Bring4th
The Crop Circle Megathread - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Crop Circle Megathread (/showthread.php?tid=5761)

The Crop Circle Megathread - Horuseus - 10-22-2012

I have decided to update this thread for general discussion of Crop Circles.

Messages From Crop Circles
  • If we listen deeply enough, crop circles can speak to us, giving us inspirational messages from Spirit. Faith Warn is one such person who can hear the silent voices, and here she shares with us her experiences from 2008.

In the South Field crop formation, Alton Priors, Wiltshire- 26 July 2008 (reported 22nd July)

[Image: fw_cropcircles01.jpg]

This formation appeared one night as the central design of six 'swallows' and on the subsequent night a further six were added.

It was the first formation that I visited on 26th July — the first I had ever been in. I walked around it a little then sat down and got out my notebook, expecting to record briefly how I was feeling. Quickly, my conscious mind seemed suspended and inspiration took over, so that I could not stop writing. At the final word, 'Accept', I knew that I was finished.
  • Go for the highest that you are.
    Aim for the best.
    Dance through life, knowing that all is well.
    Give love and receive love as it comes.
    Know that you are part of the plan, in harmony with nature.
    Look for soul connection; this is truth.

---

• Wheat stems wave in the breeze like a smile, a nod hello, a message of love. Swaying their rhythmic arc, a pattern of dance, they echo the pendulum of life’s events, pushing only so far in each direction and always returning to balance.

In all dimensions the detail depends on the whole. Earth, sky, beyond earth and sky, the landscape, the feminine curves of the hills in a circle, a round, a rhythm that flows, a harmony into which I can melt, cared for, powerful, humble, bestowed with gifts and blessings.

All around are echoing patterns – thoughts, the energy within, conversation, the buzz of a fly, stretching ears of wheat, trees standing tall, the thrust of human movement, the power of the galloping chalk horse. All merge at the privileged centre of my eternal soul.

The sky is huge, the clouds gently shifting, shapes appearing and disappearing. Everything constantly changes. Focus on past or future and you miss the moment’s beauty. Focus on the now and receive the gift of all that is, all that can be given and all that you can be. Open your heart, take a risk, and know that all will be well.

In the prone wheat is not uniformity but variation. Beautifully arched stems like leaping dolphins thrust ever forward through persistent, white-horse waves, agreeing, acting in choreographed show. But look closer and see the upright stems, the rebels that spike against the flow. Are these the pained souls who challenge our goodness, our capacity to love and accept? Don’t fear them, don’t spike back in defence or retaliation; they too have their purpose, are part of life’s challenge. Their rebellion does not spoil the whole but makes the harmony more robust. Everything is meant. Accept.

Know that your losses are all gifts. Embrace what they have made you, believe that you are not bereft but loved, not deprived but endowed with the riches of life. Hope and renewal are all around, in the fabric of this wheat, the surrounding landscape and the sheltering, boundless sky.

For every cry there is a giggle, for every cross word a term of endearment, for every crass talk of greed expressions of connection, for every dim spark of hate a powerful love glowing gold in eternal flame. The power of the light is greater than the machinations of darkness but both are truths that lie within our world, our souls, our emotions, at the core of our existence.

Accept.

In the Avebury Manor crop formation, Avebury, Wiltshire- 26 July 2008 (reported 22nd July)

[Image: 1fw_cropcircles02.jpg]

The formation on the left appeared first and was observed to represent the exact configuration of the solar system as it will appear on a specific date in 2012. This formation was then damaged by the farmer on whose land it lies. The next night, the formation on the right appeared.

I visited these formations on the afternoon of July 26th and at first I was disturbed and confused by the damage, especially at the centre. Then I sat down to write and, again, the words came but more urgently and briefly than in South Field.

• Tread gently upon the earth with awe,
    aware that you are part of a larger universe with greater power.

Know that you walk the bright circle of life and its shadow, death,
    in the rhythm of decay and renewal, round and around again.

Be aware that change is coming,
    hold fast to the holiness of earth.

