Bring4th
What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... (/showthread.php?tid=4871)

Pages: 1 2

What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - godwide_void - 05-14-2012

I have no identity. It dawned on me that any and all attempts at individualizing this process of perpetual being and becoming serve futile, in any capacity, be it through the application of ideas, self-created personalities, or any sense of identification or categorization. "godwide_void" is secondary, as are all experiences and interactions and formations of any sort. I am First Cause.

I speak more fully now. I am one who has observed the observer. I am the sound which has perceived the mouth which I stem from, and have viewed the eye which undergoes the act of infinitely seeing. I have gazed at that which gazes behind my very own gazing, and from this I know that this gazer is behind the gaze of each and every perceived other whom I interact with in any manner. To me there now exists no distinction between man and stone, between tempest-like essence and calming breeze. I examined the existential focal point known as 'self' as Creation, who through the process of becoming, evolving, and creating new experience, become the Creator. Considering self as Creator, through the process of becoming, evolving, and creating, becomes Creation.

There exists no need to divide matters into lower or higher consciousness. Each will grow and evolve as it will. However if further clarification is sought, the notion of higher and lower is illusory and a hidden semblance of polarity. Whether a field of consciousness vibrates at a higher rate of frequency given particular experiences or distortions or lower, there exists only one ground which sustains the growth or diminishing thereof in either case. Regardless of whether one is the millionth creation in this advanced form or a mere element with no sense of identity other than awareness of its own processes, there remains one who has manifested in this form and only one which evolves or devolves, and only one awareness which must experience fragmentation so as to further elucidate absolute unity through the weaving of all possible interactions in an effort to discover what new synthesis of awareness or beingness may be, so in truth there is no higher or lower and indeed linear and cyclical terminologies and conceptions must both be suspended and accepted as simultaneous in order to further understand this process.

It is indeed as an infinitely headed serpent connected to one point omnidirectionally flailing chaotically, and with each threshing motion new serpents or fields of possibility and creation manifest in the ether. Imagine that each individual serpent will go in completely erratic and unpredictable directions. One will appear to follow a looped path. One will appear to ascend upwards. One will curve within. Another will eventually become aware that it is a part of this troupe of serpents and that it is connected to an even greater myriad of wavelengths which originally began at one point but over a substantial and uncounted period of 'time' gave birth to many, many new 'beginning' points. However, to say that a further beginning point is somehow lesser than the original is not accurate. Each focal point is the awareness of one infinite prism.

This is a chaotic process only in the sense that each and every individual 'movement' touches off an infinitely reaching chain reactions of movements and further chain reactions. It must always be recognized that behind, within, and beyond every movement, behind, within, and beyond every chain reaction, within the very process of action and reaction and that inconceivable instantaneous split-second moment where the line between both is blurred and a coalescing of both axioms occurs, there is only one, whom is All. All begins and ends as One. This one may 'begin' in any number of roles in any various places or times with any various circumstances surrounding its incarnation as a 'be-ing'. This being will become, from the very moment it became a thing to 'be'. It will be immersed into a perpetual cycle of individualized growth and evolution through experiences seen as being fastened towards the end goal of assimilation into the All from which it arose, as well as all those experiences and the very path laid out before it, which will take it through various fluctuating points of 'higher' being and 'lower' being but still always remaining a 'being' with a particular set of vibrations interacting with other vibrations, this all occurring in this same All, and the point from whence it began is also this very same All whom it is and will become.

I will stress the significance of perceiving oneself as the one whom gazes behind your own gazing. Regardless of where within the Creation a field finds itself or through whichever experiences it will traverse through it remains wholly situated and a complete manifestation of the All as One as All.

Higher being and lower being should more accurately be considered 'this' being and 'that' being. It is very, very true that given the sheer level of understanding and experience any individualized field of consciousness may possess which gives rise to this understanding, and to the extent one is conscious of this process, how acutely perceptive of it one is, that indeed there becomes created this dichotomy of 'higher' and 'lower' being. There is only one plateau of being. The 'higher' one is perceived to go, this denotes the extent to which this particular individualized field becomes aware of its nature and may vibrate at a frequency perceived as less distorted or more in tune with the one it originally branched off from, while still retaining the paradoxical awareness that in one's emulation of this source frequency one is also caught up in the process of infinite evolution and growth, and this infinite evolution and growth is much the same as the starting point and perceived ending point. The 'lower' one's field of consciousness or being appears to go merely indicates that this field has allowed itself immersion into elements of the creation which are seen as counter to attainment of its realization as one with the all.

