Bring4th
NEW VIDEO: A Wake Up Call... Please watch - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Artistic Endeavors (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: NEW VIDEO: A Wake Up Call... Please watch (/showthread.php?tid=4124)

NEW VIDEO: A Wake Up Call... Please watch - zack231 - 02-08-2012

This is my latest video that I have uploaded to youtube.. Nothing political in it.. I just tried to get to peoples humans side. I hope you enjoy..

RE: NEW VIDEO: A Wake Up Call... Please watch - Shemaya - 02-08-2012

Beautiful Zack...I'm so impressed, your choice of music and images are very moving and powerful...Desmond Tutu's words, so inspiring. Loved the images of International Peace Day around the world. Was that Deepak Chopra at the Occupy Movement towards the end?

Where do you get your images and clips...do you look for them or are you inspired by them and then put it together?

RE: NEW VIDEO: A Wake Up Call... Please watch - zack231 - 02-08-2012

(02-08-2012, 07:36 PM)Shemaya Wrote: Beautiful Zack...I'm so impressed, your choice of music and images are very moving and powerful...Desmond Tutu's words, so inspiring. Loved the images of International Peace Day around the world. Was that Deepak Chopra at the Occupy Movement towards the end?

Where do you get your images and clips...do you look for them or are you inspired by them and then put it together?

Thanks! To be honest I do not really know how I always stumble upon the material I need.. It amazes me sometimes... I think about an image or video I need and I somehow stumble upon it.. Always! Maybe someone is helping me lol But it just seems to come from the heart. Some times while I am making it, I get most of my best ideas, when lying in bed at night BigSmile. I also watch other videos which inspire me to make ones like this. Yes and that is Depak Chopra at the OWS. Peace!

RE: NEW VIDEO: A Wake Up Call... Please watch - Ruth - 02-09-2012

Another beautiful piece of work zack231! Thank you for putting it together and for sharing it.

Love and light!

RE: NEW VIDEO: A Wake Up Call... Please watch - zack231 - 02-09-2012

(02-09-2012, 12:41 AM)Ruth Wrote: Another beautiful piece of work zack231! Thank you for putting it together and for sharing it.

Love and light!

Thank you!

RE: NEW VIDEO: A Wake Up Call... Please watch - Steppingfeet - 02-09-2012

Beautiful video, Zack!

While I don’t feel that emotion, generally speaking, is a reliable source of fuel to motivate the will to seek on a daily, consistent basis, I *do* find that I need to tap those inner wells of emotion every now and then to remind me of what I’m doing here, and why I’m here.

Emotional inspiration pointed in the values of service-to-others can actually help me to see the relative unimportance of the bulk of material with which my mind is usually occupied, and aids in refocusing my desires and priorities.

Your video definitely hit that sweet spot. Thank you for this service fellow seeker. : )

RE: NEW VIDEO: A Wake Up Call... Please watch - norral - 02-09-2012

u are very inspiring zack love u brother

norral Heart

RE: NEW VIDEO: A Wake Up Call... Please watch - Oceania - 02-09-2012

do you do videos on voting fraud? or the importance to vote due to voting fraud?

RE: NEW VIDEO: A Wake Up Call... Please watch - AnthroHeart - 02-09-2012

Inspiring. Thank you.

RE: NEW VIDEO: A Wake Up Call... Please watch - Galina - 03-18-2017

(02-08-2012, 07:19 PM)zack231 Wrote: This is my latest video that I have uploaded to youtube.. Nothing political in it.. I just tried to get to peoples humans side. I hope you enjoy..

Beautiful! Thank you ❤