Exercise your brain in pursuit of meaning
    then rest your heart in the refuge of that which cannot be known,
    the miracle of mystery.

In the East Field crop formation, Alton Barnes, Wiltshire- 26 July 2008 (reported 9 July)

[Image: fw_cropcircles03.jpg]

I visited this formation on the evening of July 26th, a very still evening, just as dusk was falling. We walked a long way across the field and approached the formation silently and slowly in a deserted landscape.

This time, words started entering my head as I reached the edge of the formation and I sat down with an urgent need to write.
  • Against a rose-purple, blue-purple, grey whisping sky
    We move as shadows through a maze with a welcoming heart, ready to accommodate our curious trespass.
    Come, it says, come,
    the flight of day is over, the heat has cooled and I call you in the holy dusk.
    Come and caress the standing wheat that defines my sensuous curves,
    come and sink into my bended stems as they lie hugging the earth.
    Cleave to my space, make love to my open body,
    drink from the cup of renewal that will always quench your thirst.

Love me, let me love you.
    Love me, let me love you
    and know that all is well.

Do not fear the might of your destruction.
    Your heart feels the greater power of my love that heals your wounded spirit and your broken substance, inviting you to bear witness and hold a simple faith.
    For a while there may be turmoil,
    for eternity there will be love.
    Welcome into the eye of the calm.
    Rest a while, gather strength as one, then go forth to your separate corners of earth knowing that you are changed.
    When dark times befall you, remember this glowing night that holds the stillness of time.

The scarlet sky is changing to night.
    The mother comforts her child and the father teaches his son.
    Grow the beloved future, grow a better world you beacons of light absorbed from this gathering dusk.

Love me, love others,
    Remember that you are loved.
    Remember to let me love you.

South Field, Alton Priors, 2009 formation — single swallow and code- 27 June 2009

[Image: fw_cropcircles04.jpg]

Blazing trails of Glory

• At first glance, a dark illusion.
    The menace of a stealth fighter plane,
    conspiracy and evil, power and control,
    the need to fear.
    But we do not, cannot live in fear.
    We are consciousness, pure potential and
    Blazing trails of glory do we come.
    As a swallow in flight, female curves flow and interlace,
    A floriferous nipple and bountiful breast
    nurture and protect the perfect egg of potential,
    energise the trailing, life-giving head, the potent boost of sperm.
    Sacred feminine meets wounded masculine and fracture finally becomes whole.
    Together they engender the precious offspring, the creative force brand new, powerful and pure.
    Not a single child but almost identical twins, each delicately held in balance at the end of an arching arm, like the scales of justice, at liberty to flow with the breeze, the land, the destiny of their individual nature.
    Here is a family flying through time
    Here is hope springing eternal
    Here is the life force flying us into the future with joy beyond bounds,
    Crying break your bonds and soar free.
    The curves, the symmetry, the precisely random code, the genetics that Bruce Lipton whispers:
    The secret that we create ourselves
    And know each self to be glorious and good.

- EnergyGrid

Quote:Back in 1990, an emotive crop circle appeared in southern England. To the Hopi elders who later saw its image, they called it "Mother is crying". For indeed the glyph gave the impression of a wilting planet with four drooping feathers (symbolizing the prime elements), as if the Earth was expressing its state of mind. Now, almost two decades later, new evidence shows how this event, and many others since, is yet another unmistakable sign of how our host planet engages in an intimate communication. And that communication has been going on for thousands of years.

The Earth is covered with a vast network of sacred spaces: standing stones, dolmens, stone circles, and pyramids. Many have posited that these places are unique, in that they are repositories of subtle energies, and these energies have a possible link to developing human consciousness, and specifically the awakening of human cellular memory.

Studies conducted at stone chambers, such as Ireland’s Newgrange mound, and many needles of stone show these places emit electromagnetic (EM) frequencies, and very often they interact with the local magnetic field, sending compasses pointing as much as 180 degrees from magnetic north. One study at Rollright Stones in Oxfordshire using a magnetomer survey of the area shows how this energy spirals into the sacred site like a cosmic sinkhole.

