Bring4th
Mom Healing - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Mom Healing (/showthread.php?tid=4772)

Mom Healing - AnthroHeart - 04-28-2012

Creation is amazing. Just 10 days ago my mom had to use a motorized wheelchair because of fibromyalgia, arthritis, and a whole host of problems. I've been shifting reality intensely for probably the last couple of weeks. Today, she bought a bike and she even carried her bike outside and we rode it about 1/2 mile. She had to stop twice on the way back because of her knees.

Funny thing is that I wasn't focused on healing her due to her free will. I focused on my highest excitement, and shifted into a reality where riding a bike is natural for her. It's an amazing improvement.

A couple of days ago she had chest pains and thought she was having a heart attack, so I took her to the hospital. I still was focused on shifting and keeping a high vibration. A day later they released her, and the next day (today) we're out riding bikes. A total 180 change. Amazing.

RE: Mom Healing - Monica - 04-28-2012

Oh Gemini that is so cool!!! I love it! Wink

I feel like I've shifted in and out of several realities lately...it's almost getting fun.

RE: Mom Healing - Ruth - 04-28-2012

That is just wonderful Gemini Wolf. So happy for you and your Mom!

RE: Mom Healing - Sagittarius - 04-28-2012

(04-28-2012, 07:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Creation is amazing. Just 10 days ago my mom had to use a motorized wheelchair because of fibromyalgia, arthritis, and a whole host of problems. I've been shifting reality intensely for probably the last couple of weeks. Today, she bought a bike and she even carried her bike outside and we rode it about 1/2 mile. She had to stop twice on the way back because of her knees.

Funny thing is that I wasn't focused on healing her due to her free will. I focused on my highest excitement, and shifted into a reality where riding a bike is natural for her. It's an amazing improvement.

A couple of days ago she had chest pains and thought she was having a heart attack, so I took her to the hospital. I still was focused on shifting and keeping a high vibration. A day later they released her, and the next day (today) we're out riding bikes. A total 180 change. Amazing.

Yeh my mum was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia, no one knows really what it is or what causes it and as all of us here know the cause is really a blockage.

It really shook me to my core, I spent a long time just concentrating healing energy towards her. She used to just lay in bed on her Ipad whenever she got home from work, even on weekends. She was on very strong anti-depressants that the doctor told her to take to help her sleep . One night I was having trouble sleeping and had no Mary Jane to assist me so I took 2 of mums pills (at the time I had no idea they were anti-depressants I thought they where just sleeping pills) and they where awful, completely numbed me down for atleast 2 day's they also had a psychedelic like affect. Amazes me they give these pills to people because I could literally feel them affecting my energy negatively.

I told my mum to stop taking those pills and to take some time of work to just enjoy herself, she ignored me at first but has since stopped taking the pills, she has also just spent about 60,000 dollars completely re-doing the house and since then she has improved beyond site. She is back at the gym and going out with friends constantly. She just looks brighter. I have no doubt in my mind those anti-depressants did her more harm then good. Stuff is worse then poison.

RE: Mom Healing - Daydreamin - 04-30-2012

Bravo to both stories!

RE: Mom Healing - C-JEAN - 05-01-2012

Hi "fibro" no fans.

Some of the things to do against "fibro" are:
Remove mercury from your mouth.
Eat and drink **ORGANIC**! This way you will NOT eat
Aspartame, Omnisweet, GMO, MSG, colorants. . .Monsanto stuff. . .
Always do "the right things" in life, towards persons, businesses. . .etc. . .
Stop drinking soft drinks ! They contain FIRE RETARDANT !
Try to stop absorbing fluoride in water and tooth paste.
Get deodorants without aluminum.
. . .and others I forget. . . B-)
. . .READ the ingredients of what you want to buy ! ! !
If too complicated? go to organic !

. . . Really, the GOOD diet helps A LOT !!

It worked for my wife !! B-)

EDIT to add:
To sum up. . .
avoid poisons for your body,
avoid poisons for your mind,
avoid poisons for your spirit!

Blue skies.