Bring4th
2009-10-03 - Lower 3 Chakras, ego, balancing emotions, mirroring, 4D energy, Ra source (Wilcock/Rueckert) - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: 2009-10-03 - Lower 3 Chakras, ego, balancing emotions, mirroring, 4D energy, Ra source (Wilcock/Rueckert) (/showthread.php?tid=495)

2009-10-03 - Lower 3 Chakras, ego, balancing emotions, mirroring, 4D energy, Ra source (Wilcock/Rueckert) - Bring4th_Steve - 10-03-2009

14:02:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, all! I think I am in the right window now! Blessings of this sunny Saturday!

14:04:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I've been working on 102 (the book) today for a while, collecting quotes on life on Earth! There are certainly some fine things about that - and then there is the suffering!

14:04:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I will enjoy working on sharing just why we humans are pleased with this suffering! LOL

14:04:51 ‹Bring4th_Steve› LOL! What kinds of quotes are you going after, specifically?

14:05:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Well, Steve, typing on that -

14:05:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In 102, The Outer Work, I am focusing on the lower three chakras and their issues. More

14:06:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I realized early on that this would be a hard book for me to write, because I tend to retro-engineer life - something happens, I analyze it for spiritual content and then I go after the love in the moment. More

14:06:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This is fine in its way but most people are not built like that within their ways of living. And I want to connect with people on their outer life problems. More

14:07:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So I decided that I wanted my first chapter to be about life on earth, catalyst and emotions. More

14:07:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And as we all experience, life on earth often means suffering. More

14:07:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We are basically using this suffering to refine and purify our emotions and give us the chance to mature spiritually. More

14:08:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I want to find good quotes about life on earth that talk about this suffering we undergo. [heart icon]/[light icon]

14:08:25 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I have a question about energy transferring through the chakras, especially within the first 3.

14:08:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK -

14:09:06 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Have you noticed that energy can flow up through the red, orange and yellow chakras as soon as the mind looks for love in the moment it is experiencing its opposite emotion? In other words,

14:09:23 ‹Bring4th_Steve› does it take a while for the chakra to open again, or can it almost be like a light switch,

14:09:39 ‹Bring4th_Steve› where you change your emotion, and the "gates" open up again?

14:09:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Steve -

14:10:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My experience is that the energy body is like a big muscle in that if something insults it or causes it pain, it contracts around that pain. More

14:10:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Its action may result in a narrowing or a closing of the chakra that has borne the trauma. More

14:11:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If the insult is grievous enough, it can act like the light switch and turn off. The energy body snaps closed and it may take patience and loving attention to relax it, to release the fear and to work through the catalyst that felt like such an insult, such a trauma. More

14:12:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› it is the work of lots of years to achieve a place where catalyst which hurts does not automatically shut down the flow of energy through the energy body. Do you want to prod this subject a bit further, Steve?

14:12:59 ‹Bring4th_Steve› When the chakra closes over something of the ego, however, I would imagine that situation would be a little easier to fix, right? For example, if someone insults me, I might react, but I could use my "thick skin" to get over it fairly quickly. What is your opinion on that?

14:13:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Steve -

14:13:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Rather than say, "the ego" I'd rather stay within the chakras - the Confederation is not fond of using that term, ego. More

14:14:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Say someone insults you - "You're a bad husband, you're a bad worker, you have no sense of humor - whatever. More

14:15:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If a friend or lover insults you in that way, the orange-ray energy center takes the hit. And often you just do not care much what that person thinks, so yes, you recover quickly. More

14:16:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If, on the other hand, it is your wife saying, "Bad husband" that's a yellow-ray hit because of your formalized and committed relationship. it is likely that this will create more of a response of pain. And there fore, it is likely that it will take you longer to recover your equilibrium and see your wife as the Creator, having towards her a totally open heart. More

14:17:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› What closes people's energy bodies is unique to each, but usually the more important that relationship is in your life, the more vulnerable you are to losing that loving perspective of "all is one, you are the Creator". More

14:18:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Spiritual maturity offers to the seeker an enhanced ability to take those hits and still keep the heart open and the eyes clear. [heart icon]/[light icon]

14:18:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Does that answer your question, Steve?

14:18:19 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thank you for that. Yes, one more follow-up: Why is it that the Confederation is not fond of the word "ego"? Is it a symantics issue, or is ego not really related to our energy bodies from a spiritual perspective?