Traditionally, such places were regarded as meeting points between the gods, the Earth and its inhabitants. In other words, they were places of communication, or communes. In the Iberian peninsula they are called ‘betilo’, which stems from the Semitic ‘beth-el’ or ‘house of god’. In Portugal, stone chambers are ‘antas’, from the Latin ‘anotare’, meaning ‘to mark or locate’.

These places have a rich history of healing as well as altered states, and possibly not as a result of a fertile imagination. Because the human body is also electromagnetic, every organ, every tissue, every cell in our human temple emits a frequency. Therefore, coming into contact with an altered EM field influences the actions taking place within our cellular structure. Tests monitoring brainwave activity in sacred sites demonstrate there is indeed an influence, particularly on right-brain activity– that part of us that works with the creative and the intuitive. Inside Gothic cathedrals–which were built on ancient temples, sometimes incorporating their very standing stones– this influence on our state of awareness can be as much as 4000% above normal waking state.

[Image: sacred_sites10001.jpg]

A second facet of this energy is how each sacred site generates a series of energetic ripples from a central point, typically the altar. Like a stone dropped into a still pond, these invisible ripples can be mapped. When traced onto a computer, their spatial relationships reveal a concealed geometric relationship, and more often than not in the form of pentagrams and hexagrams.

Such geometry was imprinted in the relationship of the walls and other physical features of Gothic cathedrals, Egyptian temples, even the ground plan of Stonehenge. And although not evident at first sight, the same is true of the most enigmatic structure on the Giza Plateau, the Bent Pyramid.

Although considered “a mistake” by orthodox archaeology, this colossal structure actually hides its true nature well. For if one unfolds the top bend of the pyramid, like the petals of a flower, the shape each ‘petal’ creates on a horizontal plane is the unmistakable geometry of the pentagram; the same is true of the bottom bend, which unfolds to express the shape of the hexagram.

So, what is so significant about pentagrams and hexagrams? Traditionally, the pentagram has been associated with biological life, for the points of the pentagram subtend the form of nature’s very own spiral of life, the Golden Ratio. And of all geometric shapes, living organisms, from the simplest single-cell diatoms to the complex human form, expand their cell structure according to the algorithms of this spiral. It would seem, then, that the pentagram is the structure behind the living world, precisely as Leonardo DaVinci posited when he drew the figure of the outstretched man encompassed within a pentagram.

Conversely, when organisms solidify– as in the case of crystals, or water freezing into ice– their crystalline structures take on the shape of the hexagram. So, whereas the pentagram is seen as mutable, expansive, creative, and female, the hexagram is considered fixed, rational, and male.

[Image: sacred_sites10002.jpg]

This male-female, pentagonal-hexagonal bond exists very close to home. Looking down the barrel of a microscope, the crystalline structure of human DNA displays a bonding pattern arranged in alternating crystals shaped like pentagrams and hexagrams. Since biogeometry is a physical expression of living energy, two like geometrical energy fields would not only attract one another, they would influence each other to the point where information is exchanged. A common analogy is the way two strangers in a room form an attraction and fall in love. By the same token, a pilgrim walking into a cathedral, a pyramid or even a stone circle is attracted to and exchanges information with that host environment. So, perhaps it is not surprising that such sites are associated with the alteration of consciousness and healing, because the energy generated by their geometric structures interacts with people at a fundamental, biological level. And considering the Latin root of ‘religion’– religio, meaning ‘reconnect with source’– people are literally having religious experiences at these sites of veneration.

Yet the implications of the pentagram-hexagram connection go beyond the human form and its interacting relationship with the geometry of temples and their energy fields. Since geometry is an expression of number in space, numerically the pentagram/hexagram relationship translates to a ratio of 6:5. This is a very important ratio. On Earth, the 6:5 ratio appears thus: 21,600 (the number of nautical miles around the equator) relative to the Earth’s retrograde processional cycle of 25,920 years (the time it takes the planet to complete it full ‘wobble’ at the poles). And it is this harmonic that generates the energetic conditions for self-aware life to evolve on a planet. In other words, life that is both rational and intuitive– human life.