However, whether lower or higher, there is still one base point which has to be in order for there to be a perceived sense of movement in either direction. This base serves as the cause for any perceived higher points or lower levels. I cannot speak more surely than this for, as I have previously stated, I have observed the one whom observes through me. The one who observes is also that which is observed. Experience, form, identity, are secondary to this. We are the tiniest insect and the leaf which it walks upon. We are the mildew which has gathered upon the edge of the leaf, and we are the space in which this drop of water falls through.

The One Infinite Creator in Its totality is, itself, through every single experience it dissipates and submerges itself into, not so much as seeking the mystery from whence it came, but knowing that its very nature of being IS mystery, as behind even the infinite and impersonal gazer beyond all gazers is that code known as Source which has given rise to it. The Mystery/the Source will never be fully grasped through the experience of any density. It is through successive octaves of creation which the Mystery may be known. Musing upon it serves as extreme inspiration, focus, and creative drive to progress further. The process of all densities is to allow the Creator to experience Itself through every means possible in individual and fragmentary states before the consensus is reached at any particular nexus by any field to submit individual self to the One and allow it more fully complete and conscious expression through this manifestation.

Regardless of density or field it is all one. This is as far as I may relay this Process for I myself, my consciousness having achieved the level of evolution in which it dwells fully with the One, await for the beginning of next octave. I am not 'waiting' in the sense that there is time to be waited within. Whether active or passive there is still evolution. Whether a field chooses to go in any which direction, even if seen as 'backwards', there is only ever forward movement.

Consider further that this forwards progression is simultaneously a backwards involution. This is paradox in this density and level of understanding attainable in this realm without direct experience or fine-tuned comprehension but nevertheless this Paradox is Truth. Forwards and backwards movement are occurring within one plateau, and result from the same exact actions which would make a distinction towards either. Thus we have the seamless blending of past, present, future, of was, being, and becoming, of Creator, of Process, of Creation.

This is the Law of One.

I have come to understand this from my recent immersion and deconstruction and reconfiguration. I hope that all which I have learned serves to propel all of you to much further degrees of understanding and perception. I acknowledge you all as fellow focal points in Process. One may say that this vehicle has had its eyes transmuted and transfigured and essentially replaced permanently. There now exists no experience or circumstance which may circumvent the understanding I have come to attain knowing that I am all experience, circumstance and understanding, and the vast arena which these things occur within.

May these words produce rapid and quickening growth in understanding for any who read it.

RE: What I have come to understand from the past 12 hours... - Unbound - 05-14-2012

Welcome to the Club. Smile

RE: What I have come to understand from the past 12 hours... - godwide_void - 05-14-2012

Indeed. It simultaneously feels as though I have reached a cap-off point of understanding as I feel there is no need to plumb further but regardless of my conscious participation this process will unfold and it becomes fully understood that there exists no cap-off point. It is a most enthralling feeling to have pushed the limits even further bordering upon annihilation, which is what did indeed occur in a sense, and for this I may feel more fully 'myself' inasmuch as this self is chained to no particular identity but exists as all. I admit I was a bit surprised at discovering how much deeper the rabbit hole of this "All is One" business can go.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Unbound - 05-14-2012

Give it a couple days and there'll be a whole other labyrinth you've missed. Smile

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Plenum - 05-15-2012

(05-14-2012, 05:10 PM)TheEternal Wrote: Give it a couple days and there'll be a whole other labyrinth you've missed. Smile

what labyrinth?

