Bring4th
1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities (/showthread.php?tid=5118)

1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - Bang Kaew - 07-01-2012

i just read the following q'uote about cats which partially answers some questions I have about cats...

Cats have always been attracted to me even when I didn't like them. The best example of this was when I was visiting a family who had just rescued a cat from a shelter. The cat had hidden away behind the curtains ever since they had adopted it. however as soon as I came in and sat down, it came out and jumped on my lap. I did not know the family even had a cat or that there was any problem with it so, as I am alergic to their hair, i stood up to get it off. The family were not too happy explaining that they had been trying to coax it out all week to no avail and now that it had come out i had effectively chased it away!

Going on the below q'uote it's possible that this is due to my having a few entities hanging around me. Would cats that had never met me before be attracted to good or bad entities. I am hoping that is a stupid question!

Also do dogs have the same ability?

Thanks in advance Heart
Quote: Quote:Carla: Could you comment on how aware cats in our household are of these contacts, if they are able to participate in any way?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. The entities that you refer to as the cats are quite sensitive to not only our presence and others of the Confederation of Planets in the Service to the One Creator, but are also sensitive to the negatively oriented that would offer their service in their own way. The feline entities have, throughout the history of your peoples, been seen by those of a metaphysical sensitivity as being able to perceive much which is unseen to your physical eye. The cat has been utilized as the guardian of many temples in the past of the Egyptian race of your peoples. For this reason and because of the sensitivity of the cat entities, the negatively oriented entities find some difficulty in offering the full impact of their services when the feline entities are present, for there is a natural kind of guarding or protection that is offered by the cat entities. They are not always aware of each entity as an individualized portion or person as they are aware of you in that nature, but are often aware of a feeling tone or attitude or ambiance that has changed or has a certain quality.

Thus, it is sometimes as if these creatures sense a presence as you would hear a certain sound that would alert you to activity. The cat entity, however, is also able to ascertain the nature of the presence, whether it is beneficial or deleterious, and will respond differently to each of these qualities.

Is there a further query, my sister?

Carla: Are they, then, beginning to develop their own biases toward the positive or the negative path at this point?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. In some cases this is so, especially those cases in which a cat entity is invested in the position as a pet, as we find in this domicile there are six such entities. In other cases, it is possible for the cat entity to become aware of the presence of unseen entities and simply be aware that a presence is there, much as they are aware you are in their presence when you are indeed in their presence. Their beginning bias toward one polarity or the other, then, is a function of the quality of investment, shall we say, that has been given to them.

Is there a further query, my sister?

Carla: Is there a (inaudible) that in our participation (inaudible) that would aid them in the investment process? And also I am assuming that our contributions toward investment is a service that we perform?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. The participation of the cat entities in these meditations enhances this investment quality in that they share their experience with you and with us. The nature of investment is that the quality of beingness of a greater energy source, shall we say, is manifested in a direct fashion that is the proximity of one presence to another with the motivation being to share freely of the self or to radiate a certain vibration or information that then will find a resonance with the essence or basic quality of the entities with whom the vibration or information is shared. Thus, though the cat entities are not able to perceive in a mental or spiritual nature in the same manner as are you that which is shared in these meditations, they are aware of and receptive to the basic frequency of vibration that is radiated in a resonate fashion with their own essence.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1231.aspx

RE: 1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - Siren - 07-01-2012

(07-01-2012, 12:53 AM)Bang Kaew Wrote: Going on the below q'uote it's possible that this is due to my having a few entities hanging around me. Would cats that had never met me before be attracted to good or bad entities.

Firstly, may I suggest there are no "good" or "bad" entities as such? There are just entities; be that human, animal, plant, angel or alien.

Now, would you say that if a human entity that had never met you before and "fell in love" with you at first glance, would have done so because you had "a few entities hanging around you"?

Attractions and repulsions are natural. So too animal entities are prone to being attracted to certain humans and repel others (and vice versa). The feline entity, in this case, perceived something in you that it found attractive. You may have had "fat little cherubs" floating around you, but I would be more inclined to say the cat was simply attracted to you due to your overall vibratory field.