14:19:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Steve-

14:19:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In the Ra Sessions, there is an exchange as follows -

14:19:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› QUESTIONER: Can you tell me how you balance the ego? RA: I am Ra. We cannot work with this concept as it is misapplied and understanding cannot come from it.

14:19:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› More

14:20:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think that the Ra group rejects the term because it is imprecise - that is why I went back to the energy body and the chakras to respond to you. More

14:21:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Freud's opinion of the human mind was fraught with bias, as you know. Ego, id, superego, et cetera, are a personality structure that lacks the spiritual component. More

14:21:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ra preferred to work with terms like mind complex, body complex and spirit complex. More

14:22:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So really it is a matter of semantics. Like many earth-born philosophers, the Confederation and especially Ra like to define their terms and use them precisely. Does this answer your question?

14:22:30 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, thank you. So we have a new question.

14:22:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK-

14:22:44 ‹Bring4th_Steve› LoveWholeSelf asks: Great, so you said: And as we all experience, life on earth often means suffering. We are basically using this suffering to refine and purify our emotions and give us the chance to mature spiritually. QUESTION: I've been trying to come to peace and understanding with the "truth" that emotions are illusions so why spend all this time on them--yet, I felt I was doing an emotional bypass, thinking I could just "get" the spiritual concepts and not deal with emotions. Not true, I finally realized. What would Ra say about this?

14:23:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, LWS -

14:23:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ra would recommend that we not do any emotional bypassing of the emotions. They recommended instead that we use our experiences with feeling emotions as a system of mirrors that tell us about ourselves. More

14:24:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This is where the balancing exercises come in. More

14:25:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As we look at an emotion we have experienced today that we feel is unbalanced (that is, which is not unconditional love), we enter into that emotion. we intensity it and let it pour through us - and then wait for the answering opposite dynamic to that emotion. More

14:25:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then we gaze upon these two dynamic opposites at once, and feel our system come back into balance. More

14:25:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In general, the Confederation gives a very high place to the emotions. Moe

14:26:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Not specifically to the surface, easy emotions that impulsively spring into our feelings and chakra-bodies alone, but the emotions which, through time and repeated balancing, begin to become purified. More

14:27:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Confederation feels strongly that emotions - the deep, purified, true emotions - are the waterways through our archetypal minds. SO they are precious resources for us. Does that make sense, LWS? And welcome to Purple Shadow, Purple Dragon, and Logos!

14:28:35 ‹lovewholeself› Perfect answer to my prayers!!! Makes sense and is sooo validating to what I've been feeling as true. THX

14:29:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› let me add a comment to that which comes to me just now - Don Elkins always said as do you, that he had given up emotions. He was strictly an observer on Planet Earth. When he offered this idea to those of Ra, they said - no, it's better to have the emotions. They will fall away as you learn what they are there to teach. L/L xxx and thanks for that validation, LWS!

14:30:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Who would like to bring up a topic now, Steve?

14:30:17 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Purple Shadow.

14:30:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK -

14:30:32 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Purple Shadow asks: In the Law of One Session 69 there was a question regarding 'safeguards to create a situation whereby she cannot go into trance other than at a protected working such as this one' and the response began with 'Firstly, the instrument must needs improve the disciplined subconscious taboo against requesting Ra'. What is taboo about requesting Ra? What should or can be done instead?

14:30:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, PS -

14:31:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Actually, this directive applied only to me, and only to those times when I was channeling consciously. More

14:31:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› See, I started channeling consciously in '74 and I am still doing that. We'll have a channeling session tonight, and it will be conscious channeling. More

14:32:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› During the Ra Contact period (1981 to '84) I was channeling consciously at our public meetings. I only channeling the Ra group in trance, in special sessions with just Mick and Don as batteries. More

14:33:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ra was saying that I had a tendency to think, "I wish i were channeling Ra, because they would answer that question so well!" More

14:33:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But then I would drift towards trance, and without the "graded group" around me that kept me safe. More

14:33:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So Ra was saying, "Keep that taboo firmly in place." More

14:35:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I never had learned how to go out-of-body in a safe way. And unfortunately, at that time there was an entity around who was really hoping i would go OOB (out of body) and that entity could kidnap my energy body. That was not a good thing! Ra was just trying to keep me safe. [heart icon]/[light icon]

14:35:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Do you need to ask further on that PS?