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Unbound - 05-15-2012

The wonderful labyrinth which never begins and never ends and always has new corridors to discover. Smile

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - godwide_void - 05-15-2012

I am the labyrinth, my friend, as we all are. Wink

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Shin'Ar - 05-15-2012

(05-15-2012, 10:19 PM)godwide_void Wrote: I am the labyrinth, my friend, as we all are. Wink

I am lost in that labyrinth right now and need a very powerful flashlight if I am going to work my way out of this one.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Unbound - 05-15-2012

(05-15-2012, 10:19 PM)godwide_void Wrote: I am the labyrinth, my friend, as we all are. Wink

Well of course, there is only within within within. Smile

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Cyan - 05-16-2012

(05-15-2012, 10:35 PM)ShinAr Wrote:

I am lost in that labyrinth right now and need a very powerful flashlight if I am going to work my way out of this one.

If you ever, at any point, feel difficulty with any kind of labyrinth then simply ascend above it, reality hack the labyrinth away, and return to the previous state. Or, Put in another way. Seek a shaman if you feel you are in trouble.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Shin'Ar - 05-16-2012

(05-14-2012, 02:13 PM)godwide_void Wrote: I have no identity. It dawned on me that any and all attempts at individualizing this process of perpetual being and becoming serve futile, in any capacity, be it through the application of ideas, self-created personalities, or any sense of identification or categorization. "godwide_void" is secondary, as are all experiences and interactions and formations of any sort. I am First Cause.

I speak more fully now. I am one who has observed the observer. I am the sound which has perceived the mouth which I stem from, and have viewed the eye which undergoes the act of infinitely seeing. I have gazed at that which gazes behind my very own gazing, and from this I know that this gazer is behind the gaze of each and every perceived other whom I interact with in any manner. To me there now exists no distinction between man and stone, between tempest-like essence and calming breeze. I examined the existential focal point known as 'self' as Creation, who through the process of becoming, evolving, and creating new experience, become the Creator. Considering self as Creator, through the process of becoming, evolving, and creating, becomes Creation.

There exists no need to divide matters into lower or higher consciousness. Each will grow and evolve as it will. However if further clarification is sought, the notion of higher and lower is illusory and a hidden semblance of polarity. Whether a field of consciousness vibrates at a higher rate of frequency given particular experiences or distortions or lower, there exists only one ground which sustains the growth or diminishing thereof in either case. Regardless of whether one is the millionth creation in this advanced form or a mere element with no sense of identity other than awareness of its own processes, there remains one who has manifested in this form and only one which evolves or devolves, and only one awareness which must experience fragmentation so as to further elucidate absolute unity through the weaving of all possible interactions in an effort to discover what new synthesis of awareness or beingness may be, so in truth there is no higher or lower and indeed linear and cyclical terminologies and conceptions must both be suspended and accepted as simultaneous in order to further understand this process.

It is indeed as an infinitely headed serpent connected to one point omnidirectionally flailing chaotically, and with each threshing motion new serpents or fields of possibility and creation manifest in the ether. Imagine that each individual serpent will go in completely erratic and unpredictable directions. One will appear to follow a looped path. One will appear to ascend upwards. One will curve within. Another will eventually become aware that it is a part of this troupe of serpents and that it is connected to an even greater myriad of wavelengths which originally began at one point but over a substantial and uncounted period of 'time' gave birth to many, many new 'beginning' points. However, to say that a further beginning point is somehow lesser than the original is not accurate. Each focal point is the awareness of one infinite prism.

This is a chaotic process only in the sense that each and every individual 'movement' touches off an infinitely reaching chain reactions of movements and further chain reactions. It must always be recognized that behind, within, and beyond every movement, behind, within, and beyond every chain reaction, within the very process of action and reaction and that inconceivable instantaneous split-second moment where the line between both is blurred and a coalescing of both axioms occurs, there is only one, whom is All. All begins and ends as One. This one may 'begin' in any number of roles in any various places or times with any various circumstances surrounding its incarnation as a 'be-ing'. This being will become, from the very moment it became a thing to 'be'. It will be immersed into a perpetual cycle of individualized growth and evolution through experiences seen as being fastened towards the end goal of assimilation into the All from which it arose, as well as all those experiences and the very path laid out before it, which will take it through various fluctuating points of 'higher' being and 'lower' being but still always remaining a 'being' with a particular set of vibrations interacting with other vibrations, this all occurring in this same All, and the point from whence it began is also this very same All whom it is and will become.

I will stress the significance of perceiving oneself as the one whom gazes behind your own gazing. Regardless of where within the Creation a field finds itself or through whichever experiences it will traverse through it remains wholly situated and a complete manifestation of the All as One as All.