Now to address your query more to the point: the orange-ray vibratory spectrum (2nd density) is as broad and diverse—in degrees of awareness and perceptual capabilities—as is the yellow-ray one (3D). That a 2D entity is perceptive/sensitive to the metaphysical realm doesn't necessarily mean it actually physically "sees" the "unseen" entities: it merely senses/perceives their presence, the ambiance and atmosphere, shall we say. This is also true of human beings. In fact, the sensory/perceptual capacity of the human to participate, engage and even physically interact with the metaphysical is far greater. It is simply the "veil" upon the 3D entity's consciousness that, shall we say, lessens or obstructs this possibility, creating the notion that human beings are less "psychically intuitive" than animals. Human entities are not "lesser," they are simply veiled. And I speak from experience when I tell you: the thickness of the veil varies from individual to individual; and indeed, there are those who's veil is a thin as silk.

Hope that answers your question and clarifies further upon the matter.

RE: 1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - Bang Kaew - 07-02-2012

thanks Siren, that makes sense.

The reason I thought it might be something unseen was because I used to really not like cats and no way would i let them lie on me. Maybe they love a challenge!

RE: 1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - Monica - 07-06-2012

Did you have any catnip in your pocket? Tongue
(07-01-2012, 11:12 AM)Siren Wrote: Firstly, may I suggest there are no "good" or "bad" entities as such?

There are entities that are polarized STS, and entities polarized STO, and entities of mixed polarity.

(07-01-2012, 11:12 AM)Siren Wrote: Attractions and repulsions are natural. So too animal entities are prone to being attracted to certain humans and repel others (and vice versa). The feline entity, in this case, perceived something in you that it found attractive. You may have had "fat little cherubs" floating around you, but I would be more inclined to say the cat was simply attracted to you due to your overall vibratory field.

I'm known as The Cat Lady so I have a bit of experience with cats...thus I offer a different perspective. Angel

Cats are often aloof, until they bond with their humans. Some more than others. Some are friendly to strangers while others are terrified of strangers. But I've never known a cat to just jump into the lap of someone just because they 'liked' that person or were 'attracted' to that person. Even cat ladies like me usually have to do a bit of coaxing with standoffish cats, but the difference is that we can usually win them over. For example, I've often had the experience of having a cat purring in my lap within 5 minutes, with the cat's humans exclaiming "how did you do that??? That cat hates everyone!" very similar to what you experienced, but most of the time I approached the cat.

There were a few occasions in which the cat approached me first, but hey, I'm the Cat Lady! Cats just know cat people when they see them. BigSmile

Therefore, based on my personal experiences, my guess is that either:

1. This cat did indeed perceive something in you, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was a negative entity. The cat might have perceived positive entities! But I think he most certainly perceived something, and was either working to protect you, or was basking in the good vibes.

or

2. You're really a Cat Person underneath and this cat was a messenger from the Cat Kingdom, trying to tell you to let out your true nature. Get thee a kitty and blessed shall ye be!

or

3. The cat was letting you know that you're no longer allergic to cats...?

Also, some cats aren't really cats. Wink

RE: 1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - Siren - 07-07-2012

(07-06-2012, 11:29 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: There are entities that are polarized STS, and entities polarized STO, and entities of mixed polarity.

And yet both StS and StO entities will believe themselves to be "good." So "good" and "bad" are relative, subjective, dualistic distinctions.

Quote:I'm known as The Cat Lady

How curious, so am I!

How many felines do you share your household with?

Quote:Also, some cats aren't really cats.

Just like how some dogs aren't really dogs, or how some humans aren't really humans. Yet cats are cats, dogs are dogs and humans are humans.

RE: 1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - Monica - 07-07-2012

(07-07-2012, 12:51 PM)Siren Wrote: How curious, so am I!

Really! Cool! Pleased to meet you, Cat Lady! Smile

Do you do the international cat call? Tongue

(07-07-2012, 12:51 PM)Siren Wrote: How many felines do you share your household with?

Well the most I ever had at one time was 17. Not so many now. But last week I met a Cat Lady who had me beat: Some years back she actually had 56 cats! All well taken care of. Rescues all.

(07-07-2012, 12:51 PM)Siren Wrote:

Just like how some dogs aren't really dogs, or how some humans aren't really humans. Yet cats are cats, dogs are dogs and humans are humans.

Well, I was serious. Folklore says that higher entities can sometimes inhabit cat bodies. I believe it, based on what I've seen.