14:36:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› By the way, I love that name! [high five icon]

14:37:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So Steve, is there a topic in the group to take up now?

14:37:58 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, Purple Dragon asks: I’m wondering what the best way is to understand and balance the negative vibes we receive from vain/selfish others. I know we have to balance it with love, but do we try talking with these people to help them understand they have a choice to be that way, or is that an infringement upon their free will?

14:40:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› PD, typing on that -

14:41:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› it really helps if we can remember that these vain and selfish other selves are offering us mirrors in which we can see the parts of our personalities which we least like to see. More

14:41:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› They are helpfully being of service to us by asking us to see that selfishness and vanity within ourselves. More

14:42:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Any time we respond to someone's negativity by getting involved personally in it, it's a signal that we have work to do in loving and accepting that shadow apart of ourselves. More

14:43:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I know it seems self-involved to look at life this way, but there is a really substantial way in which "life is just a dream sweetheart" and we're just row, row, rowing our boats in this dream of life. More

14:43:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So one part of us is skillful if we take nothing personally, but file away our emotional reactions for study and balancing later. More

14:44:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› meanwhile, in real time, responding to this entity, we try to find a response that we feel - honestly and compassionately - is our best response in support of that soul, who is presently misbehaving. More

14:45:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If we have the wit to respond in a way which bursts the bubble of pretension, but does so in a kind and loving way, then we have returned good for evil. And THAT person now has a mirror of himself as a loving and compassionate person. More

14:46:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Maybe you could say that it's not spontaneous. And that's true to a point. But that's the most helpful way to respond - stay engaged, stay linked with that person, and pump some sunshine into the exchange. More

14:46:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› if we cannot achieve that distance and we cannot find a good direct response, we still have options that are helpful. More

14:47:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› One thing I like to do is say, honestly, "Ouch! That hurt! Did you mean to do that? Am I understanding you correctly? More

14:47:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› A lot of times, people acting selfishly have no clue as to how their remarks are being received. They are just suffering, and acting out. More

14:48:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So your honesty can be an opening door, where they feel they are being listened to. And perhaps this gives them the courage to hang out with this, to try for more honesty themselves. More

14:50:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I see such exchanges as a kind of art form. And every once in a while, I see a soul at risk. And I say, "I am going to share my opinion." and then I lay my shining truth on them. It is confrontive, but not rejecting, to do this. And I do this last ONLY after I have prayed about it over a period of some days or even weeks. Did that answer your question?

14:51:02 ‹Purple Dragon› Yes I think so, I'll let it sink in then ask a follow up in a little if still needed Smile Thank you [rose icon]

14:51:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› PS on that - When we are with people who are pushing and pulling at us, they are already infringing on our free will. We can speak our truth without fearing that we are infringing. The time to worry about infringing is when we give our opinion unasked! L/L xxx

14:51:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, PD - I'll be right here if you want to go further! [flower icon]

14:52:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› While Steve is loading the next question, I'll share about the idea of a graded group - More

14:52:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This term is unique to Don Elkins and it comes from our beginnings as a group, in the sixties. More

14:53:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› we'd all gather and meditate at 8:00. Then Hal and Jo (our hosts at the time) would serve coffee and donuts and maybe half the group would leave. More

14:53:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So we'd have a second meditation session around 9:30, again we'd pass the donuts and again most of the group would leave. More

14:54:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› then at maybe 11:00, the final few would have a really, really great meditation session! And Don called that last group the graded group. He was a professor so I guess the term made sense to him! LOL! [heart icon]/[light icon] - Steve, what's next?

14:54:46 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from LoveWholeSelf: If time for another question about emotions, well "self love" really. QUESTION: Some spiritual paths, like A Course in Miracles, steer away from techniques to learn and practice self love b/c the self is an illusion. But in our human experience, when we've felt so much self-hate, practices to love oneself seem important to not ignore. Thoughts on this?

