Bring4th
Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? (/showthread.php?tid=306)

Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - Enchantedwanderer - 05-31-2009

Hi everyone,

I am having a little bit of a situation, lol, I have this information in my head that I have wanted to post in the forum for days now, but I cant find where I originally read it, to give you all the link, for all I know I could of read it here.

Maybe I was given it, I did have a very seriously different dream the other night and I am pretty sure I met someone important called Sebereth, I am not good a remembering dreams. Anyway I dont know where this info has come from so if anyone else has found it please help by posting the link, and if not.. yay my dreams lol.

The info is that: starseeds, wanderers, those who have incarnated to help awaken others, were already 4th density beings before they incarnated, which in turn means that when the harvest comes, we will proceed back to 4th density... no need to choose, no need to stress about making it, we already have been there..

I would love to know your thoughts on this.

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - Jim Kent + - 05-31-2009

The info is that: starseeds, wanderers, those who have incarnated to help awaken others, were already 4th density beings before they incarnated, which in turn means that when the harvest comes, we will proceed back to 4th density... no need to choose, no need to stress about making it, we already have been there..

I would love to know your thoughts on this.
[/quote]

Hi EnchantedWanderer,

From what I undertand of the Confederation's message and discussions with Carla, Wanderers ( of 4th, 5th and 6th density ) are in exactly the same position as "3rd density natives"...

That is, if we don't graduate by polarising, we will also have to repeat 3rd density again untill we graduate from 3rd...

Us Wanderers have no special advantage in this regard, with the only difference being, that if we do "escape" 3rd density and graduate to 4th, we will no longer be "bound" by the Viel Of Forgetting and will therefore be able to remember how to return to our pre-incarnate density, and in turn be presented with the opportunity to return "home"...

Personally - I hope that I make it "home" as I'm finding incarnation in 3rd density frequently troublesome!!!

I hope that this helps and if I have my facts wrong - could someone please correct me!

For the sake of Love and light

Jim

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - Sirius - 05-31-2009

I think the 2 above post are coming at the same point from opposite angles.

Enchantedwanderer Wrote:The info is that: starseeds, wanderers, those who have incarnated to help awaken others, were already 4th density beings before they incarnated, which in turn means that when the harvest comes, we will proceed back to 4th density... no need to choose, no need to stress about making it, we already have been there..

I think what you may be trying to say, is that wanderers/starseeds do not need to take the 3D learning of which 3D is designed. They are here to help. That is what you sould call thier destiny. As opposed to a certain 3D soul who's destiny of a particular lifetime is a particular experience if you catch my drift.

However we are just as bound by the laws as 3D as anybody else. We may have a better understanding of it or whatever, but it gives no power OVER it, if you know what I mean. We must still reach the compatible vibration of the ascension, this is how ascension works, it is a scientific situation of frequencies and alignments. To which you must be compatible.

Which carries nicely onto..

Jim Kent Wrote:From what I undertand of the Confederation's message and discussions with Carla, Wanderers ( of 4th, 5th and 6th density ) are in exactly the same position as "3rd density natives"...

That is, if we don't graduate by polarising, we will also have to repeat 3rd density again untill we graduate from 3rd...

Us Wanderers have no special advantage in this regard, with the only difference being, that if we do "escape" 3rd density and graduate to 4th, we will no longer be "bound" by the Viel Of Forgetting and will therefore be able to remember how to return to our pre-incarnate density, and in turn be presented with the opportunity to return "home"...

Love and Light

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - airwaves - 05-31-2009

Yep yep! The starseeds otherwise known as indigo children are already 4d and have reactivated 3d bodies to come and heal the earth to shed some of that karma. When they go through physical death they will be back "in" there 4d bodies.

As for the wanders, i-we-they-us have to walk the steps of light after physical death to see where we may go. If it is indeed 4d then the viel will be lifted and we will then have the skills required to quickly cover the ground required to move back "home". I am personally in no hurry. I have recenty found what may be my soul mate. Also, word on the street is, you can polarize a lot faster and have many more catalyst generating experiences in 3d.