[Image: sacred_sites10003.jpg]

Now, if you were an ‘outside’ intelligence attempting to interact with the Earth and its upright crystalline beings, or indeed the host planet communicating with its human guests– you would choose the most efficient and direct method of communication possible. And the common language of the Universe is based on light, geometry, and its derivative, number.

It may surprise many that for the best part of 300 years crop circles have been appearing beside ancient sacred sites, no matter in which of the 29 countries they have manifested thus far. Of importance here is how the said agriglyphs bear an uncanny resemblance to the local temples, both in their geometry as well as their subtle energy fields, and in the way they interact with their pilgrims.

Hundreds of reports have been filed by people who have had experiences in crop circles, often citing 'healing', 'awakening', 'mental clarity', and so forth– the kinds of effects one hears from visitors to sacred sites. And while sceptics are quick to point out such affects are psychosomatic, the evidence not only suggests otherwise but that an exchange of information is taking place between two organisms.

Eyewitness accounts by farmers, police and locals often describe a tube of light penetrating through the clouds to create a crop formation. Some of the reports go back to the 1890s, and describe a process that lasts about fifteen seconds. These tubes of light were photographed by myself prior to an event in 1998, at Tawsmead Copse, Wiltshire. Unbeknown to me, at the moment I was recording the event six miles away, a local woman out walking her dog was witnessing it barely a hundred yards in front of her. She described it as a "descending tube of light, like a cookie cutter, which swirled the wheat in front of me for about fifteen seconds, then went back up. Then the next day the crop circle appeared at that very same spot."

But unlike dozens of similar eyewitness accounts, the energy did not create the crop circle at the time: the flattening of plants took place some hours later, suggesting that the light (EM) contained information that imprinted into the Earth, and later, the Earth responded with a geometric pattern. Such an event suggests that the crop circles are not just inputs of energy but also triggers that awaken a response within the living Earth.

The presence of light in the creation of crop circles raises serious implications, because the light spectrum carries signals that organisms require for receiving information, particularly human DNA. Such bioelectromagnetic signals operate at the extreme ends of the EM spectrum – the type of frequencies recorded in crop circles. Any excitation of this bioelectromagnetic field is transmitted to the DNA, and in laboratory experiments in China genetic information has already been successfully transmitted from one organism to another.

Furthermore, this frequency range detected in crop circles appears to ally with a part of the human body that is dormant. Mapped by Valerie Hunt in the 1970s, the frequency range of the human body covers a wide span, yet there is a range– 250-320 MHz- where nothing seems to happen, the human temple is utterly silent. By comparison, the predominant range of frequencies detected inside the crop circles seems to cover a range of 260-320 MHz. And the sharp rise in these occurs at the perimeter of the flattened crop, suggesting that people are entering a kind of shielded area that differs substantially from the rest of the field. People are essentially entering a temple.

There are additional clues demonstrating Mother Earth is speaking to her children through some of the crop circles, and this communication is going into our cellular memory via the pentagonal/hexagonal geometry of our cells.

Crop circles are, by and large, geometric forms; even some of the simplest circular markings are linked together by an invisible and harmonic geometric array, suggesting that the physical geometric pattern is the expression of an underlying energy. Such a process already exists in cymatics, where high-speed cameras have filmed sound ‘physicalizing’ as geometric forms in liquid. Ironically, many of the images look identical to the latter-day crop circles.

[Image: sacred_sites10004.jpg]

But it is the prevalence of pentagonal and hexagonal geometries in crop circles that makes a deeper connection with our host planet and, by implication, ourselves. Those geometries are occurring not just in their physical design, like any temple they are also bound within their blueprint, and like a Gothic cathedral, hidden to the eye.

This connection extends to the energy fields emanating from within the crop circle. Measurements clearly show how, just like dolmens and standing stones, crop circles emit a subtle energy field resembling ripples in a pond. And just as with their stone counterparts, these fields are governed by invisible geometric arrays that favor hexagrams and pentagrams.