Higher being and lower being should more accurately be considered 'this' being and 'that' being. It is very, very true that given the sheer level of understanding and experience any individualized field of consciousness may possess which gives rise to this understanding, and to the extent one is conscious of this process, how acutely perceptive of it one is, that indeed there becomes created this dichotomy of 'higher' and 'lower' being. There is only one plateau of being. The 'higher' one is perceived to go, this denotes the extent to which this particular individualized field becomes aware of its nature and may vibrate at a frequency perceived as less distorted or more in tune with the one it originally branched off from, while still retaining the paradoxical awareness that in one's emulation of this source frequency one is also caught up in the process of infinite evolution and growth, and this infinite evolution and growth is much the same as the starting point and perceived ending point. The 'lower' one's field of consciousness or being appears to go merely indicates that this field has allowed itself immersion into elements of the creation which are seen as counter to attainment of its realization as one with the all.

However, whether lower or higher, there is still one base point which has to be in order for there to be a perceived sense of movement in either direction. This base serves as the cause for any perceived higher points or lower levels. I cannot speak more surely than this for, as I have previously stated, I have observed the one whom observes through me. The one who observes is also that which is observed. Experience, form, identity, are secondary to this. We are the tiniest insect and the leaf which it walks upon. We are the mildew which has gathered upon the edge of the leaf, and we are the space in which this drop of water falls through.

The One Infinite Creator in Its totality is, itself, through every single experience it dissipates and submerges itself into, not so much as seeking the mystery from whence it came, but knowing that its very nature of being IS mystery, as behind even the infinite and impersonal gazer beyond all gazers is that code known as Source which has given rise to it. The Mystery/the Source will never be fully grasped through the experience of any density. It is through successive octaves of creation which the Mystery may be known. Musing upon it serves as extreme inspiration, focus, and creative drive to progress further. The process of all densities is to allow the Creator to experience Itself through every means possible in individual and fragmentary states before the consensus is reached at any particular nexus by any field to submit individual self to the One and allow it more fully complete and conscious expression through this manifestation.

Regardless of density or field it is all one. This is as far as I may relay this Process for I myself, my consciousness having achieved the level of evolution in which it dwells fully with the One, await for the beginning of next octave. I am not 'waiting' in the sense that there is time to be waited within. Whether active or passive there is still evolution. Whether a field chooses to go in any which direction, even if seen as 'backwards', there is only ever forward movement.

Consider further that this forwards progression is simultaneously a backwards involution. This is paradox in this density and level of understanding attainable in this realm without direct experience or fine-tuned comprehension but nevertheless this Paradox is Truth. Forwards and backwards movement are occurring within one plateau, and result from the same exact actions which would make a distinction towards either. Thus we have the seamless blending of past, present, future, of was, being, and becoming, of Creator, of Process, of Creation.

This is the Law of One.

I have come to understand this from my recent immersion and deconstruction and reconfiguration. I hope that all which I have learned serves to propel all of you to much further degrees of understanding and perception. I acknowledge you all as fellow focal points in Process. One may say that this vehicle has had its eyes transmuted and transfigured and essentially replaced permanently. There now exists no experience or circumstance which may circumvent the understanding I have come to attain knowing that I am all experience, circumstance and understanding, and the vast arena which these things occur within.

May these words produce rapid and quickening growth in understanding for any who read it.

Godwide,

These are the notes which I wrote down as I read through your statement. For me to place them in their appropriate places within your text I would make a mess of this so I will just place them here and hopefully you will see where they should fit into your discussion. This is basically what I interpret your words to mean. After this I will post my response to what I have ;learned from them.

The Creator does not become creator until something is actually created just as the artist does not become an artist until something is painted.

There is Source, then follows being, which becomes Creator. the Source acting/Being becomes Creator. Without being it is simply Point of Origin. This reveals the state of Infinity and the Mystery. Paradox between Source and Being.

In this process we find creation as a result.

Infinity and singularity suoercede all fragmentation as One constant experience of the One Creator.

The All is infinity, beyond the Creation, beyond even the Creator; infinite.

