Bring4th
Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain (/showthread.php?tid=5149)

Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain - Plenum - 07-06-2012

this is a very interesting passage that I have been pondering over for some time. The key part is this:

FRONTAL LOBES
"This is the area which, working through the trunk and root of mind, makes contact with intelligent energy and through this gateway, intelligent infinity."

and the full passage in context, is here:

Quote:61.13 Questioner: Then I will ask this question. Could you tell us the purpose of the frontal lobes of the brain and the conditions necessary for their activation?

Ra: I am Ra. The frontal lobes of the brain will, shall we say, have much more use in fourth density.

The primary mental/emotive condition of this large area of the so-called brain is joy or love in its creative sense. Thus, the energies which we have discussed in relationship to the pyramids — all of the healing, the learning, the building, and the energizing — are to be found in this area. This is the area tapped by the adept. This is the area which, working through the trunk and root of mind, makes contact with intelligent energy and through this gateway, intelligent infinity.

I had previous assumed that indigo energy center = pineal gland, but this needs some reconsideration.

RE: Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain - Shin'Ar - 07-06-2012

I think it important to remember that mind is not a physical component, whereas the brain is. This quote seems to refer to some combination of the application of both physical and spiritual which accomplishes the goal.

Working through the mind does not mean simply using the frontal lobes of the brain, nor the pineal gland.

RE: Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain - Plenum - 07-06-2012

yes, I see your point. Where the mind leads, the body and spirit will follow.

maybe with all the technical information that Ra provides (immensely valuable!) there is a trap of getting caught up in the mechanics, a point which Ra makes themselves.

pure intent, self-balancing, inner purification ... this is where the work is.

RE: Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain - kdsii - 07-06-2012

The Pineal is just our radio receiver of the mind/body/spirit.
Energy centers may lie on or close to an important structure, but are not the physical structure itself.
When the body dies, you still have the mind/spirit, and these energy centers, if I remmeber correctly.

(07-06-2012, 09:13 AM)plenum Wrote: this is a very interesting passage that I have been pondering over for some time. The key part is this:

FRONTAL LOBES
"This is the area which, working through the trunk and root of mind, makes contact with intelligent energy and through this gateway, intelligent infinity."

Quote:61.13 Questioner: Then I will ask this question. Could you tell us the purpose of the frontal lobes of the brain and the conditions necessary for their activation?

Ra: I am Ra. The frontal lobes of the brain will, shall we say, have much more use in fourth density.

The primary mental/emotive condition of this large area of the so-called brain is joy or love in its creative sense. Thus, the energies which we have discussed in relationship to the pyramids — all of the healing, the learning, the building, and the energizing — are to be found in this area. This is the area tapped by the adept. This is the area which, working through the trunk and root of mind, makes contact with intelligent energy and through this gateway, intelligent infinity.

I had previous assumed that indigo energy center = pineal gland, but this needs some reconsideration.

RE: Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain - Patrick - 07-06-2012

(07-06-2012, 11:42 AM)kdsii Wrote: ...When the body dies, you still have the mind/spirit...

Actually, you still have the mind/body/spirit because the body in mind/body/spirit is not our physical vehicle. Smile

The body is the incarnate vehicle, yes? Those referred to as 'disincarnate' are of mind/spirit, and are not on a physical plane

(07-06-2012, 12:31 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 11:42 AM)kdsii Wrote: ...When the body dies, you still have the mind/spirit...

Actually, you still have the mind/body/spirit because the body in mind/body/spirit is not our physical vehicle. Smile

RE: Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain - Patrick - 07-06-2012

The word body in mind/body/spirit denotes our metaphysical bodies, it is not our physical body. The physical body is a separate entity from the mind/body/spirit complex.

