorrow - is a tiny fragment of the higher density being you're a part of :¬)

Ah, I think my inner universe is still in the expanding plenum energy state, stars have only just begun to form, but we shall see!

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - AnthroHeart - 07-17-2011

That could very well be Azrael. I'm not sure where my Universe is. But I feel like I am at times being gravitationally drawn inward back toward Creator. I am somewhat tired spiritually, and have desired strongly to rest as the unmanifested Field.

AH, once you've shed this illusion you'll not be so weary and the next adventure shall await, just keep your eyes on the price. The Creator doesn't stop!

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Confused - 08-20-2011

(07-17-2011, 09:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: That could very well be Azrael. I'm not sure where my Universe is. But I feel like I am at times being gravitationally drawn inward back toward Creator. I am somewhat tired spiritually, and have desired strongly to rest as the unmanifested Field.
I join hands with you there, GW.

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Kiko - 08-20-2011

I love being what I am right now. I know what I have been before, many times, and have bitter-sweet memories, but now as a human being is ok. More than ok, it is really fun! It might be fun to be a star too, but being a bloke I do not want the boob job or the high heels. Tongue

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Oceania - 08-20-2011

i thought you were a girl.

(08-20-2011, 05:32 PM)Oceania Wrote: i thought you were a girl.

I think the name may be partly to blame, as it sounds like a Japanese girl name I am told. Actually, kiko means energy work, as does chigung. I am a 6'1" man of 14st+ (around 200 pounds) but I have the heart of a girl child, I will admit. Smile

RE: 2011.03.26 Each of you is a sun - Oceania - 08-20-2011

it's not the husk that determines.

(08-20-2011, 05:40 PM)Oceania Wrote: it's not the husk that determines.

Hey! My 'husk' is pretty hunky I will have you know! (Or so the women I bump into seem to think. But then maybe they need spectacles).