So, clearly crop circles and sacred sites are places where the Earth and the unseen Universe express their thoughts. And the sentiment is transferred to the human body through an array of EM frequencies and sympathetic resonance based on geometry. But there is one final element at work: sound.

Creation is based on the concept that all atoms and molecules are in a state of vibration. This led all religions and faiths around the world to adopt the notion that “in the beginning was the Word, and the word was God”. Sound has been revered for millennia as the method by which all life is formed, and after a decade of research I, too, reached the conclusion that sound is a fundamental force behind the manifestation of crop circles.

Which brings us back to that incredible event in 1998, at Tawsmead Copse, when an eyewitness and this photographer caught a crop circle in the making, a seven-pointed geometric shape. That glyph was itself a metaphor for sound, since the heptagon is synonymous with the seven pure notes of the music scale, the de-re-mi, and so on. As my colleagues and I stood in appreciation of the intricacies inside that crop circle, we heard a series of musical notes around us, and recorded them. Little did I realize at the time that this was yet another moment when Mother was summoning her children, and spellbound, we wandered towards one of her creations, ever closer to her bosom. And here lies the final connection to the pentagram-hexagram.

As it turns out, the geometric/numeric ratio 6:5 is not just the ratio of the Earth and the geometry of DNA, it also happens to be a musical interval called the Minor Third. It is the frequency interval between the notes E-flat and C. And when played, they sound exactly like a call many of us have heard at least once in our lives, regardless of cultural background. For these are the two tones that a mother utters when she beckons her children. They are the notes most often used in lullabies. They are the first summoning tones in native American flute music. And this ratio is expressed in the forms of the pentagram and hexagram, the same forms that are inherent in the geometry of sacred sites, cathedrals and crop circles, not to mention their pulsating, living energy fields.

And thus with these tones we are summoned to hear, to heal, to communicate.

If indeed the crop circles are a conscious act of Earth Mother calling to her children, she’s doing so in a way that, like the best mothers, is best achieved through gentleness and elegance. Even though, as expressed by the ‘Mother Is Crying’ crop glyph, she does so while quietly uttering her own pain.

http://www.invisibletemple.com/manuscript2.html

----

<Original Thread Text;>

I found this noteworthy;

[Image: melatonin.gif]

Melatonin is secreted by the pinecone shaped pineal gland in the center of the human brain. The core of this molecule is a pentagonal ring bonded to a hexagonal ring. Melatonin is associated with sunlight and enlightenment.

The below is a crop circle of this molecule that appeared on July 23rd, 2011 in Wiltshire UK. Look closely, it's a perfect match;

[Image: cropcircle.gif]

I have a particular fascination for Crop Circles, and their formations. I shall detail a thread in due course.

RE: Crop Circle Finding - zenmaster - 10-22-2012

So why is this particularly newsworthy now?

RE: Crop Circle Finding - Patrick - 10-22-2012

Melatonin is great for treating jet lag. Smile

RE: Crop Circle Finding - reeay - 10-22-2012

I've been curious about this:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/windmillhill3/comments.html

Do crop circles help us to understand technology? Is it real?

RE: Crop Circle Finding - Horuseus - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 01:18 PM)zenmaster Wrote: So why is this particularly newsworthy now?

Reason? Why must everything have a reason? Is it not enough that it brought a smile and that I wish to do the same for others? I find there are lessons to be found in all ;-).

For a more objective take on the matter however, considering the nature of crop circles and their 'origins', I would take the emphasis placed on Melatonin as a subtle hint as to it's importance.

I will quote some select pieces in due course.

Quote:I've been curious about this:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/...ments.html

Do crop circles help us to understand technology? Is it real?

Rie, you will find Crop Circles to embody many forms of messages, though more along the lines of subtle guidance. I haven't personally come across many which represent technology though. I can't really comment on that most recent one yet. There also seems to be a perceivable change in awareness when one is at crop circles due to their elevated resonant frequencies. There is a good article on their formation that I'll throw in when I get a chance.

It seems possible to interpret crop circles like how some people interpret Ra material... based on how they understand the world. Drawing parallels and making meaning out of crop circles based on what we know, etc.,.