RE: 1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - kdsii - 07-07-2012

I'd believe this, I've had a cat before that didn't have any anger, negativity, or bad moods. Ever. Try to make it mad? You can't. Boots was content 24/7.
Makes me wish I was a cat!

(07-07-2012, 03:36 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:
(07-07-2012, 12:51 PM)Siren Wrote: How curious, so am I!

Really! Cool! Pleased to meet you, Cat Lady! Smile

Do you do the international cat call? Tongue

(07-07-2012, 12:51 PM)Siren Wrote: How many felines do you share your household with?

Well the most I ever had at one time was 17. Not so many now. But last week I met a Cat Lady who had me beat: Some years back she actually had 56 cats! All well taken care of. Rescues all.

(07-07-2012, 12:51 PM)Siren Wrote:

Well, I was serious. Folklore says that higher entities can sometimes inhabit cat bodies. I believe it, based on what I've seen.

(07-07-2012, 03:48 PM)kdsii Wrote: I'd believe this, I've had a cat before that didn't have any anger, negativity, or bad moods. Ever. Try to make it mad? You can't. Boots was content 24/7.
Makes me wish I was a cat!

Haha, yeah!

Witches and shamans knew this about cats. So did the Egyptians. I also think there really is something to that '9 lives' thing. I swear I've had cats die and bounce back, unscathed.

According to mystical folklore, cats can be guardians, and now we know why, from Q'uo.

I love my dogs, but they don't seem to have this ability.

RE: 1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - Siren - 07-07-2012

(07-07-2012, 03:36 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Really! Cool! Pleased to meet you, Cat Lady!

Do you do the international cat call?

Do forgive my ignorance, but I have no idea what that is. I hold no association to, nor have I ever participated in, any "cat club." I am not into the "clique." I am a solitary hermit in all aspects. And to be quite honest, I don't really fancy the term "cat lady" (I never attributed it to myself, other people have). But I do acknowledge that there is certain "feline grace and charm" to my persona and that I am naturally drawn to them.

Though this hasn't always been the so. During my childhood, many years ago, our neighbor's cats would be killed and eaten by our dogs (a doberman and a cocker spaniel) when they entered our property. So my first impression of cats was quite different back then. It was only later when cats came to me that I started developing this bias I now exhibit towards them.

Quote:Well, I was serious. Folklore says that higher entities can sometimes inhabit cat bodies. I believe it, based on what I've seen.

I am well aware. I was drawn to Egypt and fascinated by Egyptian mythology since early age. Yet folklore also speaks of vampires and werewolves and ghosts and fairies and angels in very, shall we say, superstitious ways. And then there are cults/tribes/philosophies that literally worship and deify bulls, eagles, bears and snakes. And although there is truth in everything, one must penetrate and see past the superstition that embellishes it (and more often than not, misleads).

Part of my blood-family has about seven cats living with them at the present (among four dogs and other furry creatures). There has been only one cat (who was snow-white and deaf, by the way) that seemed almost human when I met him. Too human. But something was very strange about it. At first, I thought it must be he was almost ready to transition into 3rd density (perhaps in his next incarnation), but something else brooded in my mind, something more unsettling...

Now, I do contemplate the idea of "wanderers" coming into 2nd density form, but I wouldn't say these are 6D, 5D or 4D entities. I would be more inclined to suggest that these "wanderers" are simply 3D entities that have needed to reincarnate into 2D again to experience or recapitulate certain pre-3D lessons. I really see no reason for an adept (be that magician, or witch, or shaman, or what have you) to repeat part of the 2D cycle. But I do consider it logical for certain 3D entities to do so ("traumatized" mind/body/spirit complexes could fall into this category, for example).

This cat I was talking about felt as if he had recently come from a human incarnation but hadn't adjusted too well to the 3rd density vibratory patterns, so it was necessary for him to re-live a brief portion of 2D again (among a very loving human family who shared the household with many other 2D entities). He had an extremely difficult time interacting with humans, and even other cats or animals, for that matter. Looking into his eyes you could sense something almost preternatural, but it was filled with dread, terror, paranoia... human fear. It was very saddening. He (whom I had named Rhadamantys, by the way) wouldn't even allow himself to be touched or even seen by other people or animals (if he noticed you were looking at him or saw you approaching, he would disappear in a lightning!). It would only occasionally come inside to feed, but mostly lived outside (huge garden, rural area).

