Bring4th
Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections (/showthread.php?tid=6666)

Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - jacrob - 02-22-2013

I've been listening to a stockpile of In The Now and there's alot of talk about colds and flu etc.

So I just wanted to post my experiences, as well as 2 close friends experiences with preventing the contraction of these and other common infections.

We all would get colds and flu throughout the year and several years ago I had a really bad time with my hay fever inducing colds a couple of times per month.

So something led me to colloidal silver. I started taking it and noticed my colds stopped. Then my hay fever stopped. I bought a generator and started to make it myself to ensure quality and consistency. Wouldn't want to go blue or anything...

It's been well over 5yrs now and neither myself, 10 year old son, and friend have had a cold, flu or any other infection. And this is only taking 1 tablespoon per day. Oddly I also dont' get hay fever either anymore and I've had that since birth.

I also ingest clay which is said to clear the digestive tract of unwanted bacteria and viri, but I started taking this only a couple of years ago.

Another friend and her husband haven't had a cold or flu in over 15 years i.e. since they started ingesting colloidal silver.

Something for you to research and consider if interested.

**** If you are going to take colloidal silver make sure it's no more than 25ppm, made with distilled or demineralised water only, and that it's fresh.

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - Monica - 02-22-2013

Interesting! I always keep colloidal silver on hand, in case of any infections, but never thought of it as something to take on a daily basis. That's great that it has kept you cold-free!

Another factor to consider is particle size. I've been buying my colloidal silver for years from http://purestcolloids.com/ because they claim to have the smallest particle size. They say that is more important than ppm, because it is absorbed better. That made sense to me so I started buying from them.

I'm also interested in making my own though, in case of an emergency. I think it would be a good skill to have. Can you share with us the type of silver generator you use? I know absolutely nothing about them and would like to get educated. I'll probably still buy it from purestcolloids but would like to have a backup.

I recently started making my own liposomal vitamin C, which is supposedly almost as effective as intravenous vitamin C. It's very expensive to buy, but cheap and easy to make! This way, my family can take a lot more of it. It's great for environmental pollutants, radiation, and of course is a great free radical scavenger. Intravenous C is used as a cancer treatment! So I figure hey, why not use it as a preventative!

As for colds and flus, I used to get horrible bronchitis every winter, without fail. I'd be sick for 3-4 weeks! The cough was so bad I had to sleep sitting up. I tried vitamin C, herbs, homeopathics, etc. but nothing helped much. This went on every winter for about 8-9 years.

Since I got my water ionizer, I haven't had a single cold! This is my 5th winter without getting sick at all. When the swine flu was going around, hubby and I both felt a little 'off' for about half a day, but just drank more ionized water and by the next day were fine.

The reason ionized water works is that colds, flus and cancer can't live in an alkaline environment. The water alkalizes. It's not enough to just drink a bit of it though; the person must drink enough of it to get their urine pH past 7. And, the water won't work if the person still drinks sodas. Even 1 soda per week makes the body so acidic that it takes several days to recover.

(My #1 top advice for avoiding any illness - colds, flu, cancer, arthritis, etc. - is to totally stop drinking sodas. Health cannot coexist with soda. It's simple chemistry. Everything else is pretty much useless if the person insists on drinking sodas.)

Ionized water works on a different principle than does colloidal silver. The silver kills pathogens, whereas the water makes the bodily terrain inhospitable to pathogens.

I consider both to be important. I'm not entirely comfortable with the idea of consuming colloidal silver on a daily basis long-term, though. I'm interested in any additional info on that, that you may have - thanks!

PS. Glad to hear you've been listening to the radio show! Smile

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - Ruth - 02-22-2013

(02-22-2013, 01:15 AM)jacrob Wrote: I've been listening to a stockpile of In The Now and there's alot of talk about colds and flu etc.

So I just wanted to post my experiences, as well as 2 close friends experiences with preventing the contraction of these and other common infections.

We all would get colds and flu throughout the year and several years ago I had a really bad time with my hay fever inducing colds a couple of times per month.

