Bring4th
Eye colour. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Eye colour. (/showthread.php?tid=3900)

Pages: 1 2

Eye colour. - Sagittarius - 01-12-2012

Just found an interesting passage on eye colour and what it means.

Quote:Descendant "Old Souls" on the Central Universes do themselves sponsor their own spiritually young Soul offspring. Most of these younger Souls tend to choose on an embarcation down to the lower worlds in order to themselves gain needed evolutionary experience. They are aware that although they incorporate an element of their elders' perfection, they lack the soul strengthening experience of life which can only really be gained on the lowest physical worlds. However, they are even more prone than their parental Souls to be dragged under in these lower worlds and often find themselves stuck within a series of re-incarnations, needing to either correct mistakes or to improve upon a spiritual weakness.
We ourselves can make our own assessment as to whether a person is either a "Descendant Soul" or an "Ascendant Soul". The evolutionary source of all Souls is recognisable by the colour of their eyes, the eyes indeed being the "Windows of the Soul". All Descendant Souls belong to the Blue-eyed Races, with eye colours ranging from dark-blue; light-blue; blue-grey; gray-green and up to a very clear light silver-gray. "Ascendant Souls" belong to the Brown-eyed Races, with eye-colours ranging from black; dark-brown; red-brown; yellow-brown; brown-green and finally on up to a light yellow-green. All the newly created young Ascendant Souls are not only greatly assisted by their overseeing "Higher Self" and Spritual Guides, but are all given a long course of evolutionary training on a graduated upwards series of "Morontial" worlds. This follows their first incarnation as a Human Being on one of the lowest physical worlds, such as Planet Earth, which is known with Nebadon as a "Seed Planet" for new Human Souls. The Morontial Worlds are large spheres specially dedicated to the training of Ascendant Beings towards achieving a full Spiritual status within their Ascension. Once they have graduated on the Morontial Worlds as a then fully "Spiritualised Being", the next step is for them to move up from their Local Universe to the SuperUniverse in which it resides. Once having finally reached the status of a "Perfected Spiritual Being" in a SuperUniverse, they can then move on further to the Central Universe of Havona. If they have then successfully worked through from the outer Spheres of Havona to the innermost ones, they may then be able to qualify for the "ultimate journey" to the Isle of Paradise. Once there they may join one of the "Finaliter Corps", ready for further service on either the lower worlds of the Grand Universe or eventually to participate in the creation of the next new Grand Universe. They may be meanwhile assignedto a lower world as a helper or spiritual guide while they await the physical creation of the latest new Grand Universe. At this very time there is slowly being formed out in the surrounding Great Void, as yet of uninhabited spheres, a new Grand Universe!

Thought it would be interesting for people here to post up pictures of there eyes so we can compare and see if there are similarities or differences. I highly doubt eye colour will decide if your a wanderer or not this is more just for a bit of fun.

Here is my eye colour anyway. I have changing eyes, goes from a greyish blue to a dark greeny blue depending on the light.

[Image: eyely.jpg]

RE: Eye colour. - Parsons - 01-12-2012

I have a similar color grey/green/blue, depending on the lighting. This is the best I can do with my iPhone camera... I think your's are similar to mine except mine appear darker, although that could be due to the so-so quality pic/lighting.

[Image: eye.JPG]

EDIT: Imageshak hates me... Had to switch the hosting

RE: Eye colour. - Liet - 01-12-2012

Hmm.. I've got somewhere between Brown BrownGreen and LightBrownLime depending on lighting.
I like the LightBrownLime one.... It looks so edible ^^

Altho eye color doesnt decide wether you are an acendant or decendant.... It simply decides a (or a few) colors of your aura...
Depending on how strongly you focus on other than those colors, the ones from your eyes may become lesser/unnoticed aspects.

Brown can equal any color ranging the frequencies 15,375 to 16 (all of which are otherwise pink'ish red) they are the supporting frequencies for the rest of the spectrum, dont disrespect....
edit: 123 (15,375) is even the timestamp for making this post, ftw

RE: Eye colour. - Sagittarius - 01-12-2012

(01-12-2012, 03:59 AM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: I have a similar color grey/green/blue, depending on the lighting. This is the best I can do with my iPhone camera... I think your's are similar to mine except mine appear darker, although that could be due to the so-so quality pic/lighting.

[Image: img0647z.jpg]

Wow that is very similar. I rarely see people with eyes like mine so perhaps we have some sort of connection. I love looking at others peoples eye's.