Last time I visited my family (for 3 months) I attempted to comfort him in order to alleviate his trauma/suffering/fear, inasmuch as it be possible. It was a long and difficult process, but I eventually managed to have him come into my room and sleep in my bed out of his own free-will. He would lower his defenses, allow me to caress him, and fall asleep next to me. But during daytime, when everyone else was awake, busy and active, he would disappear again.

To this day, I really don't think he has overcome his trauma.

This reminds me, I also had an owl once. They are somewhat similar to cats, but on a much more... profound level?

Anyway. I'm derailing. Bottom line: 2nd density forms are diverse and varied, therefore the feline experience is not the canine experience. Yet this doesn't meant that an evolving 2D mind/body/spirit complex would be strictly limited to follow one fixed stream of experience. What I'm getting at is: cat consciousness might have been (or will be) through snake, lizard, owl, rat, scorpion consciousness too, accruing more and more experience through these various experiences as it reaches the threshold that will allows it passage into the early stages of 3D. The feline and canine (and other "domesticated" animal) vehicle serves as an excellent opportunity for 2D entities to prepare for 3D transition.

PS: It could also very well be that certain 2D entities become dual-body activated (orange/yellow) on the verge of 3D transition.

RE: 1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - Brittany - 07-07-2012

Carla has this black cat named Chloe that hates my guts. She goes out of her way to sit next to me and hiss menacingly. One time Carla gave me a box to put library supplies in and Chloe jumped inside the box and hissed angrily, like she was daring me to touch it. She loves Walter. Lets him pet her. Sits in his lap. But hot damn, I've been sure that cat would claw my eyes out a few times.

Now, Chloe is not a sociable cat. She doesn't get along with many people at all, but she seems to have an especial disdain for my person.

Neurotic cat, or do I still smell like Orion or something? O__o

(07-07-2012, 09:24 PM)ahktu Wrote: Carla has this black cat named Chloe that hates my guts. She goes out of her way to sit next to me and hiss menacingly. One time Carla gave me a box to put library supplies in and Chloe jumped inside the box and hissed angrily, like she was daring me to touch it. She loves Walter. Lets him pet her. Sits in his lap. But hot damn, I've been sure that cat would claw my eyes out a few times.

Now, Chloe is not a sociable cat. She doesn't get along with many people at all, but she seems to have an especial disdain for my person.

Neurotic cat, or do I still smell like Orion or something? O__o

Oftentimes, black cats are 1/2 Siamese. There's always a black kitten in every mixed Siamese litter.

We had black cat that someone dumped. She was cute as a kitten, but once grown, became very very temperamental. She would go up to my hubby when he was working on the computer and present herself to be adored, like "Ok you may pet me now." Quite a sense of entitlement! And if he didn't stroke her juuuuuust right, she would angrily swat at him!

Yup. She was clearly 1/2 Siamese! She could be very loving or very mean, and we never could tell which. Even I had a bit of a challenge with her!

RE: 1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - caycegal - 07-23-2012

I've had similar experiences. Have tried to avoid cats for years, but they frequently come straight to me.

I read somewhere that they were placed here as channels for another dimension or group of entities, to which they are reporting what happens here.

This is an idea that seems "crazy" but still I am not a person to discount crazy-sounding ideas.

RE: 1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 11-26-2017

I can subjectively-objectively verify this.  Back in 2014 in the midst of my initiation/kundalini awakening I had a...

It's really embarrassing talking about it now as looking back it appears to be insane, but my experience was a very sane one strangely enough.

I in meditations was aware of a particular entity whom seemed interested in my present state, and wanted to be of service to me.  I thought it was a Spirit Guide but I am willing to view it as not being a Spirit Guide but just a very friendly entity or even just a self-created Thoughtform.  I called it Love and in a sense this Thoughtform was a She, whom was okay with me naming her 'Love', and of whom was willing to sit with me as a kind of friend and even sexual lover during a lonely time that I was taking as solitude (before it turned into isolation).