So something led me to colloidal silver. I started taking it and noticed my colds stopped. Then my hay fever stopped. I bought a generator and started to make it myself to ensure quality and consistency. Wouldn't want to go blue or anything...

It's been well over 5yrs now and neither myself, 10 year old son, and friend have had a cold, flu or any other infection. And this is only taking 1 tablespoon per day. Oddly I also dont' get hay fever either anymore and I've had that since birth.

I also ingest clay which is said to clear the digestive tract of unwanted bacteria and viri, but I started taking this only a couple of years ago.

Another friend and her husband haven't had a cold or flu in over 15 years i.e. since they started ingesting colloidal silver.

Something for you to research and consider if interested.

**** If you are going to take colloidal silver make sure it's no more than 25ppm, made with distilled or demineralised water only, and that it's fresh.

Jacrob - how much colloidal silver do you ingest daily?

Monica - how do you make the liposomal Vitamin C?

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - Monica - 02-22-2013

(02-22-2013, 10:48 AM)Ruth Wrote: Monica - how do you make the liposomal Vitamin C?

Here are some various methods. I don't have time right now to look at each one to see which is the one I used, but I can get back to you later on that. I've done it both with and without baking soda. The baking soda method is a lot more hassle, so now I just do it without, and add coral calcium later, to offset acidity. I learned the hard way not to add coral calcium to the batch - it will separate and not last as long. So now I just use the simplest method and add the calcium at the time we take it.

Important: Do NOT use a blender on high speed. I still don't know if low speed affects it. It's difficult to mix it without a blender though, and one of these says to use a blender. Others say not to. I'm still learning so I don't know who's right.

http://www.naturalnews.com/034646_vitamin_C_encapsulated_mega_dose.html

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/08/03/how-to-completely-protect-yourself-from-increasing-fukushima-radiation-dangers/

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/08/03/how-to-completely-protect-yourself-from-increasing-fukushima-radiation-dangers/

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - Ruth - 02-22-2013

Thank you, Monica!

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - Avocado - 02-22-2013

I swear to god garlic is a miracle drug. I have an interesting skin disease that's connected to GMOs that is fungal and parasitic. From a parasites point of view it turns your skin into soil! As you can imagine it's damn stubborn. Luckily garlic is a rather bad ass plant. Yes. The humble garlic plant has freed me and so I now worship this plant. oh Praise the one infinite garlic.

Check it. 160 research articles for your convenience. http://www.greenmedinfo.com/substance/garlic

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - jacrob - 02-24-2013

Hey, I bought my generator from these guys:

http://www.colloidalsilver.com.au/

It's really simple and cheap. You can make a litre for 50 cents. And the particles are small. The thing with colloidal silver is that you need to take it reasonably regularly, or at least once per week in order for it to accumulate in your body. If made properly it won't turn you blue.

I usually take a teaspoon a couple of times per week. I also put it in milk and other foods to prolong their life, and in my flower elixirs when I've run out of brandy.

My friend above also used it on her mother who had contracted antibiotic resistant Golden Staph. She snuck in bottles of the stuff into hospital and made her mother drink it. Her staph is gone and tests show it's not even dormant in her body. She is completely clear. Tests show that bacteria and virus cannot become resistant to colloidal silver. Hail the mighty metal!

Oh and Monica I have looked into Kangen Water but it's out of my budget at the moment...one day...

Some info on it below (sorry it's a bit long)
Quote:" The Rediscovery of a Super Antibiotic?
Colloidal silver appears to be a powerful, natural antibiotic and preventative against infections. Acting as a catalyst, it reportedly disables the enzyme that one-celled bacteria, viruses and fungi need for their oxygen metabolism. They suffocate without corresponding harm occurring to human enzymes or parts of the human body chemistry. The result is the destruction of disease-causing organisms in the body and in the food.