Love and Peace my friends

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - xlsander - 06-03-2009

hi everyone, I have a question:

as a wanderer apparently deals with a huge sense of alienation, and lonleyness in our 3rd density space/time -
what do you think happens if the wanderer choses commits suicide?

will the wanderer have to repeat another 3rd density incarnation (probably on another planet) until he graduates back?
or do you rather think that the wanderer will be back from where the wanderer came from (a higher density)?

also, what signifigance and ultimately impact do you think does it have on the wanderer
to have chosen to commit suicide at time of a planetary harvest?

L/L

Alex

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - airwaves - 06-03-2009

No, the said wanderer will more than likely not have to go through 3d again supposing the wanderer has polarized enough, but healing will be needed before the steps of light can be walked to determin where said wanderer will go. If for some reason the wanderer does have to go through another cycle of 3d it will be on another planet. The only children being born at this time are indigo children. This is essencially the last incarnation you have in this planets 3d before walking the steps of light.

You are too valuable to commit suicide my friend, please do not do it. Ayedew learned a lesson from doing it in another incarnation, lets learn from him and his experience.

Peace and Love My Friend

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - ayadew - 06-03-2009

Hello xlsander. As indirectly pointed out by airwaves, we are discussing suicide in http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=303

(06-03-2009, 12:02 PM)ayadew Wrote: Hello xlsander. As indirectly pointed out by airwaves, we are discussing suicide in http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=303

ooooooola Ayedw! Angel

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - ayadew - 06-03-2009

ooooooola to you also, whatever it means, I intend it to be positive Smile

hehe Its my special extended version of Hola. Half of my coworkers and my girl friend are of spanish decent. It tends to rub off from time to time. Smile They are wonderfull people.

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - Monica - 06-03-2009

(06-03-2009, 11:28 AM)xlsander Wrote: as a wanderer apparently deals with a huge sense of alienation, and lonleyness in our 3rd density space/time -
what do you think happens if the wanderer choses commits suicide?

...also, what signifigance and ultimately impact do you think does it have on the wanderer
to have chosen to commit suicide at time of a planetary harvest?

L/L

Alex

Alex, I agree with ayadew - you are much too valuable to commit suicide! Just the fact that you are HERE, with us, seeking/learning/loving, shows you have much to contribute to this planet!

I can understand your feelings of loneliness and alienation. I felt that way for the first 20 years of my life! And probably most of us here have felt that at one time or another.

But, you are NO LONGER ALONE!!!

You now have us!

What is this all about, if not to extend LOVE to others?? We are all here talking about it, and we are all, undoubtedly, very loving towards others in our everyday lives. Surely we can extend that love to someone in our own forum who is feeling lonely! (Right, everyone?)

We're here for you, Alex. Don't hesitate to send a private message to me or to anyone else you might feel a connection with. YOU HAVE FRIENDS HERE...even a spiritual family!

As to what happens after suicide, well, I don't think it's an unforgiveable 'sin' like the religions think...according to the Law of One, there is indeed need for extra healing after such an experience. In the discussion on the other thread, we've been talking about forgiving self for having done that in a past life.

Since this idea is (presumably) occurring to you in THIS life, I would suggest considering this:

Everything that's going on in your life is just catalyst. Ra stated that, in order to graduate, we must love not only others, but ourselves as well! In fact, it is a requirement! (Does anyone remember the quote?)

I found this to be harder than loving others, personally. It was quite disconcerting for me when I realized that I didn't love myself very much. It was a major wake-up call for me, like getting splashed in the face with cold water! Something I had sort of taken for granted - being harvestable - suddenly became a big question mark, when I faced the truth of how very little I loved myself!

So that really got me thinking...and praying. I never felt suicidal, but I did feel a lot of despair at many times in my life, and even when I felt better, I still was living predominately for the benefit of others. It was a huge shift in my consciousness to realize that I needed to love MYSELF as much as I loved others! I later learned that this is not unusual for Wanderers.

Well, I also realized that, applying that same principle, if I would not kill someone else, how could I justify killing myself? Even though suicide was never seriously considered by me, it was usually because I felt I had to keep living for the sake of others. It was quite a revelation to realize that I needed to love MYSELF for the sake of MYSELF.

As for suicide having special significance so close to the Harvest, I think everything we do has special significance. I don't think any single act would determine the outcome, but would be a factor, along with your entire life, in determining the amount of light when you walk the Steps of Light. I just don't think any of us can you give you a definitive answer on how such an action would affect harvestability.