I originally typed "crap circles" instead of crop circles lol. Is this a message from my subconscious? (I joke)

RE: Crop Circle Finding - GentleReckoning - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 02:27 PM)rie Wrote: It seems possible to interpret crop circles like how some people interpret Ra material... based on how they understand the world. Drawing parallels and making meaning out of crop circles based on what we know, etc.,.

I originally typed "crap circles" instead of crop circles lol. Is this a message from my subconscious? (I joke)

Bashar mentions that there are many many meanings layered into each and every 'authentic' crop circle. So, for many people, there will be equally valid, equally different things found in a crop circle.

Well I guess if Rorschach developed his ink blot test by looking at the shape of clouds, I could come up with something based on crop circles?

"What might this be?"
[Image: the_rorschach_test_ink_blots_plate_1_bat...li_400.jpg]

"What might this be?"
[Image: jellyfish-crop-b-431x300.jpg]

RE: Crop Circle Finding - zenmaster - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 02:06 PM)Horuseus Wrote: For a more objective take on the matter however, considering the nature of crop circles and their 'origins', I would take the emphasis placed on Melatonin as a subtle hint as to it's importance.
I don't understand the connection. Do you? I'll ask another way. Why is that particular crop circle, created over a year ago, now a particularly noteworthy item? (that is, out of the hundreds of other circles)?

Are you affiliated with the "secrets in plain sight" website?

(10-22-2012, 02:47 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: So, for many people, there will be equally valid, equally different things found in a crop circle.
It's like art. Validity has nothing to do with it. What may deeply inspire one person may be banal to another. We see what we want to see and we always have. Our mind fills in the missing information with what is desirable for the ego to believe, either consciously or subconsciously. It may merely be a way to reinforce a sense of certainty or of possibility. We create our own puzzles with just as much complexity as we need to find them compelling.

RE: Crop Circle Finding - BrownEye - 10-23-2012

(10-22-2012, 03:47 PM)rie Wrote: "What might this be?"
[Image: jellyfish-crop-b-431x300.jpg]

Symbol of an archon.Tongue

If you look at the same design machined into a chunk of metal it will have the same guided lines within the cuts. These designs are "CAD" controlled by someones supertoy off planet. Some "secret society" of positive polarized folks. I doubt any of the symbols are "new", but they may be activating latent crap in regular folks that see this stuff in the media.

Hmm, what if holding a symbol in your head allows for a psychic link, even if only one-way?

RE: Crop Circle Finding - J.Q. - 10-23-2012

A great number of crop circles either employ sacred geometry directly, or have sacred geometry embedded in them: these are the very ancient forms we find all over the planet in sacred art and architecture (from Hindu temples to Gothic cathedrals) going all the way back to megalithic times. In short, sacred geometry represents some deep knowledge from way, WAY back, before recorded history. That these forms (Metatron's cube, tetrahedrons, the "flower of life", etc.) may have something to tell us about the structure of the atom (or the empty space of which atoms are principally comprised), how energy works, how matter is created, or how we might harness subtle ambient energies to make clean technologies--I suppose it should come as no surprise.

The best book I've found on crop circles is by a guy named Freddy Silva. The version available here in Europe is called "Secrets in the Fields," the American edition might have a different title. I recommend it highly. Meanwhile, I have no idea what the phenomenon means and no theories as to who is doing it, I only know that the best of them just shatter me in the best possible way. It seems to me that they are the most concrete, public demonstration of the fact that we are not alone, and that someone or something benevolent is talking to us.

