Bring4th
2005.12.11 How to talk to rocks - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2005.12.11 How to talk to rocks (/showthread.php?tid=3836)

2005.12.11 How to talk to rocks - Plenum - 12-31-2011

I've always wanted to talk to rocks BigSmile I guess one could learn to talk to animals using this same method. Taken from: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2005/2005_1211.aspx

- -
Q'uo says ...

Another way of looking at language is to look at what actually occurs during a communication. The one known as B was asking about how one talks to a rock. This is difficult for us to communicate through this instrument but we will attempt it. All entities besides humans in third density speak and understand the thought behind the words rather than understanding words. It is to the human mind that words are necessary, not to the consciousness that indwells all of the other densities and, indeed, the inner planes of your own density. It is not the rest of creation that is odd, it is you.

Words are a very special artifact of your density. They are necessary because there is a carefully placed veil that blocks the conscious mind of third-density entities within incarnation from being fully aware that all is one, that all are part of one infinite creation and are part of the principle of that creation. Each of you is a shaft of the sunlight of the day that the Creator has made.

And so for you, words were created as if rolled out by a great rolling pin from the roundness of concept and then stamped with cookie cutters to make this and that shape in the mouth and in the ear so that you could stumble your way through communicating what you are perceiving to each other and to yourselves.

In actuality, when you are truly communicating, even within your third-density, illusory bodies, the concept that lies behind the words creates points of unification that make the energy of the words that you use more coherent. To a rock, however, there is no need for a word, although it is very helpful to an entity within third density communicating with a rock to use the words. But the visual and auditory aid is not useful in communicating with the rock. It is useful in letting the human know that the human is indeed attempting to communicate with the rock.

Now, this being said, it is helpful to realize that the first communication that you give, in terms of metaphysical—not physical—discussion, is being or love. The precise distortion of love at which you are vibrating or expressing at this moment is the beginning of all communications from you. Admittedly, in human conversation, the beingness aspect may or may not have much impact depending upon the quality of the entity to whom you are speaking, the quality of yourself as a self known to itself, and the quality of the conversation itself.

That beingness is information that is as the matrix for the movement of concept that constitutes the formation of a communication. If you are speaking to a rock, your first communication is, “I am here.” Your second communication is, “I recognize you.” Your third communication, given that you wish to speak to the rock is, “Listen to me.” You are setting up a way for the rock to grasp the fact that you are in communication with it. That rock is immediately aware of your being and of your desire to speak with it. It is variably interested in listening to you, depending upon the nature of your being. The more you come to an entity not of your own density resting comfortably in your own skin, energetically speaking, the more accurate and eloquent your communication may be.

Therefore, the skill of communication begins with the ongoing business of discovering ever more deeply who you are. What you wish to communicate to a being such a rock can, in your mind, be very complex, having to do with a good many details. To the mind of a rock, the details will be lost. It is your honest and clearly felt emotion and desire that are communicated to such an entity.

The qualities of self and feeling are ever blended, just as love and light are blended constantly throughout your incarnation, playing and dancing back and forth so that you have an ever new opportunity to explore the present moment as if it were a brand new thing, and, indeed, every moment is a brand new thing.

The reason that entities respond so clearly, and for the most part, so positively to that which is perceived as euphonious music as opposed to speaking is that the energy of speaking has a good deal of limitation depending upon the habits of speaking of the entity who is using words. An entity such as this instrument who spends a good deal of time singing creates a certain musicality even when it is not singing, which enables entities listening to singers such as this instrument to carry away the gift of feeling as well as the words themselves. And perhaps you have noticed how differently you have responded to precisely the same words offered by different people in different kinds of voices with, you suspect, different motives and agendas behind the words.

RE: 2005.12.11 How to talk to rocks - Diana - 01-01-2012

(12-31-2011, 07:54 AM)plenum Wrote: I've always wanted to talk to rocks BigSmile I guess one could learn to talk to animals using this same method. Taken from: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2005/2005_1211.aspx

- -
Q'uo says ...

Now, this being said, it is helpful to realize that the first communication that you give, in terms of metaphysical—not physical—discussion, is being or love. The precise distortion of love at which you are vibrating or expressing at this moment is the beginning of all communications from you. Admittedly, in human conversation, the beingness aspect may or may not have much impact depending upon the quality of the entity to whom you are speaking, the quality of yourself as a self known to itself, and the quality of the conversation itself.

That is how I do it.

I am kind to rocks, animals, insects, plants, and everything (although I still fall short with humans). I am kind and treat them with reverence. I let my heart open to them, as when I water a plant and notice its great beauty. This opens up the communication pathway, and I feel the stream of feeling between me and the other.
Heart

RE: 2005.12.11 How to talk to rocks - Whitefeather - 01-01-2012

Hi Plenum,

Thank you for reminding us of this transcript. Heart
Indeed, I would encourage anyone to go and talk to rocks, plants and animals. They have something admirable inherent to all life which is that when you love them, they love you back and, in the love lies the true communication. Love is a connection which does not require the medium of words. There are two kinds of communication, 1/ through intuition and 2/ through the Spirit. When a rock, a plant or an animal talk back to me, it is not my voice, it is theirs. The voice of crystal, for example, is high pitched, very joyous and of a great purity. Crystals may give information of all kinds. As an example, one day a beautiful crystal told me that they are the memory of Earth and that each variety of crystal/rock is the guardien of a particular domain of its memory.
I communicate with people in the same manner with good success when in presence - within the parameters indicated by Q'uo it goes without saying.Smile

Love and Life

Whitefeather

RE: 2005.12.11 How to talk to rocks - BrownEye - 01-06-2012

I communicate with rocks every day. I even have favorites.

Some rocks I don't talk to, I just eat em.Tongue

The description of communication is just telepathy. Sending/receiving concepts or images rather than words. The concept behind our words will still be formed when we talk, which is the "aid".

RE: 2005.12.11 How to talk to rocks - Eddie - 01-06-2012

Appropriate post, full of timely reminders. Good stuff.
p.s. For those of you who live within convenient distance of me, I can introduce you to some Great rocks. And no, I'm not being flippant or indulgent here....I really can introduce you to some great rocks.

RE: 2005.12.11 How to talk to rocks - Ruth - 01-11-2012

Eddie - next time I am on my way through Kentucky I would love to take you up on your offer to introduce me to some Great rocks!

Love and light!

RE: 2005.12.11 How to talk to rocks - kycahi - 01-11-2012

I worked with a friend on my yard. She ordered new sod for it and several days later, after she was gone, it arrived on my driveway on three pallets. I went to a gardening center to ask for advice and they told me I needed to add two inches of topsoil before laying the sod. That took me several more days, during which I lightly sprayed the rolls of sod and talked to them, promising to put them onto soil as soon as possible.

After I prepared the lawn, I rolled the sod with more conversation, thanking the grass for hanging in there and promising to water it every day. Heart

Some time later, a neighbor told me that he "knew" that I hadn't planted the sod soon enough and was surprised that it survived. I was a little surprised myself, but kept thanking the grass for its patience. I really do believe that my talking to it was a big factor. Smile