No one here will judge you. But it would be a shame for someone in our midst, right here on our forum, to be feeling so lonely as to be considering suicide! I hope that you will give us a chance to reach out to you and welcome you to our spiritual family!

These are just some ideas to consider.

See the LOVE in the present moment.

WE LOVE YOU!
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - Sirius - 06-04-2009

Monica you truely have brought love into this moment Blush The energy in your post is the biggest thing I've ever encountered on ANY forum!

I am so glad I found you all here.

Alex, you have had some pretty awesome ideas on the forum already, and as Monica has brought up already, The simple fact you have found this forum means are not wandering alone. We never were, and we never will. Watch out for that ego, it does have planty of ways to make us FEEL that way.

I ran into a brief theory once, It made alot of sense. All of our past lives and future lives, not forgetting the present incarnation, are all lived simultaneously. Extending this to this Oneness principle it becomes obvius nearly lol (thinking out loud sorry)
IF anybody committed suicide, wanderer or not, another incarnation with the same aims is certain. Due to the reasons for incarnation being unsatisfied. But also adding the need for healing, which could possably mean the need to do it again. I feel that this is how it works, and maybe Ra worded it the way he did not to freak anybody out!

With the above, it would be no small feat for the individual to again find themselves in a VERY similar life (if not the same?)at the same time (in regards to the harvest question) as another incarnation. So this adds up too there essentually just being wasted time for that soul, time being the need for another incarnation. Time is a bad word for it however.

If you do feel down, know that you are not alone, don't think it. KNOW it. This is how I keep myself from lows a lot of the time personally.

I hope this answers your questions.
I hope you feel the love of this forum.
I hope you will give me the chance to offer some "Outside the box" advice/opinion if you ever feel stuck with ANYTHING. Literally, anything.
I hope that everybody in this forum, even the people who do not post, know that the above applies to them also.

Love and Light, My extended family?BigSmile
Guy

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - xlsander - 06-05-2009

thank you everyone for the incredible love here - I will write more later on - I am just overwhelmed by the love here -
and whished i knew anyone i could meet physically in my area with this vibration - thank you guys so much!

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - Bring4th_Steve - 06-05-2009

Quote:Everything that's going on in your life is just catalyst. Ra stated that, in order to graduate, we must love not only others, but ourselves as well! In fact, it is a requirement! (Does anyone remember the quote?)

I do agree with Monica on this point... Even if we are highly polarized, as Airwaves suggested, I don't believe we return back to our original density. We agree to give up everything when coming here. We take that enormous risk, and hope that (before coming here) we set ourselves up with enough catalyst to awaken past the illusion of this 'reality' and to grab hold of why we are really here.

I feel very strongly that 3D suicide would not only mean an enormous amount of healing, but certainly one or more incarnations of 3D again before being able to get to the base vibration of where you were before the suicide took place. As Ra stated, we must love ourselves before we can graduate from this 3D environment. And I think most would agree that suicide is not an action that is based in the love vibration.

Alex, not sure if your message about suicide was hypothetical or one of personal contemplation, but I would add that loneliness is only in the eye of the beholder. We've got a great community here of people sending love to each other, working towards graduating so we can return to our densities and soul groups. If I may offer one small bit of advice, be sure to not fall in the trap of looking around with your physical eyes. Anyone can find loneliness and imperfection when tuned into 3D with our 3D faculties. Instead, use your heart to "feel" the love that comes from those that you do interact with, even if you bump up against a tree, a dog, a flower. You can then escape the 3D illusion of loneliness when you are able to think with the heart and remember that this entire 3D illusion is made out of love. So to not see love within yourself could mean that you are choosing not to see it at this time because it has been consciously suppressed, for instance. Try to move into situations where you feel life around you, and think about how everything is trying to progress. A flower strives to bud, a river of water rushing towards a greater body of water, an ant carrying food back to the colony. Everything is naturally building, unfolding, evolving, loving. That is all of creation, and you are unquestionably a part of that unfolding. Give it a shot...
Steve

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - airwaves - 06-05-2009

(06-05-2009, 12:13 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: Try to move into situations where you feel life around you, and think about how everything is trying to progress. A flower strives to bud, a river of water rushing towards a greater body of water, an ant carrying food back to the colony. Everything is naturally building, unfolding, evolving, loving. That is all of creation, and you are unquestionably a part of that unfolding. Give it a shot...
Steve

Steave, great words of motivation! Much better than the simple "dont do" it perogative. Heart

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - Monica - 06-05-2009

(06-04-2009, 07:56 PM)Sirius Wrote: Monica you truely have brought love into this moment Blush The energy in your post is the biggest thing I've ever encountered on ANY forum!

