Bring4th
Death & 2012: Opening The Gateway to Ascension - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Death & 2012: Opening The Gateway to Ascension (/showthread.php?tid=3492)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Death & 2012: Opening The Gateway to Ascension - zenmaster - 02-25-2012

(02-25-2012, 03:30 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote:
(02-25-2012, 03:11 AM)zenmaster Wrote: The double bodied also have a particular genetic connection to a 4D mind, so quite a difference in potential mental capacity from the wanderer, native, or transplant who will still be 3D.
Do you care to speculate on how a double bodied individual would experience this connection? What might the advantages or signs be of having the genetic connection to a 4D mind?
A deeper understanding of the nature of things, ability to be exposed to and work with more information which has always been present, more time/space access or ability to experience 'interiors', 'psychic' abilities. It will require learning to develop more awareness and use of abilities, and that work is not generally part of the culture at this time. So probably a great deal that is subconscious intuition.

(02-25-2012, 05:32 AM)Icaro Wrote: When I hear the words quantum shift, I associate that with great leaps and bounds in mental functioning (transcendental experiences, telepathy, paranormal ability), which is what I thought you were supporting. I don't think we disagree on much, only on what sudden entails if there is such a change. I think the foundation or support is already there, but that we are being pulled along, required to make decisions. So the task is to simply make use of and manifest the available energy. It seems we are at a turning point where particular needs have to be addressed, and an individual either supports a more cooperative future, or reverts.
When I hear 'quantum shift', I am thinking of the discrete placement of the space/time (local) vibration and energies. Those 4D energies are analogous to 3D energies which we already use subconsciously. A relatively immediate difference in perception should therefore be felt, like when you leave the city for the country, for example. These energies support a 'higher' perspective, but it's up to the individual as to how they are processed.

(02-25-2012, 05:32 AM)Icaro Wrote:
Quote:It necessarily has everything to do with bias..

That's what I was trying to highlight. I misinterpreted your use of the word indiscriminate, and that you were of the assumption that greater harmonization would coincide with the shift. I agree that there are many many layers of understanding to be worked out before a unified mind develops.
I don't think harmonization happens without conscious effort, even if there is the support present. Even with the relative transparency, we have cultural institutions, expectations, etc which still support the separation that yellow-ray catalyst engenders. That's a mindset. What's possible, as far as harmonization, must be discovered by slow experiment. But that should be greatly facilitated by an improved ability to evaluate or to assess worth.

RE: Death & 2012: Opening The Gateway to Ascension - native - 02-25-2012

(02-25-2012, 08:13 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: Re: the word "bias": it can imply judgment, but it can also be more fundamental. Ra often uses it to mean orientation, as in the dictionary definition, "an oblique or diagonal line of direction, especially across a woven fabric."

We can have a bias towards service to others or a bias towards service to self, as well as having other, more transient biases.

In the sense of orientation, bias is necessary for fourth-density work.

You're right..I didn't intend to imply that all bias must be removed, otherwise there would be nothing to learn or to work with as you say.
(02-25-2012, 10:02 AM)zenmaster Wrote: A relatively immediate difference in perception should therefore be felt, like when you leave the city for the country, for example.

It's possible, although I'm still skeptical as I think we're possibly already there. Able to link to the Latwii sessions?

Quote:What's possible, as far as harmonization, must be discovered by slow experiment. But that should be greatly facilitated by an improved ability to evaluate or to assess worth.

It will be fun!

RE: Death & 2012: Opening The Gateway to Ascension - zenmaster - 02-25-2012

(02-25-2012, 12:27 PM)Icaro Wrote: Able to link to the Latwii sessions?
The 1980 sessions would be relevant due to all of the Q/A's dealing with this subject: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/indexes/1980.aspx

RE: Death & 2012: Opening The Gateway to Ascension - Tenet Nosce - 02-26-2012

I feel moved to support the notion that many of the things being discussed as signposts or effects such as: pole shift, personality changes, different background energies, etc., are already in progress, and have been for quite some time.