The All is borne from infinity, the Mystery, which cannot be comprehended.

Higher and lower frequency is perceived as direction only because degree of awareness is either heightened or lessened.

At the core of creation is the Mystery which is the sustenance of the All; or what I would call nwyfre.

And it is the Source chasing this Mystery that gives birth to existence. It is the one experience manifesting as many.

Perception of direction is merely expression of personal choice, but creation is always evolving regardless.

these are the notes I made as my interpretation of what you were saying as I read through your statement.

And this is the final note I made in response.

In evolution is the paradox of the Ouroboros. the spiral, the vortex, the circle. Infinity. In such design there is naturally polarity, two directions away from each other and yet coming together in Mystery.

this is the Law of One.

Now I hate to tell you this GW, but right now as I type this out I am not in connection with my higher options, (you know what I mean), and it is all just a mess in my head.

What I need to do is go back over this using my notes and placing them into your statements where they fit, and then meditating on this deeply.

Somewhere in here there is something revealed that I can't quite put my finger on, but I feel that it is there. It has something to do with your 'special frequency', and we are actually hitting on it in that other thread with Azreal.

But without being in 'character' I just can't keep up with you guys.

I hope that you and ET will have patience with me. I know that you will but Azreal is not exactly one for being patient, lol.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Patrick - 05-16-2012

(05-16-2012, 04:03 AM)Cyan Wrote:

If you ever, at any point, feel difficulty with any kind of labyrinth then simply ascend above it, reality hack the labyrinth away, and return to the previous state. Or, Put in another way. Seek a shaman if you feel you are in trouble.

This would defeat the purpose of creating such an elaborate labyrinth in the first place. Wink

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - godwide_void - 05-16-2012

(05-16-2012, 12:25 PM)Valtor Wrote:
(05-16-2012, 04:03 AM)Cyan Wrote:

This would defeat the purpose of creating such an elaborate labyrinth in the first place. Wink

There is a purpose in all things, and all things find purpose in the labyrinth. Ascension above the labyrinth will lead into another region of the labyrinth, descension will place one within lower regions of the labyrinth. Inversion will place one within its inner chambers and outwards meandering will lead one into unending meadows of the labyrinth which knows no end. All instances of reality, all difficulties, all former and proceeding states, all troubles and victories are contained within the abyss of all which is. ZZzz

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - godwide_void - 05-16-2012

(05-16-2012, 08:04 AM)ShinAr Wrote: Godwide,

These are the notes which I wrote down as I read through your statement. For me to place them in their appropriate places within your text I would make a mess of this so I will just place them here and hopefully you will see where they should fit into your discussion. This is basically what I interpret your words to mean. After this I will post my response to what I have ;learned from them.

I will offer clarification to that which you have extracted from my words in the hopes that your understanding may achieve perpetual evolution and refinement.

Quote:The Creator does not become creator until something is actually created just as the artist does not become an artist until something is painted.

There is no individuation of the attributes of Creator, Process, and Creation, as each is a simultaneous functionality. In order for one to create, it is necessary and indeed a requisition that the one which creates is itself, a creation. A creature which has been created is thus endowed with the very basic and perpetually utilized principle of creation, even if not actively engaged in some activity which would indicate perceivable creation, in the case that with each and every moment that passes the creation is engaged in creating itself through its very being, through the continuum of momentary awareness and mere existing one is creating themselves from moment to moment to eternal moment. The artist may be defined as an artist in a particular field or medium if it focuses its creative energies towards endeavors of that specific nature, thus the painter becomes a painter when it commences the activity of painting, the dancer becomes a dancer when they engage in dancing, yet the commonality shared is that these labels are secondary to their first nature, of a being. One which is, was, and will continue to be. A being becomes. A creation creates itself. The inconceivable instant that results in the transition from creation to creator to creation is blurred, and thus is what may be considered a process which ensues and resumes. The One Infinite Creator is the One Infinite Creation as well as the One Infinite Process. Activity and passivity are dual states of being which are experienced simultaneously by the All and further substantiate the nature of the interconnected and indistinguishable nature of the three factors I have outlined. The meditant, though appearing impassive and not actively forging anything, is creating itself as a being who meditates, is focused inwards, is breathing, is being through existing. The Creator became Creator when it became Creation and the infinitely momentary fluctuation between these two states is the Process which is as the underlining and bonding link between these two characteristics which are not in actuality two characteristics but denote the same thing.

