Bring4th
Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches (/showthread.php?tid=5624)

Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - BlatzAdict - 10-04-2012

I'm looking to make some friends who read LOO or have read LOO in the Austin Texas area.

Here I am, making waves of light and love in the Austin Texas area
I do feel somewhat at home here because I sense there are many lightworkers in the area.. I just haven't met them yet.

I'd rather meet some who are already knowledgable about LOO simply because it's never been done!

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - AnthroHeart - 10-04-2012

I live in San Antonio, TX, which isn't too far from you.

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - Monica - 10-04-2012

(10-04-2012, 06:27 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I live in San Antonio, TX, which isn't too far from you.

Hi neighbors! Smile

(10-04-2012, 06:22 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: Please relocate to Austin TX

What a great idea! Yes, all the cool B4 members should relocate to Austin! Then it will be even weirder! (sorry, folks, you have to be familiar with Austin to get that.)

You will love love LOVE Austin! I promise!

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - BlatzAdict - 10-04-2012

I'm dying to meet someone into LOO and hang out. I think the feeling grows and grows every year

especially after the rest of the club in the forums talks about homecoming which I can't afford ever Sad
maybe i can with this job i have now Smile
how long does it take to get to san antonio?

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - Zachary - 10-04-2012

I just moved from Austin almost two years ago.

It is a very progressive city (regarding morals, rights, spirituality). I moved there from houston and the overall vibration and interactions with people were noticeably more positive.

Its a really awesome city, probably one of the 'best' in the country....IMO atleast the ONLY downside is the extreme heat in the summer and the drought that seems to be getting worse year by year. Last summer I was there they banned smoking outside because it was so dry...there were frequent fires, and I could see the smoke from where I lived.

Other than that though, Austin is perfecto para vivir!

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - Monica - 10-04-2012

(10-04-2012, 09:37 PM)Zachary Wrote: the ONLY downside is the extreme heat in the summer and the drought that seems to be getting worse year by year.

We got rain this year! Yea! Still hot, but not as hot as last year.

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - Bring4th_Austin - 10-04-2012

Keep Austin weird!

Perhaps means something different for me.

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - BlatzAdict - 10-04-2012

would anyone like to come hang out with me anytime soon in austin texas?

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - Icipher - 10-04-2012

Sure. There should be a meetup of sorts for the central Texas area. Who'd be down?

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - BlatzAdict - 10-05-2012

i'm down for whatever Smile

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - Icipher - 10-05-2012

PM'd. Who else is in the area?

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - Meerie - 10-05-2012

That's funny you wrote this, I have been thinking of starting a lightworker community again yesterday... seems like we all want to connect more these days.
I have family in Austin, my dark twin used to live there (maybe he still does, who knows) and my emailadress means something like "Austin Girl" if you translate it to english, although we did not have the city in mind when we created it Tongue
In short it seems familiar. If Texas didn't have such terrible climate I might even be tempted to visit. And bring sandwiches, of course Smile

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - Zachary - 10-05-2012

(10-04-2012, 09:40 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:
(10-04-2012, 09:37 PM)Zachary Wrote: the ONLY downside is the extreme heat in the summer and the drought that seems to be getting worse year by year.

We got rain this year! Yea! Still hot, but not as hot as last year.

good!

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - DJL - 10-07-2012

Houston -> Woodlands -> Huntsville -> Arlington -> Lubbock -> Amarillo (currently) I pass through San Antonio and Austin from time to time, just haven't lived there, yet. Not sure I could make it having to look at all that burnt orange. Tongue

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - Goldenratio - 10-27-2012

Lubbock here

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - BlatzAdict - 10-27-2012

[Image: ILookWierd.jpg]

I assure you that I do not have a single orange item in my wardrobe..

lol actually my flight jacket is green but orange on the inside hahahahaha

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - Karl - 10-30-2012

When I move back to the states maybe I'll ride through

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - Adonai One - 03-04-2013

Deleted

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - GentleReckoning - 05-07-2013

Austin is on my short list of places to move to once I'm out of debt.

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - Sagittarius - 05-07-2013

I was in Austin for the SXSW festival. Cool place close to my favourite city I visited in the US. Easily the most progressive city I visited. Everyone was really nice and the festival was amazing, you can feel the connection while walking around amongst the crowds all loving the moment. Met a go-go dancer at a rooftop bar there one night and had a big discussion about her star sign and life philosophy, actually know that I think about it I had a lot of good open conversations with a lot of people in Austin.

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - BlatzAdict - 07-01-2013

wheeeeeeee

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - AnthroHeart - 07-01-2013

I know the Austin furries are some of the most open minded furries I had met, and my favorite.

RE: Please relocate to Austin TX from wherever you may be, and bring sandwiches - Thirteen Serenades - 08-13-2013

I live in Austin, Texas for a lil while!