Wow! :exclamation:

Let's all send hugs to Alex!

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - Steppingfeet - 06-06-2009

Xlsander,

Sometimes I think about what has run through your mind. I like to say that my thoughts on death and vacation are not dissimilar. I often look forward to the end of this. Breathing air here and attempting to walk this world seems so oppressive, painful, and impossible an affair. For no apparent reason I often find myself in the tightest of contracted spaces - away from the warmth and comfort of love and meaning; out in the cold and disoriented, rather lost in the darkness of chaos and confusion. Sometimes, and I have heard others say this as well, it is not so much that I want to commit suicide, but rather that I would just love not to exist.

It seems so simple and effective a solution to end the pain! If there is no me to experience the pain, then there is no experience of the pain! Just nothing.

But, time passes and my inner experience changes. What was once contraction becomes expansion, what was once a tightly closed heart becomes a heart beating with gratitude to be alive and to be experiencing this planet. What was once "Please go away", becomes, "Come here, I want to hug you!"

In the "good" times, I can forget how hard life here can be. I am full of vitality and positivity that I think I could climb any mountain and tackle any challenge. I look back upon my life as a thing to be amazed about and proud of. I see success, even in my missteps. I look forward and see nothing but sunshine.

And when the "bad" times inevitably roll over me, seemingly out of nowhere, often without external trigger, I think that I cannot take another step further without imploding. I wonder how I've done it all along. I look back over my life and see years of suffering. I look forward and see a bleak and lifeless horizon, a landscape bereft of meaning, purpose, and love.

You see, perception is so convincing a thing. Depending on the distortions dominating our mind in the moment, we can judge the entirety of our incarnation in positive or negative terms. A simple bad mood may become so strong that we become certain that our entire life is not worth the effort. Or a moment of joy may be so overwhelming that we cry for gratitude, honest to God gratitude for every moment of pain we've experienced. Our emotional experiences, those blockages we hold in the lower energy centers, they cast a lens over our eyes through which we view the world. When blockage is present, they create a view of the world and our selves which is more, rather than less, distorted.

I do not know of a sure-fire technique that can help you to break through the brooding, dark clouds of despair and suffering. I know from my own experience that these experiences can be so intense and overwhelming that the self becomes absolutely convinced that there is no light in sight; further, that light and love themselves do not even exist.

I have entered dark places that do not seem to respond well to efforts to exit them. They come and they go of their own accord, wax and wane in intensity to their own rhythm, and seem to crunch my sense of self into a small space without my consent.

In the heart of this darkness, however, there are two faculties which have been of great aid to me, not in eliminating these episodes, but in helping me to cope with that which tries my soul.

Those faculties are hope and faith. These can be called upon when drowning in waters you do not understand. Faith and hope are those faculties that allow you to TRUST that the light which you cannot see IS indeed there; the shore which you cannot stand upon will be again be available; and the love which you cannot feel IS present in that seemingly loveless moment.

These qualities are not invoked to make everything "better" again - they are not magical antidotes to eliminate the suffering and escape the pain. Rather, they help you to carve out a tiny hole in the curtain of suffering which allows you to see what the suffering hides from you - that being that you are not alone and never have been alone - that being that you exist under a blue sky filled with sunlight - that being that the Creator loves you with an intensity and surety that, the slightest touch of which, would dispel every iota of darkness in your heart.

With faith, you can trust that that which you are experiencing is just that: an experience. With faith you can pull your sense of self ever so slightly away from the experience that you gain some breathing room and can see, finally, not with your physical eyes but with the inward eye, that you are NOT the meaningless, you are NOT the contraction, you are NOT that which seems stronger than you. Rather, you are bigger than the pain, you transcend the pain, and you can choose to relate to it with strength, courage, and hope in your heart.

