Bring4th
Magnetic Fields Control Heat Flow - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Magnetic Fields Control Heat Flow (/showthread.php?tid=6326)

Magnetic Fields Control Heat Flow - Unbound - 12-29-2012

" The strange world of quantum mechanics just got a little stranger with the discovery that a magnetic field can control the flow of heat from one body to another. First predicted nearly 50 years ago, the effect might some day form the basis of a new generation of electronic devices that use heat rather than charge as the information carrier.

The research stems from the work of physicist Brian Josephson, who in 1962 predicted that electrons could 'tunnel' between two superconductors separated by a thin layer of insulator — a process forbidden in classical physics. The Josephson junction was subsequently built and used to make superconducting quantum interference devices (SQUIDs), which are now sold commercially as ultra-sensitive magnetometers.

In the latest work, Francesco Giazotto and María José Martínez-Pérez at the NEST nanoscience institute in Pisa, Italy, measured the devices’ thermal behavior — that is, how the electrons inside them transfer heat. The duo heated one end of a SQUID several micrometers long and monitored the temperature of an electrode connected to it. A SQUID consists of two y-shaped pieces of superconductor joined together to form a loop, but with two thin pieces of insulating material sandwiched in between (see figure); as the researchers varied the magnetic field passing through the loop, the amount of heat flowing through the device also changed. The effect was in line with a theory put forward by Kazumi Maki and Allan Griffin in 1965.

The device worked by partly reversing the heat transfer, so that some would flow from the colder body to the warmer one. “This is completely unintuitive,” says Giazotto. “People are used to thinking of heat as disorder, so how can you impose quantum order on it? Amazingly, a device with Josephson junctions can do that.”"

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=magnetism-confirmed-to-control-the-flow-of-heat&WT.mc_id=SA_WR_20121226

My thought is how this relates to the body, and beginning to show more and more how our bodies are constructs of energy.

RE: Magnetic Fields Control Heat Flow - Karl - 12-29-2012

I wonder if you could use this principal to create thermal powered computers/logic chips. Might remove the need for electricity for computers all together if done.

RE: Magnetic Fields Control Heat Flow - zenmaster - 12-30-2012

(12-29-2012, 06:18 PM)TheEternal Wrote: My thought is how this relates to the body, and beginning to show more and more how our bodies are constructs of energy.
How does this relate to the body?

RE: Magnetic Fields Control Heat Flow - Infinite Unity - 05-20-2017

I personally think a lot of the ancient use of the word magic, could be congruent with magnetism or magnetic fields.

RE: Magnetic Fields Control Heat Flow - Aion - 05-24-2017

Oh hey I posted this ages ago.

The heart produces a magnetic field and there is an old idea of magic of the 'inner fire' or 'secret fire' which actually refers to the natural electrical energy of the body. I believe the magnetic field is actually responsible for organizing the 'channels' that this energy follows. In TCM they say that Chi flows with the blood and this makes sense again as this is controlled by the heart. So I think a discovery that magnetic fields can 'contain' or direct heat is the beginning of discovering that the magnetic field of the heart is the key to controlling the blood flow and that its connection to heat and thus energy is tied to Yogic practices such as Tummo.

There is a direct relationship between heat, the blood, the magnetic field and bio-electricity.

RE: Magnetic Fields Control Heat Flow - Cirocco - 07-04-2017

Maxwell's Laws of Electromagnetism.

RE: Magnetic Fields Control Heat Flow - BlatzAdict - 07-11-2017

(05-24-2017, 03:56 PM)Aion Wrote: Oh hey I posted this ages ago.

The heart produces a magnetic field and there is an old idea of magic of the 'inner fire' or 'secret fire' which actually refers to the natural electrical energy of the body. I believe the magnetic field is actually responsible for organizing the 'channels' that this energy follows. In TCM they say that Chi flows with the blood and this makes sense again as this is controlled by the heart. So I think a discovery that magnetic fields can 'contain' or direct heat is the beginning of discovering that the magnetic field of the heart is the key to controlling the blood flow and that its connection to heat and thus energy is tied to Yogic practices such as Tummo.

There is a direct relationship between heat, the blood, the magnetic field and bio-electricity.

i read the heart is made up of 6 or 7 muscles that correspond with the chakras, when i was trying to research applied quantum physics i came across this dan winter discussion that showed the heart as the manifestation of the contractive quality of space.

what was interesting to me was the idea that there is each density energy circulating the body feeding different organs.