Early Research
Colloidal silver was in common use until 1938. Many remember their grandparents putting silver dollars in milk to prolong its freshness at room temperature. At the turn of the century, scientists had discovered that the body's most important fluids are colloidal in nature: suspended ultra-fine particles. Blood, for example, carries nutrition and oxygen to the body cells. This led to studies with colloidal silver. Prior to 1938, colloidal silver was used by physicians as a mainstream antibiotic treatment and was considered quite "high-tech. " Production methods, however, were costly. The pharmaceutical industry moved in, causing colloidal research to be set aside in favor of fast working, more toxic and potentially dangerous drugs.
The Food and Drug Administration today classifies colloidal silver as a pre-1938 drug. A letter from the FDA dated 9/13/91 states: "These products may continue to be marketed . . . as long as they are advertised and labeled for the same use as in 1938 and as long as they are manufactured in the original manner. " Some of the manufacturing methods used before 1938 are still used today. An electro-colloidal process, which is known to be the best method, is used.

Contemporary Studies
While studying regeneration of limbs, spinal cords and organs in the late 1970s, Robert O. Becker, M.D., author of The Body Electric , discovered that silver ions promote bone growth and kill surrounding bacteria. The March 1978 issue of Science Digest , in an article, "Our Mightiest Germ Fighter, " reported: "Thanks to eye-opening research, silver is emerging as a wonder of modern medicine. An antibiotic kills perhaps a half-dozen different disease organisms, but silver kills some 650. Resistant strains fail to develop. Moreover, silver is virtually non-toxic. " The article ended with a quote by Dr. Harry Margraf, a biochemist and pioneering silver researcher who worked with the late Carl Moyer, M.D., chairman of Washington University's Department of Surgery in the 1970s: "Silver is the best all-around germ fighter we have. "

How It Works
The presence of colloidal silver near a virus, fungus, bacterium or any other single celled pathogen disables its oxygen metabolism enzyme, its chemical lung, so to say. Within a few minutes, the pathogen suffocates and dies, and is cleared out of the body by the immune, lymphatic and elimination systems. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which destroy beneficial enzymes, colloidal silver leaves these tissue-cell enzymes intact, as they are radically different from the enzymes of primitive single-celled life. Thus colloidal silver is absolutely safe for humans, reptiles, plants and all multi-celled living matter.

Product Quality
Many brands of colloidal silver are inferior. The highest grade is produced by the electro-colloidal / non-chemical method where the silver particles and water have been colloided, i.e., dispersed within and bound to each other by an electric current. The super-fine silver particles are suspended indefinitely in demineralized water. The ideal color of colloidal silver is a golden yellow. Darker colors indicate larger silver particles that tend to collect at the bottom of the container and are not true colloids. If a product contains a stabilizer or lists trace elements other than silver, or if it needs to be shaken, it is inferior. If a product requires refrigeration, some other ingredient is present that could spoil. The container and dropper must be glass, as plastic cannot preserve the silver in liquid suspension for any length of time. Some brands with high concentrations of silver may actually not be completely safe. High concentrations of silver do not kill disease germs more effectively than the safe range of 3 to 5 parts per million (ppm.).

Ingesting Colloidal Silver
Taken orally, the silver solution is absorbed from the mouth into the bloodstream, then transported quickly to the body cells. Swishing the solution under the tongue briefly before swallowing may result in faster absorption. In three to four days the silver may accumulate in the tissues sufficiently for benefits to begin. Colloidal silver is eliminated by the kidneys, lymph system and bowel after several weeks. If routinely exposed to dangerous pathogenic germs, some recommend a regular daily intake as a protection. In cases of minor burns, an accumulation of colloidal silver may hasten healing, reducing the possibility of scar tissue and infection. It is believed by many in the natural healing arts that the lives of millions of people who are susceptible to chronic low-grade infections can be enhanced by this preventative health measure.

Chronic or Serious Conditions
1 teaspoon of 5 ppm. colloidal silver equals about 25 micrograms (mcg.) of silver. 1 - 4 teaspoons per day (25 - 100 mcg.) is generally considered to be a "nutritional amount " and is reported to be safe to use for extended periods of time. Amounts higher than this are generally considered "therapeutic amounts " and should only be used periodically.