In the experience of suffering, you are aware of pain, you are aware of confusion, you are aware of whatever it is you are aware. Follow that awareness. Ask yourself what it is that is aware within yourself. Obviously, you can perceive this pain. Who is it that is doing the perceiving? Who is it that is tied into a knot? What watches the knot? You are not the darkness, Xlsander, you are the one watching ALL experiences come and go. Tracing your awareness back to its source is one method of finding that true, unchangeable self within, where your power resides.

There is nothing so bad, Xlsander, that it cannot be faced within. There is no catalyst more powerful than you. Your power comes not from forcing your catalyst to the ground by sheer force of will and making yourself feel better. Rather, your power is found in knowing that you are more than what you experience. Thus you can bring your focus to a calm and gentle acceptance of that which is occurring to you, no matter how terrible it may seem to be.

My personal first rule of spiritual evolution is this: Relax. I find that when I can release, cell by cell, energy flow by energy flow, all the turmoil and tension inside, when I can breathe deeply and bring my attention to the moment, I can gently, calmly, slowly focus on what is happening. Even when it hurts so bad that I'm twisted into ten different shapes, if I begin to take it easy and gently, then the intensity reduces and I can face that which the self is, for one reason or another, resisting.

Though easy times and difficult, you must press on, you must continue to do the work. With each attempt to turn the attention to prayer, praise, and thanksgiving, you add one grain of sand to the waters that surround you. Eventually, I assure you, ground will arise upon which you may stand. That ground, of course, is metaphysical ground -- it is the ground of self-knowledge and self-acceptance from which you can witness, from a safe and loving distance, the changing seas and weather patterns.

Standing upon that ground with love in your heart, you will observe your catalyst with equanimity. You will observe without becoming entangled in the drama of the destructive currents of life under the veil, those currents which grind away one life in order to reveal the true life within.

I hope that the love poured forth from the hearts of Monica and others will have reached you, demonstrating that this universe hears your calls and responds with compassion --- desiring only that you, through your own free choice, find your way to love in and through the darkness.

Love, from my heart to yours. : )

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - Sirius - 06-07-2009

(06-06-2009, 07:25 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: Xlsander,

Sometimes I think about what has run through your mind. I like to say that my thoughts on death and vacation are not dissimilar. I often look forward to the end of this. Breathing air here and attempting to walk this world seems so oppressive, painful, and impossible an affair. For no apparent reason I often find myself in the tightest of contracted spaces - away from the warmth and comfort of love and meaning; out in the cold and disoriented, rather lost in the darkness of chaos and confusion. Sometimes, and I have heard others say this as well, it is not so much that I want to commit suicide, but rather that I would just love not to exist.

It seems so simple and effective a solution to end the pain! If there is no me to experience the pain, then there is no experience of the pain! Just nothing.

But, time passes and my inner experience changes. What was once contraction becomes expansion, what was once a tightly closed heart becomes a heart beating with gratitude to be alive and to be experiencing this planet. What was once "Please go away", becomes, "Come here, I want to hug you!"

In the "good" times, I can forget how hard life here can be. I am full of vitality and positivity that I think I could climb any mountain and tackle any challenge. I look back upon my life as a thing to be amazed about and proud of. I see success, even in my missteps. I look forward and see nothing but sunshine.

And when the "bad" times inevitably roll over me, seemingly out of nowhere, often without external trigger, I think that I cannot take another step further without imploding. I wonder how I've done it all along. I look back over my life and see years of suffering. I look forward and see a bleak and lifeless horizon, a landscape bereft of meaning, purpose, and love.

You see, perception is so convincing a thing. Depending on the distortions dominating our mind in the moment, we can judge the entirety of our incarnation in positive or negative terms. A simple bad mood may become so strong that we become certain that our entire life is not worth the effort. Or a moment of joy may be so overwhelming that we cry for gratitude, honest to God gratitude for every moment of pain we've experienced. Our emotional experiences, those blockages we hold in the lower energy centers, they cast a lens over our eyes through which we view the world. When blockage is present, they create a view of the world and our selves which is more, rather than less, distorted.