This entity had me so 'out there' in trying to make sense of how to prove it's being, that one day I noticed as I was sitting down pondering such that my cat was following something with her gaze.  I looked up thinking it was a bug and I get the impression of 'Love' just enjoying the quiet moment.  I thought to myself how strangely perfect it would be if my cat could sense Love, and then in a moment of inspiration, thought to Love to move across the living room, and boom my cat's eyes are tracking back over the living room to the side of the couch next to me.  Thought to Love to move into the middle of the living room, she did so and my cat did a 180 and looked behind her.

Everywhere I asked Love to go, my cat would look, and finally, I think my cat caught on and got bored with this game of track the invisible girl.

To this day, I can't make sense of it, this being that was able to guide me, whom required my meditations, whom loved me immensely and was willing to go along with my trying to prove her existence, through my cat of all ideas.

It makes astounding sense, Birds can see colors we can't, Dogs can smell things we can't, Cats can see entities we can't.  It makes so much sense over the years as I saw my two cats and heard them.  Some days it's like they're talking to someone in a room all alone, other days you can clearly see them looking at something that isn't there, tracking it's movements.

The most interesting thing about this was how I noticed my cat following the movements, they were usually fluid but could become jerky and 'snappy' and even seems to flicker in and out between locations spontaneously.

Movement for Thoughtforms and discarnate entities must make locomotion in 3D look primitive lol.

RE: 1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - Dekalb_Blues - 11-27-2017

(11-26-2017, 09:03 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: I can subjectively-objectively verify this.  Back in 2014 in the midst of my initiation/kundalini awakening I had a . . . . [visitation from a certain supposed invisible entity, "Love"]

This entity had me so 'out there' in trying to make sense of how to prove it's being, that one day I noticed as I was sitting down pondering such that my cat was following something with her gaze.  I looked up thinking it was a bug and I get the impression of 'Love' just enjoying the quiet moment.  I thought to myself how strangely perfect it would be if my cat could sense Love, and then in a moment of inspiration, thought to Love to move across the living room, and boom my cat's eyes are tracking back over the living room to the side of the couch next to me.  Thought to Love to move into the middle of the living room, she did so and my cat did a 180 and looked behind her.

Everywhere I asked Love to go, my cat would look, and finally, I think my cat caught on and got bored with this game of track the invisible girl.

To this day, I can't make sense of it, this being that was able to guide me, whom required my meditations, whom loved me immensely and was willing to go along with my trying to prove her existence, through my cat of all ideas. . . .

[Image: 06GsUoT.gif]  The Good, the Bad, the Ugly, and. . . the Polarity-Transcendent

[Image: cat-cats-hipsters-indie-lasers-Favim.com-297042.gif]  Typical feline trans-density vision in operation

"At this point strange things began to happen. Although Elena's dog and cat had been put outside before the session began,
they suddenly came into the room and stood together at the foot of the bed staring up at us. I had heard the dog barking
outside, so I thought maybe Val, the woman we had been expecting had come into the house and the animals had followed
her. I assumed she was probably in the front room which could not be seen from the bedroom. I had heard no one enter or
any noise, but this could be explained because we were in the back of the apartment. I had told Val it would be all right if
she came back to the bedroom when she arrived. I shrugged it off, presuming she had just decided to remain in the front
room rather than disturb us. The animals stood attentively at the foot of the bed for a long period of time which Elena said
later was not their normal behavior. I was curious as to how they got into the apartment, but since they were not creating a
disturbance, I ignored them and continued with the session.

"At the same time Elena's eyes moved under her eyelids. She seemed to be following someone who had apparently entered
the room in the past-life scene she was involved in. Her eyes followed the person as he entered and sat down on her left next
to the bed where a trunk was located in her (real) bedroom. . . .

"At this point I had to turn the tape over, but I also took this opportunity to quickly go into the front room to see if our friend
had arrived. I couldn't understand why I had heard no noises or why she had not at least peeked into the bedroom to see if
we were finished. But to my surprise the apartment was empty and the front door was standing wide open. I quickly returned
to Elena, more confused than ever. The animals had also retreated and did not return. . . .

"Upon awakening Elena seemed confused. There was only one thing she remembered while in trance. She asked if anyone
had come into the room during the session. I told her about the dog and cat and that I had found the front door standing
open. She said sometimes if the animals tried hard enough they could get in, but it was strange for them to come into the
bedroom and stand at the foot of the bed and watch her. That was unusual behavior.