I have been sensing there is much to do with acknowledging new possibilities which weren't available, or were only partially available, previously. Kind of like when we get an update to an operating system, and then new apps become available. But we must first acknowledge them and see what is out there. Maybe give something another shot that didn't work so well with the previous operating system.

I imagine that we are now in this sort of in-between phase of variable length. The question to be answered is how long we will go on re-creating the old world, and thinking along old lines, rather than embracing new understandings and possibilities.

One need only take a peek at a science news website to see the massive transformational work that is being done in all areas of science. New research and insights have upended many time-honored traditions of physics, chemistry, biology, geology, and astronomy. Not only do we have this new information, but we are well on our way toward a whole host of practical every day applications that could completely transform the world in the twinkling of en eye.

Of course, little of this information makes it to television news broadcasts and so the average person has very little awareness about what kinds of things might be coming down the line. Instead, the TV still appears reserved for those who still want to debate the old "we should kill them before they kill us" mentality and of course that circus act which we call "Election Year".

The question then becomes, who among us will embrace what is being brought forth, and who will resist it and stick with what is familiar? The truth is that we all stand to gain immensely from these changes, which I feel are now inevitable. Even the old codger Illuminati-types. It is simply a matter of time to see how long it will take us to realize that all of the solutions are right in front of our faces. No right or wrong time-frame, although the longer we wait the more absurd it will probably look to us in retrospect with all the dilly-dallying and fear-based concerns about things that probably will never come to pass.

RE: Death & 2012: Opening The Gateway to Ascension - Tenet Nosce - 02-26-2012

(02-25-2012, 10:02 AM)zenmaster Wrote: A relatively immediate difference in perception should therefore be felt, like when you leave the city for the country, for example.

Not sure if this is exactly what you are getting at, but for several years now I have noticed a distinct difference in perception whenever I leave the United States. I feel less fearful and anxious, life flows more easily, my intentions manifest faster, and I am more trusting of others and myself.

Whenever I come back to the U.S. it is like I am re-entering some kind of frequency fence. My partner and I call it the "fear pen". I don't have much of an explanation for this phenomenon, but I have noticed the effect several times, and it has been corroborated by several others. So this leads me to suspect that "something" is going on with the U.S. that the rest of the world is not experiencing in quite the same way. I think it has something to do with the constant barrage of disinformation fed to Americans about how much everybody else in the world hates us and wants to kill us.

Actually I partially take that back... I have encountered quite a number of Israelis in my travels who tell me that a similar thing is going on in their home country as well...

RE: Death & 2012: Opening The Gateway to Ascension - zenmaster - 02-26-2012

(02-26-2012, 04:08 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote:
Not sure if this is exactly what you are getting at, but for several years now I have noticed a distinct difference in perception whenever I leave the United States.
That's the localized (space/time) energy, which contains that shared 'yellow-ray' information. Now, the 'shift' corresponds to the facilitation of space/time (localized) 'green-ray' energy influx. But that's a simple example of how those who are sensitive but not necessarily working consciously with that vibration may perceive a 4D 'shift'. When you do conscious work to 'raise your vibration' you may experience subtleties the energy of each center and recognize 'yellow' as that same shared energy (those negative/positive emotions like fear, stress, confidence, excitement, etc). And green, is yet another which is only recently being expressed by the planet itself. If you are tapping into that, there should be a noticeable difference in consciousness, especially among people, after the shift.

RE: Death & 2012: Opening The Gateway to Ascension - AnthroHeart - 04-16-2012

(11-04-2011, 03:51 PM)TheEternal Wrote: There is nothing new except what has been forgotten, and I would note that apocalypse means "a lifting of the veil". BigSmile Happy dreaming!

Wow, that's an enlightening concept. I wonder if a sudden lifting of the veil would be welcomed by people.
I feel fortunate that I am here reading this.

(02-26-2012, 12:57 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: Of course, little of this information makes it to television news broadcasts and so the average person has very little awareness about what kinds of things might be coming down the line.