(01-12-2012, 07:03 AM)Liet Wrote: Hmm.. I've got somewhere between Brown BrownGreen and LightBrownLime depending on lighting.
I like the LightBrownLime one.... It looks so edible ^^

Altho eye color doesnt decide wether you are an acendant or decendant.... It simply decides a (or a few) colors of your aura...
Depending on how strongly you focus on other than those colors, the ones from your eyes may become lesser/unnoticed aspects.

Brown can equal any color ranging the frequencies 15,375 to 16 (all of which are otherwise pink'ish red) they are the supporting frequencies for the rest of the spectrum, dont disrespect....
edit: 123 (15,375) is even the timestamp for making this post, ftw

Yeh I would not have thought the whole brown eye'd people are not wanderers was correct, because to say there are very little Asian or black wanderers would just be silly.

Could you expand on the eye colour and aura concept please ? What do my eyes say about my aura ? Oh and post a picture of your eyes, I want to see every eye in bring the 4th.

RE: Eye colour. - Oceania - 01-12-2012

mine is moss green golden and brown Tongue

RE: Eye colour. - Sagittarius - 01-12-2012

(01-12-2012, 08:57 AM)Oceania Wrote: mine is moss green golden and brown Tongue

I DEMAND PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!

(there is my sts done for the day)

I'am sure petty words cannot describe your beautiful eyes Oceania. I want to see them.

RE: Eye colour. - Oceania - 01-12-2012

lol i don't have a camera now but maybe later. Tongue

RE: Eye colour. - Peregrinus - 01-13-2012

My eyes are a mixture of chocolate and dark brown bull manure. Anyone need a picture? BigSmile

I tried to see if there was a correspondence between wanderers and blood type in this thread. No discernible difference was seen from the population en masse, though contributing numbers were small and would not have accurately provided information.

RE: Eye colour. - Liet - 01-13-2012

(01-12-2012, 08:43 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: Could you expand on the eye colour and aura concept please ? What do my eyes say about my aura ? Oh and post a picture of your eyes, I want to see every eye in bring the 4th.

[Image: DSC00055.JPG]
Rather difficult to get the lighting right, but anyways i guess you can see what i ment by lightbrownlime.

The more colors someone have in their eyes, the more colors theyre likely to have in their aura (widespread personality)
Lightblue with tiny flecks of brown (or just gray'ish lightblue) is likely to be have an aura containing the entire upper spectrum.. or silver
whilst plain "lightblue" could mean any single color from violet to lightblue.

there are a multitude of factors adding aspects to your aura, eye color is just one.

RE: Eye colour. - Pablísimo - 01-13-2012

(01-13-2012, 01:48 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: My eyes are a mixture of chocolate and dark brown bull manure. Anyone need a picture? BigSmile

LOL. My eyes are a deep brown with a slight golden hue infusing them.

I've always joked that my eyes look this way because I'm completely full of crap, but I've gilded it nicely.

Wink

(01-13-2012, 01:48 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: I tried to see if there was a correspondence between wanderers and blood type in this thread. No discernible difference was seen from the population en masse, though contributing numbers were small and would not have accurately provided information.

I am very much interested in these results. I wish more people had responded so we could have a better sample and draw some conclusions, speculative though they may be.

I never noticed this thread when you originally posted it, so I suspect many others may not have seen it either. I've just cast my vote now. O+. Hopefully others will participate as well and we'll see. This is an fascinating and interesting line of inquiry.

Love to all

RE: Eye colour. - Parsons - 01-14-2012

(01-13-2012, 02:10 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: LOL. My eyes are a deep brown with a slight golden hue infusing them.

I've always joked that my eyes look this way because I'm completely full of crap, but I've gilded it nicely.

Are you my wife in disuguise then? She says that about being full of crap all the time. TongueBigSmile

Also, I found this interesting link that I stumbled on trying to find a super high resolution, CLEAR picture of an eye because I thought they looked like sunspots. VERY related to this thread. BigSmile http://but.mr-yesterday-met-ms-tomorrow.net/bmmm/?p=312

Near the bottom is this interesting tidbit:
[Image: 11-1200x969.jpg]

Managed to take a much clearer picture of my eye with the same camera. BigSmile
[Image: img0668nu.jpg]

RE: Eye colour. - Sagittarius - 01-14-2012

How do you read the chart? Or how do you compare it to your eye?
(01-13-2012, 06:38 AM)Liet Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 08:43 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: Could you expand on the eye colour and aura concept please ? What do my eyes say about my aura ? Oh and post a picture of your eyes, I want to see every eye in bring the 4th.