14:55:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Love -

14:56:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Christian religion, for one - there are other culprits aplenty as well - tend to cast us humans as total wretches and ask us to fall to the ground and reach for the hem of Jesus' robe, to be redeemed by Him. More

14:56:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› it's a plan! Some people need that degree of drama to break the hold of old shame and pain. More

14:57:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Confederation, on the other hand, does not see us as wretches but as very young Creators. We have not learned that we are all one. We have not learned to play well together in this big playpen of Planet Earth. But our nature and substance is that of Godhead. More

14:58:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So the Confederation way into the open heart is not on the coattails of Jesus or guru or savior. it is walking right up to the lions at the gate of the open heart, showing the lions that we have collected our whole selves into our hearts, and walking right in on our own. More

14:59:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have a whole chapter about this apart of the process of working with our energy bodies in 101. It's called The Courtyard of the Open Heat. More

15:00:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The self is an illusion, in its way. But it is the illusory situation with which we have to work, in this School of Souls, third grade, in which we live on Planet Earth. So the Confederation greatly honors us, just as we are. More

15:01:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I also have a lot of low self-worth left over from childhood. It is doggone hard to shake it. But I am here to testify that it is possible to love the self, seeing it with open eyes. More

15:01:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Further, I truly believe that it is not until we have forgiven ourselves for being bozos and fallen in love with our imperfect selves, that we can really get all the way into loving other people just as they are. More

15:02:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› While i do feel we need to take ourselves lightly, I also feel that the way to keep the heart open involves doing the work it takes to know and accept ourselves completely. The Ra said, "Know the self. Accept the self. Become the Creator." More

15:03:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I can go further with this riff if you wish? Are you happy, or would you like to go further? L/L xxx

15:04:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Laura, Eddie and Kuru! [heart icon]/[light icon]

15:04:11 ‹lovewholeself› I'm practically crying to the love and resonance of this answer. [high five icon][heart icon] (these are supposed to be heart and clap icons) Continue if there is time.

15:04:25 ‹Eddie› Howdy!

15:04:36 ‹kuruuzum› hi Carla hi all Smile

15:04:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, love - a bit further then! More

15:05:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› if we try to abnegate ourselves - and I am not arguing that we are perfect, heavens no! I am saying rather that we have the choice of accepting our imperfection and letting self go - we leave out work that I feel needs to be cleared away. More

15:06:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Our earthly personality shells - aka egos - are a zoo. Chaos reigns. Until we take ourselves in hand and go, "Buddy, it is time I got to know more about you, self!" we are pretty much at the mercy of our impulsive responses. More

15:09:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The more we work with these distortions, find these triggers that trip us up and cause us grief, the more we know who we are. The peace and quiet of the inner self becomes more and more possible. It is not self-glorifying to love and accept the self - or to work towards that happy state of mind. it is simply logical, as Spock would say. We are all we have to work with in a spiritual sense. SO we work with ourselves. We look within. We question. We cry and laugh and learn and ask for more light. And gradually we can begin to see the magical, impersonal, higher state of self peeking through the

15:09:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› chaos! More

15:11:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And as the clamor of unintegrated self quiets, as we can see and smile at our own imperfections and even celebrate them - ha, there I am again! - I love me - we become ever more able to move really, truly, fully into the opened heart, where the Jesus of the CIM already awaits us, patiently, lovingly. And we can thank Him and hold His hand, and not just grovel at His feet! For we are co-heirs, through hope, with Jesus!! More

15:12:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK - this is another stopping place - have we worked long enough with this question of self-love? Let me know! I can go further, but i can also move on to another question. What do you think, Love and Steve?

15:12:40 ‹Bring4th_Steve› It's up to Love... We are ready with another question whenever the room is ready. :-)

15:13:04 ‹lovewholeself› Fulfilled now. This is fab!! Go on to others. Namaste!!

15:13:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, then, Steve, shoot!

15:13:31 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next question is from Purple Shadow: So is everything, everything, everything we experience in other-selves a mirror?

15:13:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› PS, typing on that -

15:14:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› PS, in the sense in which I said that, yes, every, every, everything is a mirror to us, for us, for our study and learning. More

15:15:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› have you ever been in a "fun house" at a fair or carnival? The mirrors are all weird. Some make us taller, some shorter and fatter, some just skew our image in wavy sections that look totally strange. But they are all, basically one image. More

15:15:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› it is just that that image has been distorted through being seen in various kinds of mirrors. More'

15:17:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In our life, we function as mirrors for those around us. As we encourage, strengthen, support, respect and honor another being, that being sees him/herself as worthy of that support. if we get in cheap shots at people and hurt their feelings, they see a mirror of their imperfections, distortions and so forth, and insofar as they buy into that, we have diminished a son or daughter of the Creator, a person who fundamentally is one with us. More