I do not know of a sure-fire technique that can help you to break through the brooding, dark clouds of despair and suffering. I know from my own experience that these experiences can be so intense and overwhelming that the self becomes absolutely convinced that there is no light in sight; further, that light and love themselves do not even exist.

I have entered dark places that do not seem to respond well to efforts to exit them. They come and they go of their own accord, wax and wane in intensity to their own rhythm, and seem to crunch my sense of self into a small space without my consent.

In the heart of this darkness, however, there are two faculties which have been of great aid to me, not in eliminating these episodes, but in helping me to cope with that which tries my soul.

Those faculties are hope and faith. These can be called upon when drowning in waters you do not understand. Faith and hope are those faculties that allow you to TRUST that the light which you cannot see IS indeed there; the shore which you cannot stand upon will be again be available; and the love which you cannot feel IS present in that seemingly loveless moment.

These qualities are not invoked to make everything "better" again - they are not magical antidotes to eliminate the suffering and escape the pain. Rather, they help you to carve out a tiny hole in the curtain of suffering which allows you to see what the suffering hides from you - that being that you are not alone and never have been alone - that being that you exist under a blue sky filled with sunlight - that being that the Creator loves you with an intensity and surety that, the slightest touch of which, would dispel every iota of darkness in your heart.

With faith, you can trust that that which you are experiencing is just that: an experience. With faith you can pull your sense of self ever so slightly away from the experience that you gain some breathing room and can see, finally, not with your physical eyes but with the inward eye, that you are NOT the meaningless, you are NOT the contraction, you are NOT that which seems stronger than you. Rather, you are bigger than the pain, you transcend the pain, and you can choose to relate to it with strength, courage, and hope in your heart.

In the experience of suffering, you are aware of pain, you are aware of confusion, you are aware of whatever it is you are aware. Follow that awareness. Ask yourself what it is that is aware within yourself. Obviously, you can perceive this pain. Who is it that is doing the perceiving? Who is it that is tied into a knot? What watches the knot? You are not the darkness, Xlsander, you are the one watching ALL experiences come and go. Tracing your awareness back to its source is one method of finding that true, unchangeable self within, where your power resides.

There is nothing so bad, Xlsander, that it cannot be faced within. There is no catalyst more powerful than you. Your power comes not from forcing your catalyst to the ground by sheer force of will and making yourself feel better. Rather, your power is found in knowing that you are more than what you experience. Thus you can bring your focus to a calm and gentle acceptance of that which is occurring to you, no matter how terrible it may seem to be.

My personal first rule of spiritual evolution is this: Relax. I find that when I can release, cell by cell, energy flow by energy flow, all the turmoil and tension inside, when I can breathe deeply and bring my attention to the moment, I can gently, calmly, slowly focus on what is happening. Even when it hurts so bad that I'm twisted into ten different shapes, if I begin to take it easy and gently, then the intensity reduces and I can face that which the self is, for one reason or another, resisting.

Though easy times and difficult, you must press on, you must continue to do the work. With each attempt to turn the attention to prayer, praise, and thanksgiving, you add one grain of sand to the waters that surround you. Eventually, I assure you, ground will arise upon which you may stand. That ground, of course, is metaphysical ground -- it is the ground of self-knowledge and self-acceptance from which you can witness, from a safe and loving distance, the changing seas and weather patterns.

Standing upon that ground with love in your heart, you will observe your catalyst with equanimity. You will observe without becoming entangled in the drama of the destructive currents of life under the veil, those currents which grind away one life in order to reveal the true life within.

I hope that the love poured forth from the hearts of Monica and others will have reached you, demonstrating that this universe hears your calls and responds with compassion --- desiring only that you, through your own free choice, find your way to love in and through the darkness.

Love, from my heart to yours. : )

As I've said in many posts, I'm pants with words.

I wish I had your way with them Tongue

You have put words to some very deep things which I personally have found no words to describe.

I do completely agree with what you have written, and for you putting it into words, helps me understand my own thoughts!

Weird, but hey BigSmile

I used to bounce the theory that "Faith" was real to the point it could have had a place in the periodic table of elements. Faith is a safeguard against many pitfalls of 3D. Arguable to the atheist, this faith is blind. But to the individual to who the faith belongs, it is a sure feeling, mental and physical. Faith is a catalyst. and as you so well said, you yourself are a catalyst. Faith in yourself, self acceptance.

