Bring4th
Eye colour. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Eye colour. (/showthread.php?tid=3900)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Eye colour. - seejay21 - 04-06-2012

[Image: eyes.jpg]

Wow.. I'm trimming my eyebrows first thing in the morning. Wink

RE: Eye colour. - Unbound - 04-06-2012

I'm surprised I still have pupils.

RE: Eye colour. - Parsons - 04-06-2012

(04-06-2012, 03:56 PM)TheEternal Wrote: I'm surprised I still have pupils.

Yeah... I was thinking: those are the most unique eyes I've seen... Thought maybe it was the camera angle.

RE: Eye colour. - Unbound - 04-06-2012

It's wacky, I'll try to take a proper picture, but when I shine a light in them they become like golden brown but there is like, a ring that is midway between the pupil and the outer edge, encircling the pupil, that looks like it's like folded over. It's weird, looks like my iris has two "steps" to it and it's all broken and shattered looking.
This one kind of shows it, but I'll take a better one:

[Image: DSC01260.jpg]

RE: Eye colour. - Aureus - 04-06-2012

[Image: ruwio1.png]

It's trickier than you think Smile

RE: Eye colour. - isis - 12-18-2013

"Concealed within his fortress, the lord of Mordor sees all. His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth, and flesh. You know of what I speak, Gandalf: a great Eye, lidless, wreathed in flame." ~Saruman

RE: Eye colour. - Jeremy - 12-18-2013

That's quite a stunning color. I'll have to wait until I'm off of work but my daughter calls her and my eyes brown sugar eyes because they are light brown.

RE: Eye colour. - Spaced - 12-18-2013

I used to think my eyes were hazel but then I went to get a fishing license and I told the lady I had hazel eyes and she said "no way, MY eyes are hazel, yours are just brown!" Now I don't know what to believe anymore . . . .

nah my eyes are totally hazel Tongue

RE: Eye colour. - isis - 12-18-2013

i was born with blue eyes then they turned green around puberty. i miss the blue.

RE: Eye colour. - reeay - 12-18-2013

[Image: Eye_of_sauron.jpg]

RE: Eye colour. - Jeremy - 12-18-2013

[Image: E19E2ADD-5E22-4724-8656-0977859D32E9.jpg]

RE: Eye colour. - Bat - 12-19-2013

[Image: IMG_20131219_113456725_zps4fc28d04.jpg]

RE: Eye colour. - Fang - 12-19-2013

I'm no optometrist but almost all of these examples display central partial heterochromia iridis. Apparently about .6% of the population have it (myself included), though that may be stats for complete heterochromia iridis, where each eye is a different colour.
It's nothing to celebrate (it won't give you superpowers or mean you're of fantastic cosmic heritage) but it is neat lol

RE: Eye colour. - isis - 12-20-2013

Edit: removed

RE: Eye colour. - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 12-12-2017

Bump~

This seems like fun.  Until you have a phone camera three inches from your eyeball. Sorry if the picture is large, and I figure, some people are curious what I look like, so...

Here's a glimpse...

I do like my eyes, I think they're my best feature.  I call them hazel, but the outer ring of my iris is blue, not sure what that's all about but I think it's a recessive genetic trait?

[Image: 2q2mmbd.jpg]

Oh and also, I'm ALWAYS tired, you can see the rings under my eyes fairly well in dark lighting.

[Image: 347z75w.jpg]

Sucks so many pictures have become broken over the years...

Makes me wish I had someone to eye gaze with.

RE: Eye colour. - unity100 - 12-14-2017

(01-12-2012, 01:53 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: All Descendant Souls belong to the Blue-eyed Races

That would be why Jesus of Nazareth was born in Iceland, Diogenes in Sweden, Buddha in Denmark, Confucius in Germany...

There exists no such connection in between eye color, body shape, height, skin color,any physical properties and spiritual advanced-ness. Incarnating soul uses whatever body available at whatever nexus which is compatible with its specific intention for incarnation.

The quoted excerpt seems to be from a white supremacist dialogue.

RE: Eye colour. - crimson - 12-17-2017

(12-14-2017, 01:59 AM)unity100 Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 01:53 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: All Descendant Souls belong to the Blue-eyed Races

That would be why Jesus of Nazareth was born in Iceland, Diogenes in Sweden, Buddha in Denmark, Confucius in Germany...

There exists no such connection in between eye color, body shape, height, skin color,any physical properties and spiritual advanced-ness. Incarnating soul uses whatever body available at whatever nexus which is compatible with its specific intention for incarnation.

The quoted excerpt seems to be from a white supremacist dialogue.
=====================
I am Ra. Consider, if you will, a simple example of intentions which are bad/good. This example is Adolf. This is your vibratory sound complex. The intention is to presumably unify by choosing the distortion complex called elite from a social memory complex and then enslaving, by various effects, those who are seen as the distortion of not-elite. There is then the concept of taking the social memory complex thus weeded and adding it to a distortion thought of by the so-called Orion group as an empire. The problem facing them is that they face a great deal of random energy released by the concept of separation. This causes them to be vulnerable as the distortions amongst their own members are not harmonized.

Session 7
=====================

classic ramifications of orion influences.