Topical Uses
Some have used colloidal silver in a nasal spray mister - to reach the sinuses and nasal passages. Spray bottles have been used for topical use on kitchen and bathroom surfaces, skin, sore throat, eyes, burns, etc. Colloidal silver is painless on cuts, abrasions, in open wounds, in the nostrils for a stuffy nose, and even in a baby's eyes because, unlike some antiseptics, it does not destroy tissue cells. It's excellent as an underarm deodorant, since most underarm odor is caused by bacteria breaking down substances released by the sweat glands!

Some Common Uses of Colloidal Silver
Natural health practitioners have for years recommended taking one tablespoon daily, for four days, to establish a level, then one teaspoon daily for maintenance (proportional to body weight for children). After six weeks, a pause of several weeks has also been recommended by some natural healing arts doctors. Also, colloidal silver can be applied directly to cuts, scrapes, and open sores, or on a bandage for warts. It can be applied on eczema, itches, acne or bug bites. To purify water, add one tablespoon per gallon, shake well and wait six minutes. Mixed this way, it's tasteless. It is not an allopathic poison.

Veterinary and Garden Use
Colloidal silver has worked just as well on pets of all kinds. Used in proportion to body weight, it should bring the same results. In the garden, field or greenhouse, add enough to the water or soil - and the plants will do the rest.

Tolerance To Disease Organisms
We have all heard of the "super-germs " that are resistant to most modern antibiotics. Some believe that single-celled germs cannot mutate into silver-resistant forms, as happens with conventional antibiotics. Therefore no tolerance to colloidal silver would develop through mutation. Also, colloidal silver has not been demonstrated to interact or interfere with other medicines being taken. Inside the body, silver apparently does not form toxic compounds or react with anything other than a germ's oxygen-metabolizing enzyme. Colloidal silver may truly be a safe, natural remedy for many of mankind's ills.
Additionally, there has never been a drug interaction reported between colloidal silver and any other medication. It's difficult to overdose - unless large amounts are ingested. Colloidal silver has been reported by users to be both a remedy and a prevention for numerous infections, colds, flus, and fermentations due to various bacteria, viruses or fungi, even the non-apparent low-grade, general body infections many people have. Living organisms are in the colloidal chemical state, not the crystalline state. Substances already in that form may be more readily assimilated by the body. Colloidal silver is the most useable form of a reputedly effective germ fighter.
A colloidal suspension is ultra-fine particles of one substance, suspended by an electric charge in another substance. Homogenized milk and aerosol sprays are colloidal suspensions. Colloidal silver is pure, metallic silver (not a chemical compound) of particles 15 atoms or fewer, each with a positive electric charge, and attached to a molecule of simple protein. This new particle floats in pure water. The electric charge is stronger than gravity so the silver particles don't sink.

Colloidal Silver in Advance of Illness?
When the possibility of germ exposure is higher, colloidal silver can be taken orally each day or applied topically when there is a skin problem. It's like having a second defense system. The silver acts only as a catalyst and is stabilized. It is non-toxic, except to one-cell plants and animals, and is non-addicting. It also apparently kills parasites because they have a one cell egg stage in their reproductive cycle.
Older folks reportedly feel younger because their body energies are used for other uses than constantly fighting disease. Digestion has also been reportedly better. Medical research has shown that silver promotes more rapid healing, with less scar tissue, even in the case of severe burns. Successes have been reported in cases that previously have been given up by established doctors. Colloidal silver is tasteless and won't sting even a baby's eyes, and won't upset your stomach.
More Than 650 Diseases Helped?
Colloidal silver has been reported to kill 650 micro-organisms, many of which are associated with human diseases. This does not automatically mean that taking colloidal silver will "cure " diseases "caused " by these germs. Colloidal silver only kills micro-organisms when they are in contact with it for a sufficient period of time. The human body is a complex system which may prevent high enough concentrations of colloidal silver from reaching the "affected area ".