[Image: DSC00055.JPG]
Rather difficult to get the lighting right, but anyways i guess you can see what i ment by lightbrownlime.

The more colors someone have in their eyes, the more colors theyre likely to have in their aura (widespread personality)
Lightblue with tiny flecks of brown (or just gray'ish lightblue) is likely to be have an aura containing the entire upper spectrum.. or silver
whilst plain "lightblue" could mean any single color from violet to lightblue.

there are a multitude of factors adding aspects to your aura, eye color is just one.

Ahhh I see, interesting. So people with blue eyes are generally wanderers , however because brown can be any colour of the spectrum anyone with brown eyes can be a wanderer to.

I work in a hospital and I have noticed the vast majority of newborns have blue/crystal like eyes. I know a lot of babies start out with blue eyes however I'am talking toddlers and kids in general around the hospital.

Keep the pics coming guys.

RE: Eye colour. - Pablísimo - 01-14-2012

(01-14-2012, 01:31 AM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote:
(01-13-2012, 02:10 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: LOL. My eyes are a deep brown with a slight golden hue infusing them.

Are you my wife in disuguise then? She says that about being full of crap all the time. TongueBigSmile

Well....As disturbing as this might initially seem to both of us, not to mention our wives.... based on my studies of the Law of One, I would have to say "yes". Tongue

Love to all

RE: Eye colour. - Liet - 01-14-2012

(01-14-2012, 01:52 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: Ahhh I see, interesting. So people with blue eyes are generally wanderers , however because brown can be any colour of the spectrum anyone with brown eyes can be a wanderer to.

I work in a hospital and I have noticed the vast majority of newborns have blue/crystal like eyes. I know a lot of babies start out with blue eyes however I'am talking toddlers and kids in general around the hospital.

depends what kind of wandered you speak of... a 4th or 5th density wanderer is more likely to have blue than brown colors in their eyes... thats not the same as saying people with blue eyes are generaly wanderers.

brown cant be "any" color of the spectrum... only between magenta and red... generaly accompanied with colors dark-red orange or yellow, sometimes tint of green.
just like clear means somewhere between purple and indigo... generaly accompanied with lightblue or green.. sometimes dots of brown.

RE: Eye colour. - Sagittarius - 01-14-2012

(01-14-2012, 07:07 AM)Liet Wrote:
(01-14-2012, 01:52 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: Ahhh I see, interesting. So people with blue eyes are generally wanderers , however because brown can be any colour of the spectrum anyone with brown eyes can be a wanderer to.

depends what kind of wandered you speak of... a 4th or 5th density wanderer is more likely to have blue than brown colors in their eyes... thats not the same as saying people with blue eyes are generaly wanderers.

brown cant be "any" color of the spectrum... only between magenta and red... generaly accompanied with colors dark-red orange or yellow, sometimes tint of green.
just like clear means somewhere between purple and indigo... generaly accompanied with lightblue or green.. sometimes dots of brown.

I see. So even if someone has a higher spectrum in there aura eg presumably blue eye'd people that does not guarantee them as a wanderer. Why is this may I ask? Why would a non wanderer have those colours in there aura.

RE: Eye colour. - apeiron - 01-14-2012

I do not like this thread, it is not deep enough and becoming very superficial.

First of all, you have to address the source of the quote of "the interesting passage". It is not Ra's. Is it Quo's? I find this very unlikely.

Secondly, Ra stated that the melatonin content of people's in this planet is a function of geographical location.

Third, in spite of different sources for some races (Denebians, Martians, Maldekians, etc) due to the distributions nowadays of the earth's populations, wanderers statistically need to belong to all of those groups and be included in them.

But then, statistically speaking since I do not have actual images of eye colors, who dropped the bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki? What was the eye color of those people behind this mess? I think the nazis also revered some characteristics of this nature (yes, I a being sarcastic).

And there are many more....Including there are stupid people with blue eyes and with brown eyes. We need to include also, basic genetics and the math and the randomness factor.

To the person that works in the hospital, maybe she or he should consider that most of the children being born nowadays, have rather a different color. Go to another country on your paid vacation and see for yourself.