15:17:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› it is always our choice, and remembering that we are dealing with other Creators really helps us to TCB and show respect, no matter what we're getting from the other self. More

15:18:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Conversely, if people support us, we see ourselves in a mirror that says "You are worthy." "You are loved." don't we all appreciate those mirrors!!! Oh yeah! More

15:19:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And if people make fun of us or abase us in some way, insofar as we buy into that vision, we are sinking down into unworthiness. More

15:20:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So although on one level life is life, no mirrors, just breakfast, work, lunch, work, dinner, leisure, sleep, do it again, push up daisies at the end - in another and more real sense spritually, we are creating our universe with every thought, word and deed. More

15:20:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Look at it this way: we are mostly water. Our physical bodies are mostly water and our brains are like 85% water! And you ahve all seen those photos of water crystals.

15:20:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Some crystals are sent love, and they become beautiful. More

15:21:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Some water is sent ugly thoughts, and those water images show distorted, skewed, dark water crystals forming. More

15:22:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We magnetize to ourselves the universe we feel, think and see within. And we project that universe on to others' vision by the mirrors we create of our responses to others. And in that sense, everything is mirroring everything - an interactive, endlessly connective universe of One. More on that?

15:23:10 ‹thepurpleshadow› That is perfect! Thank you so much.

15:23:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› [flower icon]

15:23:29 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I will post the link to the scientist who does this study. I think it's Emoto

15:23:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Right, Steve! Thanks xxx

15:24:52 ‹Bring4th_Steve› We are on a roll today. Great questions, and great room vibe! :-) Shall I pose the next question, Carla?

15:24:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In our house, all our water taps have the word "Thanks" labeled on them with our label maker. it reminds us to give thanks for the water, and make the water that enters our bodies be magnetized to love and thanksgiving. [heart icon]/[light icon]

15:25:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Go, Big Steve!

15:25:45 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Purple Dragon has a quick add on comment before the next question: Just wanted to mention that the movie "What the Bleep?: Down the Rabbit Hole" talks about cymatics (water crystalization) and many other cool metaphysical things and they do it in a way it is very easily understood.

15:26:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Such a good film, PD!

15:26:21 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next question is from LoveWholeSelf:

15:26:25 ‹Purple Dragon› most definitely [heart icon]

15:26:36 ‹Bring4th_Steve› LoveWholeSelf asks: Without long research explain as to my conclusion, is my research correct that Ra was same entity as Jesus?

15:27:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Love, no, I do not believe that the Ra group has a direct connection with the entity known as Jesus. More

15:27:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› What the Ra group has in common with the Christhood of Jesus is its own Christhood. The two entities vibrate with absolute and unconditional love. More

15:27:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In that sense they are one and the same. More

15:28:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I suppose I see Christhood as a cloak that Jesus picked up and drew about himself during His earthly pilgrimage. he did not see Himself as the Christ as much as he saw Christhood as something he claimed in being the Son of the Creator. He always said, "When you see Me you see not me but Him who sent Me." More

15:29:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And i believe wholeheartedly that we also can pick up that cloak of Christhood, that unconditional love - IF we can carry it! Generally, we drop it - inadvertently but decisively - soon enough! LOL! More

15:30:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Does this make sense, Love? [heart icon]/[light icon]

15:30:13 ‹lovewholeself› Perfect. Thx [sun icon]

15:30:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› [flower icon]

15:31:04 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, the next question is one of curiosity from Eddie. He asks: I'm wondering if Carla has had the chance to listen to any of the great podcasts from the Sons of the Law of One web page.

15:31:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hopefully, though, this shall never discourage us from trying again! Every day is a new life! We can always, always try again to be love.

15:31:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Eddie - no I haven't. What are they? I thought they were some of our channeling sessions. yes? No?

15:32:30 ‹Eddie› One of your channeling sessions is among the 37 podcasts. Others are sections of text, read by Glenn Pendleton, that resonate with the Law of One.

15:32:55 ‹Eddie› They are channelings by various people, from various 4th and 5th density entities...

15:33:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› They sound most helpful! Thanks for recommending them, Eddie. I will have to check them out. What is that link?

15:33:12 ‹Eddie› Seth, the Arcturians, the Pleiadians, etc.