The basic guideline that has been recommended for using colloidal silver is that it usually "works " if you can get a high enough concentration to the "affected area ". Some will want to experiment with "higher amounts " (such as 8 or more ounces at a time) to find out what it takes to accomplish this. Do not use colloidal silver if you are allergic to contact with silver metals, or if you notice any digestive upset after use.
The following is a partial list of the more than 650 diseases that colloidal silver has been reputed to be successful against: acne, AIDS (Reference 8), allergies, appendicitis, arthritis, athlete's foot, bladder inflammation, blood parasites, blood poisoning, boils, burns, cancer (References 2, 4, 7), candida, cholera, colitis, conjunctivitis, cystitis, dermatitis, diabetes (Reference 1), dysentery, eczema, fibrositis, gastritis, gonorrhea, hay fever, herpes, impetigo, indigestion, keratitis, leprosy, leukemia, lupus, lymphangitis, Lyme disease, malaria, meningitis, neurasthenia, parasitic infections: viral, fungal and bacterial pneumonia, pleurisy, prostate, pruritus ani, psoriasis, purulent opthalmia, rhinitis, rheumatism, ringworm, scarlet fever, septic conditions of the eyes, ears, mouth, and throat, seborrhea, septicemia, shingles, skin cancer, staphylococcus and streptococcus infections, stomach flu, syphilis, thyroid, tuberculosis, tonsillitis, toxemia, trachoma, all forms of virus, warts, whooping cough, yeast infection, stomach ulcer, canine parovirus and other veterinary uses, and fungal and viral attacks on plants. Simply spray diluted silver on the leaves and add to the soil.

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - jacrob - 02-24-2013

Oh forgot to add that the colloidal silver does not kill bacteria that is beneficial to the body. This is an amazing aspect. It helps the beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract to flourish.

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - Ruth - 02-25-2013

Thank you for the excellent information jacrob!

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - jacrob - 02-25-2013

No worries Ruth. There's alot of research still to be done and I've read of university studies that have been halted due to lack of funds. Pity because there's some interesting information on colloidal silver and cancer, however you need additional medical agents to 'open' the cancer cell and allow the colloidal silver in. Similar scenario with other diseases but I guess we'll have to wait and see if further research can be done to prove/disprove it's viability.

Quote:Questionable Motives: Mainstream Medicine Attacks Colloidal Silver

Prior to the advent of patentable and more profitable antibiotics , medicines containing silver were the most widely prescribed infection fighters by doctors. Now, after the elimination of silver products in the mainstream, colloidal silver proponents claim that it is safer and dramatically more effective than any pharmaceutical currently available . At the same time, however, it has become the subject of increasing attacks by mainstream medicine and pharmaceutical corporations which label colloidal silver as a scam, quackery with no proven value.

Colloidal and nano-silver are used by NASA and major hospital burn, pediatric and oncology units, and is used to purify well water in third world countries.

One of the most widely publicized (erroneous) warnings is that colloidal silver causes people to turn blue due to a skin condition known as argyria.

The body does not store unused silver particles so it's impossible for it to build up to toxic levels. Furthermore, the bluest of the blue people, "Papa Smurf " Paul Karason was given a clean bill of health at Mount Sinai Hospital. Karason did not actually take colloidal silver. Instead, he took large quantities of home-made ionic silver made with tap water and silver salts for a prolonged period of time.

In the journal "Use of Colloids in Health and Disease ", author Dr. Henry Crooks says colloidal silver is highly anti-viral. In laboratory tests he found that "all fungus, virii, bacterium, streptococcus, staphylococcus, and other pathogenic organisms are killed in three or four minutes. In fact, there is no microbe known that is not killed by colloidal silver in six minutes or less in a dilution as little as five parts per million. "

Scientists at Brigham Young University successfully showed a colloidal silver solution killed a variety of pathogens, including the HIV virus. " Daryl Tichy and Dr Gary Smith, part of the research team have not been able to obtain funds to continue their research. And if you scan the scientific journals for the last few decades you will see dozens of researchers experiencing the same lack of funding.

This should not be a surprise. There is much more evidence to support Tichy and Smith's conclusion. Extensive evidence points to the fact that colloidal silver destroys all types of virii, bacteria and fungi and greatly enhances the immune system in general.
In a study at Washington University School of Medicine researchers infected a group of mice with the bacteria Pseudomona aeroginosa (bacterial pneumonia in humans).