I would think that lighter eye color could be a characteristic of Martian or Maldekian origin at the beginning. Now, after all incarnative opportunities are almost being taken (7 billion people) I would say that eye color or even other characteristics (Denebians, Martians origin, etc) are much less significant.

==========
I meant melanin. not melatonin.

RE: Eye colour. - Liet - 01-14-2012

(01-14-2012, 11:00 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: I see. So even if someone has a higher spectrum in there aura eg presumably blue eye'd people that does not guarantee them as a wanderer. Why is this may I ask? Why would a non wanderer have those colours in there aura.

Everyone who barely get affected by the common cold (and such sicknesses) have the heart/throat area (because thats where the thymus (immune defence) resides) of above average strength and are generaly of more truthful and open(vulnerable) personalities....

-- how well ones organs work is determined by how well its associated chakra is doing --

Doesnt mean they are wanderers.. because that would mean there are like 10-30x more wanderers than Ra states(~1% of the population).

The aura and its colors is not a binary thing ("1/0")... you can have a vast range of different values as to a chakras properties.

to pull hypotheticals out of my ass so you might understand my idea..
lets pretend on a scale 0-10, having a color in your eyes raise it by 1 or 2 points.
meditating X hours every day for a longer period (months), raise all those you focus upon by up to X points.

RE: Eye colour. - Diana - 01-14-2012

[quote='Sagittarius' pid='68235' dateline='1326347621']
Just found an interesting passage on eye colour and what it means.

[quote] . . . We ourselves can make our own assessment as to whether a person is either a "Descendant Soul" or an "Ascendant Soul". The evolutionary source of all Souls is recognisable by the colour of their eyes, the eyes indeed being the "Windows of the Soul". All Descendant Souls belong to the Blue-eyed Races, with eye colours ranging from dark-blue; light-blue; blue-grey; gray-green and up to a very clear light silver-gray. "Ascendant Souls" belong to the Brown-eyed Races, with eye-colours ranging from black; dark-brown; red-brown; yellow-brown; brown-green and finally on up to a light yellow-green.
[/quote]

Where did this quote come from?

Sorry, this seems very simplistic and rigid. Everyone, think of your own life experience: how can humans be divided up in this manner? So, brown=a certain place in evolution, and blue=another?

RE: Eye colour. - zenmaster - 01-14-2012

Surprised at the willingness to provide personal iris-recognition info, considering all the conspiracy mongers here.

RE: Eye colour. - Sagittarius - 01-15-2012

(01-14-2012, 02:16 PM)Liet Wrote:
(01-14-2012, 11:00 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: I see. So even if someone has a higher spectrum in there aura eg presumably blue eye'd people that does not guarantee them as a wanderer. Why is this may I ask? Why would a non wanderer have those colours in there aura.

Everyone who barely get affected by the common cold (and such sicknesses) have the heart/throat area (because thats where the thymus (immune defence) resides) of above average strength and are generaly of more truthful and open(vulnerable) personalities....

-- how well ones organs work is determined by how well its associated chakra is doing --

Doesnt mean they are wanderers.. because that would mean there are like 10-30x more wanderers than Ra states(~1% of the population).

The aura and its colors is not a binary thing ("1/0")... you can have a vast range of different values as to a chakras properties.

to pull hypotheticals out of my a$$ so you might understand my idea..
lets pretend on a scale 0-10, having a color in your eyes raise it by 1 or 2 points.
meditating X hours every day for a longer period (months), raise all those you focus upon by up to X points.

Yep I see your point more clearly now thank you. Your explanation makes a lot of sense.

This thread was not meant to be super serious and was not meant to create division between different eye coloured people hehe. I knew that eye colour would not be an important indication as to ones higher self or there path here. To be honest I just used that passage to stimulate discussion to get more people in the thread to post pics of there eyes.

I love looking at eyes.

Liet has shed light on the meaning of eye colour anyhow and has increased my understanding.

RE: Eye colour. - Parsons - 01-15-2012

(01-14-2012, 01:52 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: How do you read the chart? Or how do you compare it to your eye?

I'm not sure, I just stumbled upon it and thought it looked very interesting and well-thought out. Searching for the origin of the chart yields no results so far, so I posted it in hopes someone else would recognize it.

RE: Eye colour. - apeiron - 01-15-2012

(01-15-2012, 02:55 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: I love looking at eyes.