15:33:42 ‹Eddie› http://www.thesonsofthelawofone.com/thesonsofthelawo.html

15:34:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Thanks for that, Eddie. I suppose that I am somewhat self-isolated - More

15:34:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There is a sense that I have of a lot of back-pressure, from spirit, that tells me there is a lot that wants to come through me. So I don't read other channeling much, or surf the net. More

15:35:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am too busy with being on mission. I spend some time editing stuff I've already done, which is transcribed - I edit that before it hits the archive site. More

15:35:29 ‹Eddie› Also, the podcast archive is at: http://www.archive.org/details/TheSonsOfTheLawOfOnePodcast_550

15:36:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› 'then I have creative projects - working on 102: Th Outer Work now, and generating articles for UPI on Difference Makers and whatever else creeps into my little mind - More

15:36:33 ‹Eddie› Well, I can tell you that they have brought peace, joy,and optimism to me. Sort of an extension of the LOO material.

15:37:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And then there is always the next teaching project. So it's not that I don't care about other channeling - I just run out of daylight and wear myself out doing the job I feel so lucky as to be tasked to do. SO I do apologize for not being more widely read, and not knowing more about this and other web sites that sound so good. More

15:37:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am THRILLED that they exist! Thanks, Eddie - I will look them up. [heart icon]/[light icon]

15:38:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I bookmarked that site. Steve, whatcha got?

15:38:49 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, did you address this question from LoveWholeSelf earlier? Where can I learn more about the "balancing" of emotions you briefly described? I practice some of my own "techniques" but curious if Ra has written about some.

15:39:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Steve, I missed that. Typing on it -

15:40:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› On 2-14-09 we had a session on the balancing exercises, and that will probably be what you need the most. More

15:41:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› On 7-8-81, Don and Ra were talking about the balancing exercises. More

15:41:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› there is also a 2-6-09 session which has these exercises as part of their message. More

15:42:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I got this info by going to www.llresearch.org and clicking on "search" in the left-hand menu. More

15:42:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is a nifty function. It is a site search. You enter your key word(s) and get a list of places where that key word is found on site. More

15:43:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I entered "balancing exercises" to get those references plus 8 more pages of references. Also, we worked on them here in Live Chat not too long ago. [heart icon]/[light icon]

15:44:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Would you like to ask about them now?

15:44:21 ‹lovewholeself› Excellent. I will look these up on my own. Once again, much love and gratitude in return for your gifts to me/us and ample resourcefulness today[heart icon]

15:44:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ditto! [flower icon]

15:44:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, what is on who's mind?

15:45:14 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ok, we have 15 minutes left, and a few more good questions!

15:46:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Great!

15:46:13 ‹Bring4th_Steve› If anyone has any final questions, please ask them in the "Ask Carla Here" room. Has anyone found anything interesting to ask from the forums? Now's the time to speak up! :-)

15:46:24 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Purple Shadow: As we settle into 4th Density, what's the best way to get comfortable with the new vibrations?

15:46:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, PS -

15:47:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› First, let me describe the nature of these new vibrations. More

15:47:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› These are the fourth-density vibrations, the artifacts of 4-D light. When people say 4-D, the density refers to the density of the light. More

15:47:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› 4-D light is packed with way more information than 3-D light. It is more intense. it carries more truth. More

15:48:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And it slaps us upside the head! Our little 3-D brains are going , whoa! Hold the horses! What's going on? More

15:49:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So the first skill is just in not being afraid. Do not be afraid of this light. it may be sudden and it may be harsh but it is giving you great info, and it is your best friend! More

15:50:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So relate to this light as your friend. Whatever it has shown you, deal with it. Look at it. Give it respect. Do the balancing that it takes to find this truth within yourself, to respond to it lovingly and fearlessly, to make it your own. More

15:50:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› if you can just keep your balance and ride the waves it causes, you will find yourself in new realms of clarity and truth. It ends up being such a blessing! More

15:51:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So to get comfortable with the new vibes, first go through being UNcomfortable with them, taking in what they have to offer and working through all that they give you. More

15:52:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Directly going through the middle of what these vibes help you see about yourself, you work your way through the fiery furnace of new self-knowledge, new levels of honesty, new inklings of what love really is. More

15:53:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And gradually you find yourself comfortable in the midst of the fire. You embrace the work, you hold thankfulness and gratitude as you go, and suddenly you break through to seeing yourself in a whole new light, as a magical and powerful person, a holder of the space where light flows through. ANd you become ever more spiritually mature and helpful as you become more transparent. [heart icon]/[light icon]

15:54:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› PS, anything further on that?