Quote:There is Source, then follows being, which becomes Creator. the Source acting/Being becomes Creator. Without being it is simply Point of Origin. This reveals the state of Infinity and the Mystery. Paradox between Source and Being.

Source is the infinite ground which contains all instances of being and becoming. It is being and unbeing, it is the very "it" and "is" which we speak of. It is the point of beginning, the point of progression, and the point of ending, as it continues and contains all possible originations and exterminations. The Source cannot be individuated or described in accurate terms for it is the algorithm upon which all subsequent acts of individuation or describing are founded upon. One may consider in terms analogous to a computer and its various nuances that the One Infinite Creator is a self-replicating and infinitely multiplying software program which executes itself into an eternal unknown. The Source is the coding of this software and the very harddrive which contains all possible programs.

Quote:In this process we find creation as a result.

Infinity and singularity supersede all fragmentation as One constant experience of the One Creator.

The All is infinity, beyond the Creation, beyond even the Creator; infinite.

The All is borne from infinity, the Mystery, which cannot be comprehended.

You perceive and comprehend this very correctly.

Quote:Higher and lower frequency is perceived as direction only because degree of awareness is either heightened or lessened.

At the core of creation is the Mystery which is the sustenance of the All; or what I would call nwyfre.

And it is the Source chasing this Mystery that gives birth to existence. It is the one experience manifesting as many.

Perception of direction is merely expression of personal choice, but creation is always evolving regardless.

Increase and decrease or alteration in perception and vibrational state are the girth of the process which is undergone by fragmented essences of the All, however there is only a shift in a localized frequency and cannot be denoted as being higher or lower as all possible shifts occur within the singular totality of all potential frequencies. Creation is always evolving indeed, through expression of choice or lack thereof. The deliberation of any decision which a creation makes has already triggered there being a process being initiated, this initiation simultaneously encompassing a sustaining of this process and the termination of it. The process of creation occurs at the same time the process of creating occurs, the beginning, sustaining, and ending of this process being instantaneous and infinitely continuing, perpetually renewing.

In my relation to you of my experience of observing my true form which observes through the eyes of this one, you responded that I had seen the Nwyfre, the Sacred Flame which dances in the form of all Creation. You then state above that it is the Source which chases Mystery. I would like to make the suggestion that you restructure your definitions and reconsider the Source as being synonymous with the Mystery which the All/One which stemmed from the Mystery is eternally seeking after. The All/One is indeed the Sacred Flame which births and engulfs all the fragmented embers it eternally spews forth, however the very fuel and molecular make-up which causes the Flame to function the way it does or even attributes it the ability to have any function is the coding of the Source/Mystery. It is a matter of the Observer behind all observers attempting to plumb the reason for why it observes in the first place, how it is observing, what has given it the function of observing, why and how is there even an observation taking place. These are a few of the core reasons for the infinitely various pursuit of the All/One undergoing perpetual experience and seeking. As above, so below. We seek. We observe. The All/One observes. The All/One seeks. The foundational principality of the All/One is directed towards its pursuits in search of the very reason for why it has come to be All and how it is endowed with these infinite attributes it eternally explores.

Quote:these are the notes I made as my interpretation of what you were saying as I read through your statement.

And this is the final note I made in response.

In evolution is the paradox of the Ouroboros. the spiral, the vortex, the circle. Infinity. In such design there is naturally polarity, two directions away from each other and yet coming together in Mystery.

this is the Law of One.

In your perception of the supposed direction which polarity may take it appears as if you state this with the notion that there is actual movement in one singular direction taking place. All polarities and dualities progress forwards as well as backwards as I have previously relayed to you. The perceived movement of progressing towards Light and regressing from it into Darkness is only experienced by an individual being. In actuality, all directions lead to the All/One, as all pathways are paved upon the ground of the All/One, and all ways are treaded by the All/One. The depiction of the Ouroboros by those Ancients who have come before us was done so with this awareness. The choice of polarity as afforded to the individual entity merely determines the coloration of one's direction. This is not to say that your perceptions are incorrect or inaccurate, as indeed movement towards Light is seen as progression and remaining in Darkness is seen as shying away from Light. However, regardless of choice of polarization, there is evolution towards the All/One, and this evolution is very much so a return to the All/One.