"She said, 'The reason I asked was because I distinctly heard someone come into the room and walk across the floor. Then,
they sat down on the trunk. . . . I know it doesn't make any sense. But I am certain the sounds came from within the room
because there is a trapdoor there right by the foot of my bed. When anyone walks across the room, the floor creaks in that
spot. That is what I heard.'

"The animals were obviously too small to make the noises, especially the sound of footsteps. The tape recorder picked up
sounds similar to what she described. . . .

"It is interesting to speculate about the possibility of the animals actually seeing and accompanying someone into the room.
I had heard the dog barking outside as the phenomenon began. Did they see a presence that was invisible to me? Why else
did they force themselves into the house just to stand at the foot of the bed and watch?"

- - - - Doris Cannon, Conversations with Nostradamus: His Prophecies Explained, Volume One (1989; New rev. ed., 1996),
Chapter 3: "The Great Man Cometh"  http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Dolores%20Cannon%20-%20Conversations%20With%20Nostradamus%20Volume%201.pdf

http://www.amberallen.com/seth-material/seth-cat-telepathy

[Image: anigif_enhanced-4541-1419822986-20.gif]  Some entities sighted are gnarlier-looking than others

[Image: cannot_be_unseen.jpg]  Some are way gnarlier

[Image: DBua1adUMAIciW4.jpg:large] What's seen when that sentient gaze is cast in your direction?

It is reported that Avicenna the philosopher said to a Sufi:
'What would there to be seen if there were nobody present to see it?'
The Sufi answered:
'What could not be seen if there were a seer present to see it?'

---- Idries Shah, Thinkers of the East (1971) 

Cool

RE: 1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 11-27-2017

It's a wonder.  It seems cats and dogs are humanity's best friends.

RE: 1989.12.31 - Cats ability to detect entities - kristina - 02-26-2019

(07-01-2012, 11:12 AM)Siren Wrote:
(07-01-2012, 12:53 AM)Bang Kaew Wrote: Going on the below q'uote it's possible that this is due to my having a few entities hanging around me. Would cats that had never met me before be attracted to good or bad entities.

Firstly, may I suggest there are no "good" or "bad" entities as such? There are just entities; be that human, animal, plant, angel or alien.

Now, would you say that if a human entity that had never met you before and "fell in love" with you at first glance, would have done so because you had "a few entities hanging around you"?

Attractions and repulsions are natural. So too animal entities are prone to being attracted to certain humans and repel others (and vice versa). The feline entity, in this case, perceived something in you that it found attractive. You may have had "fat little cherubs" floating around you, but I would be more inclined to say the cat was simply attracted to you due to your overall vibratory field.

Now to address your query more to the point: the orange-ray vibratory spectrum (2nd density) is as broad and diverse—in degrees of awareness and perceptual capabilities—as is the yellow-ray one (3D). That a 2D entity is perceptive/sensitive to the metaphysical realm doesn't necessarily mean it actually physically "sees" the "unseen" entities: it merely senses/perceives their presence, the ambiance and atmosphere, shall we say. This is also true of human beings. In fact, the sensory/perceptual capacity of the human to participate, engage and even physically interact with the metaphysical is far greater. It is simply the "veil" upon the 3D entity's consciousness that, shall we say, lessens or obstructs this possibility, creating the notion that human beings are less "psychically intuitive" than animals. Human entities are not "lesser," they are simply veiled. And I speak from experience when I tell you: the thickness of the veil varies from individual to individual; and indeed, there are those who's veil is a thin as silk.

Hope that answers your question and clarifies further upon the matter.

Lovely. Thank you! ....and ditto
Any and every time I meditate or do yoga guess who is here? My cats. When I prepare my sacred space for meditation, guess who watches? The cats. When I am deep into contemplation and journaling, guess who is there? The cats. Cats, cats, cats.
I'd like to add an observation of my own if I could. I have a particular feline pal that came here to live as a young, young kitten, Wallace. Wallace and I have grown leaps and bounds in our bonding experience. I think largely to due with his presence during all of my meditations. I have watched him change.
I find them wildly perceptive. I also think they share a metaphysical quality with man just from another perspective. The orange ray perspective. Again, thanks for your wonderful comment.