Once infected, half the mice then inhaled aerosolized nano-silver once per day. Significantly, none of the mice exposed to nano-silver died, while all mice in the control group did.

Meanwhile millions of people around the world are taking colloidal silver and reporting cures of pneumonia, staph, candida, MRSA, Chrohns, Lyme, the H1N1 flu, and much more. And it is physically impossible for virii, bacteria and fungi to become resistant to silver.

It is criminal that the benefits of this easily available and scientifically studied remedy has been corrupted.

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - almostdone - 02-25-2013

Interesting thread. I have been researching and (trying) MMS/CDS. Interesting to see where it took me (and yes it is unfortunate that it was first named "Miracle Mineral Solution"). This is Jim Humble's product.

These are based on notes I took and I will provide links below.

Current medicine is based on chemistry. MMS is based on electricity. It is an oxidizer but when in the body and in the minute percentages represented by MMS oxidizes everything with a low pH. Interesting thing, most of the pathogens and waste products of pathogens have a low pH (normal pH of blood is 7.3/7.4).

It seems as well, that cancer death is not due to cancer per se but to the toxins produced which overload liver/kidneys causing death by organ failure.

Metals too...because when metals are oxidized the body seems to use them in a different way (electro-chemical effect).

The product of sodium chlorite <--(note "t"; remember we are taking minute dosages compared to industrial volumes). When mixed with a weak acid produces chlorine dioxide. This is the oxidizer with strongest force but with the LOWEST VOLTAGE. Oxygen has a oxidation potential of 1.3 v. ozone, 2.03 (more than our cell can withstand since they are made for 1.3 v). Chlorine dioxide has the lowest potential at 0.92 v but with the ability to take 5 electrons (oxygen takes only 2). Therefore, it is the stronger oxydizer without causing cell damage. The electrical nature of the body seems to be scalar energy, not AC nor DC.

---------------------

Talking about alternative medicine I found this paper about mebendazole and its effect on cancer cells. This product, an anti-helmintic, is not longer sold in the US.

http://www.viewzone.com/mebendazole.html

Please understand that this is a simple link to pursue further research.

----------------------

SOME LINKS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWTVPaMtwT4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp1eqTajcpQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puWpAVZ1HN4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2aW9ipqXc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02kvmmDLw7c

On Autism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXIw_kYxuhA

I should have added this link as well:

http://mmsinfo.org/

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - jacrob - 02-26-2013

dimethyl sulfoxide and colloidal silver in sufficient doses also proved a powerful combination, however dimethyl sulfoxide is expensive here and I hear it's illegal to obtain in america. dimethyl sulfoxide opens the cell to allow the colloidal silver in.

Another naturopath friend attended a mini-workshop by a researcher who promoted oxygen therapy in the form of liquid oxygen drops to treat all sorts of ailments including cancer and weightloss (apparently high enough concentrations of oxygen in the body significantly reduces hunger). She said he suddenly died not long after he started to release his findings, and most of his work has dissappeared.

I can't remember his name but I'll ask as I seem to recall Bashar also mentioning the importance of deep breathing exercises to increase oxygen in the body and thereby reducing various ailments. he specifically mentions adopting a practice of yogic breathing.

Lastly I recall some interesting information on the Violet Ray machine and another similar machine based on sound frequency. Will post links tomorrow as I need to leave the office now....

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - BrownEye - 02-26-2013

The programmable shielding I experiment with has worked 100% so far. Not only that, I can form them around others.

I normally scan everyone in the family for bacterial or viral pathogens after outings like the zoo.

On a regular day I scan and neutralize pathogens we may have picked up, but when utilizing shielding there is never any sign of pathogens, on the skin or clothing.

I still have not had the right weather to test on mosquitos.

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - almostdone - 02-26-2013

(02-26-2013, 02:05 AM)jacrob Wrote: dimethyl sulfoxide and colloidal silver in sufficient doses also proved a powerful combination, however dimethyl sulfoxide is expensive here and I hear it's illegal to obtain in america. dimethyl sulfoxide opens the cell to allow the colloidal silver in.