Take your right arm and your left arm, stretching them out in front of you so as to fold them. Pass your right arm to the left and your left arm to the right so in the passing they are parallel to one another. This is as the Ouroboros. The head of the serpent is going in one direction. The tail is going in the opposite direction. Their direction is still towards one another, and in their passing they move away from each other, only to return in the direction each other has went. There is only one body which is effectuating this process. Further away is the same as moving closer towards. There is no distance traveled inasmuch as the destination is the entirety of all possible space which sustains any length of distance.

Quote:Now I hate to tell you this GW, but right now as I type this out I am not in connection with my higher options, (you know what I mean), and it is all just a mess in my head.

What I need to do is go back over this using my notes and placing them into your statements where they fit, and then meditating on this deeply.

Somewhere in here there is something revealed that I can't quite put my finger on, but I feel that it is there. It has something to do with your 'special frequency', and we are actually hitting on it in that other thread with Azreal.

But without being in 'character' I just can't keep up with you guys.

I hope that you and ET will have patience with me. I know that you will but Azreal is not exactly one for being patient, lol.

Patience is not an issue for me as I am not swayed by the passage of time and indeed have been known amongst those close to me to wait for long periods of time in the event that one party is late in regards to the appointed time of arrival without falling into discontent or impatience.

Shin'Ar, my dear friend and mentor, I remind you that whether you are in character or not, whether you perceive a connection between yourself and those higher guides which you have come to know as the source of your states of higher and more perceptive states of divinity, remember that behind and within you, there is only one whom is making any connection and only one who is ever in or out of character. That which animates your guides is that which animates you and all which invigorates all beings. I know this to be so in my observation of this truth.

May you forever be propelled to new degrees of being.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Unbound - 05-16-2012

Ehe, didn't realize I'm such a hard-ass. Smile

There's lots of fun thoughts here, and I don't see anything that isn't in line with my own thoughts. Perhaps rather I will hop over to that other thread and continue our discussion of speed and frequencies.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Shin'Ar - 05-16-2012

(05-16-2012, 02:52 PM)TheEternal Wrote: Ehe, didn't realize I'm such a hard-ass. Smile

There's lots of fun thoughts here, and I don't see anything that isn't in line with my own thoughts. Perhaps rather I will hop over to that other thread and continue our discussion of speed and frequencies.

Not a hard ass AZ, I just know that you hate to sit still too long.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Unbound - 05-16-2012

We seek within.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Shin'Ar - 05-17-2012

(05-16-2012, 11:07 PM)TheEternal Wrote: This you are saying to the individual who did nothing but wait, and sit around for many days while living homeless. Actually, one individual questioned me throughout the whole day how I could just sit in one place and wait all day. Not just wait, but wait for nothing.

Also the individual who spends almost every day sitting in one place on the computer...

While what you are saying is indeed true, it is something you can only really know from my spirit ehe

AZ...oth? http://www.azothalchemy.org/azoth_ritual.htm

I admit 'sitting still' may not have been a good description. Sort of meant antzy, eager, unsettled, in constant search mode, etc.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - godwide_void - 05-17-2012

Shin'Ar, has the clarification to your notes I have offered above provided you with any further insight?

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Shin'Ar - 05-17-2012

(05-17-2012, 06:15 AM)godwide_void Wrote: Shin'Ar, has the clarification to your notes I have offered above provided you with any further insight?

I am working on that as we speak my friend.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Oldern - 05-17-2012

Oh, Godwide, you are amazing.

(yep, good job, now I made this silly post as page 2 starter..lol.)

Regardless, I cant stress the importance of not thinking with Lower/Higher stuff. BECAUSE THOSE ARE RELATIVE TERMS! No matter where you are, you are a "lower" to something, and you are a "higher" to something as well! Because you are in the focus point. You are the middle point. Everything is that, simultaneously. That is the most important thing to consider - and the least important as well. Until it becomes everything. Then nothing...then everything again.