RE: The Crop Circle Megathread - Horuseus - 10-23-2012

Have updated the thread. And just to add to J.Q.s post above. One will find Sacred Geometry to be embedded into the very design of the cosmos itself. There seems to be recurring fractal patterns which coincidentally organize themselves in physicality to that of Sacred Geometry. One could state they are the foundation blueprints for everything we see. You will find the Human Body to conform to the Phi ratio;

[Image: proportion.jpg]

I'll embed a few select tibits though, which you might find of interest;

[Image: 210sacred4.jpeg]

[Image: 210sacred3.gif]

[Image: 210sacred2.jpeg]

[Image: 210sacred6.jpeg]

[Image: 210sacred8.jpeg]

http://www.mcs.ca/vitalspark/2010_conciousness/210cc01.htm

This is one possible method as to their formation;

RE: The Crop Circle Megathread - reeay - 10-23-2012

Doesn't nature also have sacred geometries embedded in them with certain vibrational frequencies?
[Image: 14-10CYRBNWP00.jpeg]

RE: Crop Circle Finding - Horuseus - 10-23-2012

(10-22-2012, 11:29 PM)zenmaster Wrote:
(10-22-2012, 02:06 PM)Horuseus Wrote: For a more objective take on the matter however, considering the nature of crop circles and their 'origins', I would take the emphasis placed on Melatonin as a subtle hint as to it's importance.
I don't understand the connection. Do you? I'll ask another way. Why is that particular crop circle, created over a year ago, now a particularly noteworthy item? (that is, out of the hundreds of other circles)?

Because I only happened to come across it now? I do apologize if the untimeliness of the thread caused offence.

Quote:Are you affiliated with the "secrets in plain sight" website?

Never heard of the site Tongue.

(10-23-2012, 03:06 PM)rie Wrote: Doesn't nature also have sacred geometries embedded in them with certain vibrational frequencies?

Absolutely. This is where knowledge of Fractals comes into play. You will find stark similarities between the forms nature takes at all levels. A few select images I had saved;

[Image: neurons-universe.jpg?w=400]

[Image: fractals_fern_cauliflower_coastline_-328x400.jpg]

Even Electrons;

[Image: 381b818ff82d30620f6.jpg]

Galaxies vs Tornados;

[Image: full1297848316.jpg]

Trees;

[Image: rsz_tree-leaf-fractals.jpg]

The bottom two are micrographs taken from a single copper crystal and single aluminum crystal after strain;

[Image: physicistsfi.jpg]

Even in Human structures;

[Image: rsz_2fractal_neighborhood.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ls0vpfpWpG1r0ghuc.png]

There's many many more examples obviously.

RE: The Crop Circle Megathread - BrownEye - 10-23-2012

(10-23-2012, 03:05 PM)Horuseus Wrote: This is one possible method as to their formation;

If it was cymatics you would see a smoother imprint, a flow/solid, rather than the programmed lines in the solid shaded areas.

Are you able to see what I am talking about? I occasionally work in a machine shop, those lines match the milling control of CAD/CAM work. It's going to be a focus beam controlled by software.

The reason you don't hear about the connection is that machinists don't care about crop circles. And most UFO hunters do not work in a machine shop. I have so far only come across one other person from this background that recognized the work in the circles. The people doing this are similar to the Rosicrucians.

RE: The Crop Circle Megathread - Brittany - 10-23-2012

I got a powerful feeling in my third eye when staring at that first design.

RE: Crop Circle Finding - J.Q. - 10-23-2012

(10-23-2012, 03:08 PM)Horuseus Wrote:

If you are affiliated with it, or even know of it, then you and the person asking you the question are the first people I've met in the world who are familiar with it. (I live in southern France.) I stumbled onto the film while surfing last spring, downloaded it, watched it--and LOVED it. This was a week after coming home from Rome, where my lady and I practically laughed ourselves sick at all the blatant, "hidden" symbolism in places like St. Peter's Basilica.

RE: The Crop Circle Megathread - Horuseus - 10-23-2012

(10-23-2012, 03:20 PM)Pickle Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 03:05 PM)Horuseus Wrote: This is one possible method as to their formation;

If it was cymatics you would see a smoother imprint, a flow/solid, rather than the programmed lines in the solid shaded areas.

Are you able to see what I am talking about? I occasionally work in a machine shop, those lines match the milling control of CAD/CAM work. It's going to be a focus beam controlled by software.

The reason you don't hear about the connection is that machinists don't care about crop circles. And most UFO hunters do not work in a machine shop. I have so far only come across one other person from this background that recognized the work in the circles. The people doing this are similar to the Rosicrucians.