I loved your post
Love and Light

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - Enchantedwanderer - 06-07-2009

(05-31-2009, 06:52 PM)airwaves Wrote: Yep yep! The starseeds otherwise known as indigo children are already 4d and have reactivated 3d bodies to come and heal the earth to shed some of that karma. When they go through physical death they will be back "in" there 4d bodies.

As for the wanders, i-we-they-us have to walk the steps of light after physical death to see where we may go. If it is indeed 4d then the viel will be lifted and we will then have the skills required to quickly cover the ground required to move back "home". I am personally in no hurry. I have recenty found what may be my soul mate. Also, word on the street is, you can polarize a lot faster and have many more catalyst generating experiences in 3d.

Love and Peace my friends

Ok so maybe I havent read enough of the Law of One material yet but I was under the feeling/impression that wanderers & starseeds were basically the same. Could you or someone else explain the difference perhaps? Thanks

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - Monica - 06-07-2009

Wow! May I quote you, Gary?

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - Sirius - 06-08-2009

(06-07-2009, 10:20 AM)Enchantedwanderer Wrote: Ok so maybe I havent read enough of the Law of One material yet but I was under the feeling/impression that wanderers & starseeds were basically the same. Could you or someone else explain the difference perhaps? Thanks

I always thought they where the same thing honestly. People that subscribe to different Theology/Ideologies have different names for different things.

I recently bought a book. The Star-Bourne: A rememberance for awakened ones. The auther is simply Solara which is what originally caught my attention. A couple of pages with all the copyrights include the full name of Solara Antara Amaa-Ra. Now even more of my attention is captured. I came back the next day and asked the man in the shop about it, He said Solara has written alot of books, one of her first ones was about the 11:11 DNA activation ideas. I dont really pay attention to 11:11 but alot of people do.

Given all of the above scraps. Star-Bourne, Rememberance, Ra in the authors name, DNA changes. These where enough for me to link it appropriatly to TLOO personally for me. I had resonance and I had a few signs pointing that way, plus how this book did not leave my mind, hence the return to that certain shop the next day.

There are many different interpretations of TLOO. For instance Q'uo from L/L Research themselves. And anything that comes from a "higher being" is usually open to the channels interpretation and language limitations. This is how we end up with many different words for the same thing.

I thing the main unifying concepts of TLOO and alot of other things is 2012. I think this was the only thing I was looking for when I found TLOO.

2012!!

Love and Light

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - pluralone - 06-08-2009

Pardon the repeats from other posts in this response:

Regarding wanderers, starseed and whether they are 'the same' --

(This is the repeat stuff; scroll down if you've read it before.) It seems to me that differences in interpretation of the same information simply underscores the notion that there are many paths, many realities -- that we may not be actually talking about the exact same things here, but that they are similar.

For instance, while I'd accept that the term "wanderer" applies to me well enough, "starseed" does not; my path does not follow - it neither begins nor ends with - the same route as the latter. But the similarities are enough that many of the same concepts apply, and many of the descriptions of the starseed reality mirror my own... again, with differences.

I gave an egg analogy in another post, suggesting that the experience of being the shell is much different from the experience of being the yolk, and yet both experiences are equally "egg experiences". I'd borrow from that analogy to say that I feel the differences between what I experience of spiritual reality and some of what is described in the LOO books is more akin to the difference of experience between the yolk and the albumen. Many more similarities than differences there...

The only thing I want to add is, this discussion has been so filled with love, it was a true joy to read the whole thing and to feel the wonderful intent with which this forum was created and which the members continue to build upon.

Many thanks,
plur

RE: Wanderers, Starseeds etc already 4th density? - fairyfarmgirl - 06-09-2009

My understanding is this: Wanderers only reincarnate here to assist during shifts of the Ages... whereas Starseeds are the offspring of the daughters of earth and sons of Abraham (meaning of the earth and visiting star beings that procreate with the native population to speed up the genetic evolution toward ascension).

So if this is the case than we all have starseed bodies and some have wanderer souls. This is my understanding of this.

fairyfarmgirl