RE: Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain - βαθμιαίος - 07-06-2012

(07-06-2012, 12:55 PM)kdsii Wrote: The body is the incarnate vehicle, yes? Those referred to as 'disincarnate' are of mind/spirit, and are not on a physical plane

Quote:30.3 Questioner: Upon our physical death, as we call it, from this particular density and this particular incarnative experience, we lose this chemical body. Immediately after the loss of this chemical body do we maintain a different type of body? Is there still a mind/body/spirit complex at that point?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The mind/body/spirit complex is quite intact; the physical body complex you now associate with the term body being but manifestation of a more dense and intelligently informed and powerful body complex.

GAHH, I got the quote-down!! White flag! Ha

(07-06-2012, 03:25 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 12:55 PM)kdsii Wrote: The body is the incarnate vehicle, yes? Those referred to as 'disincarnate' are of mind/spirit, and are not on a physical plane

Quote:30.3 Questioner: Upon our physical death, as we call it, from this particular density and this particular incarnative experience, we lose this chemical body. Immediately after the loss of this chemical body do we maintain a different type of body? Is there still a mind/body/spirit complex at that point?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The mind/body/spirit complex is quite intact; the physical body complex you now associate with the term body being but manifestation of a more dense and intelligently informed and powerful body complex.

RE: Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain - βαθμιαίος - 07-06-2012

(07-06-2012, 03:32 PM)kdsii Wrote: GAHH, I got the quote-down!! White flag! Ha

Oops, sorry about that! Not trying to antagonize you -- welcome to the forum! Heart

Kidding, thanks for the input and greetings!

(07-06-2012, 03:35 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 03:32 PM)kdsii Wrote: GAHH, I got the quote-down!! White flag! Ha

Oops, sorry about that! Not trying to antagonize you -- welcome to the forum! Heart

RE: Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain - Liet - 07-06-2012

(07-06-2012, 09:13 AM)plenum Wrote: I had previous assumed that indigo energy center = pineal gland, but this needs some reconsideration.

The indigo energy center IS directly/indirectly connected with the pineal gland though (in a similar sense as how the heart chakras overtone contains amongst other things; the throat).

(07-06-2012, 09:22 AM)ShinAr Wrote: Working through the mind does not mean simply using the frontal lobes of the brain, nor the pineal gland.

Yah, all energies can be found having their very own brain regions and are of equal importance..

RE: Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain - jivatman - 07-07-2012

Remember that these positions are not fixed, but vary greatly from person to person. Humanity is remarkably diverse racially, culturally, and person to person.

RE: Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain - Liet - 07-07-2012

(07-07-2012, 11:54 AM)jivatman Wrote: Remember that these positions are not fixed, but vary greatly from person to person. Humanity is remarkably diverse racially, culturally, and person to person.

Afaik, Cultures and person to person only vary the activity level and development of the different areas and which areas are connected to which, not what each area does.... unless an area is beyond repair in which case the blueprint slowly gets rearanged to match the undamaged areas.

RE: Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain - Infinite Unity - 02-14-2018

(07-06-2012, 09:13 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: this is a very interesting passage that I have been pondering over for some time.  The key part is this:

FRONTAL LOBES

The frontal lobes are apart of the brain, the pineal gland is apart of the body. Even though the brain is physical it is analog to the mind, the pineal gland is defined under body, Though the two are analogous of each other or in conjunction as well. The brain is above and the body below. As above so below. Each chakra you think of as bodily, has its area, as we think of, in or of the brain. That's all my opinion anywho.

RE: Antenna for Intelligent Energy in the Brain - Cobrien - 03-14-2018

The study of the balancing forces of the body is huge.

I am of the opinion the frontal lobes cycle electrical impulse to creating a funneling effect. What is 'funneled' in is intelligent energy.

At some point, the act of thinking when internalized enough becomes it's own reward. I mean this in as a physical experience of ecstasy.

The density of the illusion when intelligent infinity is touched is a relativistic function of one's desire to continue to serve. The polarizing conditions or environment is/are not conducive to functioning continuously in contact with intelligent infinity. Because of this further along the transition into 4th density when sacramental experiences are commonplace the frontal lobes will have more use as Ra says.