Liet has shed light on the meaning of eye colour anyhow and has increased my understanding.

That is fine loving looking at eyes. However, skin/eye color is irrelevant to wanderer's status or spiritual stage.

Quote:21.11 Questioner: At the end of this first 25,000 year cycle was there any physical change that occurred rapidly like that which occurs at the end of a 75,000 year cycle or is this just an indexing time for harvesting period?

Ra: I am Ra. There was no change except that which according to intelligent energy, or what you may term physical evolution, suited physical complexes to their environment, this being of the color of the skin due to the area of the sphere upon which entities lived; the gradual growth of peoples due to improved intake of foodstuffs.

RE: Eye colour. - 3DMonkey - 02-09-2012

how do we post pictures, again?

RE: Eye colour. - Liet - 02-09-2012

(02-09-2012, 01:02 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: how do we post pictures, again?
Klick the button "insert image" or type:
[ img ] imageurl [ / img ]
Without the excessive spaces.

RE: Eye colour. - abstrktion - 02-09-2012

Funny thread...I'm thinking it's a pretty slippery slope though to start using eye color to categorize spiritual "level"...basically, and I'm sorry if this is a little harsh, worrying about one's own "level" as compared to other people's seems like an ego activity...which is not to say that's "bad" and I suppose it can be amusing (we did come here to have the 3D experience afterall, and ego/competition seems to be part of that). It's just that I can't really imagine Jesus or Buddha or any other "master" trying to figure out if they were really "advanced"--or "more advanced" than others...especially by looking at eye color, or taking chakra tests, or...
I think maybe it would be good to go at this another way...there's an old hymn from my childhood I like to think of...

"Have I done any good in the world today? Have I helped anyone in need?
Have I cheered up the sad, and made someone feel glad?
If not I have failed indeed."

"Has anyone's burden been lightened today, because I was willing to share?
Have the sick and the weary been helped on their way?
When they needed my help was I there?"

"Then wake up and do something more than dream of your mansion above.
Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure.
A blessing of beauty and love."

I tend to look for the light, sparkly thing IN a person's eyes, not the color. Some people just radiate from the eyes--and you can feel their vibration.

But ok, since I was kind of negative about the thread and I'm sure everyone has good motives and no one's really making the decision about whether they are a wanderer based upon eye color, here's an eye for you all. Mine are olive green that look brown when I'm inside, but look freakishly green when light shines in them (or so I've been told...) BigSmile
(Pic has been left blurry, but no, that's not about fear of people taking retina scans...LOL@Zenmaster BigSmile)
[Image: C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Julie%20Marie\My...2011_12_27]

OOps, guess I can't get the picture to work--how come we can add attachments in other forums?

RE: Eye colour. - Daydreamin - 04-04-2012

My eyes are a deep dark brown and I've actually had my aura checked and it's a crystal aura.

Whatever that means? Smile

RE: Eye colour. - Unbound - 04-04-2012

Mreeoww =3

[Image: DSC01261.jpg]

RE: Eye colour. - Siren - 04-04-2012

The eye is a very, very interesting thing. One can "read" people by just gazing into their "soul."

What most people fail to notice, however, is that there is a black spot (the pupil) in the center of the eye. Now that is most intriguing to me (not to mention revealing).

Food for thought: why is there a black hole in the center of the galaxy...?

RE: Eye colour. - Daydreamin - 04-05-2012

(04-04-2012, 06:21 PM)Siren Wrote: The eye is a very, very interesting thing. One can "read" people by just gazing into their "soul."

What most people fail to notice, however, is that there is a black spot (the pupil) in the center of the eye. Now that is most intriguing to me (not to mention revealing).

Food for thought: why is there a black hole in the center of the galaxy...?

Don't know? why?

RE: Eye colour. - Brittany - 04-05-2012

First of all, I don't think eye color has anything to do with your "status", at least in general, and even if it did I don't see how it would matter. Now, I have seen some really unusual eyes...uncommon colors, so bright they practically glowed, hypnotic stares, that type of stuff, and that stuff makes me wonder, but just plain old eye color, well...genetics.

That being said, I LOVE looking at eyes, so here are mine.

And if the government really wants to scan my eyeballs, they've already got plenty of pictures of me in their files. Or they could just check my facebook page.

[img][Image: DSC00742.jpg][/img]

I look all shiny...Confused
I still can't get over how dark you eyes are, Et. You seriously carry the Void around in there,