15:54:37 ‹thepurpleshadow› So much of what had been learned growing up seems so trivial now... this is the perfect explanation. Thank you.

15:55:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› PS, how right you are! But ya gotta start somewhere! LOL :>

15:55:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So Steve, is there a final question today? Can you believe how fast this time has flown!

15:56:01 ‹Bring4th_Steve› We have a couple, if you are up for it!

15:56:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Absolutely!

15:56:19 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next one comes from Purple Dragon: Is the Ra that David Wilcock channels in the Sons of the Law of One podcast the same entity that Carla channeled?

15:56:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, PD -

15:56:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› No, it is not the same entity. David himself makes a careful distinction between the two sources. More

15:57:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› he has said to me several times that he does not even want to try to channel that source that I and our group did. More

15:58:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› he describes his Ra as his guidance system, his reasoning is that he is a wanderer on earth from the 6th-density Ra group. And therefore his guidance system or Higher Self is himself in sixth density as a part of the Ra group. More

15:59:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You will notice that his channelings have a different energy, and deal differently with such subjects as political and economic issues, thn do those of Ra as channeled by L/L Research. There is no conflict between the two sources - More

16:00:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But they are distinctly different. The Ra of David is an inner-planes entity, like a personal guide. The Ra of L/L Research is a universal, outer contact. Read the two side by side to get a better feel for the difference between the two sources. I'll stay longer if you need to ask further, and also to take the other question. Steve?

16:00:45 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Many people get confused by thinking that David's Ra and Carla's Ra are the same source because the distinction is not usually explained. Thank you for reminding us all that there are important differences!

16:01:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You bet. Equally valid, but way different! Last question? Or are we done for today?

16:01:40 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, the next question is from Kuru: Carla when wıll you begin reading the Quran? And why do American spiritualists or mediums not know about the Quran? They don't ask too much about the Quran in their own sessions. For example, I'm living in Turkey, but I know the Bible and Jesus very well.

16:01:47 ‹Purple Dragon› Thank you that does make sense, when listening to the session it just didn't seem like the same entity but started the session with "I am Ra" so i was confused! Thank you for clearing that up Smile

16:02:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Kuru, bless you! [flower icon] I read the Koran some years ago, "kivver to kivver", as they say in Kentucky's mountains. More

16:03:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› People here are very insulated from the Muslim world. I imagine the same is true of the East, where nobody has read the Bible. it's just a fact of human nature that people tend not to stray from their childhood, safe, religions. More

16:04:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I found the Old testament of the Christian Bible and the Koran very similar. Read one way, there's an awful lot of smiting.:'(! Read as mystical, there is wonderful truth, lovely pearls of wisdom, great heartedness and love. More

16:05:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I do feel it would help folks not to be prejudiced to read the Koran. I would recommend that. More

16:06:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I figure that Jesus is better known - and as a result, the whole New testament - than other religious writings because this is the density of choice, and Jesus gave us the perfect example of fully committed service to others - love the Lord thy God, and love thy neighbor as thyself. That will do it, as advice on how to graduate! [heart icon]/[light icon]

16:06:46 ‹kuruuzum› thank u

16:07:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› it's been a pleasure! I feel so lucky to have been with you all. Thanks so much, and have a great week! I'll go welcome our out-of-town guests for the meeting tonight now - I heard them come in a while ago. L/L everyone and XOXOXO [heart icon]/[light icon]

16:07:30 ‹thepurpleshadow› Thank you for the chat session and allowing my participation. I deeply appreciate the interaction. Thank you Carla and you too Steve. In-joy your week. -Jim

16:06:36 ‹Bring4th_Steve› We have one last question. Would you be willing to take one more for the day, Carla?

16:07:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› O - Steve - sure - one last question - shoot

16:07:46 ‹Eddie› Love and Light to all of you.

16:07:47 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Are you sure? ok.. quick one from kuru: Carla, did u read Barnabas Bible (the Gospel of Barnabas). what do you think about that book?

16:07:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Thanks so much, Jim!

16:08:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oh, Kuru - that's one I don't know. Can you send me a PM on B4 and give me that reference? Thanks L/L xxx - and bye!