(05-17-2012, 07:15 AM)Oldern Wrote: Oh, Godwide, you are amazing.

(yep, good job, now I made this silly post as page 2 starter..lol.)

Regardless, I cant stress the importance of not thinking with Lower/Higher stuff. BECAUSE THOSE ARE RELATIVE TERMS! No matter where you are, you are a "lower" to something, and you are a "higher" to something as well! Because you are in the focus point. You are the middle point. Everything is that, simultaneously. That is the most important thing to consider - and the least important as well. Until it becomes everything. Then nothing...then everything again.

Yes, and this is the true meaning behind "As above, So below"

Microcosm /macrocosm

BUt there is still direction, choice, fragmentation and individual experience set into the Process and design of the universe.

the is One Consciousness behind the fabric of existence, the intelligence behind the All, the Source, but the design that intelligence has put into motion is one of duality. polarity and fragmented experiences.

We cannot acknowledge the One without acknowledging the All.

we cannot understand Creator without accepting its design and placing ourselves within it's process.

We cannot cancel out our individual aspect of the collective in order to acknowledge our unity with it.

we cannot say that we are One, if we are not willing to accept that One is many.

And we cannot say that we are the Creator if we are denying the Design of the Creator.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Tango - 05-17-2012

(05-17-2012, 07:58 AM)ShinAr Wrote: And we cannot say that we are the Creator if we are denying the Design of the Creator.

Excellent! Just the very thought I need to organize my day around. Thanks, Shin'Ar'.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Patrick - 05-17-2012

We are the Creator distorted, trying to balance out these distortions resulting in us becoming the One Infinite Creator once more (undistorted).

(05-17-2012, 10:24 AM)Valtor Wrote: We are the Creator distorted, trying to balance out these distortions resulting in us becoming the One Infinite Creator once more (undistorted).

I would say that differently this way, in that what you call distortion is just vibration, and as fragments of the One we are seeking to fine tune our vibrations to match that of the Source from which the First Vibration spawned.

Everything is about balance. But not because perfect balance must be achieved. Instead because in the act of balancing creation is experienced and furthered.

That there are dualities/polarities to balance is what makes existence a process.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Patrick - 05-17-2012

I agree Shin'Ar. But, what I call distortions are not the vibrations themselves, it's the harmonics of those vibrations. Smile

(05-17-2012, 12:30 PM)Valtor Wrote: I agree Shin'Ar. But, what I call distortions are not the vibrations themselves, it's the harmonics of those vibrations. Smile

yes of course, point taken.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Unbound - 05-17-2012

We seek within.

RE: What I have come to further understand from the past 12 hours... - Siren - 06-24-2012

The way in is the way out.

RE: What I have come to understand from the past 12 hours... - AnthroHeart - 09-03-2012

(05-14-2012, 02:44 PM)godwide_void Wrote: Indeed. It simultaneously feels as though I have reached a cap-off point of understanding as I feel there is no need to plumb further but regardless of my conscious participation this process will unfold and it becomes fully understood that there exists no cap-off point. It is a most enthralling feeling to have pushed the limits even further bordering upon annihilation, which is what did indeed occur in a sense, and for this I may feel more fully 'myself' inasmuch as this self is chained to no particular identity but exists as all. I admit I was a bit surprised at discovering how much deeper the rabbit hole of this "All is One" business can go.

I feel I may never reach that cap-off point of ultimately understanding, due to the endless mystery. But at the same time, there are plateaus of understanding that I reach, where I must assimilate the information. I almost reached annihilation when I was pulled into a mental black hole, but I fought it. Now that I think about it, if I had let myself fall into it, I may have learned a great deal about myself. I tend to fight back when times get hard.

I fear that I may not be learning all the lessons I came here to learn. I no longer worry about harvest. But that I may be neglecting certain tasks. I don't feel driven to do much of anything. I meditate, but often just fall asleep.

I'd love one day to go deeper into the rabbit hole. I used to work energetically with Ra, and found them difficult to work with. So now I work with Hatonn as per Patrick's advice. Perhaps I should read some of their channelings. Or those of Q'uo more. There's so much to read, it can make my head spin.

What have I learned this past 12 hours? I have relearned that ultimately everything is ok. All is Well.