Another naturopath friend attended a mini-workshop by a researcher who promoted oxygen therapy in the form of liquid oxygen drops to treat all sorts of ailments including cancer and weightloss (apparently high enough concentrations of oxygen in the body significantly reduces hunger). She said he suddenly died not long after he started to release his findings, and most of his work has dissappeared.

I can't remember his name but I'll ask as I seem to recall Bashar also mentioning the importance of deep breathing exercises to increase oxygen in the body and thereby reducing various ailments. he specifically mentions adopting a practice of yogic breathing.

Lastly I recall some interesting information on the Violet Ray machine and another similar machine based on sound frequency. Will post links tomorrow as I need to leave the office now....

dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is perfectly legal in USA.

http://www.amazon.com/DMSO-Pure-99-Liquid-16/dp/B000O5FRF4

http://www.amazon.com/DMSO-Natures-Healer-Morton-Walker/dp/0895295482

I always recommend good information/research before using any of these products.

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - jacrob - 02-26-2013

I mentioned the Violet Ray machine which looks archaic and interesting to me. Not many around though. Link below and also for the Rife machine which looks equally archaic and interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY8BOWLhIVU (Violet Ray Part 1 of 4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSjruifvPSM (Violet Ray Part 2 of 4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-KxCaab95M (Violet Ray Part 3 of 4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnOu8bacM_Q (Violet Ray Part 4 of 4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4MKMCSFHaA (Rife machine Part 1 of 4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKCD_pgVQY4 (Rife machine Part 2 of 4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_lP23zjaso (Rife machine Part 3 of 4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHl5wB5CkM (Rife machine Part 4 of 4)

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - Ruth - 02-27-2013

I've recently discovered that tea tree oil works wonders on any sort of cold, flu, or bacterial infection. I babysit a couple of days a week and the little guy had strep. I started feeling a sore throat and scratchy ears, so I put some tea tree oil on a cotton swab, wet it (to disperse and dilute) and swabbed my mouth, then gargled with warm water. Voila! No infection at all.

RE: Natural preventatives for bacterial, viral and fungal infections - Horuseus - 07-12-2014

Not sure if anyone has noticed however this thread is consistently ranking on the top page (6th/7th result) on Google for the keywords "Natural preventatives for <bacterial/fungal>". Has 600k+ views.

I've had an issue with a fungal infection causing dandruff on my scalp (Seemed to be Candida or standard Yeast), it was ridiculous (was shedding snowfalls of the stuff). No amount of remedies seem to be doing the trick and I had tried all sorts.

Funnily enough was looking back over a few emails and had one from a reader who advised rubbing crushed garlic in the scalp, and it's actually done the trick! Pretty much drastically reduced overnight and continual treatment for a few weeks solved it. Doing some research it seems crushing garlic releases the compound ajoene (Through allicin and allinase) which is a strong potent antifungal. Obviously garlic being what it is can be a tad harsh, which after washing away (Duh) moisturised the scalp with Pure Jojuba Oil (It's structure seems to replicate sebum, the natural hair oil perfectly, as well as having antifungal properties itself). Garlic seems to play a beneficial role in increasing hair growth as well.

It doesn't stop there, for now the scalp is left barren with a chance of recolonisation. This is where washing with a good quality Yogurt mask comes into play. Yeah it sounds nasty (I hate the smell and taste personally) but the good natural set yogurt contains Lactobacillus acidophilus. Acidophilus has been proven to keep Candida in check and is present in the gut for this very reason. So, keeping this on and washing after 10-15 minutes with a mild shampoo to kill the smell pretty much assisted in keeping the scalp Candida from recolonising (Due to the slight acidic conditions made by the Acidophilus). Also made a spray consisting of filtered water and a few drops of tea tree oil (Another antifungal), spraying that on the hair.

So yeah, screw your coal tar shampoos and antibiotics western medicine. Nature provides BigSmile.

Late edit: Lol, was just checking up library references for php, and this shows up:

Code:
<?php
function makeyogurt($flavour, $type = "acidophilus")
{
    return "Making a bowl of $type $flavour.\n";
}

echo makeyogurt("raspberry");   // works as expected
?>