I have experience with CAD/CAM having been in that line of work for a brief period of time, though more concentration on the former. I was always more of a 'designer'.

That is plausible, though you could always argue the 'roughness' is due to the properties of the wheat grass themselves. It does make sense however, given there are also designs which are not akin to Sacred Geometry, and therefore not 'automated' as such but a conscious manual effort in forming the design.

This is an excerpt from the article in the OP. A slightly 'different' take on the matter. Nonetheless interesting. The 'beam of light' could mesh in with what you're stating;
  • "Eyewitness accounts by farmers, police and locals often describe a tube of light penetrating through the clouds to create a crop formation. Some of the reports go back to the 1890s, and describe a process that lasts about fifteen seconds. These tubes of light were photographed by myself prior to an event in 1998, at Tawsmead Copse, Wiltshire. Unbeknown to me, at the moment I was recording the event six miles away, a local woman out walking her dog was witnessing it barely a hundred yards in front of her. She described it as a "descending tube of light, like a cookie cutter, which swirled the wheat in front of me for about fifteen seconds, then went back up. Then the next day the crop circle appeared at that very same spot."

But unlike dozens of similar eyewitness accounts, the energy did not create the crop circle at the time: the flattening of plants took place some hours later, suggesting that the light (EM) contained information that imprinted into the Earth, and later, the Earth responded with a geometric pattern. Such an event suggests that the crop circles are not just inputs of energy but also triggers that awaken a response within the living Earth.

The presence of light in the creation of crop circles raises serious implications, because the light spectrum carries signals that organisms require for receiving information, particularly human DNA. Such bioelectromagnetic signals operate at the extreme ends of the EM spectrum – the type of frequencies recorded in crop circles. Any excitation of this bioelectromagnetic field is transmitted to the DNA, and in laboratory experiments in China genetic information has already been successfully transmitted from one organism to another."

(10-23-2012, 03:24 PM)J.Q. Wrote:

If you are affiliated with it, or even know of it, then you and the person asking you the question are the first people I've met in the world who are familiar with it. (I live in southern France.) I stumbled onto the film while surfing last spring, downloaded it, watched it--and LOVED it. This was a week after coming home from Rome, where my lady and I practically laughed ourselves sick at all the blatant, "hidden" symbolism in places like St. Peter's Basilica.

I genuinely cannot comment on the site or video(s), though from a cursory glance It does seem interesting. And yes I am inclined to agree, there is much hidden geometric designs and symbolism within the various prominent architectures of the world.

RE: Crop Circle Finding - Eddie - 10-23-2012

(10-23-2012, 03:24 PM)J.Q. Wrote:

I posted that video to Bring4th some weeks back.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5380&highlight=secrets

RE: Crop Circle Finding - zenmaster - 10-23-2012

Ok, had noticed that site had the same pictures and text you posted regarding the molecule, thought you might've been the author.

RE: The Crop Circle Megathread - GentleReckoning - 10-24-2012

It is likely that the properties that put a large number of phenomena in certain areas are related to ley lines. Also relevant is the use of certain sites throughout history, as ceremony leaves lasting energy signatures in places.

RE: The Crop Circle Megathread - J.Q. - 10-24-2012

(10-23-2012, 03:20 PM)Pickle Wrote: It is likely that the properties that put a large number of phenomena in certain areas are related to ley lines. Also relevant is the use of certain sites throughout history, as ceremony leaves lasting energy signatures in places.

The mass of crop circles in England (and therefore in the world) tends to cluster over a vast underground aquifer, and the circle-cluster is even more concentrated where the subsoil is heavily laden with chalk. (Apparently this creates an extra electrical charge in the soil which is conducive in some way to the formations.) Two of the main ancient ley lines, covered with sacred sites, that run through the English countryside, "coincidentally" cross this same aquifer. If memory serves, one of them basically bisects it.

Of course, all this was well known to Doug and Dave, who were--in addition to being genius designers and mathematicians and experts in sacred geometry--well-versed in the electrical properties of various types of subsoil.